Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Basically a town mindset is this :

You are close to the deadline and you cannot for the life of you actually get a lynch going onto your hardest scumread, what the fuck do you do then ? You look at whos that very same fos is pushing so you know how to adjust your vote.

I refuse the world where town hardfos someone, anaylse the wagon and ends up sheeping his fos in an opportunism manner, fuck that lmao
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2474, Nero Cain wrote:no, I'm still mostly town reading Quick.
Dude i lynched people i townread very frequently too and i ends up always regretting, so flip, axe's scum too and he voted quick
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2468, AxleGreaser wrote:My first preference for a lynch today is still whiskers.
Of the two available wagons

VOTE: Quick

Flub: ISO > looks townier (I can find specific things I think mean he got a town PM)
For a start I got the basis of my read on Whiskers by reading Flubs ISO. (also some strategy level feel read stuff)

Quick ISO > poor entrance to game. noisy == (less clear intentions)

Yes those cards are close to my chest.
If either CABD or HST want to take peek, and think doing so has town utility, we can dance.

Like this post represent flub's resistance. Flub is so hard to lynch that his scumbuddies will go far enough as contradict themselve in the same post to vote flub's CW
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2468, AxleGreaser wrote:Yes those cards are close to my chest.
If either CABD or HST want to take peek, and think doing so has town utility, we can dance.
I have realised these "rules" may make other people anxious.
(
but think about this pls
. If I ought be quizzed what are the odds they are both scum?)

So if we get up to the point, where someone is ready(declares intent) to hammer Flub or Quick.

And
anyone
wants to at that time, come back and quiz my reasoning.
I will explain in first a bit of succinct detail why, and later in more.
(my reasoning will clearly be my own.)

Meanwhile other people wanting to vote one way or the other can go find their own damn reasons.
I kinda like the current game state in that people voting either wagon have a not easy decision.

Also
@ CABD and GIF
. There is some math called an iterated prisoners dilemma
If you want to talk,
its actual pretty safe
, as I would do it in rounds (like that math does) until you understood where I was coming from if you don't already.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:05 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

meanwhile
@Joey

In post 2469, Joey_ wrote:Why are you voting with your highest fos even?
WAT? I am confused by what you mean to say here.
are you concerned that Whiskers is on the Quick Wagon? And i am voting the quick wagon?
if so LOL.
In post 2471, Joey_ wrote:Axe trying to justify his vote (after ego voting all game)
Your claim is factually untrue. In for instance that is me with my vote on the lead wagon at the time. AKA me not ego voting.

You do know i can be wrong about whiskers.
In post 2471, Joey_ wrote:The major fucking blackhole in his logic is that whiskers is pushing quick.
In post 2471, Joey_ wrote:Townreading someone for making a case that you agree on
Which means flubb had read the thread and found something, I had missed but now agree on.
That for me gets town points.
In post 2472, Joey_ wrote:Axe reasoning :
Yes your representation of my reasoning is LOLs.
In post 2475, Joey_ wrote:Basically a town mindset is this :

You are close to the deadline and you cannot for the life of you actually get a lynch going onto your hardest scumread, what the fuck do you do then ? You look at whos that very same fos is pushing so you know how to adjust your vote.
As I said LOLs. That may be how you say your mind works.
What i did was examine the thread, and all the reads i had made and sheeped my own opinion.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:14 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2475, Joey_ wrote:I refuse the world where town
how about you live in the world where this is true
In post 2142, AxleGreaser wrote:The exact status of this vote is:
I don't like the Flubber wagon.
Not enamored with the UCV one. (vacuous.)
My earlier statement on how much I did or didnt like the Flub wagon.
The UCV is one vacuous. (AKA closeish to random, esp based on the cases made.)

I disliked the Flub one more than that, back then.
and you claim it would LMAO that I don't follow your preflip reasoning?

No I am not tunneled the fuck into my whiskers read. I am not basing all my other reads of associations with that unflipped player.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:41 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Sorry 9 year old asked me for a sleepover/Star Wars night in the living room last night. Have an hour now before I have to get ready and leave for a wedding. Will try to speed this catchup up
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 493, beeboy wrote:
In post 489, Nero Cain wrote:I'm here Bee and you've yet to engage me. You avoiding me you scumfuck?

I feel like they are both people we are voting for are doing the same thing. 2inMil and Nauci have a trend of talking about Cabd early into voting IaI for god knows what purpose and I feel pretty shitty about both those slots fpr that/ The only difference between the 2 is that Nauci took a more "Cabd is town" approach from it which i kinda liked more, since the Cabd is anti-town approach was the mass consensus at the time.
Nauci also strike me to not be very experienced so I just don't know what pursuing her this early is going to accomplish? Which is why I am voting where I am.

But like at the same time I am fine pressuring both cause they are just doing the same shit and it is equally not that great.
Just a self note if/when Nauci flips scum
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2320, Joey_ wrote:Sorry for quadruple post

nauci looks like a town bois
UC keeps dumbtelling

-> VOTE: flubber thank you math i will always love youuuu
?????

This sketches me out.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 576, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 571, Joey_ wrote:
In post 569, gerryoat wrote:
In post 563, Joey_ wrote:hi gerryboat, i hope you dont scumread me for defending and being associated with two towns this game
it would be great if you could vote the scum known as UC
here we go again lol
yeah, he's horrible. He's like an extra scum member. He's prob town as are you and UC.
Long time ago for you, but curious if you still read UC as town. I'm not a fan of that slot to this point.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2330, Nero Cain wrote:i hate when Math argues that if ppl don't play like Math does as scum then they must not be scum. This is a "scum wouldn't do that" argument and scum are certainly capable of doing that.
I even said they were capable of that. I said I didn't see the motivation and that the play itself is stupid and therefore they are not likely scum. If Whiskers does happen to be scum then they will do something else stupid and get caught. Hence why I asked for a Whiskers case.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:07 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 593, Nauci wrote:
In post 573, Nero Cain wrote:FOS is finger of suspicion.

What do you think about the wagon on you?
I forgot to directly answer this.

I don't have any particular reads as a result of the suspicion on me.

I understand why my joke about dunking lurkers sounds scummy if not taken as a joke. As I said before, the bits analyzing my read on Cabd get rather WIFOM when I was just offering up my perspective on something important to us.

I'd like to think that people will be more understanding of my low intel, few reads situation.

I don't think it's particularly telling if anyone was on me because they thought I was being scummy or if any actual scum were trying to drive an easy mislynch-the-new-person wagon. At least, not as telling as people's reactions to a claimed can-prove-today town PR.
NO, NO, NO. You do not get to hide behind "my joke about dunking lurkers" when you voted someone who hadn't posted in the game (me). Actions speak louder than words buddy!
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2333, beeboy wrote:
In post 2313, MathBlade wrote:Someone explain to me why the Quick wagon is a thing?
He's disingenuous, being way too defensive, is pushing Whiskers for being defensive all while saying it isn't AI when people call him defensive.
Also he got really mad when I pushed him for roughly the same reason he started pushing Whiskers which just strikes me as odd if he genuinely believes in the push he is making he'd at least understand where I was coming from.
In other words, being Quick.

In the last game I played with Quick it was a dickens of a time to actually get them to vote Infinity who was my top scumread because of his resistance so much it flipped. Thankfully we compromised on Infinity first and I am still eating crow a bit from that but if Quick is defensive they're probably just annoying not actually scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2334, beeboy wrote:Also him getting way too mad + going "oh no I am lynched because of my meta again" while being at like L-5 with 2 other wagons reminds me of what he was trying to pull in Gistou.
Gistou was a hella different beast.

In that game I was scum and I was literally directing all of LQ's buddies since I couldn't be lynched to take care of Luna and it left my team free to do the kill. LQ rewarded me by strongman vigging me for being too Town. (I was the literal big bad and that was the only way I would have been NKd) This is not LQ Gistou.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2338, Nero Cain wrote:My reasons for thinking Whiskers could be scum are:

possible Joey-Whiskers team. Joey went batshit crazy when I, Dunk and supposedly Quick (I haven't looked to confirm.) voted him but calm when Whiskers did. Buddy interaction?

I am not a fan of the "Nauci is a noob, ignore her today." argument. I think my biggest issue with this is...like she's arguing that we have META on all these other players and therefore we should ignore scummy content from Nauci and focus on experienced players and those that we do have meta on. I think its a bad argument in and of itself but the biggest issue is that she is ok with me pushing Nauci tomorrow. We are not going to have meta on Nauci after a night phase. I'm not seeing a difference between a Nauci push d1 and a Nauci push d2.
In post 939, Whiskers wrote:Actually, we should consider the fact that this is noobscum covering for the partner. If Million flips scum, I'll want to look hard at you next.
this kinda worries me in hindsight. It's one of those classic bus buddy push town.

She also has alot of posts that are this kind of reprimanding ppl and I actually think that comes from scum alot.

There's one other thing that I'm loathe to out since I'm worried that it might out someone but I'll do it tomorrow if she doesn't get lynched.

But then a Nauci-Joey-Whiskers team is probs not a thing but I can't help the way I feel.
...???
Like you're saying something and then going no in the same post.

Where do you actually stand?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2339, Nauci wrote:
In post 2301, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2294, Nauci wrote:-Voting for Quick because
Was there meant to be a vote in this post?

If not, what can I do to entice you to vote for Quick, or at least run him up to L-1?
The Benadryl knocked me out before I realized I forgot to post a vote lmao

VOTE: Quick

I'm going to be passed out for the next day on Benadryl because I am covered in massive hives. One of them is roughly the size of a women's shoe.
Feel better!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2340, Nauci wrote:
In post 2313, MathBlade wrote: So many words
++Rep
Don't get me wrong I am Town but no one ever deserves a townread for the amount of words they put up.

I have put up epic rants on not claiming and 32 player read walls as scum.

No. This is bad.

FoS Nauci
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2343, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm caught up, but that was by half assed skimming the the thread.

I agree with beeboy's thoughts on quick. I can't remember if I already said this, but I don't like that he was frustrated by the game pace but also posting in a way contributing to it. Not as prominent with alisae replacing out but still relevant imo.

quick
I caught you asking about my scum read on you so here you go.

VOTE: quick

I see the survivalist mentality, and this day needs to end.
This needs rope badly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2356, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2303, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2228, MathBlade wrote:
In post 106, Whiskers wrote:Let me just skip a page and a half of posts to
Vote: Axle Greaser
for being incredibly annoying and unnecessarily obfuscating. Was going to hop on Ali wagon but this is insufferable. Meanwhile,
FOS Cabd for the soft Vig/SK claim, FOS UC Voyager for the
overt
SK claim, which, while I don't buy (because he claimed "Town-Aligned SK"), regular SKs, and Day-Vigs (where being one doesn't necessarily clear him) are quite likely, and I think it's a breadcrumb.

Ahh, it's all coming back to me now...
I am not seeing the scum motivation here to outing Cabd as some crumb. So someone explain to me why the whiskers wagon is a thing?

...People on the Whiskers wagon explain this please.
Damn. I tried putting the reasons here, but nested spoilers dont work.

My reasons are in

In it is part of an ongoing discussion with Whiskers about his posts.
The TLDR is now here in bold.
In post 2142, AxleGreaser wrote: I have some other issues with your ISO, back in the range From about 253 Onwards.

Spoiler:
defending self example
(see spoiler in the link)

Spoiler:
Filler
(see spoiler in the link)

Basically, I see you playing in the thread in that part of the game, dont see your towny intent.

My question I suppose is can you explain whats going on so I see the towny intent?
And so far, I haven't manage to see that range of posts (from the quoted one on up to his reads list) as having towny intent.
and my problem with that was there were so many opportunities to ask questions probe and try to find things out but it just kept not happening.

and yes it is a judgement call, but I still see them as the best most likely to flip scum wagon.
This is a lot of words here but I don't see a reason why other than you don't see "Towny intent"? That is empty as fuck and if I used that I would just end up lynching everyone with a different mindset other than myself.

Is that really all you have despite all those words? Like both Town and scum defend themselves. I just don't understand your case like at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:I kind of want to wait for IaI and Shiro and Math to catchup but I don't think that'll happen and I agree that a 90+ page d1 as it is. If I'm wrong and he flips scum great but I'm not gung-ho about it.

VOTE:Quick

That's L-1, no one hammer until he claims and ppl get in their last thoughts. And if he's scum then he can self-hammer if he wants.
Hell I am still catching up with Friday!!

I will be reading overnight but this Quick wagon is shit and your vote on it is horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2378, Quick wrote:
In post 2377, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2368, Quick wrote:You realize why I am blacklisting you right?
angry and lashing out like my 3-year-old nephew?

scum that's threatening me?
No because you said I was VI and you said you would rather see me lynched even though you think I am Town.
Although to be fair if I misread Nero which I doubt then Nero being scum this would make sense but nah...too many earlier Town pings.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 724, Nero Cain wrote:Alisae is coming off pro-town so that's prob scum.

LQ's gimmick alt is just that...a gimmick. I'm not all that sure if he's scum hiding behind said gimmick or not. was a shit reaction though.
In post 698, I Am Innocent wrote:But those who know me know I <3 the mod
YOU ARE A MARRIED MAN!
Yeah please don't say anything to my wife :oops:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2392, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2380, beeboy wrote:
In post 2379, Quick wrote:
In post 2376, beeboy wrote:UNVOTE:

I don't like leaving people at L-1
Really?

What would I be holding off self hammering for exactly?
IaI catch up.
On page 20, need to get the kiddos down before I can resume. What I can share is there are at least 4 questionable cats on the quick wagon so I doubt he's scum just from that.

As of page 20 whiskers and nauci are my top 2 suspects.
Nauci I can see for giving me rep for wordy posts.

Whiskers gonna need to explain it like I am 5 because like ????
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2395, TwoInAMillion wrote:This sounds like a policy lynch which is almost for sure going to end up a mislynch
Agreed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 726, gerryoat wrote:Alisae and beeboy, why do you SR quick
Not liking beeboy's scum read of TIAM and Nauci, but less for Nauci, but when jumping off TIAM it's quickly on to quick. Totally bypassing Nauci. Curious to see interactions between between these two and whiskers here on out.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”