LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:32 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1274, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1271, Thestatusquo wrote:Where is lalendra? I'm not willing to let them skate by today.
Didn't have any intention of it - busy weekend.

I didn't think I was skating by D1, if you do let's chat!

As of right now, Tchill is my strongest townread because so far I like all of his thinking, and I especially like the way he handled the claiming. I don't think PRs should claim unless they have to, and I would have been hesitant to do so in his shoes as well. It has literally nothing (something) to do with the fact that I love his avatar.
I hate to attack you on this, but most of what you say is pretty shallow/surface level. Do you have any deeper thoughts than this?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1274, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1271, Thestatusquo wrote:Where is lalendra? I'm not willing to let them skate by today.
Didn't have any intention of it - busy weekend.

I didn't think I was skating by D1, if you do let's chat!

As of right now, Tchill is my strongest townread because so far I like all of his thinking, and I especially like the way he handled the claiming. I don't think PRs should claim unless they have to, and I would have been hesitant to do so in his shoes as well. It has literally nothing (something) to do with the fact that I love his avatar.
Who is scum? For starters.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I guess a more fair question, is what extrapolations do you make from the mumble wagon? Who is most likely to be the scum because of it?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Lalendra »

I mean honestly, I was the biggest proponent of the Mumble wagon, so I kind of feel like I have to start all over there. I also don't know how much info we can really get from his wagon because it was bordering on a PL.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m back, stitches.

VOTE: Acid
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1278, Lalendra wrote:I mean honestly, I was the biggest proponent of the Mumble wagon, so I kind of feel like I have to start all over there. I also don't know how much info we can really get from his wagon because it was bordering on a PL.
It's really hard for me to not get frustrated by this kind of logic.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Lalendra »

PL wagons are NAI, as far as I'm concerned. Though there may be some scum who would hop on at the end, it's even easier to do this as scum when it's a PL than when it's a wagon with legitimate reasoning. What did YOU glean from the wagon?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Lalendra »

Like I'm currently townleaning Tchill and Havo, both of whom were on board with a Mumble lynch, even though he flipped town. Acid made some non-points about mumble which seemed like they were trying to generate discussion without a lot of original content, and I'm on the fence about what that means, because that also seems to be acid's playstyle. Then there were the weird and pointless interactions with Tacos, which mean nothing now that he also flipped town and gave us basically nothing to work with. LQ and Luv were the ones who argued with me about Mumble the most, but though they had differing points of view, their reasoning appeared town to me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1282, Lalendra wrote:Like I'm currently townleaning Tchill and Havo, both of whom were on board with a Mumble lynch, even though he flipped town. Acid made some non-points about mumble which seemed like they were trying to generate discussion without a lot of original content, and I'm on the fence about what that means, because that also seems to be acid's playstyle. Then there were the weird and pointless interactions with Tacos, which mean nothing now that he also flipped town and gave us basically nothing to work with. LQ and Luv were the ones who argued with me about Mumble the most, but though they had differing points of view, their reasoning appeared town to me.
This is a deeper analysis from what you originally said and is more in line with what I was looking for.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 am

Post by schadd_ »

lal did you think of it as a policy lynch?
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Lalendra »

For me it was a combo. Like I said, I found his behavior scummy and wanted to lynch him for that, but by about halfway through I started to not care if he was scum and wanted to lynch him for his anti-town attitude and play. The fact that he openly stated that he would only be detrimental to town if he lived didn't help. So my stance on the issue evolved as the day went on.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Schadd, who do you think is scum and why?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Egg »

Ok, so I was on Page 27 when I fell behind. I was going to just read from Day 2 start on and call it good, but I have the next four days (including today) free to read and I feel like there's a lot of info to be found in the way the Mumble wagon built compared to the Lickety and Havo votes. I'll keep my comments minimal for things that seem outdated, but I do want to read it all, so bear with me while I do that. That read is starting now. After I'm caught up, my to do list which I may or may not get to includes looking closer at stances on those wagons and an ISO of EP to see if he his reads may have factored in to the NK (obviously I'm assuming taco was a vig shot).

This vote count is old even to where I'm reading, but I stumbled on it because tchill quoted it:
Mumble(4): Sergtacos, Lalendra, Errantparabola, Tchill13 (L-3)
LicketyQuickety(4): Thestatusquo, Egg, Lil Uzi Vert, Havo (L-3)
^ Interesting that two dead townies make up half the mumble wagon. Tchill also seems to really believe in his vote. Maybe Lalendra deserves more scrutiny than I previously gave her. If she and tchill are both town, I may need to reconsider my lickety read because that implies that scum were either on lickety or perfectly content with gamestate (mumble vs lickety). If that's the case, scum are pretty hard to nail down just from this vote count. But sorting the players on Mumble is probably the first step here.
Tchill wrote:You (Acid) cconveniently all of a sudden think mumble is town and no reason is given. Nice.
This is actually a good point if it's accurate and Lickety turns out to be town because it could be a sign that Acid knows mumble is town and doesn't want/need to be on the wagon. A search for Mumble's name in Acid's ISO shows that yes this town read is new at that point. I'm already starting to believe I may have been wrong on both Acid and Lickety.
Tchill wrote:LQ and mumbles were the leading wagons. We get close to aLynch . Havo wagon gets pushed with crappy votes then the game dies. Yeah that's not questionable at all.
Tchill, I'm curious what your thoughts are here knowing that Mumble was town. After Tchill answers, I want Havo's thoughts on it too. Tchill, you also later listed Schadd as one of your four preferred lynches. Can you go into that read a little bit for me if you still believe he is scum?
Mumble wrote:I still think I should be the lynch though. There's at least one scum trying to protect/town read me. Not sure who.
mumble wrote:acid
Hmm. Did mumble get something right? Boon, you said you didn't like this. Why?
schadd wrote:hey acid u r locktown can u locktown me back
More useful later than now, but I don't think this is scum/scum.

I'm through page 34. Will do more after the kids go to bed so I can focus on just this.

Unvote
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Why didn’t I like someone saying they should be the lynch? Why would I ever like that?

Sure, I say sometimes to lynch me, but I never think that’s what someone should do, even if I want out or to prove a point. That should never be what someone should do.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Why was that even a question? Was it a question just for the sake of being a question?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That’s what I was referring not liking, nothing else.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 am

Post by acidphoenix »

nevermind was going to reread but gamestate makes it unnecessary >_>

repeat:
quick still flips town 99.99%
uzi is probably never boons partner and has good town equity anyway
lalendra just towny
chill miller claim is probably a town claim but otherwise he's in the not townie pile
schadd townieish but also he only has 20 posts
havo/egg go here
tsq very very much not townie
boon not townie and gamestate(read: the fact that if he is in fact town he has ceased trying to actually figure out my alignment, despite a logic-based case where all of his reasons, except the one he didnt know about and the one he said I can't call what it is, are godawful, and the entire rest of the game, except tsq and quick, is essentially going "oh hey I never liked acid and I see a person going confidently after him! without actually giving a shit about the actual case)
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Egg »

Ah, ok. I was looking at the second sentence, not the first. That makes more sense.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1049, acidphoenix wrote:let's not lynch me, boon, chill, or quick
In post 1291, acidphoenix wrote:nevermind was going to reread but gamestate makes it unnecessary >_>

repeat:
lalendra just towny
chill miller claim is probably a town claim but otherwise he's in the not townie pile
havo/egg go here
boon not townie and gamestate(read: the fact that if he is in fact town he has ceased trying to actually figure out my alignment, despite a logic-based case where all of his reasons, except the one he didnt know about and the one he said I can't call what it is, are godawful, and the entire rest of the game, except tsq and quick, is essentially going "oh hey I never liked acid and I see a person going confidently after him! without actually giving a shit about the actual case)
first of all... Why should we not lynch me other than my claim? Is that the only reason you said i shouldn't be lynched in your first post? seemed to me you thought i was townie but apparently that changed without reason. Just like your mumbles read.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Tchill13 »

as for egg's question i'll have to go back and look at who in particular pushed havo rather than Mumble or LQ.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1285, Lalendra wrote:For me it was a combo. Like I said, I found his behavior scummy and wanted to lynch him for that, but by about halfway through I started to not care if he was scum and wanted to lynch him for his anti-town attitude and play. The fact that he openly stated that he would only be detrimental to town if he lived didn't help. So my stance on the issue evolved as the day went on.
so egg pointed out 2 dead townies were on the mumbles wagon when i quoted it. Not counting those players it's just me and Lalendra. Not sure if this is just random timing for Lalendra to post this right before egg pointed that out but i'm not crazy about lalendra stating her vote was half PL/ half scum vibes.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1291, acidphoenix wrote:nevermind was going to reread but gamestate makes it unnecessary >_>

repeat:
lalendra just towny
havo/egg go here
You also state TSQ isn't townie at all then use him as one of the only ppl reacting properly from your pov?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:24 am

Post by acidphoenix »

if playing correctly was related to alignment I could play games with Robb in them
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So do you want to react to any of my questions or?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

your claim and the way you did it

think that post is after the claim no?

and if not because I forgot about whatever reason I had then

what other questions <_>