Newbie 1828: Utopia! - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Nauci »

I can't really explain why something is obvious to someone who didn't see it. I can only say that it *should* have been obvious.

Also, after like 4 people decided to start playing the bp game there really wasn't any point not going along. Initiating it though, that's fucking scummy.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

[quote="In post 421, Gorny"]Porkens, if you think I'm scum, go ahead and give your reasons why you think I am scum and I'll go over it and give my reasons why you're wrong.

I thought you were scummy to hop on to the aris wagon without commenting on it.

Oh yeah and what's up with your earlier votes on:

Noodle (You said it's a "real" vote but did not bother to say why or give any reason.)

I
don't remember exactly, but I think noodle popped in, said nothing, and left again. I was trying to get him to post more.

You said we should shake this tree. Why?

He said he was ignoring me, and it passed me off.

Aristophanes I get, as you pointed out he was not scum hunting when you asked last to ISO him.
-I pointed out he wasn't posting much (as is Noodle), then you jumped on me right away for defending Noodle. My point was in a way, neither of them were posting much, and based on that, not scum hunting.

Noodle is not playing. Aris is active but still somehow not contributing.

Your vote on Inferno "That does it." What does it? What was the straw there that made you vote him? Was it what he said in the post before or something else?

Inferno is hard to talk to. I feel like I've been reasonable? And he just keeps handwaving me away. Also, that first "act casual" th ing was nonsense.

In your error post You come out and say that it's either him or you. Something is odd there. Maybe not scummy but anti town, and not playing to your wincon for sure.

That's your opinion. Maybe acid is right, i don't need to argue about it.

My point is that if you believe someone to be scum, why are you offering yourself up to be lynched vs them at all?

If this playlist is going to town read him and actually bend over backwards to defend him, and actually scumread him over me WHILE HE IS CALLINGG ME SCUM then I'm done.

I don't want to get lynched. But he is scrum. And I'm trying to impress that upon y'all.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

Phone format
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Gorny »

In post 425, Nauci wrote:I can't really explain why something is obvious to someone who didn't see it. I can only say that it *should* have been obvious.

Also, after like 4 people decided to start playing the bp game there really wasn't any point not going along. Initiating it though, that's fucking scummy.

Your point about "I can't really explain why something is obvious to someone who didn't see it. I can only say that it *should* have been obvious." Is complete Bullshit, You can't explain why it's obvious because it isn't and you don't have anything better to come up with.

Same goes for earlier in the game when you accused me for being excessively weird and defensive regarding Noodle (). Darren then asked you in if you could refer to a post if mine that you found excessively defensive. You never did.
Your next few posts: "Porkens did you mean to misspell your vote?", "I don't understand the last 2 pages. What Porkens is doing is precisely scum hunting. I have acid, Gorny, darren, and Noodle on my scummy list and Porkens on scum hunting list." "I agree *Vote on Acid was here*, Rather convenient to just pop back in and jump on the Gorny bandwagon!" "Hmmmmm I am satisfied for now.",
Then in Where you answer my scum read on you with:
Gorny:

I'm on mobile so I'm not going to try to quote that giant post. If I forget to address anything let me know

1: I enjoy being generally trolly and announcing all sorts of claims. VT, arson, jailer, etc. Am actually town aligned witch!
2: I said "am not scum" because someone had just asked me if I'm scum. I am not scum.
3: Lurking is definitely a scummy thing to do, not NAI. Defending lurking is also scummy.
4: You've post multiple times saying Noodles weird behavior is actually normal, giving him excuses to hide scumminess behind. Smells like scum teaming!
5: I don't really know how to explain why I think your posts are overly defensive without writing out a psychology essay so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For now my reads are on the quiet people, so Noodle and... Hmm. I'll have to take another look in the morning.

Also lol @ the bus joke. Where I'm from, bussing means one scum throwing another under the bus!

VOTE: Noodle
Based on the time stamps of those posts, you seemed to have ignored or chosen to just not answer his question about what you found excessively defensive about me.

You posted about me being "excessively defensive" at 1:30 AM on Thursday, Darren posted at 9:50 AM CST Thursday morning with his question directed at you, your next few posts go through Friday morning at at 3:43 AM.

That's plenty of time for you to have answered if you wanted to. I don't think its a matter of you not seeing something or forgetting to respond, because you would have eventually done so and commented on it for what it was worth. You never did.
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Gorny »

In post 427, Porkens wrote:Phone format

Dude seriously. That's the reason why I don't go into long winded posts from mobile lol.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm quite comfortable with lunching Aris or Inferno at the current time.

Gorny and Noodle are by no means on my good list.

I'm feeling relatively positive about porkens, nsg, and possibly even acid at the current time.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 177, darrenwoodward10 wrote:I've had a look at Gorny's ISO, can you refer to a post that you find excessively defensive?
I actually glossed over this post without seeing it. Oops. I vaguely remember thinking "what the hell is ISO?"
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Gorny »

In post 431, Nauci wrote:
In post 177, darrenwoodward10 wrote:I've had a look at Gorny's ISO, can you refer to a post that you find excessively defensive?
I actually glossed over this post without seeing it. Oops. I vaguely remember thinking "what the hell is ISO?"

Kind of funny how you comment on it all of a sudden now.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 157, Gorny wrote:Noodle does seem to be on the quiet side, he said he was here and catching up, that was 13 hours ago.

This is his usual pattern based off of what I know of him, though I would like to see him add to the game a bit, so I'm adding some pressure by way of vote.

UNVOTE: Darrenwoodward10

VOTE: Noodle
In post 159, Gorny wrote:
In post 158, Aristophanes wrote:When a vote is stated as a pressure vote the pressure that vote creates is lessened.

Porkins, das cool. I'll keep in mind that tone reading you will be skewed this game!

True. But The Noodle is an odd sort of creature. Not to be confused with Creature. I know how The Noodle thinks too. He could be watching from the shadows as any alignment. That's Noodle in a nutshell. It's forcing him into the light that's the tricky part.
In post 161, Gorny wrote:
In post 160, Porkens wrote:
In post 159, Gorny wrote:
In post 158, Aristophanes wrote:When a vote is stated as a pressure vote the pressure that vote creates is lessened.

Porkins, das cool. I'll keep in mind that tone reading you will be skewed this game!

True. But The Noodle is an odd sort of creature. Not to be confused with Creature. I know how The Noodle thinks too. He could be watching from the shadows as any alignment. That's Noodle in a nutshell. It's forcing him into the light that's the tricky part.
Forcing or inviting?

Difficult one to answer. You technically cannot force Noodle. So it's more of an invitation. That said, Noodle meta is that he does things in his own way and on his own time frame.
In post 163, Gorny wrote:
In post 162, Nauci wrote:Why is Inferno in the clear?

Why so many excuses for Noodle?

Hmmmmmm
Seems like you're the one with an Inferno beef. Make your case then.

As to Noodle, one post. It's not enough to scum read or town read.

Where do you see excuses?
In post 166, Gorny wrote:
In post 164, Nauci wrote:I don't have beef with inferno. I just want to know why he's at the top of porkens' list.

You just post twice excusing noodle for lurking. ?
Watch how you word things there. I pointed out how he plays - as either alignment. This isn't an excuse for lurking. Lurking in itself is NAI.
That's quite the series of posts excusing Noodle's lurking, and also saying that lurking is NAI when it's generally quite scummy.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 432, Gorny wrote:
In post 431, Nauci wrote:

Kind of funny how you comment on it all of a sudden now.
I obviously suddenly commented on it after you brought it to my attention, lmao
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm actually willing to believe gorny is town, but misguided.
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Gorny »

In post 435, Nauci wrote:I'm actually willing to believe gorny is town, but misguided.
ROFL.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Porkens »

Who is guiding him?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 324, Nauci wrote:Unannounced? Lol

I'm agreeing with Porkens

But still suspicious of Gorny and Darren

But it's perfectly plausible this is a scum driven train. Hmmm. Ari get in here Andrew defend yourself.
That feel when I finally discover I typo'ed "Andrew" instead of "and" on mobile. :facepalm:

P.S. I demand this forum add a :thinking: emote.

P.S.S. at least maybe Porkens knows why those votes were obvious, lol.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

Oh god, gorny can you start storytelling right now plz tia
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

"Towntelling"
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Gorny »

Sure Porky...

...Once Upon a Time, there were 13 Dwarves and one Hobbit and one Wizard........
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Nauci »

Well I guess Ari is never coming back. Is it lunch time yet?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Porkens »

He will probably come back with some story about his bike or phone or not reading for this or that reason. But yeah I could eat now.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 441, Gorny wrote:Sure Porky...

...Once Upon a Time, there were 13 Dwarves and one Hobbit and one Wizard........
I'm listening...
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 438, Nauci wrote:
In post 324, Nauci wrote:Unannounced? Lol

I'm agreeing with Porkens

But still suspicious of Gorny and Darren

But it's perfectly plausible this is a scum driven train. Hmmm. Ari get in here Andrew defend yourself.
That feel when I finally discover I typo'ed "Andrew" instead of "and" on mobile. :facepalm:

P.S. I demand this forum add a :thinking: emote.

P.S.S. at least maybe Porkens knows why those votes were obvious, lol.
I didn't even question it, i speak phone.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 442, Nauci wrote:Well I guess Ari is never coming back. Is it lunch time yet?
D&D takes hours yo!
I was on my phone on the way there with my last post. I am now doing the same going home!

Also, shocker, I'm hardclaiming BP!
I crumbed it a while back and will quote that for you.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by northsidegal »

okay, aristo has hardclaimed bp. now, if we refer back to the strategy post:
In post 397, northsidegal wrote:
Then what?

If there is a BP claim, there are three roles that can counterclaim it -
BP, cop, and doctor

If you are the real bulletproof or a cop, the correct way to counter a fake bulletproof claim is simply to say, "I counterclaim.", regardless of which of those two you are.

If you are a doctor, wait until everyone else has refused to counterclaim before you speak up! Ideally, the cop will counterclaim and you can stay in the shadows protecting them.
i'll start: i don't counterclaim. it's important that if you're not the doctor you counterclaim or don't counterclaim
in your next post
, so that the doctor has to spend less time lurking it out.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

Is this where the doc outs then?

I'm not doc.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 446, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 442, Nauci wrote:Well I guess Ari is never coming back. Is it lunch time yet?
D&D takes hours yo!
I was on my phone on the way there with my last post. I am now doing the same going home!

Also, shocker, I'm hardclaiming BP!
I crumbed it a while back and will quote that for you.
Wait wait wait, instead of doing any scumhunting at all, you pop back in, and claim bp? Nonono. This stops now.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”