Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 5.3

Lynching

Thor665
(1): Sergtacos

Not Voting
(4): Thor665, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Toranaga

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

The day 5 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-10-25 22:00:00)

Mod Notes
: Keep it fun!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Toranaga »

"Oh Thor doesn't bus...but" it doesn't matter that you're saying you don't bus. you have definitely bussed in the past and will bus in the future as long as you keep playing. this point means nothing to me.
"Oh lots of people were not swayed by my meta case including Thor...but" you were the one asking for it. you were saying my case would be relevant if I had strong meta that this was mulch wolf game and I showed to you it was. fuck man, I HANDED mulch to you. none of you did anything about it until cheeky started listening to me.

let me go back and you can read just how absolutely based that case was:
In post 2422, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2421, Thor665 wrote:Your logic is based on what opinion o fhis experience?
Like - you think he's lying about what he believes is proper play to that degree?
I find that unlikely.
I don't do that as scum, do you?
you're limiting a read that spuns over +400 posts of his and almost a month of playing to a discussion on whether he is lying or not about what he considers proper play. and there's probably no way to know if he is lying or telling the truth about what he considers proper play because the Havo spot was very specific and unlikely to have come up in a different game.

what did Mulch do that was towny? getting 'upset' and death tunneling people hits hard into his scum meta. look at this posts here: viewtopic.php?t=72581&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go his d1 posts to llama are a carbon copy of how he tunneled maria and Havo, and llama is town there as well. so his 'tone' isn't towny, there's nothing towny about death tunneling me, maria and havo. his 20 points against me are all forced reads that I can't see town!mulch bothering himself with. if he were to case me as town, he'd cut to the chase. he tried finding anything that's mildly incriminating, and he did it after I was set on him and skitter being scum. he reacted exactly in the way I'd assume scum!mulch would, when skitter is also scum. he also didn't seem to take into account my tracker claim (unchallenged by fykus) and even got to the point of scumreading both of us (two claimed town PRs! lol!). his d2 interactions with skitter are scummy and feel like scum on scum interactions. his vote on her was bad, even you agree. his 'emotions' are all reading as fake to me, especially when he death tunneled havo. he was very bothered for no reason!

there are perspective slips, hard defense of scum and hard push of town throughout the whole game. he dishonestly used the fruit vendor claim to try and locktown himself, because he literally has to have no idea what fruit vendor is to assume it's a town role... and if he has no idea what it is, he'd google it and find out it doesn't actually indicate alignment. there's noticing maria was MAJed, and the way he did it was scummy. and even today he appears to be absolutely howling.

now I could be wrong, you could be right... but you're reducing what a case on mulch would look like to a -matter of opinion in theory- instead of looking at the bigger picture, and that's pretty scummy regardless of Mulch's alignment.
In post 2423, Toranaga wrote:look at mulch overreacting to a single vote on him and death tunneling the town that dared to do it in that game. where did I see that before?
In post 2424, Toranaga wrote:in fact reading that mulch scum game: you have absolutely no basis to townread mulch here thor. his tone is extremely similar and he is bold and aggressive as scum.
In post 2426, Toranaga wrote:mulch's town game getting mislynched d1:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72708&user_select%5B%5D=29820

a calm, recollected, rational and very towny mulch, who had so many gutreads and change of opinions that I'm very surprised he actually ate a d1 mislynch here. contrast his posts there, wagoned and lynched d1, and how reasonable he was to all of it, with his scum game when a single vote would take mulch into an angry rant + death tunnel. and then compare those two to this one.

here is another d1 mislynch he ate, much more recent:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72397

very similar attitude to the july game! also terrible d1 lynches in both games IMO.

I skimmed others. I think the one I posted before is his only scum game I read. but when mulch is town, he is always pretty calm and seems to have a great time playing, even when wagoned. on his only other scumgame, he plays almost exactly like he did here. often pretty upset, overreacting to pushes, death tunneling players and being pretty loud and bold. as town mulch is actually trying to solve the game so his entire perspective is much different. and he doesn't even balance apparently... town mulch has gut reads, changes his opinion all the time, is very nuanced and doesn't really get overly wordy like he did here.

and you play with him, thor. why are you not scumreading him?
In post 2427, Toranaga wrote:there thor, done my homework. yes the feeling is different. and yes, I played with town mulch a few times.
"Oh Thor helped lynch a scum...but" but so what. everyone alive helped scum get lynched in this game. I not only outed mulch and hammered skitter, but was not on the maria wagon and was not on the porkens wagon. you were. so you want to be townread for pushing skitter, well where the hell is my lock clear then.

"Oh multiple people including Thor were attacked by flipped scum...but" when did scum attack you again? apart from that weak ass mulch push last gameday, when exactly did that happen?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Toranaga »

from what fucking perspective are you playing that you're not lock clearing me? I don't care that chip butty and tacos and fitz aren't doing it, yes I'm holding you to a higher fucking regard. for you, it's scummy.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2702, Thor665 wrote:
Also, as I keep saying, though I am willing to accept there is scum within the PRs, there is *assuredly* at least one scum outside of the PRs, and since scum is obligated to kill off actual PRs, the theory scum inside the PRs is in a diceier situation than the assured one outside of them. So let's tey to lynch a partner.
Who do you see as a good Skitter partner (desperately trying to blind yourself to your Mulch tunnel) outside the PRs?

I think it's got to be porkens or Serg. It miiiiiight be havingfitz, but I don't think so. And I think Chip is very clear, and I think humaneatingmonkeys is...well, softly clear from VCA. Porkens and Serg, however, both look very bad to me. Would you at least agree to my two as the best two? Or am I overlooking something (again, shut the hell up about Mulch when answering this, as unless you can defeat my PR v. unclaimed logic you're not getting Mulch support from me today)
^ thor what happened to 'there is *assuredly* at least one scum outside of the PRs'? mulch was scum in the PRs, shouldn't I be lock clear then?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2760, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2708, Toranaga wrote:Thor, the 'PR' logic is pretty shit actually. if 'there has to be scum' between the PR claims, which may or may not be the case, then mulch is scum because I'm the tracker and WM has played a perfect miller game + the sub is townie speaking about it. I know I'm not convincing you to vote mulch, as you're no longer convincing me to vote either porkens, fitz or tacos. I kinda think they're all mislynches at this point. I especially have NO REASON to ever vote porkens this gameday.
I think you're misunderstanding my stance.
I think there is assured scum in the non-PRs.
I am willing to accept that there is scum in the PRs, but I don't consider that as an assurance.
Now what do you think of the logic now that you understand it?

WM has not played a perfect Miller game, unless a perfect Miller game is to claim early. :wink:

Why do you have no reason to vote Porkens? I've explained my specific issues with his reads, and I don't have much undying love for his predecessor slot.
I can understand maybe having some sort of slim gut read - but a lock town sort of position for the day seems really weird to me.
mechanically hard defense of scum, but that whole "there is assured scum in the non-PRs" talk suddenly disappears in f5.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Toranaga - I literally just skimmed past all the idiocy of you explaining how I'm scum. Either you're daft or you're scum - but that case is pure derp and I don't care to debate with a wall anymore.

In post 3448, Toranaga wrote:tacos would be my weakest because he did write wolfy stuff (especially wrt porkens lynch), and he is definitely not playing up to his normal aids-y town meta. he is not playing this gameday and is slanking hard. I don't like his vote on me but everyone is scumreading me one way or the other so IDK if that holds any weight.

it would be the case where mulch would set himself up to be eventually flipped and tacos would bus him the entire game. with great tone in the interactions, sure, but still.

I stand by that d3 stuff with fitz being clearing of his slot. mulch did not play to endgame this at all, and I'm sure he knew that. he wouldn't bus for credit on d3 after skitter flipped because he'd be eventually outed anyway.

I guess chip butty deserves me meta reading him but I do find his overrall behaviour townie in his own awful chip butty way. it does need re-eval at any f3 though.
Swrg used to be your strongest clear if Mulch was town - why is the Fitz stuff (at a point where theoretically Mulch knew he was dead, had less credibility, and couldn't be playing for endgame) the *less* likely bus?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Toranaga »

ok, you don't have to defend yourself.

serg would be my strongest clear if mulch was scum, as an ongoing read before mulch flipped. now that mulch flipped, I re-evaluated that stuff from d3 that I didn't before. this fitz hardclear for d3 I only really considered this gameday.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

also I wasn't explaining why you're scum, I was simply rebating your several "Oh..." points that were all bad
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Toranaga »

back to hardclearing tacos fwiw
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3370, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 3367, Toranaga wrote:I have linked many games already, check my ISO if you wanna know
You're lock town to me. I don't think scum would bother checking.

UNVOTE: Tor
Scum wouldn't bothwr checking what?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3459, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3370, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 3367, Toranaga wrote:I have linked many games already, check my ISO if you wanna know
You're lock town to me. I don't think scum would bother checking.

UNVOTE: Tor
Scum wouldn't bothwr checking what?
checking mulch games to establish his meta

scum wouldn't bother doing many of things I did this game :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Toranaga »

hardclearing tacos
hardclearing fitz (pending a re-read)
unclearing chip
still on thor basically
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3460, Toranaga wrote:checking mulch games to establish his meta
You were checking game mechanics moreso than Mulch from what I'm skimming over.

I'm at the ppint where I think lynching Thor and Tor in whatever order results in a win. I don't know if Taco and Chip (cool hydra name potential) feel the same way but if both of them vote one of you I'll hammer. If you or Thor bring tje other to L-1 I would probably want to hear from whichever of them wasn't on that wagon.

@Tor. Whose scum if not Thor?

@Thor...who's scum if not me?

Ebwop...Tor says Chip.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

yeah thor > chip wins the game

wish I had one lock read but I don't

it really isn't tacos and I'd be very surprised if it's fitz
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3462, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3460, Toranaga wrote:checking mulch games to establish his meta
You were checking game mechanics moreso than Mulch from what I'm skimming over.

I'm at the ppint where I think lynching Thor and Tor in whatever order results in a win. I don't know if Taco and Chip (cool hydra name potential) feel the same way but if both of them vote one of you I'll hammer. If you or Thor bring tje other to L-1 I would probably want to hear from whichever of them wasn't on that wagon.

@Tor. Whose scum if not Thor?

@Thor...who's scum if not me?

Ebwop...Tor says Chip.
you're wrong, you're not properly reading the game.

I have built a case on mulch entirely based off of reading many of his other games as per thor's request. I quoted them in this page. if you were reading you'd be hardclearing me, clearly you're not.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 536, Thor665 wrote:
In post 534, Sergtacos wrote:Alright, on to looking for another scum, however my vote is parked on Mulch until I find a scummier person than him.
How is Mulch scummy exactly?
How is Skitter less scummy than Mulch?
very interesting post
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

thor did a great push on skitter d1

just what exactly clears mulch? skitter's push? I mean, she did look awful after d1.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

*clears chip lol sorry
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Toranaga »

thor

it's you or chip butty. I finished reading everyone's ISO and I meta read chip, and he is actually better town than this sad awful display here.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Toranaga »

chip wrote a lot of insane shit this game
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 678, Thor665 wrote:
In post 673, Mulch wrote:The issue is that your trying to say their had to be scum on Havo's wagon, which is bad. It's pinging me in the sense that your trying to overjustify it instead of just saying, here let's take a random 6 players and someone has to be in it, your trying to make it seem like there have to be scum in the Havo wagon in particular, which is just false and slightly scummy
VCA is scummy now?
:roll:
Go learn to play newb :wink:
In post 674, Mulch wrote:Robb was already getting into his tunnely mode, it was a harmless joke, stop pressing on this or your getting into scummy territory.
Are you kidding me?
That's an utter BS defense and logic - naw, I think I'll keep that as an issue with you forever now,
Whatcha' gonna do? Scumread me for it?
In post 687, Thor665 wrote:
In post 683, Mulch wrote:
In post 678, Thor665 wrote:That's an utter BS defense and logic - naw, I think I'll keep that as an issue with you forever now,
LMAO I don't even know why I'm even humoring you with a "defense."

Your fine until you try to push on me with it, then we have a problem
I'm pushing you right now.
Do we have a problem?
In post 684, Mulch wrote:
In post 682, Thor665 wrote:If it's a slip - absolutely.
The only question is if it's a slip or not.
Slips don't exist and even if they did this isn't a slip
Slips absolutely exist.
I've been scum and slipped.
I've been town and used slips.
I know that since you maybe slipped it's important for you to advance this silly notion, but...nah.
In post 689, Thor665 wrote:
In post 686, Mulch wrote:Scum don't leave votes on their partners and forget about it for days and just passively sit there waiting for them to be lynched lmao
How many examples of this do I need to show to have you admit that you don't know how the game works?
One?
Because it sounds like one.
Do we have a deal?
In post 686, Mulch wrote:BTW please don't tell me you tried to do VCA without any flips :lol: :lol:
Yes, I actually do exactly that.
If you want to ignore wagons in your scumhunting that's your business - but until you explain why considering wagons is bad town play, I'll keep doing things the right way.
^

good interactions imo
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 770, Thor665 wrote:
In post 768, skitter30 wrote:Yes, I did, to the point that Havo himself says that my argument, at L-1, was the first 'decent accusation' against him ().
Firstly - a case of 'not scumhunting' is one I'll have to agree to disagree with Havo on as far as its quality.
Secondly - no, you still didn't push him hard.
In post 768, skitter30 wrote:Maria voted me in , which, oddly enough, is why I linked that post. You're arguing that I opportunistically hopped on his wagon and hoped that other people would get called out for wagoning him. By putting him at L-1, I knew I would be taking the flak if I was wrong about him, which I was, and I immediately got wagoned for it. That's literally the opposite of 'keeping my hands clean'.
Maria tried to avoid voting you for odd reasons - true or false? Because the answer is true as far as i can see.
I also still don't see you claiming you put in work to get him lynched, which is still what I said you were trying to avoid. We're now into this 'flak' side debate, which I still don't think you absorbed a lot of either. Your example are three people besides me - one avoided voting you, one voted you while attacking someone else, one was Mulch the goldfish. Yeah - tons of assault there. Even if I agreed that was an amazing assault of power and conviction I'm not sur what it would prove. You did slip in lazily on the wagon while not pushing it.
In post 768, skitter30 wrote:I'm pointing out that you *are* ridiculously tunneled on me, to the point that some of your other pushes don't even make sense with your push on me.
You are claiming I'm tunneled and are using as evidence for it that my "other" pushes aren't making sense.
1. If I have "other" pushes how tunneled am I exactly?
2. Have I claimed you are scum with these "other" pushes? Because otherwise how is this an issue?
3. I still don't see the issue here.
4. You don't know what tunneling is.

So...?
^

damn
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

vote: chip butty

never changing

come at me chip
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1363, skitter30 wrote:So, I wrote a catchup novel. Spoilered cuz I write a lot.

Spoiler:
Chip

- Kinda ick. Undermining all future attacks on him based on the Havo fullclaim thing; did this to Tor shortly thereafter
- More ick, especially given later
- I disagree about BBT. That particular vote doesn't go against his stated strategy. But his whole shtick is blatantly anti-town at best, if not outright scummy. The fact that people are excusing his behavior is kinda worrying me. Like, I feel like town!BBT is incredibly easy for scum to push as a mislynch, and the fact that this isn't happening is weird.
- Yeah I don't get this. You're almost excusing his behavior and are willing to give him a pass until almost LYLO? Why aren't you pushing him if you 'retain doubts' about him? Why has your interpretation of his play changed?
(from BBT) - but I don't think this comes from partners?

Chip/BBT interactions are kinda weird on this page. I don't really get why Chip isn't concerned about BBT. From Chip's end, my best guess is that scum!Chip is trying to stave off attention from partner!BBT, but BBT's response doesn't really make sense if that's what's happening here; doesn't make sense for scum!BBT to highlight partner!Chip's change in read. So I'm not sure why chip is kinda chill about BBT.

- Hmm. a) not sure why you didn't think of that before cuz I've been low-key thinking that for much of the game b) he's like playing the exact opposite of how a PR should play; if he's town, yeah he's never getting night-killed here, but he's making himself incredibly lynchable. c) you pushed Havo for a hardclaim but you're fine with leaving BBT because 'oh he might be a PR'???
- Again, the fact that BBT hasn't been wagoned is sketchy af for just this reason. And I don't get the argument for why his play is NAI? Unless he does this for like every game.
- I guess what I don't get here is what makes Havo and BBT different. BBT is drawing attention by very refuding very obstinately to play the game. You were OK with pushing Havo, but are backing off BBT. I don't really get why you're treating them differently?
- Um, OMGUS much? Backing away from the PR thing once people point out how ridiculous this is
- Yeah, I actually missed it. I was responding to something else and I missed it in the ninjas. I came back and people were saying he softed and I didn't get it
- are you ironically echoing fykus's post that you called 'not very reassuring' previously on that page? cuz otherwise you're calling out fykus for doing the exact same thing you're doing lololol
- I'm not sure it does? The two people who got added to the Havo wagon are yourself and WM. Presumably, you aren't arguing that you're forming a counterwagon on Havo to save your scumbuddy HEM, and you're townreading WM.
- oh, you're arguing that misere/Tor/HEM votes on Havo are the counterwagon for HEM. Hmmm, ok. Are they scum together? Misere/Tor don't really make sense together I think? And HEM/Tor also? I'm not really sure if I get your point here. I dunno. You're implying that scum formed a counterwagon on Havo to 'suck away votes' from the HEM thing, so multiple people piled on, but I'm at least townleaning like all of them, so it's hard for to see there being multiple scum in that group

BBT

- this makes me think he isn't a chip partner though
- Yeah, I'm confused here. I don't get why Chip is going on a limb to defend BBT, but BBT is pushing chip

Tor

- are you positing Chip/Fykus/??? Because I don't get your point about Fykus otherwise?
- this is basically exactly what i'm thinking lolololol
- why are you tryng to get chip to work with you on a fykus wagon here? Especially cuz it seems your fykus scumread is partially colored by the fact that chip was defending him?
- this lolololol

Mulch

, 1065 - Why do you think misere is scummy? They only have like 10 posts and I like them. Better question, why are you so *confident* about this?
- ???. This post is just weird and I don't have the words for why atm. I'll try to figure it out.
- This basically. I was responding to something else he said and didn't see that post in the ninjas. When I came back to the thread everyone was talking about him softing and I was confused af cuz I missed it
- this was chip's talking point, interesting. I also think tora's been pushing chip the most so he'd get a lot of the flak of a chip townflip, so I don't think he could cost on 'not technically pushing him'
- I don't get the purpose of this question. It's kinda busywork that looks like analysis but isn't and also undermines Tor's experience
- I still don't get the misere push
- you said you're OK with the fykus push though. why are you soft defending him here?

Serg

- I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this
- lolololol. There's like no way tor/chip are scum together here.

WM:

- townpoints
- not sure why you're pushing for his lynch so hard on meta, since this is pretty similar to his meta in like every game I have with him, and you apparently have meta with him too

HEM:

- townpoints
- this post feels off to me but I don't have the words for why. Like you're trying to be cavalier about getting lynched to make us think you don't care too much about surviving, but also imply that the game would be worse off without you? I dunno, it's bothering me. I also don't know what 'lynch me only when you're choosing between claimed power roles' means.
- this basically. Fykus and misere have a similar post count and I like misere's, but Fykus has done nothing and your soft-defending Fykus and pushing misere for like nothing
- I like this post too.
- he wasn't. he unvoted ten posts and twenty odd minutes after Havo softed, in his first post after the soft. I'm not sure how you can characterize that as 'conscious in his decision to stay because he found Havo's softclaim voteworthy'.
- hmm, apparently you misremembered that. ok
- the game is explicitly 10:3 lol

I wanna wait on Fykus a bit.

Misere hasn't said anything since daystart lololol.

I'm somewhere like here atm:

{HEM, WM}
{tor}
{misere, Thor, serg}
{mulch, fykus}
{chip, BBT} --- not scum together

VOTE: chip
skitter in all her glory explaining why chip butty is actually scum

she was scum but the reasons are still A+
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Doot...
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”