Micro 745: Beyond Death [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:07 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Actually. 1 down 1 to go.....assuming there is only two scum
so...i don't get enough sleep
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Micc »

you know its an open setup right?
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Cabd »

Day four is the earliest lylo. Today and tomorrow is pure scumhunhting. Two "freebie" chances to get it right. Let's get it right then.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:16 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Cool cool.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Micc »

So..northsidegal wagon anyone?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Cabd »

Maybe. I want to re-read how yesterday went down; i was giddy knowing we'd hit scum d1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 623, Cabd wrote:Still upset at my lolhammer?
Yep. Zitos case made no sense. I'm glad we got scum but it should have been because of something that made sense. I respect Zitos gut reads now, I'll just ignore his logic lol. Also mad that you did nothing to discuss anyone D1 Cabd; and that you hammered without discussion.

What are the chances of scum bussing D1? I'm feeling like that's pretty low but it would explain why Papas case made no sense.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Is that the sweet scent of gasoline the breeze carries to me? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

You can be mad if you want, but the nature of this setup makes mislynching MUCH less painful, and we needed data. The game was majorly stalling out.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 624, UC Voyager wrote:1 down 2 to go.

I think the scum didn't vote his buddy

Limiting it to NSG, and BTD6. I don't think NSG would have freaked out about hammering if she were scum, so my best guess is BTD6.
freak out about hammering? is that what i did?
In post 631, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 623, Cabd wrote:Still upset at my lolhammer?
Yep. Zitos case made no sense. I'm glad we got scum but it should have been because of something that made sense. I respect Zitos gut reads now, I'll just ignore his logic lol. Also mad that you did nothing to discuss anyone D1 Cabd; and that you hammered without discussion.

What are the chances of scum bussing D1? I'm feeling like that's pretty low but it would explain why Papas case made no sense.
i share this sentiment regarding how much sense the case made but i'm not upset about the hammer. perhaps it's a reflection of my skill in scumhunting but i really didn't get the case on chip or see him as scum.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Micc »

Spoiler: reasons to wagon northside gal
In post 31, northsidegal wrote:i think if you want to get out of rvs so bad, this is the way to do it!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: chip l-2
This is easy no effort needed distancing. Northsidegal gets on the Chip wagon under the premise of helping pressure Chip and move the game out of RVS. Notice how she's not pushing Chip, just putting her vote on the wagon.
In post 57, northsidegal wrote:for what it's worth i don't care about the rc thing, i was just looking for some kind of reaction. i didn't really get a lot out of it but i suspect scum would probably care more about being near-lynch in the first 3 pages, so i guess that's some credit towards you.
UNVOTE:
And she's off. Notice how this post is made 3 minutes after Chips post 56. There very post I pegged him as scum exactly for caring about nearly being lynched in the first 3 pages - the very thing northsidegal is getting off the wagon for. Also notice how she's not moving to someone else, she's just getting off. The motivation is "I should stop bussing" not "I think someone else is scum".
In post 56, Chip Butty wrote:Well, if somehow I do get lynched, look for scum on my wagon. There's only 8 available votes, and there are 5 needed to lynch and I can't see 5 town voting for this RC thing. Or even 4, really...Gotta go...
^Chips post 56 for reference.
In post 84, northsidegal wrote:
In post 82, Micc wrote:
In post 78, northsidegal wrote:
In post 65, Micc wrote:So who of Cheekyteeky, Micc, and nothsidegal is most likely to be scum on your wagon?
although that's a valid question on its own i think he was talking more generally about the idea that he'd be lynched just for the placement of his rvs vote and how scum would have to be on that wagon if it went trhough. i don't think specifically he was calling any of those three scum.
I guess we will just have to wait and see what Chip says Chip meant instead of what northsidegal thinks Chip meant.
rude!! we're still sort of in rvs so i don't feel bad about this!
VOTE: micc
The interference with my push makes sense as defense of her partner. I've already explained how bad the vote was, but looking back it makes sense as continuing to defend her partner.
In post 264, northsidegal wrote:i'll be honest and say that i don't really have any strong scumreads as of yet. it could be failure on my part to distinguish town from scum, it could be that scum are blending in well this game or it could be that scum are lurking through. of the three i think the last is most likely.

UNVOTE:
Were have we seen this before? Oh yeah, every time we asked Chip to talk about his reads.
In post 272, northsidegal wrote:for you, your iso is pretty solidly filled with scumhunting. sorting people is what you've been doing since your first post in the thread, and it's always felt both reasonable and town-motivated. things like making sure people can't counterclaim later, no matter how obvious, i would think to come from town. in addition, you've been pressuring kawso's slot for inactivity which i see as town-motivated.

i guess you could call my read on chip more of a "tonal" read. especially from the early game interactions i get the sense that chip isn't actively trying to come off as being town, which is townie in my eyes. as of more recently posts like and seem to be geniuine efforts to examine the game from the perspective of determining the best move for town, which i would almost put above scumhunting on the "townie activities" list. any good scum player can probably fake a push on someone, but posts that step back, look at the whole situation and try to figure out the best path to take seem both harder to fake and less likely to be faked.
In post 458, northsidegal wrote:chip i'm still confident is town, not really understanding where others are coming from when they scumread him (as opposed to times where i can understand someone's argument about someone else being scum but not agree with them). perhaps i'm biased because i find myself agreeing with him often, however. my opinion in him is largely unchanged from .

micc i think is nulltown, if only because i find him kinda hard to read. i don't think i would be willing to lynch him today.

thoughts on btd6 and zito's entrances and the votes on btd6?
In post 529, northsidegal wrote:not really agreeing here. chip actually
has
done some of the things you're describing! as for pressuring you to answer questions, what do you call and ? you say that he's not examining your iso in detail, but that's pretty much what he does in . you could make the argument that he didn't analyze it in detail, but i would say that there wasn't really a whole lot to analyze. it doesn't make a lot of sense for chip to just suddenly start voting you and pushing your wagon just because he believes you've been scummier than ss was - the townread on ss still exists.
None of these reasons for town reading Chip are backed up with strong evidence or good analysis. They feel much more like fabricated reads intended to keep her partner out of trouble than genuine reads from a town player.

tldr: interactions with Chip make northsidegal look like scum.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Yup, that was my conclusion too. Cheeky is a second possibility.

VOTE: northsidegal
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

micc, most everything you're pointing out i'm confident is you confbiasing yourself, but i take specific issue with you saying my reads weren't backed up. if you'd like to make an argument about how those reads were fabricated i'd like to hear it but they were entirely genuine, and i would say well reasoned. i'm not backing down on this - he flipped scum but i truly never scumread him. like i said, probably a reflection on myself.

i'd also like to point out at this point that people seem to be giving the ucv slot too little scrutiny. he basically made it out of day one without any real content, and without any associatives. also, don't think of as a townslip - i know for a fact that the exact same conversation (ucv expresses confusion over how many scum there are in an open setup) has happened before.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: NSG
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

NSG should be modkilled for referring to ongoing games.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oh yeah, i agree with the townblock assessment - hopkirk and micc are most likely conftown, zito is probably town. i'm fairly confident if we lynch in cheeky, ucv and btd6 we just win.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

Iirc zito is a hard busses but dunno that hardbussing the way he would have done as scum here is something that he'd do as an ideal play.

He's town until lylo anyways.

All reads are invalid there.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Micc was more likely than Zito to be bussing imo. But his posts this day phase look obv. town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dunno how you figure we're getting to lylo. Only way we're making it that far is if you fakeclaimed which I doubt because you would have been CC'd today with only 1 scum left.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Micc »

northsidegal, what is there to conf bias? I spent 30 minutes looking back at the game after seeing the flip and concluded that your interactions looked like you were Chips partner. That's a pretty decent turn around from not having you in my lynch pool at the end of Day 1 so I don't know how you can think its confirmation bias. I'm not going to argue with you about how genuine your reads were on a player who has already flipped scum.

Lets talk about that Cheeky, UC voyager, BTD6 group. Who is the scum in that group in your opinion?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by northsidegal »

so what's your case on me cheeky? if you're voting me based on not agreeing with the chip wagon, consider that you did the same thing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 645, northsidegal wrote:so what's your case on me cheeky? if you're voting me based on not agreeing with the chip wagon, consider that you did the same thing.
I've wanted you gone since you voted micc D1. See D1 for my case.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 644, Micc wrote:northsidegal, what is there to conf bias? I spent 30 minutes looking back at the game after seeing the flip and concluded that your interactions looked like you were Chips partner. That's a pretty decent turn around from not having you in my lynch pool at the end of Day 1 so I don't know how you can think its confirmation bias. I'm not going to argue with you about how genuine your reads were on a player who has already flipped scum.

Lets talk about that Cheeky, UC voyager, BTD6 group. Who is the scum in that group in your opinion?
a lot of your reasoning on how my posts make me chip's partner come off as if you already started with the perspective of me being chip's partner and then used that to explain how my posts made sense in that context, rather than starting from a neutral context. what does chip having already flipped have to do with it? you're making the point that my reads come across as fabricated, and i don't think that argument is valid at all. given what chip posted day one i think all of my reads were entirely reasonable.

i'd like to take this day to sort out my scumreads and hear more from the two lurker slots.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In fact just ISO me. My whole ISO is tunneling NSG and our conf. town lol.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 457, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok I understand your response, if this is your scum game I'm impressed. I still have my reservations and will keep my vote where it is but I'm going to focus on sorting others now.

NSG what are your thoughts on Chip and micc?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”