Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 4794, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Drealmerz is a fucking distraction, I want to spend my time finding the 4th Townie.

It's you, it's Hebi, it's me and there's one more.

Why would I vote Drealmerz, when I can do that at any time, instead of just focusing on figuring out which of TWIE and Reg is scum?!?!!
I don't understand how voting Dreamlz stops you from attempting to try and get a read on TWIE? Run me through how they're related please.

Edit: Eh, I don't actually hate that explanation. Can you go over your Ceph!Scum and Hebichan!Town reads since you seem very confident in those and "LYLO is a time to consider all options" in your own words, so what have you looked at with either of those today and reconfirmed those reads through?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if LLD was town she'd have been lynched Days ago

10 pages of noise? huh?

I'm fake as fuck???? what the hell are you on?

beetlejuice??? I'M FUCKING HERE, WATCHING FOOTBALL AND TABBING BACK AND FORTH

fucking die
balance among all things
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

MATHBLADE HOLY SHIT IT IS REALLY SIMPLE.

CEPHRIR AND DREALMERZ ARE SCUM. THAT'S 2.

IF YOU AGREE THAT HEBI IS ONLY SCUM WHEN I'M SCUM, THEN THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE WITH 2 SCUM ALREADY, SO THERE'S ANOTHER TOWNIE.

SO ASSUMING I'M TOWN, FROM MY PERSPECITVE, THERE'S ONLY TWO PEOPLE TO LOOK AT. REG AND TWIE
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

LLD was sure regfan was scum most of the game...now?...

I'm not scum though, you shouting that I'm scum doesn't make me scum
balance among all things
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4794, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Drealmerz is a fucking distraction, I want to spend my time finding the 4th Townie.

Why would I vote Drealmerz, when I can do that at any time, instead of just focusing on figuring out which of TWIE and Reg is scum?!?!!
Look here is the situation.

One of you will be lynched today. We need a scum lynch today. We do not need the entire team. Yes we should be hunting but at the end of the day both you and Drealmerz yelling does nothing to help.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 4799, hebichan wrote:I don't want to sort LLD/Drealmerz because I'm not confident I can read LLD.

It's really that simple.
Then wouldn't reading that duo by attempting to get a read on Dreamlz be what you should be doing, not putting them both to the side?Where I'm sitting is that I think you+LLD are very likely, so you doing this "lynch elsewhere" feels like it's you attempting to minimise the chances we hit today and if the world is actually You/LLD/Dreamlz your stance actually guarantees that we'd be missing toda, that's a huge concern I've got with your posting so far today.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by hebichan »

aalso, reg, weren't you "contemplating" this same scenario for like three days now? are you done contemplating yet?

Also, yes, my play has been so anti town, when I wanted to lynch drealmerz to sort this shit days ago instead of waiting for lylo, and being the only one who was assuming the dream was going to be screwball noise and not our savior yesterday.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:48 pm

In post 4800, Regfan wrote:

I don't understand how voting Dreamlz stops you from attempting to try and get a read on TWIE? Run me through how they're related please.

Edit: Eh, I don't actually hate that explanation. Can you go over your Ceph!Scum and Hebichan!Town reads since you seem very confident in those and "LYLO is a time to consider all options" in your own words, so what have you looked at with either of those today and reconfirmed those reads through?
I've never been more confident of a town read in my life than I am of Hebi being town. especially since my hide on her was night 1, before the scum knew a hider existed, so the likely hood of the "non dream receptive false positive" is super minimized with her.

but even without that she's town. that's never changing.

Cephrir is something I need to consider as we go, but the fact is, I can't see you and TWIE being scum together, so if I eliminate MAth from the pool because she's town, drealmerz is scum and hebi is town... only one of you can be scum which PoE'd Cephrir to the last slot?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4802, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:MATHBLADE HOLY SHIT IT IS REALLY SIMPLE.

CEPHRIR AND DREALMERZ ARE SCUM. THAT'S 2.

IF YOU AGREE THAT HEBI IS ONLY SCUM WHEN I'M SCUM, THEN THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE WITH 2 SCUM ALREADY, SO THERE'S ANOTHER TOWNIE.

SO ASSUMING I'M TOWN, FROM MY PERSPECITVE, THERE'S ONLY TWO PEOPLE TO LOOK AT. REG AND TWIE
I am with you on Drealmerz I think but Cephrir based on the voting I am not so sure.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:49 pm

In post 4804, MathBlade wrote:

Look here is the situation.

One of you will be lynched today. We need a scum lynch today. We do not need the entire team. Yes we should be hunting but at the end of the day
both you and Drealmerz yelling does nothing to help.
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO AVOID YOU MORORN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Regfan »

You both calling each other "Fake as fuck" and "Beetlejuicing all over the thread" is just going to pad the pages here and get us nowhere, if you're both town we've already lost so there's little reason for the two of you to actually interact with each other and I'll let you know straight up I'm not letting AtE type shit impact my vote today.

Understand that's what your initial intention was LLD so focus on "getting reads".
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 4805, Regfan wrote:
In post 4799, hebichan wrote:I don't want to sort LLD/Drealmerz because I'm not confident I can read LLD.

It's really that simple.
Then wouldn't reading that duo by attempting to get a read on Dreamlz be what you should be doing, not putting them both to the side?Where I'm sitting is that I think you+LLD are very likely, so you doing this "lynch elsewhere" feels like it's you attempting to minimise the chances we hit today and if the world is actually You/LLD/Dreamlz your stance actually guarantees that we'd be missing toda, that's a huge concern I've got with your posting so far today.
My "lynch elsewhere" thing would make it more likely for me to be lynched though?

I've been trying to read drealmz since day two, I'm pretty sure he's scum but not 100% because it might be LLD messing with my head. I'm certain TWIE is scum.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:51 pm

In post 4810, Regfan wrote:You both calling each other "Fake as fuck" and "Beetlejuicing all over the thread" is just going to pad the pages here and get us nowhere, if you're both town we've already lost so there's little reason for the two of you to actually interact with each other and I'll let you know straight up I'm not letting AtE type shit impact my vote today.

Understand that's what your initial intention was LLD so focus on "getting reads".
If Mathblade will fucking let me. Let me be clear, I'm not sure you're town, buddy.

So I need to reign in Mathblade and Hebi now. Because, unlike Mathblade, I believe we DO NEEED EVERY TOWNIE TODYA

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

math, stop being terrible

go read LLD's iso

understand their play through the whole game has been shifty as fuck

why were you sure I was scum since D2????? because I said "fucking everyone else thinking we should lynch LLD>Hebi let's do Hebi>LLD?" because I was here EoD trying to secure a lynch, claimed a SUPER FUCKING TOWNY CLAIM when it was my turn

fucking hell I wish I'd defended desperado better
balance among all things
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:52 pm

fuckin

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4811, hebichan wrote:
In post 4805, Regfan wrote:

It's really that simple.
My "lynch elsewhere" thing would make it more likely for me to be lynched though?

I've been trying to read drealmz since day two, I'm pretty sure he's scum but not 100% because it might be LLD messing with my head. I'm certain TWIE is scum.
It's funny because my gut says TWIE is Town and you are scum but logically I agree on paper TWIE is scum and you would be Town.

Mainly I want to see how this Drealmerz shakes up.

Right now I think too many players scumread Drealmerz and too many players scumread LLD which has red flags for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

agree we need every town today

that's me, regfan, ceph, and....I guess it has to be MB

mb/hebi, whichever of you is town, get your fucking head on straight and DO NOT FUCKING VOTE ME when it comes to it

fucking fuck
balance among all things
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 4816, drealmerz7 wrote:agree we need every town today

that's me, regfan, ceph, and....I guess it has to be MB

mb/hebi, whichever of you is town, get your fucking head on straight and DO NOT FUCKING VOTE ME when it comes to it

fucking fuck
Holy shit I want to lynch you for just your reads.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4812, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4810, Regfan wrote:You both calling each other "Fake as fuck" and "Beetlejuicing all over the thread" is just going to pad the pages here and get us nowhere, if you're both town we've already lost so there's little reason for the two of you to actually interact with each other and I'll let you know straight up I'm not letting AtE type shit impact my vote today.

If Mathblade will fucking let me. Let me be clear, I'm not sure you're town, buddy.

So I need to reign in Mathblade and Hebi now. Because, unlike Mathblade, I believe we DO NEEED EVERY TOWNIE TODYA
Oh I believe we need a scum lynch. With the possibilities narrowed I do not think I have to have the game solved. What I do need to do is see the politics though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by hebichan »

Scum team is:

TWIE

One of Cephrir/Regfan

one of LLD/Drealmerz
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 4806, hebichan wrote:aalso, reg, weren't you "contemplating" this same scenario for like three days now? are you done contemplating yet?.
Eh, I still don't feel 100% that I have the whole team locked down, I'm pretty confident in a few things;

- Math being town, I really don't like Ceph/Dreamlz scum reads/statements of contemplating her being mafia but weirdly find Cephs backflip on that stance harder to believe and follow (re; his "I can't remember good reasons for it other than the role) when I think there's literally dozens of strong reasons why they're town here.

- LLD being scum making you almost a certainty to be scum and the same vice versa, I think you two are super super likely together here.The one world where you're not scum is a Ceph/Dreamlz/TWIE one which feels wrong but it's something that I'm going to be taking a look at re; their interactions today.

Pretty much the worlds I'm considering are;
LLD/Hebi + 1 of Dreamlz/TWIE/Ceph in descending likelihood
Ceph/Dreamlz/TWIE
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4819, hebichan wrote:Scum team is:

TWIE

One of Cephrir/Regfan

one of LLD/Drealmerz
this has to be the 3rd scum with this list
balance among all things
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:58 pm

In post 4818, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4812, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Oh I believe we need a scum lynch. With the possibilities narrowed I do not think I have to have the game solved. What I do need to do is see the politics though.
Look, this game is going to come down to "can you read me?"

and you get two shots at it! you can read my posts and see if I'm town or not, but if you're torn on those and don't know, well, it's simple really.

You can just read Drealmerz posts and if he is scum, then guess what, I'm fucking town.

This shouldn't hard Mathblade, all you have to do is realize that I'm fucking right about the game state and make the right fuckign call.

I could same the same to Hebi, but honestly, Hebi's off in lala land right now believing that anyone but myself or Drealmerz is being lynched today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 4807, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4800, Regfan wrote:

I've never been more confident of a town read in my life than I am of Hebi being town. especially since my hide on her was night 1, before the scum knew a hider existed, so the likely hood of the "non dream receptive false positive" is super minimized with her.

but even without that she's town. that's never changing.

Cephrir is something I need to consider as we go, but the fact is, I can't see you and TWIE being scum together, so if I eliminate MAth from the pool because she's town, drealmerz is scum and hebi is town... only one of you can be scum which PoE'd Cephrir to the last slot?
Your reasoning re; "Hid behind her before scum knew my ability" is actually fairly solid reasoning and something I can understand from you, the whole "Even without that she's town" is something that I need you to elaborate on, put it this way, I think you're scum together, you convincing me that she's town here works towards convincing me that you're town here and increasing the odds that I vote Dreamlz, so actually work with me here, I don't give a fuck if you think I could be scum or not, just tell me what she's done this game that you think points towards her being town over scum and comment on my issue with her read progression on you throughout the entire game.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:59 pm

In post 4820, Regfan wrote:
In post 4806, hebichan wrote:aalso, reg, weren't you "contemplating" this same scenario for like three days now? are you done contemplating yet?.
Eh, I still don't feel 100% that I have the whole team locked down, I'm pretty confident in a few things;

- Math being town, I really don't like Ceph/Dreamlz scum reads/statements of contemplating her being mafia but weirdly find Cephs backflip on that stance harder to believe and follow (re; his "I can't remember good reasons for it other than the role) when I think there's literally dozens of strong reasons why they're town here.

- LLD being scum making you almost a certainty to be scum and the same vice versa, I think you two are super super likely together here.The one world where you're not scum is a Ceph/Dreamlz/TWIE one which feels wrong but it's something that I'm going to be taking a look at re; their interactions today.

Pretty much the worlds I'm considering are;
LLD/Hebi + 1 of Dreamlz/TWIE/Ceph in descending likelihood
Ceph/Dreamlz/TWIE
IN BOTH OF YOUR WORLDS.

DREALMERZ IS SCUM.

HERE'S A SIMPLE THOUGHT EXPERIMENT.

IF YOU THINK I'M SCUM WITH DREALMERZ FUCKING HELP ME LYNCH HIM. THINK I'M BUSSING? GREAT! HOP ABOARD, MOTHERFUCKER.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”