BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:11 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I'm actually pretty confident it's not you. UCV is the one read I'm most confident in as scum. The way he hammered at the end of the day, first stating that he wouldn't lynch Cheeky and then asking if there's just an hour left and switching his vote felt scummy not to mention the "if this is town, BlackVoid should be considered" which is transparently trying to set me up. I have one other smoking gun on him but that'll have to wait until tomorrow night before I post it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

People should actually stop talking and sheep me.

Vote: No Lynch
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

for this game more than others, i think i've found myself thinking "i really want to believe this" a lot. as the deadline grew closer and closer and as we waited in twilight for the flip, i really wanted it to be true that cheeky was scum. if that wasn't true, then not only did it mean i got a townie lynched (and probably myself tomorrow), it also meant that my read on cheeky was totally off. after cheeky had flipped, i found myself really wanting to believe that thor was town. if that wasn't the case and thor wasn't town, it meant that i was getting manipulated
before i was even in the game
. i don't think i'll be wanting to believe things anymore. hopefully i can approach everything from a fresh perspective and get to the core of issues.

a no lynch here is definitely the right choice. no matter who gets killed it's going to be good in terms of information. i'd like everyone to check in and get their thoughts in first before anyone ends the day, but i'm confident this is correct.
VOTE: no lynch
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

I agree with a no-lynch! Right now, we are resting at 4 to lynch. If we go ahead a no lynch, then one less person is possible scum and it is still 4 to lynch If I'm correct.

Though we shouldn't hammer it right away. We should use today to scum hunt.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 952, northsidegal wrote:i found myself really wanting to believe that thor was town. if that wasn't the case and thor wasn't town, it meant that i was getting manipulated before i was even in the game. i don't think i'll be wanting to believe things anymore. hopefully i can approach everything from a fresh perspective and get to the core of issues.

a no lynch here is definitely the right choice. no matter who gets killed it's going to be good in terms of information. i'd like everyone to check in and get their thoughts in first before anyone ends the day, but i'm confident this is correct.
In response, and in order;
:neutral:
and
'No'
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:39 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 949, northsidegal wrote:i feel like i have actively ruined this game. i came in, got someone a lot of people townread lynched and will now probably get my own slot lynched. town probably would have had a better chance if i just let myself die. this isn't even to comment how on poorly i read cheeky.

anyways, here we are with our conftown dead and the promised two weeks to sort things out. hopefully we can still make something out of this. if town can win anyways i might be able to make up for it all.
If your town, why let yourself die? That would be dumb.....
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:01 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Here is my case on black void.

-XandrojX lurked a lot. And when he did poat, he would make a huge case on someone and leave.
-When XandrojX's clemency wagon failed, he moved on to vote on the person with the second biggest wagon. (Which was me). He gave very vague reasons.
-Xandroj overall Didn't scum hunt a lot. He contributed very little.
-Black void yesterday Didn't contribute much until the end where he freaked out and made this huge push on CheekyTeeky. Begging someone to vote her. (Him trying to get into mlyo.
-two people who pushed him. (CT & Spartan) died. It looks like he is trying to get rid of the push on him.
-Today, he makes a very vague push on me claiming I transparently "set him up". I have had a case on him since day two. They have been my scum read since yesterday.

I also agree with a no lynch today. If I'm wrong about blackvoid, then lynching him would result in us losing. Letting us wait another day would give us more information. Though we should wait a few IRL days before hammering a no lynch. We still need to find 2 scum. So I'd go is scumblackvoid partner. Who is scumUCVs partner. Who is scumThors partner. Who is scumNSGs partner. Who is scumLuccas partner...etc

I think demios is very townie because he didn't vote CT. I think scum would have been there. Limiting it to me, blackvoid, thor, Lucca, and NSG.

Most town to most scum

1-Demios
2-NSG/Thor tied
3-Luca
4-blackvoid
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:06 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 955, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 949, northsidegal wrote:i feel like i have actively ruined this game. i came in, got someone a lot of people townread lynched and will now probably get my own slot lynched. town probably would have had a better chance if i just let myself die. this isn't even to comment how on poorly i read cheeky.

anyways, here we are with our conftown dead and the promised two weeks to sort things out. hopefully we can still make something out of this. if town can win anyways i might be able to make up for it all.
i don't plan on it. not sure how you got that out of my post.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:10 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 957, northsidegal wrote:
In post 955, UC Voyager wrote:

i don't plan on it. not sure how you got that out of my post.
Oh...I thought you said something about saying you should let yourself die...and I was like.....wtf....
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:38 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I think there are benefits and downsides to no lynching here. The obvious benefit is a narrower lynch pool. If we no lynch, we'll be in the same spot tomorrow with one less townie. Scum are just going to kill whoever it makes most sense for them to eliminate and whomever's voice they want silenced the most so we'd be losing our most valuable townie. There's also much less margin for error. If a townie puts down a bad vote on another, then it's the end of the game. I wish we no lynched D2 but I didn't understand Cheeky's play towards the end at all and really thought she was scum.

I'm undecided basically. I'd rather lynch UCV today but I won't keep pushing the issue if everyone wants a no lynch. What I definitely don't agree with though is to just silently no lynch immediately. I'd rather make use of the day to analyze the game/force scum to make analysis as opposed to giving them a free informationless day. Then decide if we feel good about lynching or whether we want to go for no lynch.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:53 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 956, UC Voyager wrote:Here is my case on black void.

-XandrojX lurked a lot. And when he did poat, he would make a huge case on someone and leave.
-When XandrojX's clemency wagon failed, he moved on to vote on the person with the second biggest wagon. (Which was me). He gave very vague reasons.
-Black void yesterday Didn't contribute much until the end where he freaked out and made this huge push on CheekyTeeky. Begging someone to vote her. (Him trying to get into mlyo.
-two people who pushed him. (CT & Spartan) died. It looks like he is trying to get rid of the push on him.
-Today, he makes a very vague push on me claiming I transparently "set him up". I have had a case on him since day two. They have been my scum read since yesterday.

I also agree with a no lynch today. If I'm wrong about blackvoid, then lynching him would result in us losing. Letting us wait another day would give us more information. Though we should wait a few IRL days before hammering a no lynch. We still need to find 2 scum. So I'd go is scumblackvoid partner. Who is scumUCVs partner. Who is scumThors partner. Who is scumNSGs partner. Who is scumLuccas partner...etc

I think demios is very townie because he didn't vote CT. I think scum would have been there. Limiting it to me, blackvoid, thor, Lucca, and NSG.

Most town to most scum

1-Demios
2-NSG/Thor tied
3-Luca
4-blackvoid
Xnad was clearly inactive because he didn't have time to play. That's obvious since he was force-replaced for not responding to prods. If he was scum using lurking as a strategy to lay low, he'd stay at least minimally active to remain in the game. Low contribution and scum-hunting falls under the same reason.

I didn't "contribute" as soon as I replaced in because I was catching up with the game and balancing that around a busy schedule. If you don't believe that, feel free to take a look at any of my past town games where I replaced in to see how long it normally takes me to catch up. It takes far too long and that's something I'm working on. I even specifically requested the mod for a 72 hour extension because I knew I'm slow at catching up.

Yeah, I pushed Cheeky. How do you distinguish "scum trying to get into mylo" with "town pushing their scumread?" You just arbitrarily labeled it as the former. Spartan is confirmed town. You are acting like I specifically killed Spartan for suspecting me. Who he suspected is irrelevant. He's pretty much always going to get nightkilled.

The setting up part refers to your sudden change of mind towards the end of the day. You made a big show of not voting Cheeky because Spartan told you not to which is terrible reasoning since there's no reason to believe Spartan's read is more accurate than yours. Then suddenly, you changed your mind because there was only one hour left (as if it wasn't already obvious that deadline was looming) and then voted while calling me scum if she flipped town. If you really believed that, you'd want Cheeky alive today to help you with your push on me, not have a mislynch locked in so it's mylo.

Townreading Deimos for not voting Cheeky is bad reasoning. Scum are just as likely to distance themselves from the mislynch wagon as they are to vote it.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:13 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 960, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 956, UC Voyager wrote:Here is my case on black void.

Most town to most scum

1-Demios
2-NSG/Thor tied
3-Luca
4-blackvoid
Xnad was clearly inactive because he didn't have time to play. That's obvious since he was force-replaced for not responding to prods. If he was scum using lurking as a strategy to lay low, he'd stay at least minimally active to remain in the game. Low contribution and scum-hunting falls under the same reason.

I didn't "contribute" as soon as I replaced in because I was catching up with the game and balancing that around a busy schedule. If you don't believe that, feel free to take a look at any of my past town games where I replaced in to see how long it normally takes me to catch up. It takes far too long and that's something I'm working on. I even specifically requested the mod for a 72 hour extension because I knew I'm slow at catching up.

Yeah, I pushed Cheeky. How do you distinguish "scum trying to get into mylo" with "town pushing their scumread?" You just arbitrarily labeled it as the former. Spartan is confirmed town. You are acting like I specifically killed Spartan for suspecting me. Who he suspected is irrelevant. He's pretty much always going to get nightkilled.

The setting up part refers to your sudden change of mind towards the end of the day. You made a big show of not voting Cheeky because Spartan told you not to which is terrible reasoning since there's no reason to believe Spartan's read is more accurate than yours. Then suddenly, you changed your mind because there was only one hour left (as if it wasn't already obvious that deadline was looming) and then voted while calling me scum if she flipped town. If you really believed that, you'd want Cheeky alive today to help you with your push on me, not have a mislynch locked in so it's mylo.

Townreading Deimos for not voting Cheeky is bad reasoning. Scum are just as likely to distance themselves from the mislynch wagon as they are to vote it.
You make a solid defence. I agree with the fact Spartan117 was the guaranteed night kill. And the catching up part.

I didn't change my mind. I had my suspicions of her for a while, but everyone said she was doing her town game. When the wagon reformed at the end of day 2, I thought the cases on her where all valid.

You were trying to dodge by pushing me to vote Cheeky teeky. And when she flips town, you threw it back at me...I asked about the hour left because I was wanting to wait a little, but since there was no time. My only other option was to let someone I had earlier thought was scum live.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:16 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I also want to look at Luca

When Luca first joined, he said that CheekyTeeky was playing her town game, but in the last few days of day 2, he turned around and started pushing her. Why the change? What made you change your mind on that?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 3.01Image

No Lynch (2)

Not Voting (4)
, , , ,

Day three deadline is Saturday November 11th, 10 AM PST. (expired on 2017-11-11 10:00:00)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

VOTE: no lynch
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

UNVOTE:
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by northsidegal »

not okay with even the chance of the day ending yet.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

true true
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

but if someone where to hammer that, they would clearly be scum....I have shown my support for a no lynch
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'm not willing to take chances on policy lynches like that, especially when there are always the easy excuses of not noticing it was a hammer or it not being as bad of a regular hammer because it's not a lynch.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 969, northsidegal wrote:i'm not willing to take chances on policy lynches like that, especially when there are always the easy excuses of not noticing it was a hammer or it not being as bad of a regular hammer because it's not a lynch.
yea. this is true...UNVOTE:

I actually think we should just run the clock today, so we can get some information out of today
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm really confused by all of you.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:50 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Deimos27 has been prodded.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:44 am

Post by lucca261 »

back from V/LA.

today, VOTE: No Lynch
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:52 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Would you mind engaging with anything at all that's been said today?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”