Survivor
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So what is your question? What new information were you expecting? You phrased my actions in a subjectively scummy light so I framed it correctly for you.

Lol I like how you say you agree as if that's what I said. I said what I said, there is no town reason to twist my words to fit your desired version of events. Don't get me wrong I'd still happily jump on UCV wagon, unfortunately a wagon requires more than 1 vote to go through. If we can nail scum I'm happy to settle for that instead D2.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 600, CheekyTeeky wrote:So what is your question? What new information were you expecting? You phrased my actions in a subjectively scummy light so I framed it correctly for you.
I never asked you a question nor demanded an answer from you other than wanting to make sure you understood my attack after you asked me why I was attacking you.
In post 600, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol I like how you say you agree as if that's what I said. I said what I said, there is no town reason to twist my words to fit your desired version of events. Don't get me wrong I'd still happily jump on UCV wagon, unfortunately a wagon requires more than 1 vote to go through. If we can nail scum I'm happy to settle for that instead D2.
Are you saying I'm twisting your words?
If so - please state explicitly how, because I will call you a liar if you're claiming as such and now want to see evidence.
If not, I don't get your point here.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Spartan117 »

I like Lucas entrance, broke down the game very well then shot off some good questions which it will be interesting to see the answers to, town lean on him for now.

It seems like a pretty well thought out case on a scum team of deimos or plot/thor and XnadrojX.

I'm pretty happy to put my vote here VOTE: XnadrojX

Time to close this game out, even if I am going to die tonight.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

I don't put a lot of faith in any scum case that involves me or Plot as scum team - especially when it appears that half the case appears to be that scum, if not our slot, should have killed our slot, ignoring the, y'know, chance of a named townie claim that they probably would want to deal with. This isn't rocket science.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 603, Thor665 wrote:if not our slot, should have killed our slot, ignoring the, y'know, chance of a named townie claim that they probably would want to deal with. This isn't rocket science.
Can't really understand what you are saying here.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:37 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Tbh

I think the plot/Thor slot could be lynch bait because He is IC and you would expect a IC to be Night Killed....I'm not sure though. We could all be lynch bait tbh.

I guessed this a while ago
VOTE: XandersX
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:37 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 603, Thor665 wrote:I don't put a lot of faith in any scum case that involves me or Plot as scum team - especially when it appears that half the case appears to be that scum, if not our slot, should have killed our slot, ignoring the, y'know, chance of a named townie claim that they probably would want to deal with. This isn't rocket science.
huh? This makes no since
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 604, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 603, Thor665 wrote:if not our slot, should have killed our slot, ignoring the, y'know, chance of a named townie claim that they probably would want to deal with. This isn't rocket science.
Can't really understand what you are saying here.
In post 606, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 603, Thor665 wrote:I don't put a lot of faith in any scum case that involves me or Plot as scum team - especially when it appears that half the case appears to be that scum, if not our slot, should have killed our slot, ignoring the, y'know, chance of a named townie claim that they probably would want to deal with. This isn't rocket science.
huh? This makes no since
Functionally you're both asking the same thing, so I'll field it all at once.

Here's what Lucca's claim of that Thor=scum case boils down to.
If Thor is town - scum would have killed Thor, also the Thor slot at one point looked like he was coaching this other slot.

That's a weak case any way you cut it.
But it becomes a vastly weaker case when there was a BP claim on the table - meaning either the BP is scum, or the BP is town, and if the BP is town I will very slightly suggest that scum may have had some other considerations then 'let's kill the most experienced player who hasn't even presented a reads list'.

But apparently I'm in the minority for thinking that is weak logic.
Why do you like it?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:09 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Voyager was 75,000 light years from earth.....Thor was from a whole other Realm......case closed....lol....I love movie references ....
I'm mobile so my posts may be a little cheesy but I will try
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:10 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I will try not to put movie references. I can't help it some times though....like Spartan117 always believing Cortana. Oh wait. That wasn't a movie refrence...but it was a game!
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:17 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Moving on.

XandrojX is my scum read.....since CheekyTeeky is playing her meta

1- he has lurked a good chunk of the game, and lurking is generally a scummy move. Unless your playing with assemble apparently
2- He enters day 2 with this huge case on Clemency. Someone who would be a easy miss lynch. Then he doesn't post anything more supporting it
3-once the clemency wagon doesn't take off, he turns around and makes a big case on me probably because I already had a decent amount of votes probably.

It makes the most sense .....since CT is playing her meta

XX
Do you have any town / mafia games we could see
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 610, UC Voyager wrote:1- he has lurked a good chunk of the game, and lurking is generally a scummy move. Unless your playing with assemble apparently
2- He enters day 2 with this huge case on Clemency. Someone who would be a easy miss lynch. Then he doesn't post anything more supporting it
3-once the clemency wagon doesn't take off, he turns around and makes a big case on me probably because I already had a decent amount of votes probably.

1. You literally just described why that's a bad tell.
2. I don't find that an accurate assessment of what happened.
3. Quite possibly - Cheeky did that also though last I checked, and with less sense being made...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I made a big case on Clemency but gave up and made a big case on UCV? Da faq are you on?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 611, Thor665 wrote:
In post 610, UC Voyager wrote:1- he has lurked a good chunk of the game, and lurking is generally a scummy move. Unless your playing with assemble apparently

1. You literally just described why that's a bad tell.
2. I don't find that an accurate assessment of what happened.
3. Quite possibly - Cheeky did that also though last I checked, and with less sense being made...
..............no....she didn't
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:10 am

Post by lucca261 »

Will make a bigger catchup once I get home, but before:

Thor is not a scumread of mine. I don't get from where are you taking this point that I had a big theory about Thor being scum. You're a null read to me. In fact, the part where I say that Plot would have been killed was actually a point against the idea of a newbie scumread, not in favor of Thor being scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 612, CheekyTeeky wrote:I made a big case on Clemency but gave up and made a big case on UCV? Da faq are you on?
Take out the Clemency part of the third line and it is something you did.

@Voyager - this answers you too, since you like repeating questions that have already been asked.

@Lucca - a lot of people misunderstood your stance then. You said the lack of my death gave you pause. Did you mean pause from scumreading me because I didn't die?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I also note that apparently there was no disagreement on my points 1 and 2, and only an attempted squint disagreement on point 3.
So...
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

XnadrojX did not repsond to prod and is being replaced

He picked up prod
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Yikes. That is the third today.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by lucca261 »

In post 583, CheekyTeeky wrote: I have played one game with Clemency where he was scum. Plot has a good explanation of how he is more likely town this game.
In post 147, Plotinus wrote:Response to this question: Cheeky and I, and now RC (hi RC!) just got out of Clemency's first scumgame. He had a lot of trouble just posting and figuring out what to say and how to pretend to scumhunt. He blamed this on how he'd been treated in his first game, saying people had nitpicked him too much for expressing opinions. He could express reads when prompted but only reads that lukewarmly agreed with the person he was talking to. He could not generate game advancing content without being prompted to do so.

In this game, he has generated some reads, all by himself,and shared them unprompted he can and does post without people saying hi to him first, and his reads have a little depth and paranoia in them. He probably has learnt some from his first experience playing scum but I think he may be outside of his scumrange already.
His style would probably ping most people, but I do see the differences in his game here to his not long finished scum game. It is possible that he has taken on board all he learnt in that game and happened to roll scum again. I would really like to focus on my other reads though as I really don't see a case for Clemency as scum yet.

Thank you for the compliment :oops:

This is the first time I have seen a fake hammer.
Clemency play this game looks exactly like Plot described his scum play at his other game. His latest posts are just a big ton of fluff, with zero reads, sans the easiest scumreads to make = Peaches and Voyager. he is not trying to advance the game, to ask questions, to further reads, he's just coasting.

his early game? sure, it was different. but his late game sure looks like what Plot described. also, didn't you suspect Plot/Thor? why are you quoting him 100% without trying to see any perspective of a scum mindset on the post?
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by lucca261 »

@thor, the quote was:
the thing that makes me pause about him is the fact that he is still alive. I expect a newbie scum team to kill Plotinus instantly, and there are good candidates here: xnadro and voyager.
note that my point is that I expect a newbie scumteam to kill Plot. if there's a newbie scum team, you cannot be part of it. it was poorly formated and in the wrong section of my post, but I just had called you a null read.

---

not too interested on xnadro at the moment, especially given the replacement situation:

VOTE: Clemency

I feel like this is a better place to put a vote on. where are you, buddy? can I get a commitment to anything? a firm stance? cause, since the start of the game, you had none.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 620, lucca261 wrote:@thor, the quote was:
the thing that makes me pause about him is the fact that he is still alive. I expect a newbie scum team to kill Plotinus instantly, and there are good candidates here: xnadro and voyager.
note that my point is that I expect a newbie scumteam to kill Plot. if there's a newbie scum team, you cannot be part of it. it was poorly formated and in the wrong section of my post, but I just had called you a null read.

---

not too interested on xnadro at the moment, especially given the replacement situation:

VOTE: Clemency

I feel like this is a better place to put a vote on. where are you, buddy? can I get a commitment to anything? a firm stance? cause, since the start of the game, you had none.
so.......ok........I thought clemency was scum bait...I dont want to try that wagon.......I just dont
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by lucca261 »

why do you think Clemency is scum bait? it does not seems like an easy wagon for scum to push. it has a lot of resistance already. is it based on meta?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 622, lucca261 wrote:why do you think Clemency is scum bait? it does not seems like an easy wagon for scum to push. it has a lot of resistance already. is it based on meta?
This topic came up earlier......most of us just agreed there wasn't good enough of a case on them.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 622, lucca261 wrote:why do you think Clemency is scum bait? it does not seems like an easy wagon for scum to push. it has a lot of resistance already. is it based on meta?
only one of us has played with them before if im correct. and he was scum. He has a different game play from that game if im correct!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”