ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:25 am

Post by ironstove »

i mean, from the perspective of a scum player, i can't understand the motivation on why flub would come out with a 'fake' report trying to town tell from it or something, i mean, it's possible he's really a scum role and he got a result from said town player i.e. dunker so he's just posturing himself the way he did in order to appear like he's town and fish out information on dunker's real role

however the follow up seems a little strange.

So i guess what i'm getting at is i want to lynch one of dunker/flub, and that's my conclusion. not going to change it and i have a real belief that one has to be scum while the other is town. i leave it to you guys to figure out which is which, if i had to guess right now i'd say flub is the town player based on most recent interactions
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

how can you call him town when he hasn't even been clear about his result -.-
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I can think of a town reason two of the three thorfaces are thorfacing
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm comfortable voting outside of the thorface bloc today

VOTE: ironstove do something with your vote
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 650, ironstove wrote:i mean, from the perspective of a scum player, i can't understand the motivation on why flub would come out with a 'fake' report trying to town tell from it or something, i mean, it's possible he's really a scum role and he got a result from said town player i.e. dunker so he's just posturing himself the way he did in order to appear like he's town and fish out information on dunker's real role

however the follow up seems a little strange.

So i guess what i'm getting at is i want to lynch one of dunker/flub, and that's my conclusion. not going to change it and i have a real belief that one has to be scum while the other is town. i leave it to you guys to figure out which is which, if i had to guess right now i'd say flub is the town player based on most recent interactions
i think this post is very townie actually

flubber the longer you go without saying your result the more i will scumread you
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Oh, LUV to answer your question

Literally right after you asked how I was scum hunting dunkerdoodles I answered your question in . You preceded to keep repeating yourself after this for some reason. I'm deciding whether or not it's because you like hearing yourself talk or you're scum.

I can only think of one way your accusation on me isn't self contradictory, but the idea that I can have some sort of checklist of what scum and town do after I leave a strange vote on them is kinda dumb. I really think I'm misunderstanding what you're saying in light of that.

Pedit: that's a shit threat based on a shit read and for some reason I'm really not surprised
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ok flubbers confirmed scum
the fact he has a "result" but isn't even pushing me means it was a scum gambit that failed and he's trying to redirect attention
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Jingle »

Okay, DD, to explain why you need to claim NA/No NA, I've got a hypothetical situation.

Say I'm a cop, and I claim that I investigated you and got a result. If I outright claim I'm a cop and I got a guilty on you, you say "Well, I'm a miller and that's a false positive." We don't believe you and lynch you and you flip Miller and then I get shot and we all cry because we just lost a piece of town power in exchange for lynching a town player. This is why standard operating procedure for millers is to claim D1.

On the other hand, say I simply say "I have a result on him", and you respond with I'm a miller, the claim is much more believable because you didn't know I was a cop. If for example I had been a gunsmith, I would say "That's some fucking bullshit and DD and is 100% scum." in response to the miller claim. If I was a tracker I would say "That's some fucking bullshit and DD is 100% scum." etc. If I actually was a cop, I would say "That would explain my guilty" and we'd sort you based off of play. There's a bunch of roles that DO NOT get false positives on millers, but do get false positives on other things. The point is that you have to claim the reason it's not a guilty before Flubbs claims why it is a guilty or the whole thing is pointless.

Similarly, at this point in the game, Flubb's alignment is irrelevant. We're in D2, and he wasn't even close to the chopping block when this whole thing started. If he's town, he's getting shot early and often. If he's scum, we can reevaluate in 2-3 days when he hasn't won the game for us and remains alive inexplicably. Sorting him is actually just a waste of my time, and both LUV and ETL should be able to have reached that conclusion.

In addition, he's already explained why he's not concerned with lynching you today, and I'm more than satisfied with that explanation. Flubber dying and flipping gives the entire town the result of his night action based on context. He doesn't need to push that he has a guilty on you because his flip (which is inevitable if he's a town PR) will do that for him. Compare that to AP's behavior in Reboot, ETL, and you can see why Flubbs is a town PR and not a scum fakeclaim.
taiho wrote:Flubb sorta denied being loyal in one of his posts though.
Speculation about Flubb's role is inherently antitown at this point.
This is a Parachute.
taiho
taiho
Goon
taiho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:48 am

Post by taiho »

Speculation? For real? lol
I meant #539, what is there to speculate about.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ok here's the thing
my role is confirmable. i know i can confirm myself as town and that flubber is lying. i don't want to/can't really confirm myself rn so that's why i'm not claiming.
will be back later
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I don't think dunk needs to claim anything right now

Ironstove, why are you against entertaining dunk and I as both town? Why don't etl and LUV fall into your analysis?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 659, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok here's the thing
my role is confirmable. i know i can confirm myself as town and that flubber is lying. i don't want to/can't really confirm myself rn so that's why i'm not claiming.
will be back later
why cant you prove now?

it seems we have 2 options: lynch within dunk and flubber
or lynch a third party.

obviously, if dunk and flub were both town the best thing for us to do is to lynch someone else. but if it turns out one of the two is scum then we just lost a pr for nothing.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Awoo »

Fascinating observation sherlock, what course of action do you suggest?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Fykus is role fishing
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 660, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't think dunk needs to claim anything right now

Ironstove, why are you against entertaining dunk and I as both town? Why don't etl and LUV fall into your analysis?
because i'm a simple man and you're ruining my model of the game right now

this is a thunderdome between two players
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:him previously being hounded by Skitter on whether he’s loyal or not.
Where did this happen?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 659, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok here's the thing
will be back later
Cool. This is literally what I wanted from you. DD and Flubbs both full claim tomorrow.
In post 658, taiho wrote:Speculation? For real? lol
I meant #539, what is there to speculate about.
Any talk about what roles they say they have or posts where they may or may not confirm or deny anything about their roles helps scum narrow down information on what the roles may be. We want literally the opposite of that.

VOTE: LUV
This is a Parachute.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Awoo »

Jingle you're a doublevoter now? :?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: luv
choo choo
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 649, Awoo wrote:UZI -- I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked DD. Do you think flub is scum faking, or town?
Neither. He should be at null.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 655, Flubbernugget wrote:Oh, LUV to answer your question

Literally right after you asked how I was scum hunting dunkerdoodles I answered your question in . You preceded to keep repeating yourself after this for some reason. I'm deciding whether or not it's because you like hearing yourself talk or you're scum.

I can only think of one way your accusation on me isn't self contradictory, but the idea that I can have some sort of checklist of what scum and town do after I leave a strange vote on them is kinda dumb. I really think I'm misunderstanding what you're saying in light of that.

Pedit: that's a shit threat based on a shit read and for some reason I'm really not surprised
You know as well I do that doesn’t answer my question. It’s a sassy response because you cannot actually answer the question.

I’ve repeated it because you seem unaware of how you’ve came off and you’re not explaining why his reaction can’t come from town or what reaction what have caused you take your foot off the gas. You decided to reaction test by voting Dunk and outting that you have a result on him. You then acted vague for a bit afterwards. Town can and will react irrationally and negatively to that out of annoyance and paranoia.

I just think that if you’re testing someone, you should know how you’re trying to achieve your result and what you’re looking for. It’s moot now since no one seems to be understanding what I’m saying but I just feel Day 2 would’ve been going a lot more productive had you not decided to do this. There is a lot of confusion in the air and it’s distracting.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 665, skitter30 wrote:
In post 641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:him previously being hounded by Skitter on whether he’s loyal or not.
Where did this happen?
From to like

Lot less than I remember :shifty: :dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 667, Awoo wrote:Jingle you're a doublevoter now? :?
Tunneled and wrong sadly :dead:
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

We understand what you're saying

We're just better than entertaining an unreasonable demand
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

Ooooh
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”