Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:25 am

Post by pienyan »

votecount 1-2.19
Quick (7) - Whiskers, Cabd, beeboy, gerryoat, UC Voyager, Nauci, Flubbernugget

Flubbernugget (5) - HolySpiritTurtle, MathBlade, Joey_, Rhah, Quick
Whiskers (2) - AxleGreaser, Nero Cain
UC Voyager (1) - TwoInAMillion

Not voting (2) - Shiro, I Am Innocent

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

Nauci is V/LA until October 23.
Last edited by pienyan on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

How is that relevant?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Quick »

There is polly Scum in Whiskers or Flubber.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Nauci »

Hey Nero do you have any new reasons for scum reading me because last I heard it was still because I wanted to policy lunch someone who refused outright to read a 30 page thread and also because newness doesn't make me not a target. Does newness make me a target or am I posting other scummy posts? You don't even have to tell me which posts it just feels like you haven't changed your read of me since page 40.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Hey quick

Chew chew :)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2343, Flubbernugget wrote:I agree with beeboy's thoughts on quick. I can't remember if I already said this, but I don't like that he was frustrated by the game pace but also posting in a way contributing to it. Not as prominent with alisae replacing out but still relevant imo.
You said what I said at the beginning is what you would expect from me or something like that. What changed?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:29 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2303, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2228, MathBlade wrote:
In post 106, Whiskers wrote:Let me just skip a page and a half of posts to
Vote: Axle Greaser
for being incredibly annoying and unnecessarily obfuscating. Was going to hop on Ali wagon but this is insufferable. Meanwhile,
FOS Cabd for the soft Vig/SK claim, FOS UC Voyager for the
overt
SK claim, which, while I don't buy (because he claimed "Town-Aligned SK"), regular SKs, and Day-Vigs (where being one doesn't necessarily clear him) are quite likely, and I think it's a breadcrumb.

Ahh, it's all coming back to me now...
I am not seeing the scum motivation here to outing Cabd as some crumb. So someone explain to me why the whiskers wagon is a thing?

...People on the Whiskers wagon explain this please.
Damn. I tried putting the reasons here, but nested spoilers dont work.

My reasons are in

In it is part of an ongoing discussion with Whiskers about his posts.
The TLDR is now here in bold.
In post 2142, AxleGreaser wrote: I have some other issues with your ISO, back in the range From about 253 Onwards.

Spoiler:
defending self example
(see spoiler in the link)

Spoiler:
Filler
(see spoiler in the link)

Basically, I see you playing in the thread in that part of the game, dont see your towny intent.

My question I suppose is can you explain whats going on so I see the towny intent?
And so far, I haven't manage to see that range of posts (from the quoted one on up to his reads list) as having towny intent.
and my problem with that was there were so many opportunities to ask questions probe and try to find things out but it just kept not happening.

and yes it is a judgement call, but I still see them as the best most likely to flip scum wagon.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2354, Flubbernugget wrote:Hey quick

Chew chew :)
This is a pointless post. One of the few posts you have made that is pointless. This lets me know where your head is, so thanks for that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kind of want to wait for IaI and Shiro and Math to catchup but I don't think that'll happen and I agree that a 90+ page d1 as it is. If I'm wrong and he flips scum great but I'm not gung-ho about it.

VOTE:Quick

That's L-1, no one hammer until he claims and ppl get in their last thoughts. And if he's scum then he can self-hammer if he wants.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:I kind of want to wait for IaI and Shiro and Math to catchup but I don't think that'll happen and I agree that a 90+ page d1 as it is. If I'm wrong and he flips scum great but I'm not gung-ho about it.

That's L-1, no one hammer until he claims and ppl get in their last thoughts. And if he's scum then he can self-hammer if he wants.
VT. Not going to self hammer.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Quick »

I'd start looking at my counter wagons.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Quick »

There are like at least 3 people who are voting me who haven't given a single reason for why I am Scum. I will name them:

Nero
Gerry
Cabd

Just so you all know.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2353, Nauci wrote:I heard it was still because I wanted to policy lunch someone who refused outright to read a 30 page thread
you know, this is not something I said and its weird 'cause it's the same thing that Whiskers accused me of. Its like someone in ya'lls scum pt wrote that I did that and you guys are running with it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2355, Quick wrote:
In post 2343, Flubbernugget wrote:I agree with beeboy's thoughts on quick. I can't remember if I already said this, but I don't like that he was frustrated by the game pace but also posting in a way contributing to it. Not as prominent with alisae replacing out but still relevant imo.
You said what I said at the beginning is what you would expect from me or something like that. What changed?
I expected your frustration. I did not expect you posting in a way that would just end up contributing to that frustration.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2361, Quick wrote:voting me who haven't given a single reason for why I am Scum. I will name them:

Nero
You are such a VI that in a way I don't really care if you die.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2364, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2361, Quick wrote:voting me who haven't given a single reason for why I am Scum. I will name them:

Nero
You are such a VI that in a way I don't really care if you die.
Well, that sucks now I have to blacklist you.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2363, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2355, Quick wrote:
I expected your frustration. I did not expect you posting in a way that would just end up contributing to that frustration.
You're full of shit.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2365, Quick wrote:Well, that sucks now I have to blacklist you.
I'm okay with that! Like I literally just got done saying I don't think you are likely to flip scum but there's always a chance that I'm wrong. + I think we've eked out maybe the maximum amount of info for the day. It's pretty annoying how you lash out and I've just stopped caring.

If you flip scum then I'm going to reread this game.

If you flip town then I'm pushing for a whiskers-Nauci lynch tomorrow.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2367, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2365, Quick wrote:Well, that sucks now I have to blacklist you.
I'm okay with that! Like I literally just got done saying I don't think you are likely to flip scum but there's always a chance that I'm wrong. + I think we've eked out maybe the maximum amount of info for the day. It's pretty annoying how you lash out and I've just stopped caring.

If you flip scum then I'm going to reread this game.

If you flip town then I'm pushing for a whiskers-Nauci lynch tomorrow.
You realize why I am blacklisting you right?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2318, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2299, Whiskers wrote:Like I said, ONLY YOU, NERO CAIN, HAVE GIVEN ANY REASONING FOR A FLUBBER VOTE/WAGON. Random sheeping or votes without explanation are bad. They're wholly bad.
i invented the flubber wagon thingy
I exposed my reasons on a few posts, want me to reiterate them ?
Yes, please do.
I got the feeling that you probably had reasons, you just never listed them. When I ISO'd you, I didn't find them, at least.
In post 2336, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 117, Whiskers wrote:Going "I'M NEW HAHA IT WOULD JUST BE
TOOOO
EASY TO MISLYNCH ME! BECAUSE I'M SOOOOO NEW HAHA!" means that you're self aware that you're scummy and are trying to avoid lynch for it.
Instead, don't be scummy? new =/= town???
In post 406, Whiskers wrote:I want to point out that Nauci is even newer than VC Voyager.
Oh the irony.
I'm glad somebody finally pointed this out.
Although I already mentioned it to
Nero Cain
somebody when answering his questions before, iirc.

In post 2338, Nero Cain wrote:My reasons for thinking Whiskers could be scum are:

possible Joey-Whiskers team. Joey went batshit crazy when I, Dunk and supposedly Quick (I haven't looked to confirm.) voted him but calm when Whiskers did. Buddy interaction?
Let me give you a hint why Joey went batshit crazy: Quick.
In post 2338, Nero Cain wrote:I am not a fan of the "Nauci is a noob, ignore her today." argument. I think my biggest issue with this is...like she's arguing that we have META on all these other players and therefore we should ignore scummy content from Nauci and focus on experienced players and those that we do have meta on. I think its a bad argument in and of itself but the biggest issue is that she is ok with me pushing Nauci tomorrow. We are not going to have meta on Nauci after a night phase. I'm not seeing a difference between a Nauci push d1 and a Nauci push d2.
Because, whether or not the information we have is directly alignment indicative, we can still ANALYZE her INTERACTIONS with the flipped wagons and with other players. You
can't
rely on meta for her. And IMO you shouldn't rely on meta arguments for anybody, basically ever, but a lot of players are.
Further, the "scummy content" you're talking about all came from like, the first 10-20 pages. If you still think she's scummy, build a case on her. I'll listen.
In post 2338, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 939, Whiskers wrote:Actually, we should consider the fact that this is noobscum covering for the partner. If Million flips scum, I'll want to look hard at you next.
this kinda worries me in hindsight. It's one of those classic bus buddy push town.
"bus buddy push town?" Isn't bussing when a scum pushes their buddy?

In post 2339, Nauci wrote:I'm going to be passed out for the next day on Benadryl because I am covered in massive hives. One of them is roughly the size of a women's shoe.
Yaaaay, Twitch-Con!
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:11 am

Post by beeboy »

part of me thinks Quick could just be unsortable, but that doesn't really make me want to not Lynch him.
Like there is just a vast amount of hypocrisy in his posts.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:11 am

Post by beeboy »

Has Quick claimed?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2353, Nauci wrote:Hey Nero do you have any new reasons for scum reading me because last I heard it was still because I wanted to policy lunch someone who refused outright to read a 30 page thread and also because newness doesn't make me not a target. Does newness make me a target or am I posting other scummy posts? You don't even have to tell me which posts it just feels like you haven't changed your read of me since page 40.
This, lol.

Nauci why do we always make the same posts?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2370, beeboy wrote:part of me thinks Quick could just be unsortable, but that doesn't really make me want to not Lynch him.
Like there is just a vast amount of hypocrisy in his posts.
There is not hypocrisy. Its just that I assume people know where I am coming from when I say something. So it appears like a contradiction, but its not, but people think it is because I haven't explained my thought process in a way that people understand. Part of this is that I notice things that other people don't think is significant or don't pay attention to. So when I state a reason for something, my initial reasons are not good enough because people don't understand the point. Then I have to try and figure out how to say it so people understand, which works about half the time. I understand this is a problem with me since I have had this problem since my first game I ever played. People just don't understand me and I am not sure what I can do about it at this point. I have asked people if they would give me advice on how to fix this and no one has any answers really. So I am just left wondering what I can say or how I can say something without knowing what people will be able to understand from me or not.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2371, beeboy wrote:Has Quick claimed?
In post 2359, Quick wrote:
In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:I kind of want to wait for IaI and Shiro and Math to catchup but I don't think that'll happen and I agree that a 90+ page d1 as it is. If I'm wrong and he flips scum great but I'm not gung-ho about it.

VT. Not going to self hammer.
Its on the same fucking page Beeboy.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”