Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Quick »

Looks like I am going to get lynched D1... again. I hope your happy, I'm sure you are given no one here likes my playstyle. Not claiming until L-1 ofc.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Quick »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@joey Why were you voting Flubber?

Why are you so pissed off @ my push on you but you are/were rather calm when Whiskers pushed you? You OMGUS scumread me and Dunk but not Whiskers. What gives here?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2153, Nero Cain wrote:@joey Why were you voting Flubber?

Why are you so pissed off @ my push on you but you are/were rather calm when Whiskers pushed you? You OMGUS scumread me and Dunk but not Whiskers. What gives here?
Yeah, you are forgetting how badly Joey flipped out on me as well. Just thought I would add that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBQH, I've been sorta ignoring the you vs. whomever is scumreading you thing
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Quick »

I mean, I'm not even sure I am against my lynch at this point because it will provide a shit ton of info for Town (given I am lynched for whatever reason).

Why am I concerned about getting lynched? Because I am lynch bait, that's why. I get lynched D1 more than average. I have never been someone who survives long in games. I am going to try and do a reads list.

I will just add this: If Cabd is Scum, then this sucks massive cock because I don't think there is any way they are getting lynched. They should be NKed tonight, So if they are still alive at like D5 or something, Lynch his ass.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2155, Nero Cain wrote:TBQH, I've been sorta ignoring the you vs. whomever is scumreading you thing
Now that I think about it, you said you were going to provide some juicy ass reasoning for why flubber is Scum. Mind sharing that?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2134, Whiskers wrote:I'd be fucking wary of this wagon if I were you.
Why?

You are town-null reading everyone on the Flubberwagon. And I'll note that the null read on me is a case of mistaken identity.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Quick »

I should prolly provide an updated readslist that is going to look opportunistic af, but what can I do?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2157, Quick wrote:Now that I think about it, you said you were going to provide some juicy ass reasoning for why flubber is Scum. Mind sharing that?
I've explained why I was voting Flubber like 5 times now and its been quoted atleast 2 times. Though tbh, I'm thinking about going back to Whiskers.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1733, Nero Cain wrote:My gut says he's town and I'd lynch Whiskers over him. What do you think of my recent Joey and Flubber pushes?
In post 835, Nero Cain wrote:I have 0% interest in lynching any of the following
9. Flubbernugget
In post 1555, Nero Cain wrote:at the same time...

In post 1503, Flubbernugget wrote:okay cool so now we know dunkaroo was a counterwagon to whiskers too
this is not entirely accurate, I feel. the Dunk wagon was 2 shit players, Rhah and then Whiskers. Rhah is town unless you think its a 2iam and Rhah team. I'm not
THE
biggest Whiskers fan and it's entirely plausible that she's scum but even if she was this is not the scum led counter wagon you are claiming it is.

Manipulative?
In post 1567, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1556, Flubbernugget wrote:You're saying there's only three scum?
no?

CABD is not team scum.

Rhah is probs not scum.

Gerry might as well be scum regardless of pm color.

My point is this doesn't really seem like a "counterwagon" as you are suggesting.
In post 1569, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1566, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't recall you town reading Rhah before
Rhah is a claimed mason.....
In post 1597, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1588, Flubbernugget wrote:I see Nero's point. I think it would be more apt to look for scum in cabd and gerryoat upon a whiskers flip than to use the dunkerdoodles wagon as a case against him.
I'm not saying that either. I'm saying tat the dunker wagon doesn't realy seem like a "conterwagon" as I don't think scum other than maybe Whiskers was pushing it.

It feels...convenient, I guess...that you'd go "oh counterwagon!" Its kinda like using a "mechanical" reason and its just easy and path of least resistance.
In post 1617, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1614, Flubbernugget wrote:But it's in addition to the bigger issue I'm having with whiskers.
remind me pls?
In post 1775, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1773, beeboy wrote:I feel uneasy being on a Quick and Flubber wagon.
Why on Flubber?
In post 1803, Nero Cain wrote:9. Flubbernugget
In post 1804, Nero Cain wrote:that leaves.

9. Flubbernugget

Sans Flubber (since we are already voting him) HST seems like the scummiest out of this group.
In post 1915, Nero Cain wrote:I'm kinda thinking a

Flubber
Axe
Nauci
????

team
In post 1923, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1916, Quick wrote:Talk about Flubber. I am not seeing it like everyone else is.
I'm going to get on this later. I want to see some things first.
Like, Nero, come on here. That's the last I see Flubber I see in your ISO. Still waiting for you to slather on that case for Flubber, because I am not sure I see it, honestly. Granted, I can see you Scumhunting, but I can also see it as kinda like an opportunistic kind of stances lately. IDK.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why was it opportunistic that I thought HIS vote on Whiskers was opportunistic and voted that?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2162, Nero Cain wrote:Why was it opportunistic that I thought HIS vote on Whiskers was opportunistic and voted that?
IDK, I haven't like memorized your ISO, Nero. If I was going to try and throw and argument out there I would say you could be trying to vote a good player early due to the psychological effect this would have on people thinking you are not being opportunistic. Something like that anyways.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also, if you were unsatisfied with my Flubber push why were you not talking about this 500 posts ago when I starting pushing him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2163, Quick wrote:IDK, I haven't like memorized your ISO, Nero.
this is a shit response. That has like ZERO to do with anything. If you aren't scum your hunting is just as bad as TIAM. :/

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2164, Nero Cain wrote:but also, if you were unsatisfied with my Flubber push why were you not talking about this 500 posts ago when I starting pushing him?
I wasn't really paying attention to your flubber push, tbh. It wasn't really until later when Flubber started getting traction that I thought I should be paying attention to it. Then I ISO'd Flubber and gave my thoughts on that slot.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2165, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2163, Quick wrote:IDK, I haven't like memorized your ISO, Nero.
this is a shit response. That has like ZERO to do with anything. If you aren't scum your hunting is just as bad as TIAM. :/
Yeah, my Scumhunting prolly does suck.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2161, Quick wrote:Like, Nero, come on here
In post 2162, Nero Cain wrote:Why was it opportunistic that I thought HIS vote on Whiskers was opportunistic and voted that?
In post 2163, Quick wrote:IDK
little tool got his ass shut down.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Quick »

Context is important.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Honestly, everytime i play im trying not to take it too seriously but i end up giving no fucking and being less civil, the simple explanation to your answers is that, also i townread whiskers at the time of his pushes when i didnt townred you both

Why did i pussed flub, i was bussing like you said right? I didnt like some of flub content, a slight poe analysis points to flub, wagon compo says flub's okay yada yada he has done nothing really worthy either, didnt engage me since my fos
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also, if anything, your reason to scumread me along with Quick's and dunk's were even worse than whiskers, imagine
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2156, Quick wrote:I mean, I'm not even sure I am against my lynch at this point because it will provide a shit ton of info for Town (given I am lynched for whatever reason).

Why am I concerned about getting lynched? Because I am lynch bait, that's why. I get lynched D1 more than average. I have never been someone who survives long in games. I am going to try and do a reads list.

I will just add this: If Cabd is Scum, then this sucks massive cock because I don't think there is any way they are getting lynched. They should be NKed tonight, So if they are still alive at like D5 or something, Lynch his ass.
i know some people dont like strongarming but, if you dont vote for flub ill vote you and lynch you
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Theres no reason for you to literraly be whining about your lynch 4 days before deadline and not doing anything of value to change it, you havent tried to rally the votes on your scumreads like bee's so explicitly demonstrated
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2170, Joey_ wrote:

Honestly, everytime i play im trying not to take it too seriously but i end up giving no fucking and being less civil, the simple explanation to your answers is that, also i townread whiskers at the time of his pushes when i didnt townred you both

Why did i pussed flub, i was bussing like you said right? I didnt like some of flub content, a slight poe analysis points to flub, wagon compo says flub's okay yada yada he has done nothing really worthy either, didnt engage me since my fos
I don't mean any offence to this Joey, but POE on D1 usually isn't a good idea. D1 should be all about looking at independently Scummy things IMO.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”