chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

EDDIE. FENIX

YOU CANNOT HIDE. YOU CANNOT RUN. STAR CITY DOES NOT SHELTER CRIMINALS. SHOW YOURSELF AND BEG FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR CRIMES.

YOU HAVE THIS CHANCE TO BEG FOR THE MERCY YOU DON'T DESERVE BUT I AM HONOR BOUND TO GRANT.

CONFESS
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or, ya know, he can just be shot
balance among all things
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2805, drealmerz7 wrote:or, ya know, he can just be shot
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2797, Desperado wrote:Who wants me to shoot dreal? Show of hands
I received a message at night.
“You should lynch drealmerz7”
I’m not sure who/why I received that message.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2801, Chickadee wrote:
I GOT A MESSSAGE IN THE NIGHT SAYING WE SHOULD LYNCH DREALMERZ
Me too
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I also targeted snarky last night.
The results are not what I expected them to be but I’ll take it.

I received two answers from his survey.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

Quite a lot of thoughts going through my head right now, and im quite happy I can finally type shit again. I have no result to share today, for reasons I will not go into.

-We now know the scumteam name, but I dont think it was the answer that someone provided earlier - if we still have questionnaire cops maybe they should look for those answers, but this is probably low priority

-Dunker's role is quite interesting - Rolecopping that requires to know whom provided what question......I dont really remember anyone trying to actively fish for that information though.
-The more important part of Dunker's role is that he actively bodyguarded all the scum every night and would die instead of them. So if a town-vig would shoot one of his teammates, he would die instead............this means that any shot at scum would instantly find two scum. If scum were smart, they would probably want to hard-bus dunker with that role.
-Dunker's role PM also states "if a member of THE MAFIA would die....." which might indicate its not multiball

-Mario and Mastina are weird kills here with drealmerz not being targetted. Do you have any indication of why you didnt get a result dreal?
-Mastina dying by bodyguarding drealmerz could be a possibility. Another option is she died for being too on the money, so shooting EddieFenix is probably a good option here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

We can vote llama now tyvm
GTKAS
| here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

Lets see them shots first, I wanna know whether scum was bussing or protecting dunker
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

I guess technically it could still be some weird multi-ball construction, with another 3rd party constructed anti-town faction. So far all town players appear to be pretty high-powered, and with how my role is designed it would make sense.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also drealmers, you stated people didnt flood onto dunker during the last day......but that is wrong. After I announced my 3p result on snarky people suddenly went into hyperdrive to get dunker lynched. You were the counter-wagon to either dunker or snarky, but as soon as I announced my result your wagon vanished and people all flooded onto dunker.

Quite a bunch of things that couldve happened;
-Snarky is a lone 3p or my result is false, and we just naturally lynched scum (and some of the scum tried to protect dunker by using my result as an excuse to vote there)
-Snarky indeed is some 3p faction and his teammates protected him by going all-in on dunker
-Scum decided to bus dunker because his role was a liability

Spoiler:
In post 2434, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.L.67 players voting for SnarkySnowman (Vecna, Llamarble, Llamarble, Vecna, Srceenplay, Chickadee, Chickadee)
6 players voting for drealmerz7 (EddieFenix, EddieFenix, Not_Mafia, Desperado, Desperado, MarioManiac4)
5 players voting for Dunkerdoodles (mastina, mastina, mastina, drealmerz7, drealmerz7)
2 players voting for MarioManiac4 (chesskid3, chesskid3)

5 players not voting (ActionDan, Dunkerdoodles, SnarkySnowman, Toby Determined, randomidget)

with 28 votes, it takes 15 to lynch. valid lynch targets are Chickadee, drealmerz7, Dunkerdoodles, MarioManiac4, SnarkySnowman, and Toby Determined.

4 players healing Vaxkiller (Srceenplay, mastina, ActionDan, chesskid3)
3 players healing Not_Mafia (Chickadee, Not_Mafia, MarioManiac4)
3 players healing Bulbazak (drealmerz7, randomidget, EddieFenix)
3 players healing Mulch (mastina, randomidget, Vecna)

1 player hurting Llamarble (mastina)

1 player hurting Vecna with a blade (mastina)

1 player hurting drealmerz7 with a fish slap (Vecna)

the following players have an additional vote: ActionDan, Chickadee, Desperado, EddieFenix, Llamarble, Not_Mafia, SnarkySnowman, Vecna, chesskid3, drealmerz7, mastina, randomidget

day 2 will end in (expired on 2017-10-11 19:00:00).

mod note: was interpreted as randomidget unvoting both of the votes he had at that point.

mod note: Toby Determined, mastina, Not_Mafia, and Desperado have been prodded.
In post 2536, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.L.79 players voting for Dunkerdoodles (mastina, mastina, mastina, drealmerz7, drealmerz7, Desperado, Desperado, randomidget, randomidget)
7 players voting for SnarkySnowman (Vecna, Llamarble, Llamarble, Vecna, Srceenplay, Chickadee, Chickadee)
4 players voting for drealmerz7 (EddieFenix, EddieFenix, Not_Mafia, MarioManiac4)
2 players voting for MarioManiac4 (chesskid3, chesskid3)
1 player voting for Chickadee (Toby Determined)

4 players not voting (ActionDan, Dunkerdoodles, SnarkySnowman)

with 28 votes, it takes 15 to lynch. valid lynch targets are Chickadee, drealmerz7, Dunkerdoodles, MarioManiac4, SnarkySnowman, and Toby Determined.

13 players healing Toby Determined (Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined, Toby Determined)
1 player healing Danny Trejo (Toby Determined)

the following players have an additional vote: ActionDan, Chickadee, Desperado, EddieFenix, Llamarble, Not_Mafia, SnarkySnowman, Vecna, chesskid3, drealmerz7, mastina, randomidget

day 2 will end in (expired on 2017-10-11 19:00:00).

mod note: as Ginngie mentioned in , Vecna is now loved and requires an additional vote to be lynched. this continues through the rest of the game.

mod note: ActionDan has been prodded.
In post 2790, xyzzy wrote:
after a long day of assessing who is a Zoë and who is a Zelda and the harrowing experience of seeing Toby Determined leave to go make his life in another town, you all finally come to a decision.

"it's unanimous," someone says.

"uh, no, it's just a majority," another person says. "like, we didn't have to decide this unanimously, and we still haven't done that."

"sure we have," the first person says. "we unanimously decided to kill Toby Determined. we each got one vote, and every single person here is voting for Dunkerdoodles."

"have you been paying any attention at all?" asks the second person. "like, that's literally not how it went at all. we're killing Dunkerdoodles."

"no," says Dunkerdoodles. "I think the first person who spoke just now between the two of you is correct. I can confidently say that they are correct, and I am totally unbiased in this discussion."

"that's--that's!" the second person says.

"I'm glad Toby Determined is willing to stand up for what's right and agree with me. get him, everyone!"

"wait what" says Dunkerdoodles.

and then everyone grabs Dunkerdoodles. that's definitely how everyone meant for that to go.

votecount 2.L.916 players voting for Dunkerdoodles (mastina, mastina, mastina, drealmerz7, drealmerz7, Desperado, Desperado, randomidget, randomidget, MarioManiac4, ActionDan, ActionDan, chesskid3, chesskid3)
7 players voting for SnarkySnowman (Vecna, Vecna, Srceenplay, Chickadee, Chickadee, Llamarble, Llamarble)
3 players voting for drealmerz7 (EddieFenix, EddieFenix, Not_Mafia)

4 players not voting (ActionDan, Dunkerdoodles, SnarkySnowman)

with 28 votes, it takes 15 to lynch. valid lynch targets are Chickadee, drealmerz7, Dunkerdoodles, MarioManiac4, and SnarkySnowman.

day 2 has ended.

Dunkerdoodles
"scrum me hard, Keith!" mafia ultra-macho reverse questionnaire role cop backup*12 day 3 vigilante 1 shot day bulletproof

you win the game when no one who opposes the mafia is alive, or when nothing can prevent this.

you're a member of the "scrum me hard, Keith!" mafia, along with [one or more players]. you can communicate with [that player or those players] here:

you're ultra-macho, which means that if any other member of the mafia would die at night, you'll die instead, and you are immune to any actions that would protect you from death.

each night, you can target a player to attempt to learn that player's role. I will then send you 4 questions from the questionnaire, at most one of which will have been submitted by your target. you will then guess whether any of the questions were written by that player, and if so, which one, and if you got it right, you will learn that player's role.

your faction also has access to a kill each night. you may freely use your kill along with any other powers that you have access to.

if the day 3 vigilante, the backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, and the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante die, you will become the day 3 vigilante.

the first time you would die as a result of being killed by another player during the day, you will instead not die.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah look just shoot llama that definitely flips scum
And I'm saying that because we have 2 dayvigis today
GTKAS
| here.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Llamarble »

<3 <3
Am still convinced you're just trying to keep me from getting nightkilled.
I shall justify your faith in me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

Strangely enough though, the snarky wagon never even changed a single vote going by the votelogs. It was literally stagnant for days with all 7 votes on it remaining unchanged.....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

Well youre definately in the potential scumpool marble, even if youre not scum you should be realizing as much
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

Id still really like a shot at snarky though to get some clarity on my role and the general outline of this game. A second shot at eddie-fenix or marble is fine as well.

Having some clarity about why that night-msg was sent to everyone would also be lovely. Im inclined to think it just came from scum, allthough scum broadcasters are kinda weird (but that would not be very surprising in this game).

Maybe the broadcast was just a mod troll and it was automated based on some outcome of the survey.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2816, Llamarble wrote:<3 <3
Am still convinced you're just trying to keep me from getting nightkilled.
I shall justify your faith in me
:(
GTKAS
| here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

Scumteam + survivors + unknown 3rd party setup:

16 players voting for
Dunkerdoodles
(
mastina, mastina, mastina
drealmerz7, drealmerz7
Desperado, Desperado, randomidget, randomidget
MarioManiac4
ActionDan, ActionDan
chesskid3, chesskid3
)
7 players voting for
SnarkySnowman
(
Vecna, Vecna
Srceenplay
Chickadee, Chickadee
Llamarble, Llamarble
)
3 players voting for
drealmerz7
(
EddieFenix, EddieFenix
, Not_Mafia)

With orange colours being likely bussers or people trying to protect Dunker, chesskid as a survivor that were never gonna lynch or shoot

Scumteam + survivors + third party faction / 2nd scumteam setup:

16 players voting for
Dunkerdoodles
(
mastina, mastina, mastina
drealmerz7, drealmerz7
Desperado, Desperado, randomidget, randomidget
MarioManiac4
ActionDan, ActionDan
chesskid3, chesskid3
)
7 players voting for
SnarkySnowman
(
Vecna, Vecna
Srceenplay
Chickadee, Chickadee
Llamarble, Llamarble
)
3 players voting for
drealmerz7
(
EddieFenix, EddieFenix
, Not_Mafia)

With yellow being the most likely 2nd scumteam or 3rd party scumteam faction

Either way, this is a pretty precarious position for town, and we need to get the shots correct today or it might be a lylo lynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

Actually, if there was a town-vig that shot mario......that shit should probably be claimed at this point. Maybe im just seeing ghosts since noone else seems to be even considering the 2nd scenario here, but something iffy is going on in this game.

RM, ActionDan - when are you guys gonna start doing stuff and allowing yourself to be read one way or the other?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Llamarble »

No vigging Drealmerz.

Tentatively:
Yes vigging Eddie.
Yes vigging Snarky.
Yes vigging Screen.
Maybe vigging Vecna.
But we have time and we should use it.
Can we have no shot for, say, 48 hours? Need to thinkkk. Game should be pretty accurately solvable now and today probably decides the game.
Mastin + Mario towns change things a lot, and we have Dunker to look at too.
In post 1369, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.106 players voting for Bulbazak (drealmerz7, Lycanfire, Not_Mafia, Srceenplay, Chickadee, chesskid3)
5 players voting for Lycanfire (EddieFenix, Desperado, mastina, mastina, MarioManiac4)
3 players voting for Srceenplay (Bulbazak, ActionDan, Vaxkiller)
2 players voting for Toby Determined (SnarkySnowman, SlySly)
1 player voting for SlySly (randomidget)
1 player voting for Serious Vote (Toby Determined)
1 player voting for ActionDan (Mulch)
1 player voting for Vaxkiller (Dunkerdoodles)

1 player not voting (Vecna)

with 21 votes, it takes 11 to lynch.

day 1 will end 60 hours after Llamarble picks up their role PM.
So basically Screen is the scum on Bulba's wagon and Eddie was the scum on my wagon and Dunker / any others herped derp?
If Desp is scum I guess it could be a 3 person team with extra kills and a billion survivors to help them out. I don't think I believe in that though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

Why do you make no mention whatsoever of RM and ActionDan?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”