Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 148, Luca Blight wrote:Not sure how that's over the top?
Because I wasn’t asking for a free pass. It’s an illogical conclusion imo.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 151, Apple Jack wrote:
Not really, considering you were saying you weren't going to push your scum reads until D2.

The illogical part to me is the belief you can't push your scumreads without ruining the game, seeing as that is in itself a fundamental part of the game, but whatever.

I also like to provoke people a bit in RVS - it's how I acquire my early reads.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Post by UC Voyager »

VOTE: Wilky

Here are my reads
Lucas
Spoiler:
I have a town read on them. They have made a decent case on Willy. Willy isl trying to make a case on them to.. And I have a scum read on Willy.

Shea
Spoiler:
I have a scum lean of him. i found his reaction to my entrance weird. He was talking about the whole RVS thing. About how it ends or whatever. Why does that matter? Shouldn't we be scum hunting?

Willy
Spoiler:
So I'm getting. A scum read on Willy. they tried to make a case on Derpy early on, but when one person found it scummy, he immediately found that person scummy. With not much to go off of, that's what I think.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm gonna find it hard not to scumread Wilky until I can understand his thought-process behind this:
In post 52, wilky wrote:Whilst I don't think any of the posts indicate any players role,
if Hooves actively and effectively scum hunts it might be nice to revisit Luca.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:55 am

Post by wilky »

In post 153, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: Wilky

Here are my reads
Lucas
Spoiler:
I have a town read on them. They have made a decent case on Willy. Willy isl trying to make a case on them to.. And I have a scum read on Willy.

Shea
Spoiler:
I have a scum lean of him. i found his reaction to my entrance weird. He was talking about the whole RVS thing. About how it ends or whatever. Why does that matter? Shouldn't we be scum hunting?

Willy
Spoiler:
So I'm getting. A scum read on Willy. they tried to make a case on Derpy early on, but when one person found it scummy, he immediately found that person scummy. With not much to go off of, that's what I think.
I'm failing to see where I tried to make a case on Derpy tbh? Also, I made one comment on Luca earlier in the game after that point I have just been answering his questions he has put to me. I'm definitely not building a case on him although my view from him has gone from null to null-scum over the last page or so because he keeps putting the same questions I have already answered back to me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.04Image

wilky (2)
, ,
UC Voyager (1)
gameplay506 (1)
Luca Blight (1)
Not Voting (4)
, , , ,

Day one deadline is Sunday October 22, 6 PM PST. (expired on 2017-10-22 18:00:00)

Prodding CsBlastoise

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Too soon mod. Too soon
I love MUFFINS!!!
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:15 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 154, Luca Blight wrote:I'm gonna find it hard not to scumread Wilky until I can understand his thought-process behind this:
In post 52, wilky wrote:Whilst I don't think any of the posts indicate any players role,
So what is the big problem with this post ?
Short and simple, I just skimmed your wallfight with wilky and I don't have the patience to search for an answer there
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:19 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Here are my reads
Lucas
Spoiler:

Shea
Spoiler:

Willy
Spoiler:
Who is shea
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 159, gameplay506 wrote:

Here are my reads
Lucas
Spoiler:

Shea
Spoiler:

Willy
Spoiler:
Who is shea
Someone's title....there is a hint
so...i don't get enough sleep
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 158, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 154, Luca Blight wrote:I'm gonna find it hard not to scumread Wilky until I can understand his thought-process behind this:
Short and simple, I just skimmed your wallfight with wilky and I don't have the patience to search for an answer there
Because what does Derpy's scumhunting or lack of it have to do with me?

I voted him on page 1 because he said he wouldn't push scumreads until day two. Wilky then says if Derpy decides to scumhunt it would 'be nice to revisit Luca' - which implies his scumhunting would make me look scummy. How could I be held accountable for something that happened
after
the post in question?

Wilky hasn't been able to answer this and has been backtracking that he meant it incriminated me, when clearly that's what was implied.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:33 am

Post by wilky »

Here are my reads
Lucas
Spoiler:

Shea
Spoiler:

Willy
Spoiler:
Where do you think I was trying to build a case on Derpy? Not once have I said anything that would indicate I was building a case on him.

In post 161, Luca Blight wrote:

I voted him on page 1 because he said he wouldn't push scumreads until day two. Wilky then says if Derpy decides to scumhunt it would 'be nice to revisit Luca' - which implies his scumhunting would make me look scummy. How could I be held accountable for something that happened
after
the post in question?

Wilky hasn't been able to answer this and has been backtracking that he meant it incriminated me, when clearly that's what was implied.
Really? Backtracking? I have been consistent with my answers on what has been the same questions over and over put to me from you. I have definitely not tried to incriminate you and I have definitely not backtracked.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Do you not realise that for all your answers you never addressed my actual question?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:06 am

Post by wilky »

In post 163, Luca Blight wrote:Do you not realise that for all your answers you never addressed my actual question?

-At the time of posting my original comment there wasn't much activity in the thread. I was going off the small things we had.
-I believe that it would be nice to relook over the altercation once we have more to go on as it could help with further points (once again not automatically incriminating you though).

The comment was made to get conversation going. Whilst I meant what I said you seem to have taken that one comment and tunnelled on it without accepting any answers. You then focused solely on me incriminating you which definitely wasn't the case.

You have gotten over defensive right from the start on this debate and definitely seem like you have some thing to hide now. I had you down as a null read up until last night but now I have you down as null-scum but definitely leaning more towards the scum side.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:08 am

Post by wilky »

In post 151, Apple Jack wrote:
Missed thus post last night. Whilst I agree that Luca has been suspicious there was definitely an element to sarcasm in his initial post to you when talking about free passes.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Apple Jack »

I didn’t detect any sarcasm
I love MUFFINS!!!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Not overly defensive at all, Wilky - most of my points against you did not concern me; it just so happened that the most glaring of them was regarding your comment on me.

Ok, even if we forget the 'incriminating' part for a moment and just ask how derpy's future scumhunting would influence my post on page 1? My first post was made based on his first post, and is irrelevant to anything that might happen in the future.

And you seem to be using your read on me as some sort of threat. The fact is I'm Town and therefore don't care whether you scum read me or not; it doesn't influence the way I will treat you in this game.

Incidentally I'll be V/LA in two hours time for about a week. I'll try and stay active when possible.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:27 am

Post by wilky »

There was an altercation between you and derpy that I said MIGHT be nice to go back to later in the game. A long with other information further down the line it MIGHT be usual. Note the emphasis on might here, I really don't get the big deal over my original comment tbh.

My read on you was not a threat if it was I would have placed my vote on you with it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I still don't understand why it would be nice to revisit it later in the game?

I made that post based on the information available at the time. How would anything that happens in the future have any bearing on what I said in that post?

If Hooves suddenly starts scumhunting would you be like 'hey, Luca said Hooves wanted a free pass on D1 which turned out not to be the case' as if I should have been able to look into the future and see that coming, when the information available at the time of my post contradicted that?
taiho
taiho
Goon
taiho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 am

Post by taiho »

I'm here let me read what i missed while being away : )
CsBlastoise
CsBlastoise
Townie
CsBlastoise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:40 am

Post by CsBlastoise »

Okay. I am definitely
not
used to forum mafia. Just yesterday I was thinking, "You know, I should put some activity in the Mafia Game thread; I haven't even looked at it since I made my first post," but I wasn't online at the moment, so I forgot until I got home and found a prod notification in my inbox. I looked at the thread again, and I was surprised at how it had exploded, growing by more than five whole pages, filled mostly by the wilky vs. Luca Blight situation. On that note, judging by how hard they're fighting, I'm leaning towards the conclusion that exactly one of them is scum, but I'm not sure which. Just a lean, just a feeling, don't take it too seriously yet.

I'm working on drafting a post with slightly more detailed responses to a lot of past activity in the thread, including how I wasn't trying to sound offended in post #28, but I don't have time to post it now because I have a shift at work soon. See you all in a few hours.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:49 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Quick replaces Lxcifer effective immediately.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:57 am

Post by UC Voyager »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Quick
you seem Quick to join they game. :wink:

Spoiler:
Dont worry. I will change it back after a few posts. I just always vote the new guy
so...i don't get enough sleep
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:02 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 161, Luca Blight wrote:

after
the post in question?

What
What
?
Sry but this makes no sense
The whole you vs wilky is a headache of nonsensical posts and unless you have something more than this i suggest you back out cus wilky seems more like frustrated town than scum

I was thinking of switching my rvs vote but voyagers recent posts make not want to

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”