UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:46 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 323, Apple Jack wrote:to do a 180 on wi
ok....I looked at wilky's iso and saw that one of Luca's points on wilky wasn't valid, and then realized that Luca did what he accused Wilky of doing!
so...i don't get enough sleep
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Quick »

In post 325, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 323, Apple Jack wrote:to do a 180 on wi
ok....I looked at wilky's iso and saw that one of Luca's points on wilky wasn't valid, and then realized that Luca did what he accused Wilky of doing!
Which was what? If you can show this, that would be great.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Quick »

In post 306, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 285, Quick wrote:gameplay has done nothing but make excuses all game long. Shea even caught gameplay being a hypocrite, but for some reason he changed his vote to UCV.

I am going to:

VOTE: gameplay

For making excuses and the blatant hypocritical behavior.
Show me hypocritical
Show me excuses
I dont like how you ignore the whole UC case and go for me for some made up reasons
Seems like a way to appeal to shea tbh

Pedit: Luca, luca luca
The whole heat on you is from that post you did a 180 on Luca and called him scum. What happened to that read
OK, I will:
In post 258, gameplay506 wrote:and reply to me as well please uc
In post 260, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 258, gameplay506 wrote:and reply to me as well please uc
So just going to pretend I didn't say something to you or what?
In post 261, gameplay506 wrote::roll:
I will when I feel like it
In post 263, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 261, gameplay506 wrote::roll:
I will when I feel like it
So like, outside of whether you're scum or town, do you really have to be this unpleasant to talk to?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:15 am

Post by gameplay506 »

What is that?
Quick u really are trying to appeal to Shea, aint u
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Quick »

In post 328, gameplay506 wrote:What is that?
Quick u really are trying to appeal to Shea, aint u
shea addressed something to you. You addressed something to UCV. You ask UCV to respond to your inquiry. Shea asks you to respond to his inquiry and you answer with "when I feel like it". So how do you expect UCV to give you a different answer than the one you gave to Shea? Would it be Scummy if UCV doesn't answer your inquiry? Why?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Help clear something up for me UC. You accused wilky of making a case in me
In post 153, UC Voyager wrote:So I'm getting. A scum read on Willy. they tried to make a case on Derpy early on, but when one person found it scummy, he immediately found that person scummy. With not much to go off of, that's what I think.
Here you say Luca did it and wilky didn’t make a case in me which contradicts your earlier accusation
In post 191, UC Voyager wrote:Luca says that Wiky made a case on Derpy when He didn't......This is alarming because it looked like Luca made a case o derpy if anything
Luca rushed Wilky and only focused on Wilky. Guiding a miss lynch is a scum move last i checked

UNVOTE:
I can’t find any post where Luca accuses wilky of making a case on me at all. So if that exists what post number?

The biggest flag is you saying wilky made a case in me and later saying he didn’t.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Also regardless of your alignment you can’t quit cause people want to lynch you. I know it sucks to get lynched but that’s part of the game
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Apple Jack »

So personally I like UC and Wilky as scum.

I honestly don’t know how Uc can appropriately respond to my question but I’ll definitely let him try.

Wilky is because I just read Luca’s iso and while he did seem like a minor bird repeating his question over and over. I honestly agree with that question and I don’t feel wilky answerd it appropriately.

Game is just being a difficult player and it seems intentional which is annoying but probably town. Still not sold on the IC but for now I’ll put him as prob town. The rest idk yet.
I love MUFFINS!!!
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.07Image

wilky (1)
UC Voyager (3)

gameplay506 (1)
Luca Blight (1)
Not Voting (3)
, , ,

Day one deadline is Sunday October 22, 6 PM PST. (expired on 2017-10-22 18:00:00)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

VOTE: Wilky
please lynch eventually
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 334, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: Wilky
please lynch eventually
Would you like play the game for fucks sake?
taiho
taiho
Goon
taiho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:18 am

Post by taiho »

In post 310, gameplay506 wrote:Okay eat rope
That attitude and level of trigger is just not normal
Rn wilky/UC are just making my alarms go off like crazy. Definitely one of them is scum, might even be both. Wilkys reasoning for getting on the wagon and voting UC (activity) is seriously off. Resembles bussing
Just saying but is that really possible? Bussing with bad reasons to do so is worst than not doing so. That said activity is nai, but suspecting someone for spotty activity is not that bad.
I can't see it as bussing cos they don't look like partners, imo.
taiho
taiho
Goon
taiho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:50 am

Post by taiho »

In post 317, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 316, UC Voyager wrote:Quick......His questoning to me making a joke, and him casually trying to keep me not the lynch while still trying to make it look like he is all for lynching me
What makes you say hes done that?
# maybe?
CsBlastoise
CsBlastoise
Townie
CsBlastoise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:43 am

Post by CsBlastoise »

Hey guys, I managed to escape replacement simply because I haven't been replaced yet. Now I have to read up on what I missed, which is a lot. I also can't access the post draft I had before (stupid internet), so, yeah, I'll need some time.

That sounded so terribly awkward, didn't it.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:28 am

Post by wilky »

In post 332, Apple Jack wrote:
Wilky is because I just read Luca’s iso and while he did seem like a minor bird repeating his question over and over. I honestly agree with that question and I don’t feel wilky answerd it appropriately.
I answered it truthfully, I don't see what else anyone wants from that.
In post 334, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: Wilky
please lynch eventually
Another 180 on me? Any reasons other than "please lynch"?
In post 338, CsBlastoise wrote:Hey guys, I managed to escape replacement simply because I haven't been replaced yet. Now I have to read up on what I missed, which is a lot. I also can't access the post draft I had before (stupid internet), so, yeah, I'll need some time.

That sounded so terribly awkward, didn't it.
What's your views on the game so far?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Let him catch up. It's possible your questions will be answered by the catchup.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Quick »

VOTE: UC Voyager since no one else is voting for gameplay and the slot could be Scum considering what shea has said about the slot combined with UCV not really doing anything Townie.

this is L-1.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 341, Quick wrote:VOTE: UC Voyager since no one else is voting for gameplay and the slot could be Scum considering what shea has said about the slot combined with UCV not really doing anything Townie.

this is L-1.
Definitely a possible buddy post to look at tomorrow if UC flips scum.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
CsBlastoise
CsBlastoise
Townie
CsBlastoise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:10 am

Post by CsBlastoise »

I really should mark myself as V/LA since I literally have limited access to MafiaScum, but I haven’t had the chance yet. Thank goodness I
seriously
lucked out on my own replacement; I missed a prod because I misread when it was sent. Also, if I had been replaced, this thread would last so much longer because that would mean one more person would have to catch up on
absolutely everything

Anyway, here’s my catchup megapost:

Regarding matters that concerned me earlier:
In post 32, wilky wrote:
In post 28, CsBlastoise wrote:Well, wilky, it's not exactly fun to come to the active game for the first time and find out that you've been randomly lynched. I'll start defending myself later if I have to.
What is your previous experience of mafia? I RVS's you which means random vote stage where you Vote random people to get conversation going. You seem overly defensive after 1 post though...
In post 49, wilky wrote:Does anyone think CsBlastoise getting over defensive on post #28 or do you think he just doesn't understand RVS?
In post 52, wilky wrote:As it stands I am willing to put CsBlastoise post down to genuine misunderstanding but i'd like to hear more from him soon.
All right, my response was not intended to come across as sounding offended; I'm not that much of a stranger to RVS. I was just trying to objectively state that it's a rather unpleasant surprise for someone to find he has been RVSed before he even showed up for the first time. I wasn't really that concerned.
In post 53, wilky wrote:
In post 51, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 49, wilky wrote:Does anyone think CsBlastoise getting over defensive on post #28 or do you think he just doesn't understand RVS?
In the newbie que he said he has experience just not here so his reaction is slightly suspicious to me.
Well that does throw a spanner in the works.
@CsBlastoise what is your previous experience of mafia and how would you normally begin day 1?
This is my first-ever game of
forum
mafia. The majority of my past mafia experience is from chatroom mafia (namely Town of Salem and the Mafia chatroom on
Pokémon Showdown!
), which is much faster-paced and less analytical. (I've also had experience playing mafia with real people in person, but that doesn't really count for much because those games never involve such serious analysis, nor do they ever consist of roles other than Mafia Goon, Doctor, Detective, and Vanilla Townie.)
In post 185, Quick wrote:
Cs is weird for thinking this is a fast game.
Out of legitimate curiosity, what was it that I said to make you think I thought this was fast? Post #171? I’m also not quite sure what you mean, but in any case, I think this should answer it well:
This is the first time I've ever played a game of forum mafia, so I'm not used to it. The explosiveness of the thread caught me by surprise mostly because of how slowly it seemed to be going when I first posted on here. Obviously I had no idea what I was getting into.

Actual Catchup:
In post 191, UC Voyager wrote:I just read through a lot. and OH [S***]
Luca says that Wiky made a case on Derpy when He didn't......This is alarming because it looked like Luca made a case o derpy if anything
Luca rushed Wilky and only focused on Wilky.
Guiding a miss lynch is a scum move last i checked

UNVOTE
When I first read this, I thought, "I'm afraid I might have to agree with this." After reading TheStatusQuo's page 10 posts, though, I was less sure about that. On the other hand…
In post 284, Quick wrote:I don't like Shea bringing up "slips" in a newbie game. Reason for this is that I have seen an awful lot of people say someone slipped when they actually did not slip. If its an actual slip, that person gets lynched because everyone sees it was a Slip and so there is no use even discussing it. That is not what is going on with UCV. Granted, I can see Shea's perspective here and it does look pretty Scummy, but its not a lock.
When I read this, I was thinking I agreed with it. Now, unlike Quick, who did some research, I don't really have the knowledge of what is or isn't a real slip because I feel like the kinds of mafia I've played before don't have much opportunity for slips in the form of what people are seeing in UC's post, but I felt like I could see how UC's post could have been a townie legitimately trying to get us away from what they think is a mislynch. Derpy Hooves said something similar to my point just two posts later:
In post 286, Apple Jack wrote:This is why “scum slip” talk in general but especially in a newbie game is kind of ridiculous. I’ve accused people of “scum slipping “ and they were town. I’ve been accused of it and I was town.
Shea I expect better from you especially if you are town which I’m not sure you are.
(Side note: I hope for the sake of all of us newbies that our IC is town because it would be some really crummy luck otherwise. I hope you can all tell that this has nothing to do with how I read Shea or how I think he should be read.)

However, both of these posts were from when the whole UC situation was only just starting. On that note…
In post 330, Apple Jack wrote:Help clear something up for me UC. You accused wilky of making a case in me
In post 153, UC Voyager wrote:So I'm getting. A scum read on Willy. they tried to make a case on Derpy early on, but when one person found it scummy, he immediately found that person scummy. With not much to go off of, that's what I think.
Here you say Luca did it and wilky didn’t make a case in me which contradicts your earlier accusation
In post 191, UC Voyager wrote:Luca says that Wiky made a case on Derpy when He didn't......This is alarming because it looked like Luca made a case o derpy if anything
Luca rushed Wilky and only focused on Wilky. Guiding a miss lynch is a scum move last i checked
UNVOTE:
I can’t find any post where Luca accuses wilky of making a case on me at all. So if that exists what post number?
The biggest flag is you saying wilky made a case in me and later saying he didn’t.
It almost goes without saying that it's hard to deny the contradictions outlined in this post. The case against UC has become very strong up to this point.
Also, there’s this little thing:
In post 185, Quick wrote:
Page Tops are for mods.
Ditto this. Sure, all it proves about UC is that he’s slightly annoying, not that he’s scummy, but still, it doesn’t help his case.

I was reluctant to hammer when I was working on my catchup reading and post drafting earlier today, mostly because I'm reluctant to hammer in general because I'm not great at reading people. However, I’ve changed my mind:
VOTE: UC Voyager
…and that’s a lynch! Good night, everyone!

One last minor point:
In post 137, gameplay506 wrote:Can we please keep it short and simple
Walls are off putting and im not reading those
I sort of agree with Gameplay here: these walls really
are
enormous, which can make it hard to catch up when you've been away for a while, like I was before today. It also had quite an impact on my early impression on how forum mafia tends to run.
Also, I just realized how hypocritical it is to put this point at the end of a megapost.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

thank you......i really regret joining this game.....
I was really VT by the way....I just never got around to catching up and screwed up a few posts....
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.FinalImage

wilky (2)
, ,
UC Voyager (5)

Luca Blight (1)
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Sunday October 22, 6 PM PST. (expired on 2017-10-22 18:00:00)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

UC Voyager was lynched. He was

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Night one deadline is Saturday October 21st, 7 PM PST. (expired on 2017-10-21 19:00:00). Please PM me your intended night actions.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

You wake to find that Luca Blight was killed. He was

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Day two deadline is Saturday November 4, 7 PM PST. (expired on 2017-11-04 19:00:00). With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch!
Show
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

My gut says wilky is scum. Uc was going after wilky and he got lynched. Luca was going after wilky and he got killed and that post that wilky made that Luca kept attacking, I can’t see coming from town.

The hammer by cs is bad also though.

For now

VOTE: wilky
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Apple Jack »