LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1597, Boonskiies wrote:Your last reads list was so good, I don’t understand.

Like, if I’m scum, who are my partners? I could see someone saying Tchill, but other than, I really don’t think I make sense as partners with anyone.

You hate the self meta, but look at my scum games. I always make sure people are tied to me somehow for WIFOM reasonings to take townies down with me with my flip or save myself with their flips.
so Chill and Uzi are your partners?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1598, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1592, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1590, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1578, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case to explain the missing no kill, alongside a Roleblock on LQ.
This effectively proves that I can’t be scum bp unless I’m the traitor, which contradicts LQ’s reasoning.

But yeah, I’m probably blacklisting LQ after this game. He doesn’t even attempt to understand things. I can handle tunneling town, which is why I’m fine with players like Mulch and WhyMafia, but when they continuously go back and forth and don’t even consider elsewise, it’s not okay. It’s why I blacklisted RC for a long time. Every single game no matter what he would death tunnel me. Generally he can’t get me lynched, but nonetheless, every single time he did it, I was town. He never failed to death tunnel me. I played with him on an alt, and he said I was his hero because I was game solving, proving that he just had a death tunnel out for me, subconsciously.

I don’t tolerate that kind of thing.
I'm trying to understand why you say regular Scum could be BP.
Don’t bother. This shows how ignorant you are and how much you don’t understand what was posted. I absolutely don’t think regular scum can be BP. I said, multiple times now, that LUV shouldn’t have assumed a BP traitor at all, and I feel there was no reason to state traitor from his perspective than just say bp. There was no reason to assume it was traitor. His defense was that bp traitor was more likely, but I’ve seen multiple scum bp before along with scum commuter, and I’ve never actually seen bp traitor.
Well, you are accusing me of not trying to understand something and then when I say what I am trying to understand you tell me not to bother.

You can't have it both ways Boon.
I literally fucking explained it immediately after. Do you just fucking read the first few words? Why the fuck is that the only thing you fucking replied to. Fuck off if you aren’t going to read the rest of my posts.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I stand corrected. Bulletproof at least here seems to be given to regular scum more than traitor based on the digging I did just now.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1600, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1597, Boonskiies wrote:Your last reads list was so good, I don’t understand.

Like, if I’m scum, who are my partners? I could see someone saying Tchill, but other than, I really don’t think I make sense as partners with anyone.

You hate the self meta, but look at my scum games. I always make sure people are tied to me somehow for WIFOM reasonings to take townies down with me with my flip or save myself with their flips.
Sure, I can work with this. Let’s lynch them both, then you can mislynch me after and figure out the last scum after that. Deal?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

But yeah, if you aren’t going to read the full posts, and only are going to comment on the one minute detail that really didn’t even matter since I explained it anyways to try and help, don’t bother responding.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’ve only seen it given to traitors though but I guess those being Larges might explain why :lol:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You won’t even accept my help, so there’s nothing I can do. You are completely wrong and I half want to pull a Mulch and get lynched today to prove it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:23 pm

In post 1603, Boonskiies wrote:

Sure, I can work with this. Let’s lynch them both, then you can mislynch me after and figure out the last scum after that. Deal?
They are both contingent on you tho.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1607, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Yeah, okay. I get it. You’re just bad. No reason to continue talking. You literally made a LUV case earlier separate from me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1538, LicketyQuickety wrote:Reads

I think Boon is Town and I think Uzi looks really bad for his theory on a BP traitor in a 10:3 setup. I also think Shadd is Town as well.

So overall my Town list looks like this:

Boon
Egg
Lalendra

Scum reads look like:

Uzi
Chill
Havo

So that leaves my Null as:

Shea

I think we win this game if we make a Town block of:

LQ
Boon
Egg
Lalendra
This post proves that you think otherwise, or just don’t remember anything in this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Boon, if you’re town here, I don’t understand how you can have me and tchill as scum. I pushed him hard earlier and he’s had me in his scum pool since the beginning since Day 2 and even attempted to lead the wagon on me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1610, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Boon, if you’re town here, I don’t understand how you can have me and tchill as scum. I pushed him hard earlier and he’s had me in his scum pool since the beginning of Day 2 and even attempted to lead the wagon on me.
EBWOP.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:32 pm

In post 1611, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1610, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Boon, if you’re town here, I don’t understand how you can have me and tchill as scum. I pushed him hard earlier and he’s had me in his scum pool since the beginning of Day 2 and even attempted to lead the wagon on me.
EBWOP.
I see. So Scum don't distance. I think that is what you are saying here.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:34 pm

In post 1608, Boonskiies wrote:

Yeah, okay. I get it. You’re just bad. No reason to continue talking. You literally made a LUV case earlier separate from me.
I guess I was right on Uzi as well? I think my reads have been pretty good this game, would you agree?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1610, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Boon, if you’re town here, I don’t understand how you can have me and tchill as scum. I pushed him hard earlier and he’s had me in his scum pool since the beginning since Day 2 and even attempted to lead the wagon on me.
Like I said, LQ is messing up my game solving, so I might not be as accurate as I would like. I stand by what I said with the 2 out of 3. I could be wrong about you. Could be wrong about him. Who knows? One of you two do. If you were both town somehow, then at least I’d be correct on Havo.

Only way I can’t be wrong on one of you really is if the scum team were Lalendra, Schadd, Status.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not unnecessarily.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1613, LicketyQuickety wrote:

I guess I was right on Uzi as well? I think my reads have been pretty good this game, would you agree?
No. I’m town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:37 pm

In post 1616, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1613, LicketyQuickety wrote:

No. I’m town.
But this post contradicts that:
In post 1609, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1538, LicketyQuickety wrote:Reads

I think Boon is Town and I think Uzi looks really bad for his theory on a BP traitor in a 10:3 setup. I also think Shadd is Town as well.

So overall my Town list looks like this:

Boon
Egg
Lalendra

Scum reads look like:

Uzi
Chill
Havo

So that leaves my Null as:

Shea

I think we win this game if we make a Town block of:

LQ
Boon
Egg
Lalendra
This post proves that you think otherwise, or just don’t remember anything in this game.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I totally get why you would have me or him tied to Havo but not to each other.

I just don’t think tchill fake claims miller as scum. That just seems way out of his range.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1615, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not unnecessarily.
I’ve caught out Tchill through how he distanced before, and honestly, it’s a reason why I thought he was a Partner of yours, mixed in with finding separate reasons, along with seeing who would be the potential traitor.

Tchill would fit that tremendously with that miller claim after mine and his reaction.

I can only be scum if I am scum with Tchill, though, but he can be scum without me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@LQ - you backtracked, so that makes it even worse. If you didn’t backtrack the way you have, maybe I would agree. You even gave in on the acid lynch, where if you thought he was town, you should have never compromised, even if you would get some pressure for it

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1618, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I totally get why you would have me or him tied to Havo but not to each other.

I just don’t think tchill fake claims miller as scum. That just seems way out of his range.
I disagree. Tchill is a better player than he gives himself credit for or most people realize.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Probably. I haven’t played with him much.

Like I can see Cerb or Drix attempting that but not tchill. I don’t know.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’d like to hear from Egg and Shea.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:44 pm

In post 1620, Boonskiies wrote:@LQ - you backtracked, so that makes it even worse. If you didn’t backtrack the way you have, maybe I would agree. You even gave in on the acid lynch, where if you thought he was town, you should have never compromised, even if you would get some pressure for it
Thanks for the advice.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”