Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

if its about the fact I'm a Macho Miller there isn't much I can really do about that
if there's something about it when it comes to play let's talk
GTKAS
| here.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by beeboy »

I don't think talking will particularly help anything?
My read on you has been progressively moving towards town tbh but I feel like your Cabd push felt overblown and I don't really have any specific questions to ask / I am not sure anything you say will change my thoughts on that topic?
I was kinda just hoping my read on you would develop on its own.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by beeboy »

Like dw I am not just going to start pursuing you without engaging you I just haven't felt the need, it's not like there is a lack of transparency coming from your slot.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alrighty
You should probably vote Whiskers tho
GTKAS
| here.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Whiskers

I was intending on sheeping Nero in my next post if he was voting someone I scum read so I guess this works.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 966, Quick wrote:
In post 955, Whiskers wrote:
In post 953, Nauci wrote:I don't know if I'm accusing Cabd of scum lurking.

I am just disappointed he didn't use his position to throw his weight around more.

Also this game has been unusually devoid of alignment indicative content, which makes the double lynch less great.
There's still plenty of time to "throw his weight around." I don't think there's any need to panic. Day phases are 7 days long.

Also I'd like to remind you that it's Day phase 1. There probably won't
be
much alignment-indicative content. But, it's a great time to make associations and interact with people. Now is when we lay the foundation for catching scum during the rest of the game.
1. Have you played Mafia on other sites?
2. 24 hours, hours earlier: that is when Cabd claims they will be confirmed.
3. you want to lynch me because I am not a team player?
1. Yes. I came from Myth-Weavers where I played mafia in about 2010 or 2011, then I came here. I've also played on EM, which is kind of awful, and had a one-night stand with town of salem because friends invited me, and that was explicitly awful.
2. Am I supposed to respond to this statement?
3. I want to lynch you because you're annoying. For as much as you bitched about the long thread, you sure had a lot of useless chatter upon entrance to it. Be less anti-town-- you're well on your way.

Why did you choose to quote this post to ask these? Each point on your numbered list here seems unrelated to my post you quoted.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

LQ You wanna compromise on Whiskers for me?
The way he wants both my head on a platter and yours is extremely scummy and looks like he is okay with both lynches
plus his interactions with me earlier also scream scum.
GTKAS
| here.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by beeboy »

I'd still prefer Dunker tbh.

I kinda want to know why Flubber is scum reading me, it almost feels setup.
I also want IaI to catch up ;-;
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

We don't have to rush the lynch so yeah feel free to check those out but I'm pretty postive Whiskers flips scum here.
GTKAS
| here.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I'm unclear on the basis for the pressure on me. Jumped up to 3 votes from 0 (not counting idle parties).
Last I checked, Nero's vote is because I didn't answer a question (which I think should have been obvious, let's see his followup for why it was as important as he's made it out to be,) Alisae's vote is a stale OMGUS from 10+ pages ago, so all that's really left is beeboy's, I guess.
beeboy: what's the deal?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Um no?
My vote is because you absolutely cannot SR me and want to pl Quick at the same time
That says you are okay with either lynch
you cannot have the best of two worlds in this situation here and the way you go about it is extremely scummy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like fuck you can read right?
GTKAS
| here.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 985, Whiskers wrote:I'm unclear on the basis for the pressure on me. Jumped up to 3 votes from 0 (not counting idle parties).
Last I checked, Nero's vote is because I didn't answer a question (which I think should have been obvious, let's see his followup for why it was as important as he's made it out to be,) Alisae's vote is a stale OMGUS from 10+ pages ago, so all that's really left is beeboy's, I guess.
beeboy: what's the deal?
I don't like the policy lynching stuff about Quick and I agree with what Alisae said about the way you approach your read.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by beeboy »

I am going to let this thread ferment for awhile.
Have fun o/
I expect lots of posts when I am back.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 986, Alisae wrote:Um no?
My vote is because you absolutely cannot SR me and want to pl Quick at the same time
you cannot have the best of two worlds in this situation here and the way you go about it is extremely scummy.
That sounds like an OMGUS to me.

Also, why can't I both read you as scum and want to PL quick? Name one thing that makes those mutually exclusive? Also, "okay with either lynch," not only is this
not
scummy,
we actually get two lynches so I could potentially have them both today,
if voting went the way I wanted it to.

Quick was obnoxious, and you were like, top-percentile scummiest at the time we had an altercation. (Remember? When you accused me of being scum based on something that isn't indicative of scum?)

Meanwhile, like I said in a recent post, Quick's posts after actually integrating into the town have been far less bad than his first several pages of posts where he was just bickering with you.

Ok so to recap, your scumread on me is, "Whiskers cannot POSSIBLY have a scumread on me AND think Quick is annoying! >:O"
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 988, beeboy wrote:I agree with what Alisae said about the way you approach your read.
What read?
And, remember, all Alisae said about it was, "the way you go about it is extremely scummy." Can you tell me what it means? I'll gladly ask Alisae after you, because it's incredibly vague and she should probably explain it, but I want
you
to answer, because how can
you
agree with something as vague as this? What about the way I "approach my read" is "extremely scummy," beeboy?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 990, Whiskers wrote:
In post 986, Alisae wrote:Um no?
That sounds like an OMGUS to me.

Also, why can't I both read you as scum and want to PL quick? Name one thing that makes those mutually exclusive? Also, "okay with either lynch," not only is this
not
scummy,
we actually get two lynches so I could potentially have them both today,
if voting went the way I wanted it to.

Quick was obnoxious, and you were like, top-percentile scummiest at the time we had an altercation. (Remember? When you accused me of being scum based on something that isn't indicative of scum?)

Meanwhile, like I said in a recent post, Quick's posts after actually integrating into the town have been far less bad than his first several pages of posts where he was just bickering with you.

Ok so to recap, your scumread on me is, "Whiskers cannot POSSIBLY have a scumread on me AND think Quick is annoying! >:O"
I mean you can, its just your approach doesn't look like one that comes from town. It doesn't look like a read that was formed naturally
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also do you know what that buzzword is even for because it just looks like you're talking out of your ass
GTKAS
| here.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 981, Whiskers wrote:
In post 966, Quick wrote:
In post 955, Whiskers wrote:
In post 953, Nauci wrote:I don't know if I'm accusing Cabd of scum lurking.

I am just disappointed he didn't use his position to throw his weight around more.

Also this game has been unusually devoid of alignment indicative content, which makes the double lynch less great.
There's still plenty of time to "throw his weight around." I don't think there's any need to panic. Day phases are 7 days long.

Also I'd like to remind you that it's Day phase 1. There probably won't
be
much alignment-indicative content. But, it's a great time to make associations and interact with people. Now is when we lay the foundation for catching scum during the rest of the game.
1. Have you played Mafia on other sites?
2. 24 hours, hours earlier: that is when Cabd claims they will be confirmed.
3. you want to lynch me because I am not a team player?
1. Yes. I came from Myth-Weavers where I played mafia in about 2010 or 2011, then I came here. I've also played on EM, which is kind of awful, and had a one-night stand with town of salem because friends invited me, and that was explicitly awful.
2. Am I supposed to respond to this statement?
3. I want to lynch you because you're annoying. For as much as you bitched about the long thread, you sure had a lot of useless chatter upon entrance to it. Be less anti-town-- you're well on your way.

Why did you choose to quote this post to ask these? Each point on your numbered list here seems unrelated to my post you quoted.
I saw your join date and then saw that you said that you said day phase is a week. Normally day phases on this site are 2 weeks. So I assumed that you had played on another site(s) where shorter day phases are more common. I asked this to see if my hunch was correct, and it was.
I wanted to see how you would respond to 2. Its a Null/Scum response. Reason for this is that I questioned whether Cabd would be able to "throw their weight around" if it was a gambit knowing that in a semi-short time (24 hours from hours ago) that we were going to find out whether the claim was legit or not. You didn't connect the dots or chose not to take the fact into account that we will know if its a gambit or not in several hours. In short, it kinda looks like you have inside info on something about Cabd's claim that you are not sharing. How you are not suspending your belief on whether its a true claim or gambit is what I am looking at.
Why do you think you are justified lynching me because I am annoying? What if I am a PR who has to claim because you don't like me? I haven't played with you as far as I am aware so you have no business trying to push a PL on me either. "and interact with people" this is why I asked the last question. I don't play Mafia to be social.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

LQ day 1 is 8 days long and the rest of the days are 1 week long
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 952, Whiskers wrote:Since then you've started demanding I "answer your questions" and saying I'm scum because I didn't, and prompting others to vote me for it,
and now that I'm active, you actually are voting for me.
Do you want to actually ask your question, yet?
this feels like an overreaction and overly angry. I mean, that's mostly how you sort people, by asking them questions. I asked you a question that I felt was important. You didn't respond b/c either/or you got offline as soon as I asked or you are scum that didn't want to respond. So yes, I'm going to
DEMAND
that you answer my question and
there's nothing wrong with that
. I didn't really ask anyone to vote you and I'm not all that sure why you would say I did.

The underlined makes me feel weird. It's a little pushback and it looks like its designed to push the narrative that I'm lurking or something.
In post 964, Whiskers wrote:there are actually scummy people floating around who we could lynch today instead. Hell, there are even better policy lynches,
Why are there no names here?

In post 964, Whiskers wrote:What question did this refer to, Nero?
I had asked the 2iam voters who else they'd lynch. You then asked me who I'd lynch (despite the fact that I've been pretty vocal with my reads and it was kinda confusing why you'd ask unless you weren't reading my posts.) I was curious why you'd deflect away. You've still yet to answer who you'd lynch beside 2inamill.

I think I like my current vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 995, Alisae wrote:LQ day 1 is 8 days long and the rest of the days are 1 week long
I realize that.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 997, Quick wrote:
In post 995, Alisae wrote:LQ day 1 is 8 days long and the rest of the days are 1 week long
I realize that.
Is that why you think the claim is bogus Alisae?
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by pienyan »

kyah
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”