Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

woohoo, finished the catch up read and now I can post thoughts!

ugh...
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3138, Joey_ wrote:He towntold into oblivion imo early on, his line of questionning opportunistic or not was extremely coherent with his pov and lurking is nai
excuse me if I don't put much (almost none) in a guy's reads that argued that Dunk scumtold.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Flubber, vote Gerry or I'm voting you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3151, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3138, Joey_ wrote:He towntold into oblivion imo early on, his line of questionning opportunistic or not was extremely coherent with his pov and lurking is nai
excuse me if I don't put much (almost none) in a guy's reads that argued that Dunk scumtold.
But he did
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Ok so lets start with the easy things. I completely dislike the conf town slots for being next to useless so far. TIAM wasted alot of time and drew alot of attention with the anti Cabd town paranoia. If Rhah's claim wasn't so town spontaneous, I'd call it some kind of gambit. If on the off chance Rhah, you are actually just neighbors with TIAM, please claim now and don't be afraid when we lynch him. Both of you are just sitting on your cred of the claim.

Rhah is barely here and adds little to the conversation. This post told me enough that I don't need to pay attention to anything Rhah has to say any more and neither do the rest of town.
Hey Gerry, did you even push UCV?

TIAM is here but not reading completely and just coming to bad conclusions. Hell he didn't even notice UCV subbed out and voted him at day start. He's here, he just isn't trying hard. I won't be listening to anything this conf town has to say either.

Cabd, I joined this game for you (yes I know I'm talking to a dead man but he usually follows his dead games), where the hell were you? You took advantage of your role in the best way mechanic wise but did squat all with the scum hunting opp you had.

Ok done with them. Let's talk about the other corpses.

------------------------------------

Quick was an asshole, that doesn't mean his reads were wrong. For the record, his last reads list had Nauci, Joey and Whiskers at the scum side.

Dunkers was actually kind of useless, I don't put much weight on his reads but here they were (joey/beeboy/holyspirit/turtle/someone else). This doesn't help much but Joey was on both dying players list and... well you probably jumped to the end of this post and saw I'm voting joey so there is that. If a third dead townie dies and also has joey on their list can you please fucking lynch him please?

Let's go over everything Shiro has added to the game

Ok done.

IAI also lurked for the first 2k posts of this game. His content has been pretty good since then, so I'm ok not lynching this. I do seriously think that there does not exist a game where scum doesn't have one lurker on their team. So knowing that my lurker slot is town, and given that I like IAI, it's probably Shiro. One scum down.

----------------------------

I am skipping over beeboy, Nero, HST, and Axle because they are furthest from the scum side of the spectrum for me and I don't like talking about my town reads in case they are wrong. If you push me on it, I'll talk about it but I don't think it's a good idea for town to tell unconf players that might be scum what they are doing right to get a town read from them.

Ok on to some meatier stuff. The Alisae slot. It was middle of the road for me until some alarm bells went off for me. Particular the bit where Cabd threw out his intent to shoot dunker and she was quick to post that she doesn't think it will flip scum. Everything about how Alisae did that and the way she was going about her content seemed like she had insider info. Her interactions with Cabd seemed like fake attempts to be friendly with a day vig, especially when she danced around saying the words day vig. Mathblade replacing in has been significantly better, but I'm not over this slot possibly being scum. I'm benching this slot for now.

-------------------------

whiskers. early day 1 showed alot of frustration and caps sentences in his wall posts that came across like alot of scum faking town frustration. This slot got a bit better. I don't know if that missing the scum day chat in the rules was fake or not, but I will also bench this slot.

---------------------------

Flubber spends the little time he is here debating the normalness of a day vig during phase of 1 of the game, goes into some useless mod setup spec theorizing. I suppose this is NAI, but I personally think scum do this more than town. It does nothing but spread doubt in the minds of town and makes them look like they were contributing. Missing/forgetting the mason claim was kind of bad, something I think scum is also more prone to do then town. I mean, scum already knows who town is so a mason claim isn't important to them. I like this slot as another scum possibility.

Nauci early reads: Def scum. Middle of read: def noobtown. near end of the read: no wait she is scum after all. Then she forgets dunker is dead. I honestly don't know how to process that. Noobtown mistake? Super fake scum acting?

--------------------------

Gerry you are like vanilla ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. I wasn't even paying attention to you. Don't get me wrong, I get it, you want my slot dead. I guess I need to interact with you some here. You've shown that you are constantly willing for my lynch, but can you sum up why for me again? Let's start a dialogue.

Finally Joey Underscore. Joey's reaction to the day vig flip was fake. Joey moving votes in quick succession on page 66 was pretty scummy. His sheep to beeboy was scummier. His next post after that declaring he is sure the conf town are conf town is scum trying to look town. The entire Quick vs Joey back and forth can now be looked at from a perspective of knowing that quick was town, so did anyone go back and read that? Cause Joey is scum. He white knights TIAM, and I think at one point says that he knew TIAM was town before the mason claim. The assessment that joey is buddying everyone he can is accurate and it is scum, please lynch it.

VOTE: Joey-
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

yay I'm all caught up and ready to play along! AMA!
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

VOTE: Joey

I actually agree with Lucky. Joey's flip will say alot about Lucky, and everyone seems to have an opinion on Joey so I think Lucky v. Joey is pretty much 1v1 at this point.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3156, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Joey

I actually agree with Lucky. Joey's flip will say alot about Lucky, and everyone seems to have an opinion on Joey so I think Lucky v. Joey is pretty much 1v1 at this point.
How is that even remotely, a 1vs1 in any way, you are sincerely terrible at this game
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3157, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3156, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Joey

How is that even remotely, a 1vs1 in any way, you are sincerely terrible at this game
Because I don't see any way that you are both scum unless Lucky is bussing you(which would be good for town) and I don't see any way you can both be town.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: flub i tried the good townie route but its failing miserably because 2mill is 2mill, flub is my last vote and im going to lurk the fick out for the rest of the day.

@2mill you do not deserve my input, deal with town yourself : )
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Yes, I am really bent out of shape about not getting input from scum.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Nauci »

@lucky I"m not seeing why Alisae would jump in to stop Cabd from shooting a town if they were a scum who knew Dunk was town? There's no universe in which it is beneficial for scum to do that?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3161, Nauci wrote:@lucky I"m not seeing why Alisae would jump in to stop Cabd from shooting a town if they were a scum who knew Dunk was town? There's no universe in which it is beneficial for scum to do that?
It's pretty classic scum move. Not necessarily before a vig, usually before a lynch. Scum already knows that the player about to die is town so they declare it, usually more subtly then alisae did, so that they can blame the impending mislynch on the people voting for that player and setup mislynch 2. Cabd was using his vig as a second lynch so this applies. When you mislynch, and your town, where do you try to find scum? On the mislynch wagon. (Scum)Alisae motive is to avoid being blamed for the mislynch.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Catching up now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Rhah »

I was going to vote off of Lucky, but now I think we need to lynch that. gerryoat and Joey are both town but Joey is with more certainty. TIAM, I wish I could convince you of a read. Joey, be a good kitty and join us, please.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3164, Rhah wrote:I was going to vote off of Lucky, but now I think we need to lynch that. gerryoat and Joey are both town but Joey is with more certainty. TIAM, I wish I could convince you of a read. Joey, be a good kitty and join us, please.
The fact that both town flips had Joey as scum doesn't say anything to you?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Rhah »

Jfc #3154 is scummy as all shit. Can I get a second opinion on that one?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:Ok so lets start with the easy things. I completely dislike the conf town slots for being next to useless so far. TIAM wasted alot of time and drew alot of attention with the anti Cabd town paranoia. If Rhah's claim wasn't so town spontaneous, I'd call it some kind of gambit. If on the off chance Rhah, you are actually just neighbors with TIAM, please claim now and don't be afraid when we lynch him. Both of you are just sitting on your cred of the claim.

Rhah is barely here and adds little to the conversation. This post told me enough that I don't need to pay attention to anything Rhah has to say any more and neither do the rest of town.

TIAM is here but not reading completely and just coming to bad conclusions. Hell he didn't even notice UCV subbed out and voted him at day start. He's here, he just isn't trying hard. I won't be listening to anything this conf town has to say either.

Cabd, I joined this game for you (yes I know I'm talking to a dead man but he usually follows his dead games), where the hell were you? You took advantage of your role in the best way mechanic wise but did squat all with the scum hunting opp you had.

Ok done with them. Let's talk about the other corpses.

Quick was an asshole, that doesn't mean his reads were wrong. For the record, his last reads list had Nauci, Joey and Whiskers at the scum side.

Dunkers was actually kind of useless, I don't put much weight on his reads but here they were (joey/beeboy/holyspirit/turtle/someone else). This doesn't help much but Joey was on both dying players list and... well you probably jumped to the end of this post and saw I'm voting joey so there is that. If a third dead townie dies and also has joey on their list can you please fucking lynch him please?

Let's go over everything Shiro has added to the game

Ok done.

IAI also lurked for the first 2k posts of this game. His content has been pretty good since then, so I'm ok not lynching this. I do seriously think that there does not exist a game where scum doesn't have one lurker on their team. So knowing that my lurker slot is town, and given that I like IAI, it's probably Shiro. One scum down.

I am skipping over beeboy, Nero, HST, and Axle because they are furthest from the scum side of the spectrum for me and I don't like talking about my town reads in case they are wrong. If you push me on it, I'll talk about it but I don't think it's a good idea for town to tell unconf players that might be scum what they are doing right to get a town read from them.

Ok on to some meatier stuff. The Alisae slot. It was middle of the road for me until some alarm bells went off for me. Particular the bit where Cabd threw out his intent to shoot dunker and she was quick to post that she doesn't think it will flip scum. Everything about how Alisae did that and the way she was going about her content seemed like she had insider info. Her interactions with Cabd seemed like fake attempts to be friendly with a day vig, especially when she danced around saying the words day vig. Mathblade replacing in has been significantly better, but I'm not over this slot possibly being scum. I'm benching this slot for now.

-------------------------

whiskers. early day 1 showed alot of frustration and caps sentences in his wall posts that came across like alot of scum faking town frustration. This slot got a bit better. I don't know if that missing the scum day chat in the rules was fake or not, but I will also bench this slot.

---------------------------

Flubber spends the little time he is here debating the normalness of a day vig during phase of 1 of the game, goes into some useless mod setup spec theorizing. I suppose this is NAI, but I personally think scum do this more than town. It does nothing but spread doubt in the minds of town and makes them look like they were contributing. Missing/forgetting the mason claim was kind of bad, something I think scum is also more prone to do then town. I mean, scum already knows who town is so a mason claim isn't important to them. I like this slot as another scum possibility.

Nauci early reads: Def scum. Middle of read: def noobtown. near end of the read: no wait she is scum after all. Then she forgets dunker is dead. I honestly don't know how to process that. Noobtown mistake? Super fake scum acting?

Gerry you are like vanilla ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. I wasn't even paying attention to you. Don't get me wrong, I get it, you want my slot dead. I guess I need to interact with you some here. You've shown that you are constantly willing for my lynch, but can you sum up why for me again? Let's start a dialogue.

Finally Joey Underscore. Joey's reaction to the day vig flip was fake. Joey moving votes in quick succession on page 66 was pretty scummy. His sheep to beeboy was scummier. His next post after that declaring he is sure the conf town are conf town is scum trying to look town. The entire Quick vs Joey back and forth can now be looked at from a perspective of knowing that quick was town, so did anyone go back and read that? Cause Joey is scum. He white knights TIAM, and I think at one point says that he knew TIAM was town before the mason claim. The assessment that joey is buddying everyone he can is accurate and it is scum, please lynch it.

VOTE: Joey-
This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3166, Rhah wrote:Jfc #3154 is scummy as all shit. Can I get a second opinion on that one?
VOTE: Lucky

How's that for a second opinion?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Rhah »

Oh I think I'm enjoying that. 2IAM, is that exactly a good reason to scumread Joey as if those players weren't.. capable of being wrong on him the same as anyone else would be?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3169, Rhah wrote:Oh I think I'm enjoying that. 2IAM, is that exactly a good reason to scumread Joey as if those players weren't.. capable of being wrong on him the same as anyone else would be?
They are more likely to be right than scum, who have motivation to scumread town and townread scum.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Aside from that, lynching Joey before Lucky is better because Lucky is more willing to provide actual content on different players which is more helpful in finding scum later in the game.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:Ok so lets start with the easy things. I completely dislike the conf town slots for being next to useless so far. TIAM wasted alot of time and drew alot of attention with the anti Cabd town paranoia. If Rhah's claim wasn't so town spontaneous, I'd call it some kind of gambit. If on the off chance Rhah, you are actually just neighbors with TIAM, please claim now and don't be afraid when we lynch him. Both of you are just sitting on your cred of the claim.

To start, if you want to discredit me don't half-ass it next time? I've done plenty of VI shit you can mention.

TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3169, Rhah wrote:Oh I think I'm enjoying that. 2IAM, is that exactly a good reason to scumread Joey as if those players weren't.. capable of being wrong on him the same as anyone else would be?
They are more likely to be right than scum, who have motivation to scumread town and townread scum.
Quick was probably wrong in his assessment on Joey if that's who you're referring to.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3172, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
For someone who claimed to have read you would know that I townread Whiskers instantly.

Like what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”