lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 40
  • Mulch
    -------------- 10 ( Ellibereth, Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert, Purple Nurple, WhemeStar, Brian Skies, xRECKONERx, Maki and Kaito, Varsoon, Mulch )
    Lynch

PenguinPower
    ------- 2 ( Creature, ChikoritasInAction )
    L- 8

Varsoon
    ------------ 1 ( RationalNumbers )
    L- 8

Not Voting
    --------- 6 ( Chara, davesaz, PenguinPower, Smocaine, Ramicus, Chesskid3 )
With 19 alive, it takes 10 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-11-07 21:23:14)
FOS COUNT 2 . 40
  • Ellibereth
    -- 1 ( Chesskid3 )
    Chesskid3
    --- 1 ( RationalNumbers )

Not FoS'ing
    - 17 ( Brian Skies, Chara, ChikoritasInAction, Creature, davesaz, Ellibereth, Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert, Maki and Kaito, Mulch, PenguinPower, Purple Nurple, Ramicus, Smocaine, Varsoon, WhemeStar, xRECKONERx )
With 19 alive, it takes 10 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-11-07 21:23:14)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

Anyhow, so I leave the cafe
didn't even get my coffee but ya know what
that's alright
I'll make due.
Tho I am also interested in what happened besides ya know
people dieing?
Kinda don't wanna see that right now.

Alright let's see...
Hmmmmmmm
it seems the public is really wanting to make a change around here I guess if they're willing to do this.
It says here that Goro Akechi was taken in and arrested due to a series of killings that have been going on in the city before people wanted to start rebelling.
It says here that multiple people, included Policy Makers, Engineers, or just some people that were "in their way" that just worked normal jobs were targetted.
But it seems the public has finally woken up now huh.
M
u
l
c
h
w
a
s
t
a
k
e
n
i
n
D
a
y
H
e
w
a
s
Goro Akechi
w
i
t
h
a
Ann Takamaki fakeclaim.

Spoiler: Role PM
Justice? Righteous!? Keep that shit to yourselves!

Oh Great Detective. You found are the illegitimate son of Masayoshi Shido, whom you desperately hate after finding out that he was the result of his mother's suicide. But before then you wanted to be useful to your father because of how you struggled to get him to love you. So you became a detective, however your father didn't care. But afterwards, you started to hate your father. So you came up with a plan. You wanted to "aid" him in his campaign to rule over Japan. You became a great detective in order to gain your father's trust. That failed. So you helped crushed his foes. You gained the ability to access the metaverse and hold multiple personas. This was the weapon you were looking for for oh so long you yearned for this power. And now it was yours. And when your father gained power, you would crush him, as you keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Oh Great Akechi, the time to get your revenge has come, but first you must stop the
Phantom Thieves
, who you insist in defeating. Friendship is a myth afterall. Will you get to spite your father at the end of the day? Can you prove to the world that you are a proud detective that should be loved? Can you guide the
Conspiracy
to victory? Can you help the
Conspiracy
establish it's dictatorship to make it's mark in time?

Welcome Mulch! In the Real World you are
Goro Akechi
, a Godfather Phantom Thief Real World Role Cop / Backup Modified Flavour Tracker. However in the Metaverse you are
Crow
, a Ninja Jack-Of-All-Trades.
You are aligned with the
Conspiracy!

FACTIONAL

Mafia: You are aligned with
The Scout from Team Fortress 2
and that you may chose between the following roles:
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I hurt people.
You have daytalk and may talk in here here
False and Safeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities. Your assigned fakeclaim is Ann Takamaki.

PASSIVE

Your default location is:
The Real World

Phantom Thief: You know that ;) is
Akira Kurusu
. If you preform an action on a Phantom Thief, you will learn that the person you targetted is a Phantom Thief.
Metaverse App: During the Night or Pre-Game, you may go into the Metaverse. For the next Day and Night Phase you will have left the Real World and will have been in the Metaverse. After the next night phase, you will be forced out of the metaverse.
Arcana: Upon being collected by
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Lovers arcana ability for him. However upon your death, you will grant him the Justice arcana ability for him.
The Traitor (Godfather): If you were to be investigated by Akira, you will give him a
Town
result.

REAL WORLD

Ace Detective (Real World Role Cop / Backup Modified Flavour Tracker): During the night you may target someone. You will learn their role in the real world. If a Modified Flavour Tracker were to die, you will inherit their role. Upon doing so, anyone you rolecop you will also learn the flavour of the person that they visited if anyone. You'll be given the target's fakeclaim if you target someone who is aligned with the
Conspiracy

METAVERSE

Assasin of the Conspiracy (Ninja): Any actions you preform in the Metaverse will be unseen.
Wild Card (Jack-Of-All-Trades): In the metaverse you may use one of these 3-shot abilities
  • Robin Hood (3-shot Asceticizer): During the night you may target someone. They will be given an ascetic modifier in both the Metaverse and the Real World for the rest of the game. They are told that they have been asceticized.
  • Loki (3-shot Non-Consecutive Modified Reflector): During the night you may target someone. Any actions they preform regardless of their location will be reflected back at them.
You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this from happening.

Please confirm your role pm by pming me your role name and/or posting in the thread during pre-game!
Gamethread
Spoiler: Fakeclaim
OMG!! We are SO awesome!

Oh great Actress, you were one of the many founders of the Phantom Thieves. You joined along in their cause after the PE teach drove Shiho to suicide from phyiscal abuse due to no one attempting to stand up and do anything. And seeing such an act drove you to fight for what is right and rebel. And after suceeding, it felt good. Like,
really good
. You in fact loved being a thief. So you continued to be apart of the thieves and to steal people's hearts. It made you feel energetic and have a purpose. It felt freeing. And you fight for those who cannot fight. Also you have this modeling/acting gig and oh my god your acting is actually terrible (this is coming from someone who studied acting for about 7 years). But now the time has come again. Your friends need you, and you are defender for the weak. Can you fight for those who have fallen to abuse? Can you help free those who have become enslaved? Can lead your
Town
to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
? Can you rise the spirits of rebellion to start a revolution that will make it's mark in time? Or will the
Conspiracy
overwhelm and oppress you till the end of time?

Welcome Mulch! In the Real World you are
Ann Takamaki
, a Phantom Thief's Fakeclaim. However in the Metaverse you are
Panther
, a Phantom Thief's Fakeclaim!
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Phantom Thief: You know that
OH MY GOD GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT 1 + 1 = 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is
Akira Kurusu
. If you preform an action on a Phantom Thief, you will learn that the person you targetted is a Phantom Thief.
Metaverse App: During the Night or Pre-Game, you may go into the Metaverse. For the next Day and Night Phase you will have left the Real World and will have been in the Metaverse. After the next night phase, you will be forced out of the metaverse.
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Lovers arcana ability for him.

REAL WORLD

Fakeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities.

METAVERSE

Fakeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Please confirm your role pm by pming me your role name and/or posting in the thread during pre-game!
Gamethread
I
t
i
s
n
o
w
n
i
g
h
t
!
N
i
g
h
t
w
i
l
l
e
n
d
i
n
(expired on 2017-10-28 19:46:18)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: Investigation
Last night, I told you guys I would target Whemestar and that I did. My result was that my target went nowhere. I'm noting that I would receive this result whether my target actually went nowhere, or if they're simply in the metaverse.
I do not think this investigation provides us with any information. I am noting that Whemestar kept their action(s) to themself.

Unfortunately, I do not know who to target tonight, so I will continue targeting low activity, vaguely scummy players that are unlikely to be lynched.
Tonight, I am targeting
Lil Uzi Vert

Once again; this player may choose to reveal who they targeted, if anyone, without claiming the rest of their role information.

Spoiler: Phantom
Not only was a phantom thief a member of the mafia, they also had a phantom thief fakeclaim to go along with it.
I don't think there is another member of the
Conspiracy
that is a phantom thief. I do think it is possible that a third party player could still have a phantom thief fakeclaim and know the identity of Akira without necessarily being a phantom thief themselves. I'm not trying to bring suspicion onto the phantom thieves, though. I think we should leave them be at least until the pool narrows down more.

Spoiler: Alignment
Mulch's flip should quell some of the doubts about me that rose up. Part of his role was a backup of mine. I can't really case the people who pushed on my role, either, because I pushed on it myself.

...Er, sorry, that's a lie. I actually succumbed to the pressure and watched awkwardly from the sidelines...
It is worth noting that the attacks towards my role being a scum role look worse in light of Mulch flipping a backup of said role because this was at a time where Mulch was not in a bad place at the time and so pushing paranoi on my role and going for a lynch on me if I were revealed powers up the
Conspiracy

Spoiler: Double
It's worth noting that Goro dying provided a separate arcana than being collected did, he had two arcana. If this is a 22 player game with 22 arcana, this means that either some arcana overlaps, or that some player has no arcana. I do not think a member of the town is likely to be in this position. This is something to consider and remember, but not something to stress over at the moment. davesaz, you should keep this in mind when collecting arcana. No arcana is likely to come from scum.

Also, once again, I hold
The Devil
arcana. If you happen to figure out my identity, please keep it a secret between you and Morgana.

Spoiler: Guess
Although I never said it, I implied that town should keep from trying to figure out who I am.
Tonight, I am reversing this decision. I want every player to provide an educated guess as to my identity, and provide at least a short explanation as to why.

Don't worry about me, provide your best explanations as to who I am. Of course, I will join in as well.

We already have one guess in.
WhemeStar
thinks that I am
Varsoon
. What do you guys think?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright I hope you don't mind I just seem to be going about my day as usual and wow the public seems really rallied up now I wonder whats going on.
Let me just um check for a moment

Wooooooah an emergency broadcast.
I wonder what things it has to go over!!!!!

w-wait huh
did someone just vanish?
Eh its probably not important.
E
l
l
i
b
e
r
e
t
h
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
d
r
a
g
g
e
d
i
n
t
o
t
h
e
M
e
t
a
v
e
r
s
e
b
y
f
o
r
c
e
a
n
d
c
a
n
n
o
t
p
o
s
t
d
u
r
i
n
g
t
h
e
d
a
y

Anyways, in latest news, apparently a new Calling Card has been sent out! Wowie!
P
e
n
g
u
i
n
P
o
w
e
r
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
s
e
n
t
a
C
a
l
l
i
n
g
C
a
r
d
a
n
d
i
s
l
y
n
c
h
p
r
o
o
f
f
o
r
t
h
e
d
a
y

They did not seem too happy about getting that, and hopefully the phantom thieves can do their thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin-

Oh
OH GOD
THATS TERRIBLE
HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO THAT POOR YOUNG WOMAN
HOW DARE THEY

x
R
E
C
K
O
N
E
R
x
w
a
s
t
i
e
d
t
o
a
b
u
n
c
h
o
f
h
o
r
s
e
s
a
n
d
t
o
r
n
a
p
p
a
r
t
T
h
e
y
w
e
r
e
Futaba Sakura.

Spoiler: Role PM
I won't let those distorted lies deceive me anymore... And I won't be led astray by other's voices either... I'm going to trust my own eyes and my own heart to distinguish the truth from the lies.

Oh great Futaba, your mother was a great researcher, who researched the contraversal topic known as Cognition. However she was killed for her great studies, and you were told she committed suicide. You thought your mother hated and despised you for so long, driving you to spiral into the depths of despair. You decided to even learn how to hack in attempt to learn more about your mother's death, however research got you no where. In the end, you were told you were the reason your mother commited suicide. But then you called out to the Phantom Thieves to save you upon learning that you lived right above their leader's head. And as thus, they saved you and you had a Change of Heart. You learned that the suicide note was faked, and you learned that she loved and cared about you. And with that, you overcame. You joined them, and it is now your duty as a Phantom Thief to Change the Hearts of criminals and truely disgusting scum, but ultimately to find the one who killed your mother and to get your revenge. Oh Great Futaba, with the power of your friends and hacking abilities, will you avenge your mother's death? Can you lead your
Town
to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
? Can you rise the spirits of rebellion to start a revolution that will make it's mark in time? Or will the
Conspiracy
overwhelm and oppress you till the end of time?

Welcome xRECKONERx! In the Real World, you are
Futaba Sakura
, an Ascetic Phantom Thief Wiretapper Masonry Encrypter. However in the Metaverse, you are
Oracle
, an Ascetic Odd-Night Watcher Even-Night Voyeur.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Phantom Thief: You know that
Winky Face ;)
is
Akira Kurusu
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Hermit arcana ability for him.
Shut In (Ascetic): You shut yourself in your apartment and avoid the front lines of battle. As such, you are immune to all actions except killing actions in both the Real World and in the Metaverse.
Managing Communications (Masonry Encrypter): While you are alive,
Akira Kurusu
's masonry will be able to talk in the day.

REAL WORLD

Alibaba (Wiretapper): You are an expert in Hacking. As such, during the night you may target someone, and monitor them. You will be told if this action fails. Upon this actions sucess, they will gain an Alibaba Counter. They will not be told of this counter being put on them. If you target someone with an Alibaba Counter, you will learn their flavour or their fake claim if they are mafia and the type of action they preformed. If you target the same person the following Night you will track them. If you target the same person the following Night recieves their Alignment, their real flavour, and recieve the first message they posted in a private topic (with redactions if any).

METAVERSE

Mementos Scan (Odd-Night Watcher): During the day, you may target someone. You will recieve all of the names that person was visited by in the Metaverse during the day and night.
Moral Support (Even-Night Voyeur): During the day, you may target someone. You will recieve all of the types of actions that were preformed on that player in the Metaverse during the day and Night.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Gamethread
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 41

• Not Voting
    - 16 ( Everyone )
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-11-11 20:42:34)
FOS COUNT 3 . 41

• Not FoS'ing
    - 16 ( Everyone )
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-11-11 20:42:34)
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Oooh what I woulda given to roll Futaba :(
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I'm pissed that Ann was a scum fake claim.
<(") | (")>
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Smocaine »

so you guys lost by now. Just mercy out your team penguin dood.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Oh, no. Now I get to spam post with impunity. Plus, I still have some tricks up my sleeves this night phase.

;)
<(") | (")>
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Guys penguin is scum
Im a dog that quacks
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Shocker!
<(") | (")>
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Smocaine
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Also, really pissed I rolled scum in a game that I was really looking forward to.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Brian Skies
<(") | (")>
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

You can vote too?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Yup.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Worried?
<(") | (")>
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

No.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I think Brian is scum
Im a dog that quacks
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Cool.
<(") | (")>
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

<<Still town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Poor young woman!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

<<Still town.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3521, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Poor young woman!
Meh. Futaba was the worst.
<(") | (")>
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 3511, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Smocaine
PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Brian Skies