Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2923, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2919, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2918, Whiskers wrote:I think Alisae's slot still has some big jumps in logic, despite the replacement.
albeit smaller jumps than before.
I think youre town and your attitude towards flub is unwarranted
I don't like
Alisae
Mathblade defending me by ignoring my wagon.
I don't think a policy lynch wagon counts as "counterwagon to scum." `
Why not? You could say that its hard to get a verbalized PL wagon, like no one and their mothers wants to be caught on a PL wagon, especially not scum. Why did that happen then? Maybe because there was an incentive outside the PL itself which is the CW to mefias.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

counterpoint: It's Math.

Why are you not voting Whiskers?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2924, Joey_ wrote:Also, you are using your play in this game as to try to prove me wrong that my theory or read or tell about ppl not engaging is scummy. You are trying to use hidden info (your alignement) to try to defend your point which is really absurd in a vacuum but also not something i think scum really do often but when they know what theyre doing
I mean, I guess?

It's less that I want you to reevaluate your Flubber read because I'm p sure you're stuck there-- I don't think I can ply you out of it (it's basically down to conf bias and "looks scummy to me!"), but I think you should read UCV/Lucky's slot with the same attitude in mind, and also mine, because I think that will reflect on your flubber read
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2927, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2924, Joey_ wrote:Also, you are using your play in this game as to try to prove me wrong that my theory or read or tell about ppl not engaging is scummy. You are trying to use hidden info (your alignement) to try to defend your point which is really absurd in a vacuum but also not something i think scum really do often but when they know what theyre doing
I mean, I guess?

It's less that I want you to reevaluate your Flubber read because I'm p sure you're stuck there-- I don't think I can ply you out of it (it's basically down to conf bias and "looks scummy to me!"), but I think you should read UCV/Lucky's slot with the same attitude in mind, and also mine, because I think that will reflect on your flubber read
Why dont you try to think about the world where, im just correct? Even if you disagree on how i got there
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Quick did a lot of shady shit but he also towntold, Flub is average and scummy and never did a single fucking town thing
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2925, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2923, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2919, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2918, Whiskers wrote:I think Alisae's slot still has some big jumps in logic, despite the replacement.
albeit smaller jumps than before.
I think youre town and your attitude towards flub is unwarranted
I don't like
Alisae
Mathblade defending me by ignoring my wagon.
I don't think a policy lynch wagon counts as "counterwagon to scum." `
Why not? You could say that its hard to get a verbalized PL wagon, like no one and their mothers wants to be caught on a PL wagon, especially not scum. Why did that happen then? Maybe because there was an incentive outside the PL itself which is the CW to mefias.
I'm not 100% following you here.

However, I'll say: a PL wagon is based on emotion/personality (at least in this case) and is really easy to come out and say, "well, is this scummy? Yes. But so be it!! I stand by my vote" and/or, "we need a lynch! Couldn't lynch anybody else at this stage!" And so the vote analysis is washed away. Townies and scum can agree that "Quick is annoying/anti-town!" and that in and of itself invalidates all the PL votes on him because PLing isn't alignment indicative.

I think that wagon was
easier
to push through than the others we'd seen that Day on account of that security-- you
can't
be attacked for policy lynching somebody (especially if enough people are doing it that the wagon goes through). You
can't,
PLing isn't alignment indicative. The votes on Flubber were so weak that the case for PLing Quick was
stronger.
The votes on My wagon only moved onto Flubber after a considerable amount of time and a bunch of pressure-- really weird Blank Votes that came from townie-looking people.

PLUS my wagon came from every camp in the game. Beeboy and Nero and everybody-- everybody who scumread each other all came together to vote Whiskers. Everybody was unanimous, even scum. The fact that a mysterious wagon with Blank Votes came and saved me really tweaks me and saying that "oh actually the shitty quick wagon that everybody felt good about because they didn't have to think saved Flubber-- Flubber must be scum!" is wrong and bad.

idk, I'm tired and I think I've become incoherent.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2930, Whiskers wrote:I think that wagon was easier to push through than the others we'd seen that Day on account of that security-- you can't be attacked for policy lynching somebody (especially if enough people are doing it that the wagon goes through). You can't, PLing isn't alignment indicative. The votes on Flubber were so weak that the case for PLing Quick was stronger. The votes on My wagon only moved onto Flubber after a considerable amount of time and a bunch of pressure-- really weird Blank Votes that came from townie-looking people.
hm no, pling is inherently really fucking AI
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2930, Whiskers wrote:PLUS my wagon came from every camp in the game. Beeboy and Nero and everybody-- everybody who scumread each other all came together to vote Whiskers. Everybody was unanimous, even scum. The fact that a mysterious wagon with Blank Votes came and saved me really tweaks me and saying that "oh actually the shitty quick wagon that everybody felt good about because they didn't have to think saved Flubber-- Flubber must be scum!" is wrong and bad.
Like, here's a thing: Why would scum not just lynch me? Considering enemy camps were all down to vote, why would scum not just push that through? Why would they offload onto Flubber?
And then, why would they offload onto Quick? Because tbh, if Quick was the counterwagon to Flubber, and you want to analyse that, you have to be ready to consider why mafia wanted Quick and not flubber. And if they didn't want flubber, why was there even a flubber wagon in the first place?
flubber wagon didn't grow organically, it had a bunch of blank votes, and Nero. It's not like scum woudl have to try super hard to avoid a scum!Flubber lynch, just push/vote whiskers, and then the Flubber wagon never even forms. So IMO flubber isn't scum, scum wouldn't allow it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

alternatively, what if scum
ARE
trying to save you for reasons other than you being scum and Flubb is a scumlead counter wagon.

hrmmm....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2931, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2930, Whiskers wrote:I think that wagon was easier to push through than the others we'd seen that Day on account of that security-- you can't be attacked for policy lynching somebody (especially if enough people are doing it that the wagon goes through). You can't, PLing isn't alignment indicative. The votes on Flubber were so weak that the case for PLing Quick was stronger. The votes on My wagon only moved onto Flubber after a considerable amount of time and a bunch of pressure-- really weird Blank Votes that came from townie-looking people.
yeah except if it's really fucking AI then everybody on that wagon but me and Nauci are scum-- that's 7 people if I remember correctly.
Nero Cain wrote:alternatively, what if scum
ARE
trying to save you for reasons other than you being scum and Flubb is a scumlead counter wagon.

hrmmm....
I don't follow.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Joey_ »

The whiskers wagon was never a thing mostly because im loud af and many people swtiched off your wagon, including the alisae replace out. Your post about your pov is really flawed in many way
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2934, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2931, Joey_ wrote:
yeah except if it's really fucking AI then everybody on that wagon but me and Nauci are scum-- that's 7 people if I remember correctly.
Nero Cain wrote:alternatively, what if scum
ARE

hrmmm....
I don't follow.
Its easier to keep controversial townies that are self-destructive for the later aka harder stages of the games.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Whiskers wrote: hrmmm....
I don't follow.[/quote]or i guess, i don't know what kind of reasons you could be entertaining.
Joey_ wrote:The whiskers wagon was never a thing mostly because im loud af and many people swtiched off your wagon, including the alisae replace out.
i disagree, my wagon lasted the majority of Day 1. I was a wagon almost all throughout. I was a wagon when Dunkey was shot, I was a wagon up until people started going "well we can't lynch whiskers today, gotta vote PL Quick instead!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like in this scenario you and everyone pushing your wagon are town. You represent scum a lightning rod which keeps all the pressure off scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Joey just thinks he's better than he really is. lol

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Joey_ »

^
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Im actually pretty fucking good thank you nero, you also feared n1d me when i was your traitor so l0lz
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We shot you b/c we thought you were town and weren't going to get lynched you stupid dill hole.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2942, Nero Cain wrote:We shot you b/c we thought you were town and weren't going to get lynched you stupid dill hole.
lol same thing, anyway
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really but whatever you need to tell yourself.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Joey makes the game about himself instead of actually trying to find scum. Don't know if how this relates to his meta.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2945, TwoInAMillion wrote:Joey makes the game about himself instead of actually trying to find scum. Don't know if how this relates to his meta.
read my meta then and stop fucking whining about my play thx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I knew I liked you, Monkey.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 2946, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2945, TwoInAMillion wrote:Joey makes the game about himself instead of actually trying to find scum. Don't know if how this relates to his meta.
read my meta then and stop fucking whining about my play thx

Apparently you don't have enough meta.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 2947, Nero Cain wrote:I knew I liked you, Monkey.
I love your little pet names.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”