[Block]
gerryoat (1)- NoticeMeSenpai
[Block]
Ginngie (1)- Maki Harukawa
[Block]
NoticeMeSenpai (1)- Dunnstral

End day (1)- drealmerz7

Not voting (2)- EeveeLution Army, yurkin

With 13 alive it takes 7 to block or end day.

(expired on 2017-10-24 01:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

HURT WITH A BLADE: gerryoat[/hurt]
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

HURT: gerryoat
balance among all things
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by gerryoat »

oh ok that answers my question. also dreal idk how you think i've had a worse day than yurkin, but lol
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you not knowing what the fuck is going on still is unacceptable, would lynch you if I could
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

sorry for the double post, I'm trying to get better at that

like I said I want everyone to be on their #1 choice (and I want everyone to pick already, eevee and yurkin not 'voting' at this point is no good), you are my #1 choice
balance among all things
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by gerryoat »

ok then, have fun with that. just cause i didnt know hurt=block. considering you could just look that i bolded my block.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

because you AREN'T READING THE FUCKING GAME

and that you don't get that that is an issue

or at least are trying to pretend that you don't

either way, I'm happy with you dying now
balance among all things
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

You know.
I could make a case that I know is going to be ignored. Or I could quote every time I made good points against scum!gerry where town still didn't lynch him because towns lately are awful and you could all figure out how that relates to this game. I might do the latter at some stage tonight if I don't find gaming more fun than the depressing ISO dive of every scum!gerry game where I lay out everything that makes a scum gerry then town proceeds to not lynch him after I die.

@Dunnstral considering you've been on the receiving end of me finding you when you were scum and deathtunneling you... considering you've been scum with me before and know this absolutely is not how I approach the game as scum... considering you saw recently in smith's game where you used this exact same argument when I caught scum!gerry and your pushing of this idiocy made me tilt so hard I said things I sincerely regret and had to replace out before I got force replaced for toxicity, let me just say... No. I don't know if you're doing this
because
you know it was effective in smith's game at getting heat off gerry and you're trying to get me to have a repeat of that, or if you are actually just incapable of learning from your past mistakes. Either way, I'm flat out asking you to at least come up with an argument that hasn't been proven wrong by YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES in the past on what I would/wouldn't do. I spent days raging at mastina over this and questioning your integrity and I don't want to do that, it feels bad to have to do that over a game. You know better.

@Raya I have indeed seen gerry play a more active town game. Once. I correctly identified him as town there, too. Both his scum and town game are so different from each other that
yes, you can indeed meta him effectively
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

General Yu!

atten'hut!

jae, you still gotta realize that it is kind of unreasonable that everyone just trust you on it when they haven't come to it on their own - do you leave any room for the possibility that you could be wrong?

also, if you're SO sure it's scumgerry SO fast, why not lay low a bit on it and see what he does and what angles he starts to play to try and read who his buds might or might not be?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

imagine spotting a cockroach out of the corner of your eye in the shadows, do you shine the spotlight right on the fucker and go 'AHAH!! GOT YOU, FUCKER!' (the sequel to "Duck, You Sucker" that never got made) or do you take a little sidestep and a tilt of the head and let your eyes adjust to make sure you see what you see and that you can hone in on your target with supreme accuracy and WHAMMMOSPLAT

double post again, DAMNIT, but I was inspired!
balance among all things
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

I'm not that great with associates unless it's something super obvious like "gerry is trying to pocket Maki". It's better for me to get individual reads.

And dreal.
This is a cockroach that can put on a top hat and dance... You might wanna squish it, but everyone in the family tells you it's harmless to leave it because it amuses them.
Then you have a fucking infestation.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 484, drealmerz7 wrote:jae, you still gotta realize that it is kind of unreasonable that everyone just trust you on it when they haven't come to it on their own - do you leave any room for the possibility that you could be wrong?
I am telling you I know I'm not wrong.
I would prefer the block to be on him tonight to try to narrow down night actions a bit more with one guaranteed scum blocked.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Here's the post from HoH:

Spoiler:
Subject: Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)
JaeReed wrote:gerry case:

Gerry as town is completely uninvolved with games. He hates playing town and loves playing scum:

Look through these ISOs in the night phase and you'll see why he's confscum here.

Town:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68870 - VT
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69080 - VT?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69351 - Doctor
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68970 - VT
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69209 - Town Backup (hydra with MariaR/SoniaNevermind, named Sondam)

Scum:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69960 - maf
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=67506 - maf
http://emforummaf.prophpbb.com/search.p ... sf=msgonly - maf traitor
https://epicmafia.com/topic/80150?page=2&_pjax=%23posts - maf

All that said, there is one outlier that i can think of off the top of my head. He was a treestump with no reveal upon flip and roleplaying as Komaeda the whole game:
http://emforummaf.prophpbb.com/search.p ... r=gerryoat

I don't believe this is another outlier game. His defense was that it's multiball, but if you go back to his early game posting there was still more there before he "knew" it was mb (and no I don't believe that was a townslip, and Transcend didn't either, I think, he was likely buddying him to not get shot from the other team). You'll also note in one of those mafia games (Dream mafia) he defended his meta against me by saying it was maria's game so he was actually trying. Sounds similar to his defense that it's multiball so he's actually trying because it's new.

There's also the matter of his hard tr'ing Transcend (not sure if he hard tr Cloudkicker but I'll probably want to check this for follow-up if I live through the night) as he has experience with both of them from epicmafia and has played a decent amount of games with them here too. It's not impossible to misread your friends that badly as town but it's a little less likely imo.

After a gerry lynch you guys will probably have this in the bag. I'd personally be looking between Zach and Elena, with a leaning towards Zach. I'd probably want to look over if gerry is black scum, if he's white there'd be no need obviously, as anything more than 3 scum on each team is horribly unbalanced and a guaranteed town loss, and with mastin as a reviewer it wouldn't have gotten past review.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

any reads on anyone else? do you agree with mastina that it's town gin?
balance among all things
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 482, drealmerz7 wrote:because you AREN'T READING THE FUCKING GAME

I am reading the game, if I wasn't i wouldn't have the reads i do. but nice trying to discredit me
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 483, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:@Raya I have indeed seen gerry play a more active town game. Once. I correctly identified him as town there, too.
where? link
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 488, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Gerry as town is completely uninvolved with games. He hates playing town and loves playing scum:
this is so wrong lol. i do playing town, just not a boring game
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 482, drealmerz7 wrote:because you AREN'T READING THE FUCKING GAME

how the fuck is this alignment indicative in
any
way shape or form dude.
get a warrant
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 483, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:You know.
I could make a case that I know is going to be ignored. Or I could quote every time I made good points against scum!gerry where town still didn't lynch him because towns lately are awful and you could all figure out how that relates to this game. I might do the latter at some stage tonight if I don't find gaming more fun than the depressing ISO dive of every scum!gerry game where I lay out everything that makes a scum gerry then town proceeds to not lynch him after I die.

@Dunnstral considering you've been on the receiving end of me finding you when you were scum and deathtunneling you... considering you've been scum with me before and know this absolutely is not how I approach the game as scum... considering you saw recently in smith's game where you used this exact same argument when I caught scum!gerry and your pushing of this idiocy made me tilt so hard I said things I sincerely regret and had to replace out before I got force replaced for toxicity, let me just say... No. I don't know if you're doing this
because
you know it was effective in smith's game at getting heat off gerry and you're trying to get me to have a repeat of that, or if you are actually just incapable of learning from your past mistakes. Either way, I'm flat out asking you to at least come up with an argument that hasn't been proven wrong by YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES in the past on what I would/wouldn't do. I spent days raging at mastina over this and questioning your integrity and I don't want to do that, it feels bad to have to do that over a game. You know better.

@Raya I have indeed seen gerry play a more active town game. Once. I correctly identified him as town there, too. Both his scum and town game are so different from each other that
I don't know why you're trying to make this personal as if I attacked you but ok
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I went back and took a look at the mhsmith game (which took place around 6 months ago); I didn't scumread you and I made that clear multiple times. I wasn't attacking your read on gerry either, I was challenging you for saying a slot was confirmed town in your eyes that I scumread. You replacing out in that game seems like you were upset at gerry and not me. I don't know what you mean by questioning my integrity.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 483, NoticeMeSenpai wrote: @Raya I have indeed seen gerry play a more active town game. Once. I correctly identified him as town there, too. Both his scum and town game are so different from each other that
This may be true but I can't take your word for it and I don't have the time to read through several of his games to compare them to this one. To someone who does not know Gerry's meta you have just been shouting empty facts.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Interesting word choice
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Is that to me?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 495, Dunnstral wrote:I went back and took a look at the mhsmith game (which took place around 6 months ago); I didn't scumread you and I made that clear multiple times. I wasn't attacking your read on gerry either, I was challenging you for saying a slot was confirmed town in your eyes that I scumread. You replacing out in that game seems like you were upset at gerry and not me. I don't know what you mean by questioning my integrity.
Spoiler:
Subject: Mini Normal 1893 - I Keep Modding Minis Ending in 3 -endgame
JaeReed wrote:Dunnstral has played with me in 2 blitz games (one we were both town, one he was scum I was town), Ari's donner party mafia (I was vig, he was town, and I tunneled him all D1 then shot his scumread who was the sk), Questionable Content mafia (he quickly realized I was town really early on after having an issue with me having early reads), Trial of the Evoker (we were scum together and I was in a hydra with Impoetic. Dunn counterclaimed a watcher that watched him make the kill and got that person lynched; i have a really hard time believing he can forget that kind of play), and Typhon (dunn was cult leader and realized I was town there too, and recognized Impoetic as obvtown there and culted her for it)

Like, Dunn pretending he doesn't know how I play is god awful.
Subject: Mini Normal 1893 - I Keep Modding Minis Ending in 3 -endgame
JaeReed wrote:1 game where you were scum I was town
1 game where you were scum I was scum Impoetic was scum
1 game where you were cult I was town, you culted obvtown!Impo
3 games where we were both town. One of those I tunneled you.

You are pretending as though you don't know how I play when you've townread me every time you've been town or 3rd party.

Add DOTA maf to that if you want, dunn and I both replaced in, he was scum there, I was town.

The whole reason I had you as mafia was your chainsawing for gerry bs and pretending you don't know how I play. You're doing the same here.
I couldn't be upset at gerry. I knew he was mafia. I was upset at the rest of you for not fucking lynching the most obvious scum in the game. As I made
perfectly
clear before I replaced when I laid out exactly what I thought of town in that game.
Questioning whether you'd try to make me tilt to the point where I'd end up risking force replacement like I did in that game is what I mean by questioning your integrity.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”