Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2280, Purple Nurple wrote:This is an alisae game. "Does this role belong to town or scum" along with things like "scum would never get this role" are not the way to solve it. #modmeta

i am more concerned with how being a lets call it executioner miller makes sense. but yume can be town for today.
What are you even on about

Here is my interpretation of events:

You say we should test yume's ability

I bring up that I believe yume's ability and we don't need to test it

You say the ability can belong to either faction

You say yume can be town for their role

Anyway, the role is easily provable later, it's a day action too
"I believe in you Maki Roll!"~Kaito
"Do you ever shut up Kaito?"~Maki
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 2287, xRECKONERx wrote:since nobody is interested in Kise I will join the VOTE: Smocaine wagon
What are you on about? There appears to be substantial interest for kise, including people talking about him a few posts above you and a few more pages back

This post really feels wrong
"I believe in you Maki Roll!"~Kaito
"Do you ever shut up Kaito?"~Maki
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:06 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Reading 6 pages
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I don't think we should lynch yume

Varsoon summed it up
Im a dog that quacks
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 am

Post by RationalNumbers »

In post 573, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 467, Smocaine wrote:You really should have said that during pre-game well before scum rolled roles :(
Actually think this could be town. I'll talk it out.
In post 455, xRECKONERx wrote:wow what is happening ok
VOTE: elli
(Still think this is scum, too.)

VOTE: key.
HURT: Maki and Kaito.
HURT: RationalNumbers.
HURT WITH A BLADE: xRECKONERx.
HURT WITH A BLADE: Ramicus.
I find it much more likely PN was trying to divert a Ramicus wagon onto Smocaine or Yume and is now trying to play savior again and direct the lynch onto a claimed PR.

Then again I am still doing the homework asked by Drixx but that is what I feel.

Despite the scumreads of Ramicus most of the game PN doesn't actually push there.
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:06 am

In post 2376, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 2287, xRECKONERx wrote:since nobody is interested in Kise I will join the VOTE: Smocaine wagon
What are you on about? There appears to be substantial interest for kise, including people talking about him a few posts above you and a few more pages back

This post really feels wrong
Same thing with PN and XReckonerX.

There is interest in Kise I scumread Kise but mainly that is a lynch based on weird where as PN Ram Reck and Not Chara I feel will net us a lot more scum.

--Math
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2379, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 467, Smocaine wrote:You really should have said that during pre-game well before scum rolled roles :(

I find it much more likely PN was trying to divert a Ramicus wagon onto Smocaine or Yume and is now trying to play savior again and direct the lynch onto a claimed PR.

Then again I am still doing the homework asked by Drixx but that is what I feel.

Despite the scumreads of Ramicus most of the game PN doesn't actually push there.
would you share what you smoking? There never was my wagon, and PN trying divert Smocaine wagon second time, now he's victim is Yume, yet after all this "you should share reads" lecture to me he's just giving "Yume is scum, just trust me"
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:41 am

In post 2247, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2226, Purple Nurple wrote: i tunnel for reads. sorry if you don't like that. i am fine with other playstyles, that's exactly how i'm able to consider rc and boon and math good players even though i don't like any of their playstyles too much. there's a difference between having a different playstyle and refusing to do the fundamental element of mafia which is scumhunt. voting null reads, refusing to give scumreads, refusing to defend your townreads; none of that is scumhunting.

before i pushed math, how many people had that slot as town?

the fact you are thinking me and rn have a decent chance of being svs shows me you really don't understand this game. that isn't what svs looks like, flat out.

it was the second biggest wagon, and others had expressed approval of it, so yes, i consider it a major wagon.
I looked games you linked yesterday - all mini's and micro's, what experience you have in large ones? 20+ ppl preferably, but little smaller probably fine too

Voting null reads makes them act, so you can try make read on them easier. What changes, if i tell my lynch preferences 3 days before EoD instead of spilling them now? Do you going prosecute them on spot and end day earlier? Why defend townread, if i don't see him getting lynched anyway? That's rhetorical questions, no need answer

I never said it was decent chance, don't twist my words, i said it's possible looking at how neither of you pushed other to be wagoned, and i have seen such SvS that you would drop from your chair, if you seen them
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:43 am

Take a look at this post here.

PN accuses Ramicus of not scumhunting and doesn't follow it up with a vote and doesn't follow it up with an explanation of why it met their criteria of not being vote worthy.

What is the Town motivation for that?

--Math
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:47 am

In post 2054, Purple Nurple wrote:VOTE: ramcius

i want your wagon
There was an attempt to wagon Ramicus but it was pathetically weak despite PN agreeing with me that Ramicus isn't scumhunting.

Despite PN agrees with a lot of my reads at different points PN shades my ability and says to consider them Town when they aren't actively pushing where the people they townread agree on.

Instead they push Yume who again multiple townreads of theirs have no interest in. Smocaine who multiple townreads have hopped on because of the apathy.

My suggestion is we flashwagon E or Ramicus.

--Math
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:51 am

In post 2056, Chara wrote:i believe i explained why i voted you already. game felt like it was stalling, my LUV wagon wasn't going anywhere, i don't townread you and i townread Varsoon.
i like the wagon now because of how you've reacted to it.

Nurple: Ramcius is an ok one, but i like Chikoritas better.

chesskid: you're around then? i want to know your thoughts.

pedit: hahahahaha
Example "meh I scumread person but..."

This is terribad.

Like I am really trying here but this shady shit pings me so hard.

--Math
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2384, RationalNumbers wrote:

i want your wagon
There was an attempt to wagon Ramicus but it was pathetically weak despite PN agreeing with me that Ramicus isn't scumhunting.

Despite PN agrees with a lot of my reads at different points PN shades my ability and says to consider them Town when they aren't actively pushing where the people they townread agree on.

Instead they push Yume who again multiple townreads of theirs have no interest in. Smocaine who multiple townreads have hopped on because of the apathy.

--Math
"PN is shady scum, but let's wagon Ram or E" You da MVP, Math
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Creature »

So there's a Smocaine and a Kise wagon rn, right?
Sigh
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2373, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2352, Purple Nurple wrote:http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/The_Reaper
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Masayoshi_Shido

after i had that meta discussion with brian and whoever i decided to dig further in because i have been in bed a lot and very bored. these are the only two characters besides joker that fit the claimed role yume gave (executioner part). both are very clearly conspiracy aligned. the former seems more likely to me, but doesn't really matter which. the miller part is even more problematic; claiming miller in pregame doesn't actually mean anything, because all scum roles would be the hypothetical equivalent millers except for a godfather. miller doesn't really fit flavour wise. now, pregame i gave yume a bit of towncred for the miller claim but i've been thinking about this a long time... a chronic lurker is a prime target for a cop - might as well claim miller and preplan, especially since yume as math put it is not likely to endgame as scum anyways. in my last game with yume, we HEAVY coached her and she did do well, almost winning late game, but we had a scum team who was very interactive. spring fever if you want to go find it in large theme archive, relatively recent. what i remember from that game (and i played very little of it) is yume being very snappy and particularly relating to the lines like "do so at your own risk" "its a bad idea" "be prepared for consequences". the tone/meta part of my read does not hold much weight, but as i've said yume typically lurks more as scum than town and gets replaced more as scum than town. another point in the favour of scum yume: the role. that is the PERFECT role to give to scum!yume. it is one that is strong early game and becomes useless as the game goes on (12 to lynch -> 11 to lynch -> etc, but 6 matters far less). this fits with her claiming miller, since she was never gonna be alive endgame anyways, AND means scum has an excuse to not use it when it would be pro town - after all, yume is a notoriously low-activity player usually, nothing would be awry if yume wasn't around to execute someone over a no lynch or the like. everything about yume being scum is just fitting into place for me, and let's not forget that meredith and "i am both town and mafia" are two things that don't exist.

everything about yume fits as scum for me, so call me confbiased if you want but risk vs reward wise we lynch my strongest scumread and at worst we mislynch a lurker miller. i reallllly want a yume lynch, would settle for kise if enough people aren't willing to play ball, and do not want smocaine but don't townread him enough to blow up and attack each individual voter.
I don't really think Shido fits with an executioner ability (I can make a leap to justify it, but it would really be stretching it). I honestly don't know much about the reaper since I never ran into it in the game. I guess the reaper could make some sense, but mostly I'd just like to see more from Yume than just playing from her role (or potential fakeclaim).

As far as her play goes, would her townplay be as barren for content as she's been demonstrating thus far? That, along with the early confusion I had with her roleclaim, makes me lean scum on her.
Could her townplay be this barren? yes
is it normally? no
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2375, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 2280, Purple Nurple wrote:This is an alisae game. "Does this role belong to town or scum" along with things like "scum would never get this role" are not the way to solve it. #modmeta

i am more concerned with how being a lets call it executioner miller makes sense. but yume can be town for today.
What are you even on about

Here is my interpretation of events:

You say we should test yume's ability

I bring up that I believe yume's ability and we don't need to test it

You say the ability can belong to either faction

You say yume can be town for their role

Anyway, the role is easily provable later, it's a day action too
I'm sorry for changing my mind?

I believe the executioner is their role. doesn't fit with Miller and doesn't fit as town
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:25 am

Shadowrun Yume was Town with less than 10 posts one of which crumbed a role.

Yes Yume as Town can be this barren.

And Alisae gives scum roles to town and vice versa and so does Mastina.

I have a hard time believing that you're genuine about this.

--Math
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

Ram is town tonally. Annoying town, but town. Everyone is a pr, it's role madness, and this is a weak pr if it's town so topbwoth that bullshit. And when the fuck did i try to divert ONTO smocaine? if anything I look really bad if smocain e flips scum here because of how much I'm defending them.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2381, Ramcius wrote:

would you share what you smoking? There never was my wagon, and PN trying divert Smocaine wagon second time, now he's victim is Yume, yet after all this "you should share reads" lecture to me he's just giving "Yume is scum, just trust me"
I gave an explanation and even just saying my scumreads would be more useful than what you're doing. good try tho
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2383, RationalNumbers wrote:Take a look at this post here.

PN accuses Ramicus of not scumhunting and doesn't follow it up with a vote and doesn't follow it up with an explanation of why it met their criteria of not being vote worthy.

What is the Town motivation for that?

--Math
I can't policy lynch him so what's the point? he's town, I think, though I have great disdain for his play.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

i want your wagon

--Math
no, he asked for my vote. that annoyed me so I complied. i never touched smocaine and have defended him the entire time. yume is flipping scum so I have no interest in my townreads not caring, nobody can give me a town case because it doesn't exist. who's e?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2386, Ramcius wrote:

i want your wagon

--Math
"PN is shady scum, but let's wagon Ram or E" You da MVP, Math
because they were asked to back off me by Dave among other people for today? lolz
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 am

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961&user_select[]=27825

Actually it was less than 50.

And you're suggesting a policy lynch on Yume.

Explain why you can one player and not another?

Because I just don't see it. Gotta go to work.

--Math
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2390, RationalNumbers wrote:Shadowrun Yume was Town with less than 10 posts one of which crumbed a role.

Yes Yume as Town can be this barren.

And Alisae gives scum roles to town and vice versa and so does Mastina.

I have a hard time believing that you're genuine about this.

--Math
and I acknowledged that

Miller executioner doesn't make sense. this is the perfect role to give scum yume and scum got to pick roles. everything else I said. I really don't believe that slot can be town.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2396, RationalNumbers wrote:viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961&user_select[]=27825

Actually it was less than 50.

And you're suggesting a policy lynch on Yume.

Explain why you can one player and not another?

Because I just don't see it. Gotta go to work.

--Math
I'm not suggesting a policy lynch, they're scum.........
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

math are you intentionally trying to annoy me because you thought up me trying to policy lynch yume 40 pages ago and it was bullshit there too and I showed as such

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”