Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2772, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2771, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2770, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nothing changed my mind. I thought Quick was town before and he was town. There are scum on his wagon. There are scum on Whiskers and Flubbers wagons. Town is making it easy for scum to hide by pushing bad wagons.
Why do you think both are town? You dont think the flub’s lynch resistance from yday was odd?
Be more specific. I think both are town because of the lack of reasoning on both lynches, the scumminess of people on their wagons, that they came up day 1 when there are many mislynches and the lack of consensus on lynches as if scum is trying to split up the town.
You are correct about the lack of consensus, its just curious that you see it implies a town vs town over scum vs town. Do you think thats its fairly weak to individually read two players just because of their wagon composition? You are correct that easywagon that form itself d1 is more pften than not a town, but its not at all what happened especially concerning flub. Flub had like 4 votes along with rah’s (a conf clear) while quick had no votes and then the wagon formed pretty f quickly, thats not more two wagons forming and splitting up, its the basis of a counterwagon 2mill. After quick was voted, whisker’s wagon got killed and everyone voting there moved to quick, many people justified and some overjustified their votes and they all voted with their scumread whiskers. Basically if i remember correctly the people from whisk wagon were roughly the se on quick, not on flub. People like bee and nero who flipflopped between both has actual reasons (nero’s sucked tho) some didnt like gerry who hoped at the end.

If anything, thats is clear to me it felt like a town vs scum
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2758, Nauci wrote:I thought counter wagon meant wagon scum create to get heat off of their buddy, not just the-only-other-plausible-vote.
That's my point. If I'm a counterwagon to quick, that means scum were trying to get me lynched to prevent a quick lynch, but quick was town so (???)
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Of course it's weak. There is barely any hard info at this point. But my "weak" analysis is better than all the people on quick's wagon who voted off town, and cabd, who shot towndunk. Nothing in your analysis convinces me that whiskers and flub are scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see Joey is still being a baby about things.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

I reread i mosremembered a few things, anyway
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2777, TwoInAMillion wrote:Of course it's weak. There is barely any hard info at this point. But my "weak" analysis is better than all the people on quick's wagon who voted off town, and cabd, who shot towndunk. Nothing in your analysis convinces me that whiskers and flub are scum.
Games arent decided by hard infos most of the time, you need more than one scumread
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Joey_ »

Anyway like i said i reread the vote logs. If whiskers is scum my other reads are prob wrong, if hes town im most likely correct. I read uc’s votes and yea it might be a mefia
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If Whiskers is scum what do your reads look like?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Joey_ »

Homestly, id be unsure on math, flub/axe will prob lean town
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 2780, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2777, TwoInAMillion wrote:Of course it's weak. There is barely any hard info at this point. But my "weak" analysis is better than all the people on quick's wagon who voted off town, and cabd, who shot towndunk. Nothing in your analysis convinces me that whiskers and flub are scum.
Games arent decided by hard infos most of the time, you need more than one scumread
This is far from true. Most games are decided on hard information.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

Actually more flub than axe, axe could be mafia with both flub or whiskers. I also think that maybe whisk and flub can be mefias, i fail to find the 4th mefia
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2784, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Hm you played 4 games, i played thousands on em and at least 25 here so ill dismiss your opinion
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:04 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 2786, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2784, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Hm you played 4 games, i played thousands on em and at least 25 here so ill dismiss your opinion
Appeal to authority. Why not ask other people instead of just deciding yourself? This is something that scum would say to dismiss good night actions.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

Yes so what, doesnt mean the authority isnt correct. The fallacy is assuming the authority is correct because its the authority
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, you are both right. I side with Joey more but this is a theory discussion. Stop it.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

How am i trying to dismiss good night actions lmao youre fucking hilarious
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:07 am

Post by gerryoat »

if we can get a UC/Lucky slot lynch going, i'd be all for that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2751, MathBlade wrote:I have to go to work but the opening Whiskers votes are clearly scum motivated. Flubber was clearly the counter wagon to Quick, doing a VCA late tonight should also help us net another.
I mean, all of me, IaI and Axel made it clear we were scumreading Whiskers yesterday. So I don't think its necessarily scummy that we wanted someone that we were scumreading yesterday dead today. At the same time, I'm maybe a little cautious towards IaI since we are sooooooooo in synch and I'm maybe a little worried that he's scum shadowing me. Axe is kinda active lurking a little.

This is the same kind of shallow mechanical discussion that I got onto Flub a little bit for. I think its theoretically possible that Quick/Flub were competing town wagons and Quick over taking Flubb doesn't necessarily mean Flubb is scum.

Why did you even think Flubb was scum yesterday?

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

My main reason was heavy ass poe into rxn check into slight meta into overall scummy ass play when pressirized. Town dynamic imo says it was t va s yday too
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

Btw just realised you werent asking me soz
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2742, AxleGreaser wrote:You have two very similar questions in the thread to two people. I am happy to answer right now. But would you prefer to hear one or other answer first?
I think it prob makes the most sense for Whiskers to go first as she was the one that argued that we'd have more info on Nauci and I'm interested in her analysis but I'd then like to hear from you.

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Nero is right that it's common for wagons to run from town to town

But whiskers just isn't getting lynched despite not a lot of voices being against it
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Rhah »

VOTE: Lucky2u
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2796, Flubbernugget wrote:Nero is right that it's common for wagons to run from town to town
Just to clarify, I'm not saying you are town b/c of it though.

pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 am

Post by pienyan »

Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”