Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who have I not given a reason on?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 3250, Nero Cain wrote:Who have I not given a reason on?
Mmmost of them? Maybe I haven't gotten to the ones you're thinking of as your ISO is 340+ or something like that, but pretty much always it's just

"I'd be happy with a pl on UC. or let's Lynch quick. That wagon is dead let's lynch whiskers"

I've yet to see any cases, and it seems like you're very happy to lynch pretty much anyone except one or two people..

Anyways I'll elaborate more once I've ISO'd them as well
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:23 am

Post by pienyan »

votecount 2.10
Lucky2u (5) - Rhah, gerryoat, Nauci, MathBlade, Viomi

Viomi (3) - Lucky2u, TwoInAMillion, Nero Cain
Flubbernugget (2) - beeboy, HolySpiritTurtle
Whiskers (2) - I Am Innocent, Flubbernugget
gerryoat (1) - AxleGreaser

Not voting (2) - Shiro, Whiskers

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is November 1, 03:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-11-01 03:00:00).
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3231, Viomi wrote:Wait, Lucky2u is still in this game with 15 shitposts?

VOTE: Lucky2u

This other shit can wait until tomorrow.
:lol: :lol:

I was worried a replacement would make it harder to lynch this scum slot. I guess I had nothing to worry about. You're just flailing all over the place aren't you?
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3184, Joey_ wrote:
@MOD: replace me

I wish i could perdure this completely disatrous town
but i wont, i cant deal with the like of 2mill. I have exams coming up for my phd so cya guys :) good luck 2mill

Also I believe Joey scum slipped on the way out. He says that bolded line like he isn't part of town.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3220, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 3186, Nero Cain wrote:in the meantime, we can all lynch scum Gerry.
Nero I’m having trouble seeing where this scum read of Gerry is coming from. He bleeds pretty town from my perspective.

I get why Joey rubs people the wrong way but I also think he’s town too. Wish he didn’t replace out due to the size of this game, then again maybe his replacement will have better reads.

For those of you refusing to vote whiskers, can you explain why? He is as obv scum as I’ve ever played with.
You get why people think Joey was scum but you think he is town. Ok but why?

What did you think about whiskers missing the fact that scum had day chat? Fake?
I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 3239, Viomi wrote:
In post 3237, I Am Innocent wrote:Crap I thought Nero asked why you townread whiskers...that’s what I want to know.
I mean.. it's pretty painfully obvious from his posts that he's been trying to get town to actually give information. I can follow his reads and I like his reasons for them. None of them feel forced and his interactions with my scumreads don't feel suspicious.

Pedit: lmao, not my fault you didn't read what you were quoting dude.
You don’t have to be a prick about it tho.

And what whisker reads??? He doesn’t post any and is refusing to vote! Biggest scum tell ever.
I hadn't noticed this... Quickly scanning ISO, I don't have a grasp on his reads either. He could vote anywhere.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 3182, TwoInAMillion wrote:Rhah to be honest you criticizing lucky's content is pot to kettle.
i'm talking about the merit of his content which is scummy as shit not the quantity of it ,here's what a scum post looks like

In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:Ok so lets start with the easy things. I completely dislike the conf town slots for being next to useless so far. TIAM wasted alot of time and drew alot of attention with the anti Cabd town paranoia. If Rhah's claim wasn't so town spontaneous, I'd call it some kind of gambit. If on the off chance Rhah, you are actually just neighbors with TIAM, please claim now and don't be afraid when we lynch him. Both of you are just sitting on your cred of the claim.

Rhah is barely here and adds little to the conversation. This post told me enough that I don't need to pay attention to anything Rhah has to say any more and neither do the rest of town.
Hey Gerry, did you even push UCV?
let's start with the easy things where you start the post off by being a scumfuck. to start you acknowledge me as conf then in the same breath attempt to discredit both me and also tiam, threatens to lynch him, just lamist attitude, mostly faked? it probably took you some time to write up this bullshit and your conviction is cool but what really happened is this is some really scummy shit and it gets glossed over by how bad the rest of your post is. It's wildly anti-town to discredit the clears, and you attempt to create dissent in a town that isn't even functioning properly oh wait, it's probably cause they're pushing you.
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote: Dunkers was actually kind of useless, I don't put much weight on his reads but here they were (joey/beeboy/holyspirit/turtle/someone else). This doesn't help much but Joey was on both dying players list and... well you probably jumped to the end of this post and saw I'm voting joey so there is that. If a third dead townie dies and also has joey on their list can you please fucking lynch him please?

----------------------------
lol dead people's reads have the same margin for error as live ones

In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:
Ok on to some meatier stuff. The Alisae slot. It was middle of the road for me until some alarm bells went off for me. Particular the bit where Cabd threw out his intent to shoot dunker and she was quick to post that she doesn't think it will flip scum. Everything about how Alisae did that and the way she was going about her content seemed like she had insider info. Her interactions with Cabd seemed like fake attempts to be friendly with a day vig, especially when she danced around saying the words day vig. Mathblade replacing in has been significantly better, but I'm not over this slot possibly being scum. I'm benching this slot for now.
this is probably the most surface level read ever and he ends with a noncommittal stance
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote: whiskers. early day 1 showed alot of frustration and caps sentences in his wall posts that came across like alot of scum faking town frustration. This slot got a bit better. I don't know if that missing the scum day chat in the rules was fake or not, but I will also bench this slot.

---------------------------

Flubber spends the little time he is here debating the normalness of a day vig during phase of 1 of the game, goes into some useless mod setup spec theorizing. I suppose this is NAI, but I personally think scum do this more than town. It does nothing but spread doubt in the minds of town and makes them look like they were contributing. Missing/forgetting the mason claim was kind of bad, something I think scum is also more prone to do then town. I mean, scum already knows who town is so a mason claim isn't important to them. I like this slot as another scum possibility.

----------------------------

Nauci early reads: Def scum. Middle of read: def noobtown. near end of the read: no wait she is scum after all. Then she forgets dunker is dead. I honestly don't know how to process that. Noobtown mistake? Super fake scum acting?

--------------------------

Gerry you are like vanilla ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. I wasn't even paying attention to you. Don't get me wrong, I get it, you want my slot dead. I guess I need to interact with you some here. You've shown that you are constantly willing for my lynch, but can you sum up why for me again? Let's start a dialogue.
you can't tell me that this whiskers read is genuine lol. the part about flubber is hilarious given that your slot missed the mason claim about three times
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:
Finally Joey Underscore. Joey's reaction to the day vig flip was fake. Joey moving votes in quick succession on page 66 was pretty scummy. His sheep to beeboy was scummier. His next post after that declaring he is sure the conf town are conf town is scum trying to look town. The entire Quick vs Joey back and forth can now be looked at from a perspective of knowing that quick was town, so did anyone go back and read that? Cause Joey is scum. He white knights TIAM, and I think at one point says that he knew TIAM was town before the mason claim. The assessment that joey is buddying everyone he can is accurate and it is scum, please lynch it.
TIAM was like Quick, he was blatantly town but he got pushed cause people were annoyed by the shit he was doing, if anyone had thought for two seconds they'd have seen TIAM's Day One was town from the start. Discredit Joey for having decent reads is easy. You're scum so I imagine you want to buddy TIAM, even though you called him useless you're sheeping the only wagon he will vote.

The whole thing here is cute you can't just strongarm your made up assertions by being abrasive, it just makes you look like a jackass because your logic doesn't hold but your style of argument is to act like it does. Both UC and Lucky have done less than m.

Unfortunately TIAM and Nero insist on voting onto a mislynch ftlog
Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3184, Joey_ wrote:
@MOD: replace me

I wish i could perdure this completely disatrous town
but i wont, i cant deal with the like of 2mill. I have exams coming up for my phd so cya guys :) good luck 2mill

Also I believe Joey scum slipped on the way out. He says that bolded line like he isn't part of town.
This is a hilarious post
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Rhah »

Has anyone sat down and looked at how Joey had been interacting. You should consider, 2Mil, that scum!Joey wouldn't have perceived you as a real threat given you were the only one pushing him at one point and his wagon was never that strong of a presence. His reactions were always genuine. Also the scum(and town) don't hold you or I in high regard, meanwhile they were probably really scared of Cabd.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Rhah »

It's okay if I'm useless. I don't have to have any use at all to get an L-3 roped with this many votes floating around. Try your hand at towntelling, maybe.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I get it rhah, you're mad I called you useless. You'll learn to separate those emotions from your play someday I suppose.

Let's do this then.

1. It's not anti town to discredit you and tiam. By your own admission you've been pretty useless. It is saving town by convincing them not to listen to the village idiots as they drive them off a cliff. I'm not trying to buddy TIAM. If he happens to want to join me on lynching the Joey slot, great. He still shows a scummy read on me too. I don't really care.

2. You're right. Dead people's reads have the same ability to be wrong as live people's. It is foolish though to ignore a running pattern amongst confirmed town players. two, not 1, confirmed town players scum read Joey. It's not the foundation for a case but it's not nothing. If you throw it away, that's on you. Like I said, you lynch me and that will be 3 dead conf town who scum read Joey. Since you trust TIAM, that will be 4 from your pov.

3. The flubbed bit. Yea it is hilarious that people missed the Mason claim. Including the new replacement. Id give scum points ucv for it to except... Oh wait I have his role PM!

4. Tiam was blatantly town... LOL :lol: :lol: holy shit you really are useless. I get you're a Mason and it's obvious he was town to you but look outside yourself for a second (I know you are failing this skill completely). He was not Towny at all and there is no indication that the rest of the players were town reading him either. I had him pegged for scum until you blurted out the Mason thing on cabds reaction gambit.

I don't have a problem getting lynched, it's not my job as town to avoid getting lynched. I just want to make sure town learns the right lessons from it. Lynch Joey and stop listening to Rhah.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Posts like are how whiskers dipped a lynch yesterday. They also now only have two votes. I'm suspicious.

The fact that Nero said nothing about viomi sitting on a conftown vote after they admitted they're probably not reading the thread is also anti town at best.

I have a strange feeling that viomi just skimmed whisker's iso and then town read them via word count.

The scum cases on lucky's catch up are mind numbing. Ew.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3257, Rhah wrote:Has anyone sat down and looked at how Joey had been interacting. You should consider, 2Mil, that scum!Joey wouldn't have perceived you as a real threat given you were the only one pushing him at one point and his wagon was never that strong of a presence. His reactions were always genuine. Also the scum(and town) don't hold you or I in high regard, meanwhile they were probably really scared of Cabd.
Have you read Joey's interactions? Serious question dude.

How do you know how scum Joey would have played it? With day chat, any of his teammates with more experience could have been coaching him.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Wait what
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3260, Flubbernugget wrote:The fact that Nero said nothing about viomi sitting on a conftown vote after they admitted they're probably not reading the thread is also anti town at best.
Why is it Nero responsibility to call him out on it?

(Also he did, you might want to reread!)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Nauci »

@Viomi:

Factual summary of pertinent events as best as my haven't-slept-in-30-hours brain remembers them:

-Cabd crumbed killing ability during RVS
-Follows up saying he can prove it day 1
-whiskers calls him out and tells him to claim since scum had already seen it and the lack of knowledge would only hurt town
-lots of speculating about Cabd
-cabd basically claims 1 shot day vig
-alisae screams for a whiskers lynch until their blue in the face and ragequit out asking for replacement
-TIAM doesn't know how to read mafia wiki and makes posts so stupid I'm pretty sure Cabd checked out of the game mostly
-cabd jokingly says
kill TwoInAMillon [/]
-Rhah *within a minute* posts some shit like JESUS CHRIST WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT MY OTHER MASON HEAD
-rhahs hard mason claim puts him and TIAM at conf town status
-TIAM refuses to either claim or counterclaim because I don't fucking know
-cabd shot dunk got like... 8 votes? Via mod pm
-dunk flips VT
-mathblade replaces Alisae
-shiro and IAI lurk for 100+ pages
-shiro is still lurking
-we eventually lunch Quick, with some saying they read him as scum, and many wanting to PL him for excessive shit posting
-quick flips VT
-UCV asks for replacement
-enter lucky
-cabd gets murdered in the night, flips 1 shot town day vig
-TIAM continues to make posts so stupid and misleading and frustrating that half the game is actively ignoring him
-Joey ragequit because TIAM posts are so bad I'm starting to think Trump secretly plays forum mafia
-hello viomi

I'm on mobile so I'm sorry for shit formatting and typos JESUS CHRIST MY CAT JUST JUMPED ON MY SHOULDER WITH ALL CLAWS EXTENDED I AM NOW FULL OF HOLES
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Rhah »

1. Writing off any confirmed as early as Day 2 means you don't want to work with them which means you don't want to work with the town, town utility contributes to winning the game, cohesion, etc, could have produced dialogue, different things, Maybe someday you'll learn to uh,, not do that? 2IAM didn't want to listen to me and Joey replaced out now.

4. This has nothing to do with whatever information I had or I didn't, but yeah you can say that to discredit my read just like you discredit Joey. People who play mafia just think scum do shit that makes no sense because WIFOM, and they're more inclined to lynch people who both annoy them and do anti-town behavior. TIAM pushed Cabd's role as scum seventeen different ways, A few people (like Joey) probably knew better that it came from town. Quick did the same thing. As scum, doubtcasting a claimed vig with the propensity to be aggressive isn't a bold play, it's just unnecessarily stupid. Everyone forgot that because Quick pissed them off like TIAM pissed them off.

Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3257, Rhah wrote:Has anyone sat down and looked at how Joey had been interacting. You should consider, 2Mil, that scum!Joey wouldn't have perceived you as a real threat given you were the only one pushing him at one point and his wagon was never that strong of a presence. His reactions were always genuine. Also the scum(and town) don't hold you or I in high regard, meanwhile they were probably really scared of Cabd.
Questions that answer themselves aren't serious.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Nauci »

In case it wasn't clear, Viomi, I recommend pretending you have TIAM on ignore. While he is conf town, his posts only hold shitty reads, shitty reasoning, and enough dumb to make Joey ragequit.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 3261, Lucky2u wrote:
How do you know how scum Joey would have played it? With day chat, any of his teammates with more experience could have been coaching him.
It didn't have to do with his experience
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Nauci »

Joey = Cloud

Not some new kid on the block.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3264, Nauci wrote:TIAM refuses to either claim or counterclaim because I don't fucking know
Actually it's that bit that has my tin foil hat saying they might be neighbors and one convinced the other to stay quiet on that. Is lovers normal? That's another possibility if it is. Don't get me wrong. Still going to walk the Mason claim is true line for now. If they are both town, one will get shot sooner or later.

Inb4 he is trying to discredit the Mason claim! Scum!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3268, Nauci wrote:

Joey = Cloud

Not some new kid on the block.
Cloudkicker, yea I caught that assessment earlier but wasn't it unconfirmed? Did Joey ever actually admit to it?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Nauci »

Yes.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2217, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2216, MathBlade wrote:UNVOTE:

Just in case pie doesn't do standard Unvote on replace in.
just ftr im CloudKicker
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm increasingly reading a lucky/iai/Nero team but it's mostly gut for now

More on this when I wake up
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3263, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3260, Flubbernugget wrote:The fact that Nero said nothing about viomi sitting on a conftown vote after they admitted they're probably not reading the thread is also anti town at best.
Why is it Nero responsibility to call him out on it?

(Also he did, you might want to reread!)
First person to see it presumably

Though if my observation is wrong it's a moot point

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”