Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Nero's reasons is that i WK 2 mil

-> But i did have that read about a few hours in the day
-> He scumread me townreading 2mill but he doesnt scumread me or addressed the fact that i also "whithknighd" cabd
- > At first he says that im mafia for townreading dunk too, while he had the same read as me. Im mafia because i know those guys were town. I outed a tr on 2mil before it was cool, i defended the bird before it was cool too

Quick's reason is the same as nero

-> Apprently the guy scumread me before but he never mentionned my name or anything before the bird flip
-> Sheep nero trash reads
-> Has trashy reason to hard tr nero
-> He scumread me for having wierds interactions with gerry. Those interactions got subsequently explained.

????????
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1850, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1840, Joey_ wrote:dunk wasnt a quality shot either
Who was?
Guess lmao, how many people got shot you think
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I did advocate for the bird shot but he fucking asked for it and i didnt have time to talk to him about his last 10ish scummy ass posts. Im confident in my ability that i wouldve eventually backed off if we had time
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1851, Joey_ wrote:Nero's reasons is that i WK 2 mil

-> He scumread me townreading 2mill but he doesnt scumread me or addressed the fact that i also "whithknighd" cabd
- > At first he says that im mafia for townreading dunk too, while he had the same read as me. Im mafia because i know those guys were town. I outed a tr on 2mil before it was cool, i defended the bird before it was cool too

-> Apprently the guy scumread me before but he never mentionned my name or anything before the bird flip
-> He scumread me for having wierds interactions with gerry. Those interactions got subsequently explained.

????????
I don't see you articulating your reads very well, so you're one to talk.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1854, Quick wrote:

????????
Whut, i wouldnt need you to be explicit with your reads if they werent so absurd lmao
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1848, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1845, Quick wrote:
In post 1843, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1842, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1840, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1836, gerryoat wrote:D1 should end with a quality lynch.
UC isnt a quality lynch, dunk wasnt a quality shot either
You voted dunk
He also scumtold into oblivious when he called me lockscum for something completely ridiculous, enough that i dont remember
So you have a problem with people Scum reading you. That seems to be the message I am getting.
Also from meta, i hate being scumread as town and i can back it up if you care to read cause i wont iso my previous game if you wont bother
If you can back it up as Town, you can back it up as Scum as far as I am concerned.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Like everything from start to fnish with you felt like you tried to explain your scumread on me a posteriori
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1855, Joey_ wrote:

????????
Whut, i wouldnt need you to be explicit with your reads if they werent so absurd lmao
And this gives you the wave off to not have to articulate your reads because... why?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1851, Joey_ wrote:Apprently the guy scumread me before but he never mentionned my name or anything before the bird flip
Point out the post(s) where I said/implied this so we can discuss it because that is not what I remember me doing or the perspective that I remember having.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1858, Quick wrote:
In post 1855, Joey_ wrote:

????????
And this gives you the wave off to not have to articulate your reads because... why?
? dude this shit is making me mad

-I told you that you dont explain your reads and you have shitty as reasons to have them
- You then excuse yourself by attacking the fact that i dont articulate mine very well, you do not answer to the premisse of my post
- I answer to you that i wouldnt need you to be articulate if your reads were coherent and had sens (basically idont care if you were articulate or not, thats not the point)
-You come back after the fact that im not articulate, not addressing my point twice in a row
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1712, Quick wrote:
In post 1711, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1708, Quick wrote:
In post 1704, Joey_ wrote:@Quick do you scumread beeboy and if yes, why. You mightve explained it earlier but understand me that i hate your posting style and has been diagonally reading you for a while

PEDIT : No im not done, why am i still a scum lean
I still Scum read them, yeah. IDK why Beeboy thinks I am going to have these super deep reads on D1. I don't really EVER really have super deep reads. I mostly just poke stuff.

You're a Scum lean because I ISO'd you. Do you want me to show my work for that because I really don't want to ISO you again.
Hm no, im pretty sure you scumlean'd me before you iso'd me and replied "nero's reasons", so either thats a misunderstanding or you just lied
Both are true, actually.
@quick
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Basically the first time you outed any kind of read on me was via your list where i was listed as a scum lean

I asked you why was i listed there

You answered : nero's reasons

Then in 1708 you say that im a scum lean (listed as a scumlean) because you iso'd me, but that is false. You asked me AFTER if you had to iso me, and i said yes. So you isod me after your list

So the only way which you are lying in 1708 is that you iso'd me before your list and was the reason of you scumlean on me. Yet, you never mentionned me ever before said list
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Which you arent lying*
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1861, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1704, Joey_ wrote:@Quick do you scumread beeboy and if yes, why. You mightve explained it earlier but understand me that i hate your posting style and has been diagonally reading you for a while

I still Scum read them, yeah. IDK why Beeboy thinks I am going to have these super deep reads on D1. I don't really EVER really have super deep reads. I mostly just poke stuff.

You're a Scum lean because I ISO'd you. Do you want me to show my work for that because I really don't want to ISO you again.
Hm no, im pretty sure you scumlean'd me before you iso'd me and replied "nero's reasons", so either thats a misunderstanding or you just lied
Both are true, actually.
@quick
In my ISO of nero, I saw the reasons he Scum read you and I agreed with them. Then you asked why I Scum read you and I said because of Nero's reasons. Then I asked if you wanted me to ISO you and I did and came to the same conclusion that nero came to, but for slightly different reasons. Now you are trying to argue that I was Scum reading you before I said I was Scum reading you.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Spoiler:
In post 1619, Quick wrote:Reads (this will prolly be really bad, but I want to see what I think of everyone).

Town

Nero
Rhah
TwoInAMillion
Alisae (slot)

Lean Town

Cabd
HolySpiritTurtle AKA Gif
Flubbernugget
gerryoat

Null/Are these people even playing?

AxleGreaser (Going to try and ISO them tomorrow)
Shiro
I Am Innocent
UC Voyager

Lean Scum

Nauci
Joey_

Scum

beeboy
Whiskers
In post 1621, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1619, Quick wrote:Reads (this will prolly be really bad, but I want to see what I think of everyone).

Town

Nero
Rhah
TwoInAMillion
Alisae (slot)

Lean Town

Cabd
HolySpiritTurtle AKA Gif
Flubbernugget
gerryoat

Shiro
I Am Innocent
UC Voyager

Lean Scum

Nauci
Joey_

Scum

beeboy
Whiskers
So you scum lean me, for what
In post 1623, Quick wrote:
In post 1621, Joey_ wrote:

Town

Nero
Rhah
TwoInAMillion
Alisae (slot)

Lean Town

Cabd
HolySpiritTurtle AKA Gif
Flubbernugget
gerryoat

Shiro
I Am Innocent
UC Voyager

Lean Scum

Nauci
Joey_

Scum

beeboy
Whiskers
So you scum lean me, for what
Nero's reasons.
In post 1628, Quick wrote:
In post 1626, Joey_ wrote:So im scumread for being correct on reads, i will then proceed to out stupid ass reads like nero and apparently get townread by the likes of quick
I can ISO you if that will make you feel better.
In post 1629, Joey_ wrote:It will and do it, you said yourself you like to have a case be explicite so you can trash it, so do mine
In post 1638, Quick wrote:Who (in my estimation) Joey_ CANNOT be teamed with:

Flubber
Cabd
Alisae (slot)
Nero
gerryoat

CAN be teamed with Whiskers. If so, Joey_ is much better at distancing than Whiskers.
In post 1639, Joey_ wrote:

Flubber
Cabd
Alisae (slot)
Nero
gerryoat

CAN be teamed with Whiskers. If so, Joey_ is much better at distancing than Whiskers.
Waiting for iso

Why cant i be with gerryoat ?
In post 1640, Quick wrote:

Flubber
Cabd
Alisae (slot)
Nero
gerryoat

Waiting for iso

That
is
my ISO of you.

Because you asked them honest questions. Like if you are Scum It makes perfect sense that you would try and get a Town read from gerry by asking them these basic kind of questions.
In post 1643, Quick wrote:
In post 1640, Quick wrote:

Flubber
Cabd
Alisae (slot)
Nero
gerryoat

Waiting for iso

That
is
my ISO of you.

Because you asked them honest questions. Like if you are Scum It makes perfect sense that you would try and get a Town read from gerry by asking them these basic kind of questions.
I don't see why you would have any reason to ask these kinds of basic questions to gerry if you are both Scum. If you are Town, it doesn't really make sense to ask gerry these questions either.

Before 1619 you never outed a read on me. Its pretty clear you iso'd me after your list too
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1862, Joey_ wrote:Basically the first time you outed any kind of read on me was via your list where i was listed as a scum lean

I asked you why was i listed there

You answered : nero's reasons

Then in 1708 you say that im a scum lean (listed as a scumlean) because you iso'd me, but that is false. You asked me AFTER if you had to iso me, and i said yes. So you isod me after your list

So the only way which you are lying in 1708 is that you iso'd me before your list and was the reason of you scumlean on me. Yet, you never mentionned me ever before said list
Here is your answer, Joey:
In post 1864, Quick wrote:
In post 1861, Joey_ wrote:

Both are true, actually.
@quick
In my ISO of nero, I saw the reasons he Scum read you and I agreed with them. Then you asked why I Scum read you and I said because of Nero's reasons. Then I asked if you wanted me to ISO you and I did and came to the same conclusion that nero came to, but for slightly different reasons. Now you are trying to argue that I was Scum reading you before I said I was Scum reading you.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Both are true, actually.
You're a Scum lean because I ISO'd you.
-> This refer to the fact that the reason why i was a scumlean on your list, was because you isod me

Iso of me -> scumlean -> list

im pretty sure you scumlean'd me before you iso'd me and replied "nero's reasons"
-> That refer to the fact that before you isod me, you said you scumread me for Nero's reason, not my iso

Now your thought process looks like this

Nero's reasons -> scum lean -> list -> iso of me -> scum lean

Is that correct?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Joey_ »

So before the bird flip you didnt scumread me quick?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1867, Joey_ wrote:

Both are true, actually.
You're a Scum lean because I ISO'd you.
-> This refer to the fact that the reason why i was a scumlean on your list, was because you isod me

Iso of me -> scumlean -> list

im pretty sure you scumlean'd me before you iso'd me and replied "nero's reasons"
-> That refer to the fact that before you isod me, you said you scumread me for Nero's reason, not my iso

Now your thought process looks like this

Nero's reasons -> scum lean -> list -> iso of me -> scum lean

Is that correct?
You are playing semantics here Joey, lets be real now.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1868, Joey_ wrote:So before the bird flip you didnt scumread me quick?
Bird? what bird? I have no idea what you are talking about when you say bird.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

No im fucking not

you ltierraly said you scumread me AFTER ISO

But you listed me as scum BEFORE ISO

??????????

Thats why i assumed you "scumread" me BEFORE the flip but never said anything about your read on me
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1870, Quick wrote:
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1870, Quick wrote:
How many flip there were in the game so far? its a hint
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1871, Joey_ wrote:No im fucking not

you ltierraly said you scumread me AFTER ISO

But you listed me as scum BEFORE ISO

??????????

Thats why i assumed you "scumread" me BEFORE the flip but never said anything about your read on me
Yeah, When I ISO'd you I decided to reevaluate you and not just Scum read you for Nero's reasons. I think the part you are not getting is that I dropped the previous bias I had when I was going by nero's reasons when I decided to ISO you myself to see if I thought the same thing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”