Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1588 (isolation #200) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No but I think traitors are often more likely to be bulletproof than a regular mafia PR.
And in normals, that’s not recruitable, so it could technically be a protection. I still think you staying that points to scum, but I do understand the point you’re making.

If you’re town, get LQ to stop being ignorant. I can no longer read anything he does, or I’m not going to be able to stay in this game. I can get extremely toxic, and I’ve been actively trying not to the past few months.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1589 (isolation #201) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1588, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No but I think traitors are often more likely to be bulletproof than a regular mafia PR.
And in normals, that’s not recruitable, so it could technically be a protection. I still think you staying that points to scum, but I do understand the point you’re making.

If you’re town, get LQ to stop being ignorant. I can no longer read anything he does, or I’m not going to be able to stay in this game. I can get extremely toxic, and I’ve been actively trying not to the past few months.
It can be recruitable if it’s a variant, which is what I stated earlier I thought it was.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1591 (isolation #202) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Reason I say this is because in this position, scum benefits from LQ’s ignorance, and would take advantage of it.

I like to think my reads are correct, but it is actively known I’m better at figuring out who’s town, and then poe’ing Scum out, and LQ’s ignorance makes it harder for me to narrow down who’s down because all my energy and analysis goes into dealing with defending myself against ignorant pushes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1592 (isolation #203) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1590, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1578, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case to explain the missing no kill, alongside a Roleblock on LQ.
This effectively proves that I can’t be scum bp unless I’m the traitor, which contradicts LQ’s reasoning.

But yeah, I’m probably blacklisting LQ after this game. He doesn’t even attempt to understand things. I can handle tunneling town, which is why I’m fine with players like Mulch and WhyMafia, but when they continuously go back and forth and don’t even consider elsewise, it’s not okay. It’s why I blacklisted RC for a long time. Every single game no matter what he would death tunnel me. Generally he can’t get me lynched, but nonetheless, every single time he did it, I was town. He never failed to death tunnel me. I played with him on an alt, and he said I was his hero because I was game solving, proving that he just had a death tunnel out for me, subconsciously.

I don’t tolerate that kind of thing.
I'm trying to understand why you say regular Scum could be BP.
Don’t bother. This shows how ignorant you are and how much you don’t understand what was posted. I absolutely don’t think regular scum can be BP. I said, multiple times now, that LUV shouldn’t have assumed a BP traitor at all, and I feel there was no reason to state traitor from his perspective than just say bp. There was no reason to assume it was traitor. His defense was that bp traitor was more likely, but I’ve seen multiple scum bp before along with scum commuter, and I’ve never actually seen bp traitor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1593 (isolation #204) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

^ scum can be bp, not in this game, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1594 (isolation #205) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Look at it from my perspective. I know I’m a vanilla cop. You shot at me. That means something stopped the action. Scum don’t have a protection alongside a blocking action considering you claimed a limited vigilante.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1595 (isolation #206) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

you named two people who were in a vig pool, along with staying you’d go after Tchill. I didn’t get blocked. Your role was more of a threat than my role was to scum, so you got blocked. It’s quite simple...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1596 (isolation #207) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Stating* you’d go after Tchill if acid flipped town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1597 (isolation #208) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Your last reads list was so good, I don’t understand.

Like, if I’m scum, who are my partners? I could see someone saying Tchill, but other than, I really don’t think I make sense as partners with anyone.

You hate the self meta, but look at my scum games. I always make sure people are tied to me somehow for WIFOM reasonings to take townies down with me with my flip or save myself with their flips.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1599 (isolation #209) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, you never answered the question of if we were in the future, and you knew I was town then, what should I have done differently? Because I feel there’s nothing I can do and it’s all on you to stop being stubborn. In hindsight, everything will be clear to you probably, but in hindsight doesn’t matter.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1601 (isolation #210) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1598, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1592, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1590, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1578, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1573, Boonskiies wrote:Also, LQ slipped over the fact that scum’s kill was missing too, and we already had a doctor flip, so town likely doesn’t have anyway to block kills other wise, so traitor fits in that case to explain the missing no kill, alongside a Roleblock on LQ.
This effectively proves that I can’t be scum bp unless I’m the traitor, which contradicts LQ’s reasoning.

But yeah, I’m probably blacklisting LQ after this game. He doesn’t even attempt to understand things. I can handle tunneling town, which is why I’m fine with players like Mulch and WhyMafia, but when they continuously go back and forth and don’t even consider elsewise, it’s not okay. It’s why I blacklisted RC for a long time. Every single game no matter what he would death tunnel me. Generally he can’t get me lynched, but nonetheless, every single time he did it, I was town. He never failed to death tunnel me. I played with him on an alt, and he said I was his hero because I was game solving, proving that he just had a death tunnel out for me, subconsciously.

I don’t tolerate that kind of thing.
I'm trying to understand why you say regular Scum could be BP.
Don’t bother. This shows how ignorant you are and how much you don’t understand what was posted. I absolutely don’t think regular scum can be BP. I said, multiple times now, that LUV shouldn’t have assumed a BP traitor at all, and I feel there was no reason to state traitor from his perspective than just say bp. There was no reason to assume it was traitor. His defense was that bp traitor was more likely, but I’ve seen multiple scum bp before along with scum commuter, and I’ve never actually seen bp traitor.
Well, you are accusing me of not trying to understand something and then when I say what I am trying to understand you tell me not to bother.

You can't have it both ways Boon.
I literally fucking explained it immediately after. Do you just fucking read the first few words? Why the fuck is that the only thing you fucking replied to. Fuck off if you aren’t going to read the rest of my posts.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1603 (isolation #211) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1600, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1597, Boonskiies wrote:Your last reads list was so good, I don’t understand.

Like, if I’m scum, who are my partners? I could see someone saying Tchill, but other than, I really don’t think I make sense as partners with anyone.

You hate the self meta, but look at my scum games. I always make sure people are tied to me somehow for WIFOM reasonings to take townies down with me with my flip or save myself with their flips.
so Chill and Uzi are your partners?
Sure, I can work with this. Let’s lynch them both, then you can mislynch me after and figure out the last scum after that. Deal?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1604 (isolation #212) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

But yeah, if you aren’t going to read the full posts, and only are going to comment on the one minute detail that really didn’t even matter since I explained it anyways to try and help, don’t bother responding.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1606 (isolation #213) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You won’t even accept my help, so there’s nothing I can do. You are completely wrong and I half want to pull a Mulch and get lynched today to prove it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1608 (isolation #214) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1607, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1603, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1597, Boonskiies wrote:Your last reads list was so good, I don’t understand.

Sure, I can work with this. Let’s lynch them both, then you can mislynch me after and figure out the last scum after that. Deal?
They are both contingent on you tho.
Yeah, okay. I get it. You’re just bad. No reason to continue talking. You literally made a LUV case earlier separate from me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1609 (isolation #215) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1538, LicketyQuickety wrote:Reads

I think Boon is Town and I think Uzi looks really bad for his theory on a BP traitor in a 10:3 setup. I also think Shadd is Town as well.

So overall my Town list looks like this:

Boon
Egg
Lalendra

Scum reads look like:

Uzi
Chill
Havo

So that leaves my Null as:

Shea

I think we win this game if we make a Town block of:

LQ
Boon
Egg
Lalendra
This post proves that you think otherwise, or just don’t remember anything in this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1614 (isolation #216) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1610, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Boon, if you’re town here, I don’t understand how you can have me and tchill as scum. I pushed him hard earlier and he’s had me in his scum pool since the beginning since Day 2 and even attempted to lead the wagon on me.
Like I said, LQ is messing up my game solving, so I might not be as accurate as I would like. I stand by what I said with the 2 out of 3. I could be wrong about you. Could be wrong about him. Who knows? One of you two do. If you were both town somehow, then at least I’d be correct on Havo.

Only way I can’t be wrong on one of you really is if the scum team were Lalendra, Schadd, Status.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1616 (isolation #217) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1613, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1608, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1607, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1603, Boonskiies wrote:

They are both contingent on you tho.
Yeah, okay. I get it. You’re just bad. No reason to continue talking. You literally made a LUV case earlier separate from me.
I guess I was right on Uzi as well? I think my reads have been pretty good this game, would you agree?
No. I’m town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1619 (isolation #218) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1615, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not unnecessarily.
I’ve caught out Tchill through how he distanced before, and honestly, it’s a reason why I thought he was a Partner of yours, mixed in with finding separate reasons, along with seeing who would be the potential traitor.

Tchill would fit that tremendously with that miller claim after mine and his reaction.

I can only be scum if I am scum with Tchill, though, but he can be scum without me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1620 (isolation #219) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@LQ - you backtracked, so that makes it even worse. If you didn’t backtrack the way you have, maybe I would agree. You even gave in on the acid lynch, where if you thought he was town, you should have never compromised, even if you would get some pressure for it

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1621 (isolation #220) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1618, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I totally get why you would have me or him tied to Havo but not to each other.

I just don’t think tchill fake claims miller as scum. That just seems way out of his range.
I disagree. Tchill is a better player than he gives himself credit for or most people realize.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1625 (isolation #221) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1624, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1620, Boonskiies wrote:@LQ - you backtracked, so that makes it even worse. If you didn’t backtrack the way you have, maybe I would agree. You even gave in on the acid lynch, where if you thought he was town, you should have never compromised, even if you would get some pressure for it
Thanks for the advice.
It’s not advice. I’m stating your ignorance.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1628 (isolation #222) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1627, LicketyQuickety wrote:Scum team is Boon, Uzi, Chill.
Then let’s make that deal. Lynch those two, lynch me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1629 (isolation #223) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like LQ is a liability in almost ready to just policy lynch him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1631 (isolation #224) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1630, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1629, Boonskiies wrote:Like LQ is a liability in almost ready to just policy lynch him.
Do you think your vote is better served PLing me than voting yourself?
Yep. 100% yes, because at least tomorrow I’d be able to fight everyone else, maybe figure out who scum is, and then the remaining town can possibly see that I’m town.

Like, you being lynched here today raises town winning chance by much more than it does without it.

I’m flat out done with this. When you see that I’m town, reevaluate yourself. Please. Because I was trying to work with you left and right, and you flat out refused, so that’s on you.

VOTE: Lickety

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1633 (isolation #225) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Tchill/Luv, if you Two are town, please policy lynch this with me. It’s more of a chance for a town win if LQ’s dead and then I have to get through the ringer tomorrow. I need to be able to analyze this game without LQ here in it. Clean slates on everything tomorrow. Starting from scratch.

If you’re scum, this is a no brainer for you to jump on it.

The rest of you, please join me on LQ as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1634 (isolation #226) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

YeH, you are incredibly ignorant. Never stated there could be BP. I’ve explained this multiple times that I said LUV was scummy because of his posting of traitor instead of not traitor. I flat out stated I absolutely don’t think there can be a scum BP here, yet you’re too much of an idiot to realize that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1635 (isolation #227) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Scum, you have free reign on this. You get to lynch LQ today, and then have a good chance of lynching me tomorrow.

I would like town to follow me on this as well, because tomorrow I will be able to find scum, and you can read me as you want tomorrow, I won’t blame any of you if you mislynch me tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1636 (isolation #228) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1473, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 663, Boonskiies wrote:
V
aluable
a
rguments
n
ecessary.
N
o,
I
l
ike
L
alendra
a
s
cop
ped.

By this I mean, most PR targets should be on the four people I brought up. I’ll bring up cases for each in a bit, but I’m going to let it stew for a bit.
Oh, I also did this.
Requoting this because ignorant LQ will be ignorant.

Can Mulch replace into my slot?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1637 (isolation #229) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This is a dumbass claim if I was a fucking BP. If I was a fucking BP scum, why the fuck wouldn’t I fucking claim BP?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1639 (isolation #230) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

What is the fucking point of the Vanilla cop claim in that case?

How the fuck would I know Egg is Vanilla and Tchill isn’t as a fucking BP.

“O cuz u pertnr b vanela cap.”

Then why the fuck would I steal his fucking fake claim from post fucking 1.

Fuck off.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1640 (isolation #231) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

YeH, you’re so fucking ignorant. I’ve literally fucking explained it like 6 times.

It was questioning fucking Luv for making a fucking traitor potential. God damn, read the fucking thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1641 (isolation #232) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like I’ve fucking said this like 8 times. You even fucking cases Luv.

You are so terrible at this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1642 (isolation #233) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, me policylynching you gives town a better chance at winning this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1643 (isolation #234) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

YOU EVEN FUCKING STATED YOU WERE GOING TO FUCKING CALL LUV OUT FOR IT!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!??!?!? THATS LITERALLY WHAT I FUCKIG DID IS CALL LUV LUT ON HIS BS FUCKING STATEMENT.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1645 (isolation #235) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like you are fucking saying I slipped for doing basically the EXACT same thing that you were going to case, except I did it better than you. Like holy fuck.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1646 (isolation #236) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, and you’re an idiot for not attempting a shot there. I was a fucking claimed PR, and you shot here. That’s on you being terrible.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1647 (isolation #237) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1644, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1636, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1473, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 663, Boonskiies wrote:
V
aluable
a
rguments
n
ecessary.
N
o,
I
l
ike
L
alendra
a
s
cop
ped.

By this I mean, most PR targets should be on the four people I brought up. I’ll bring up cases for each in a bit, but I’m going to let it stew for a bit.
Oh, I also did this.
Requoting this because ignorant LQ will be ignorant.

Can Mulch replace into my slot?
That only matters if Chill is Miller, which you yourself said you were wary of because you don't trust Miller claims. If Chill is not Miller, and you got a result of him being not vanilla, then you are Suspect for not pursuing Chill and instead go after Acid, which makes no sense if you are Town.
Yeah, you’re so fucking bad.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1649 (isolation #238) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, I’m done. You keep saying the exact same thing and I’ve proven why they aren’t true and explained in detail for all of them.

You can just die.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1650 (isolation #239) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No, you’re just terrible.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1652 (isolation #240) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No, I’m done. You can go back and read my posts. I did it very clearly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1653 (isolation #241) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It’s already past the point of return. Even if you Unvote, I still think you are a liability. You’re the only thing that keeps me from being night killed right now, if you change your mind, I’m dead. Later in the game I get as town, the better my town game is. My Day 4 will be 100% accurate if I’m still here. That’s a guarantee.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1654 (isolation #242) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This is the towniest off of play I’ve been in a long time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1655 (isolation #243) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You just want that post to be a slip because you want me to be scum, so you refuse to listen to any reason.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1657 (isolation #244) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Because I’m not a commuter...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1658 (isolation #245) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You shot at me. Why would the fact there’s a commuter matter? I’m not a commuter, therefore you didn’t shoot at a commuter.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1659 (isolation #246) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, come on, that’s common sense.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1664 (isolation #247) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1662, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1657, Boonskiies wrote:Because I’m not a commuter...
In post 1658, Boonskiies wrote:You shot at me. Why would the fact there’s a commuter matter? I’m not a commuter, therefore you didn’t shoot at a commuter.
In post 1659, Boonskiies wrote:Like, come on, that’s common sense.
OK, that is true, but why can't you be BP Group Scum? That is what I was considering.
Because my role pm says town vanilla cop. That’s why. Meaning I know you had to be blocked since we already had a doctor flip.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1665 (isolation #248) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don’t know what BP group scum means.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1666 (isolation #249) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And I could always tell when Rb was town toxic or scum toxic.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1670 (isolation #250) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1667, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1665, Boonskiies wrote:I don’t know what BP group scum means.
Mafia is Group Scum as long as they are not Traitor. Therefore Group Scum BP would be a BP regular Scum.
That’s not the argument I’m stating. You keep doing this. You change what the argument is, if you even realized what it was.

It’s not whether or not a BP exists or not, that literally doesn’t matter to me right now, because that’s not what came into play last night because I’m a vanilla cop.

The argument was LUV decided to say BP traitor, meaning there could be a traitor this game. I didn’t see any reason for him to specifically state that it would be a BP traitor specifically over a regular scum BP.

Tbh, you kind of argued my point for me, so yes, that’s basically the thing I stated. Why couldn’t there just be a regular “group scum” BP. That’s literally what I was asking LUV and what I found weird about him bringing up BP traitor. You are arguing my exact point.

Whether or not it actually exists, doesn’t matter. I know that a potential scum BP wasn’t shot because you shot me and I’m a fucking Vanilla cop.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1671 (isolation #251) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

like, LQ is arguing ON MY SIDE!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1674 (isolation #252) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1672, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1669, LicketyQuickety wrote:@shadd_ why are you not voting Boon?
currently i think my top priority with respect to my wincon is for him to stop flaming in thread and i don't think voting him will be helpful unless he either settles down or leaves the game.

also how do people put the underscore at the end but not the c
Also, I’m pretty blatantly town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1675 (isolation #253) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

LQ town cased me and pushed it as scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1676 (isolation #254) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

He argued myself and pushed it as scum, even though he made my argument on Luv for me basically.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1678 (isolation #255) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like he pointed out a contradiction to what he posted as a slip, pushed my case on LUV indirectly through me in a role play like situation, and ignores the fact that that exact case is the reason why I pushed Luv in the first place.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1679 (isolation #256) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1677, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1674, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1672, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1669, LicketyQuickety wrote:@shadd_ why are you not voting Boon?
currently i think my top priority with respect to my wincon is for him to stop flaming in thread and i don't think voting him will be helpful unless he either settles down or leaves the game.

also how do people put the underscore at the end but not the c
Also, I’m pretty blatantly town.
i agree with you that being scum renders it impossible to turn on capslock and type "fuck" a lot.
Exactly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1680 (isolation #257) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

But I stated a lot more than that too. In between all that, I put a lot of information and explained everything. He stated the exact same thing over and over and argued a town case on me and pushed it as a scum case.

I can repeat things too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1682 (isolation #258) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have my second replace out in 3 and a half years, my slot gets lynched because they aren’t me and LQ isn’t great at figuring things out, and then he causes a loss in mylo. I stay, at least I can minimize those odds.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1683 (isolation #259) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1681, schadd_ wrote:yeah i mean. there's a lot that i didn't read because it made me upset.
Made me upset too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1684 (isolation #260) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m livid as fuck.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1686 (isolation #261) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’ll still want to policy LQ. Higher percentage of town winning. I always play to win. All I want is to win, and highest chance is to policy LQ.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1687 (isolation #262) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

For town. That’s actually not the highest chance of a scum win. Highest chance of a scum win is to lynch me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1688 (isolation #263) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1687, Boonskiies wrote:For town. That’s actually not the highest chance of a scum win. Highest chance of a scum win is to lynch me.
The ladder is generally true, I guess. But I’ve only been mislynched once in three years, Day 4, I 1v2’d a scum team, one of the scum members is extremely familiar with me and was able to beat me. I’m assuming this game will mark a second mislynch on me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1691 (isolation #264) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1689, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1687, Boonskiies wrote:For town. That’s actually not the highest chance of a scum win. Highest chance of a scum win is to lynch me.
This sounds like something Donald Trump would say, honestly.
Why is this okay but I can’t call him ignorant?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1692 (isolation #265) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

But honestly, you got it flipped with you and I.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1693 (isolation #266) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I think we should policy him for that comment alone.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1694 (isolation #267) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

There’s a reason you have won a single town game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1695 (isolation #268) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It’s because you tunnel and don’t look for scum. You just look for who you want to lynch. There’s a difference.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1697 (isolation #269) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1694, Boonskiies wrote:There’s a reason you have won a single town game.

There’s a reason you *haven’t won a single town game. I misspoke.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1698 (isolation #270) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1696, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1695, Boonskiies wrote:It’s because you tunnel and don’t look for scum. You just look for who you want to lynch. There’s a difference.
You got me pegged Boon. I'm legit impressed. Are you done now?
I’ll be done when you get policy lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1700 (isolation #271) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like I don’t understand how someone can go 0-5 and then continue to not reevaluate in games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1702 (isolation #272) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1699, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1621, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1618, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I totally get why you would have me or him tied to Havo but not to each other.

I just don’t think tchill fake claims miller as scum. That just seems way out of his range.
I disagree. Tchill is a better player than he gives himself credit for or most people realize.
tkae that TSQ. Village idiot my ass :lol: ... also i love how boons stating the two that could be scum together(me and uzi) are the ones he's afraid of being pocketed by.
I’m afraid of Egg pocketing me too. :lol:

The Miller claim is all I got on you really, maybe a little with how you’ve been with Havo/pushed LUV, but mainly based off the Miller claim and Luvs traitor comment.

LQ needs to be policied, though.

I really don’t want to lose to a fake Miller claim is what it comes down to.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1703 (isolation #273) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Then why’d he state arlier he’s gone 0 for 5? In that case it’s more of a what have you done for me lately kind of deal.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1705 (isolation #274) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You guys are lucky Tchill calms me down and might be able to talk me out of a policy lynching LQ. But he still should be policied.

I’m also a pretty extreme liberal.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1708 (isolation #275) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1704, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1698, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1696, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1695, Boonskiies wrote:It’s because you tunnel and don’t look for scum. You just look for who you want to lynch. There’s a difference.
You got me pegged Boon. I'm legit impressed. Are you done now?
I’ll be done when you get policy lynched.
You are insufferable.

you're just sore I caught you. You don't need to degrade me to make your point. At this point, I'd say yeah, you are being toxic.
I need to policy you to make a point. You’re gonna blame this as the reason when my town shows. And that’s just you lying to yourself. Because this is all on you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1709 (isolation #276) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1706, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1703, Boonskiies wrote:Then why’d he state arlier he’s gone 0 for 5? In that case it’s more of a what have you done for me lately kind of deal.
he said he would go 0 for 5 in normals if he lost this game.
Then yeah, that’s what I am referring to. There’s a reason for that, and it’s apparent now.

I’m basically conf town.

Someone replace out and let Mulch in here.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1711 (isolation #277) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Luv/Statusquo/Havo scum team.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1712 (isolation #278) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Tchill doesn’t have a reason to defend me and then not policy lynch LQ.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1714 (isolation #279) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1713, Tchill13 wrote:why is havo scum if i'm not scum?
Because Havo’s been offputting for me the entire game for some reason, but I guess it can be play style.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1715 (isolation #280) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like I said, I’m sure LQ is skewing my gamesplving.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1717 (isolation #281) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1716, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1712, Boonskiies wrote:Tchill doesn’t have a reason to defend me and then not policy lynch LQ.
:roll:
Policied.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1718 (isolation #282) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Should have been a Day 1 policy, even though i fel Mumble already was. Should have swapped that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1720 (isolation #283) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

LQ’s a liability and will cause a mislynch. Rather have him out not. Plus that means scum will have to either kill me, or let me get another result, which i’m okay with either. Day 4 is my sweet spot.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1721 (isolation #284) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, but I feel schadd would have vote me if he were scum.

If Luv isn’t scum, then schadd is, but I’m leaning Luv.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1722 (isolation #285) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

They could be S/S.

We should make them 1v1.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1727 (isolation #286) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1724, Tchill13 wrote:let's pretend LQ isn't in the game... who do you vote from (uzi/havo/Schadd)?
Probably Uzi right now, but i now have opposite paranoia In the sense I think that might be a mislynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1728 (isolation #287) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1725, LicketyQuickety wrote:I recently calculated the win rates of Town/Scum for Normals and Newbies. Turns out if I win this game I will be about 5 pts below average for Normals as Town. I think newbies Scum win rates is like ~80% or something ridiculous like that and I have a 66.7% win rate as Town for Newbies. Just so you're aware.
At this rate, you’ll have us all lower our win rates.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1733 (isolation #288) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, Havo fits as scum in most scenarios in my head.

I don’t like that lalendra I keep forgetting about, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1734 (isolation #289) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So I realized my early reads were pretty good. I was solid on LQ early. Solid on Serg and Mumble even, but then Mumble did the lynch me thing, so I wanted it gone. Acid was an early town read, but the flipped for me. So I’m going to move forward with that in mind.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1735 (isolation #290) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

My early town reads are generally pretty good.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1737 (isolation #291) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 662, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, this game’s easy. It’s a mixture of Havo, Lalendra, Schadd, and LUV.

Which one of them is town, though?
Here we go.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1738 (isolation #292) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m going to move forward as if I captured the entirety of the scum team there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1740 (isolation #293) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

But to LQ, we’re probably pointlessly throwing a partner under the bus. :roll:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1743 (isolation #294) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Aight, schadd, lalendra, Havo confirmed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1768 (isolation #295) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Did you not see my posts about being paranoid of Egg?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1769 (isolation #296) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1766, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well the only case for is that millers are placed in games are red herrings or to be weaken the power of a cop.

In this case, it doesn’t weaken the power of the vanilla cop at all.
To be fair, I feel my gambit on Tchill was extremely good play, and if Tchill is scum he countered me tremendously. If he’s town, he dealt with it tremendously.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1771 (isolation #297) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

At this point, we should probably mass claim. 5 of us are outed anyways basically.

Lalendra, Schadd, status, Havo are up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1772 (isolation #298) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1770, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1768, Boonskiies wrote:Did you not see my posts about being paranoid of Egg?
I did.
I think it was Havo I was responding to. Could have been you I guess.

Same reason i checked Tchill. Same reason i check Mulch in games. I need to make sure I’m not getting pocketed or it skews my reads.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1774 (isolation #299) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vanilla Cop and Miller can work together. Miller would play as a named townie without an action, and give a not Vanilla result to Vanilla cop. It fluffs up Vanilla cop a bit.

I also bring up the game where I had a fake Miller claim gambit and bring it up often and start to say no matter what millers should be taken care of, so I don’t know if Tchill knew that or not. If he did, I can’t see him gambiting that way.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1775 (isolation #300) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1773, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well history suggests one of you’re scum.

This is all in response to LQ though. I know I’m town and I believe the role I enable exists in the game. I understand enablers are a bit rare but I don’t see why it doesn’t fit given the setup when we haven’t had a scum flip or a mass claim.
No, yeah, I believe your claim. I imagine scum have a watcher and a roleblocker on their team. I guess put that together and it could even be a variant role.

Technically town could have a watcher still, and you’d be a watcher enabler scum, be side I believe there’s 2 or on the scum team, one around the same power as watcher enabler/Miller, the other a roleblocker of some sort.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1777 (isolation #301) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1761, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:search.php?keywords=Miller&t=29549&sf=msgonly

Check the archives. There’s never been a vanilla cop and a miller in the same game. There’s been a cop, a role cop, and a gunsmith but never a vanilla cop. Either this setup is the first or there’s scum in Boon and tchill.
I don’t like this. It’s an “either they aren’t scum, or one or both of them are scum.”

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1779 (isolation #302) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I get that.

Waiting for the rest to claim. Scums not hiding behind that anymore.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1780 (isolation #303) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I couldn’t have been targeted by a jail keeper.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1783 (isolation #304) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

There’s definitely more town PR’s.

We have no way to explain why scum’s kill didn’t go through, unless traitor shot.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1787 (isolation #305) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Pretty sure it’s safe to assume you were the target.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1789 (isolation #306) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, let’s stop being coy here. Vanilla cop isn’t actually a huge threat, and at the same time, I had stated I was Vanilla yesterday after my big gambit. Scum could have thought I was nothing or trying to bait the night kill.

That little bit of information makes it safe to also assume Schadd is scum. That much is clear. Status picking that up alongside Tchill’s overly blatant town reading of you, makes you a good pick for a kill since LQ was able to just be roleblocked.

So Schadd, status, and either lalendra/Egg, I’m leaning Lalendra, but status made me a bit iffy on that.

I get false positives with a vanilla cop, as goons are sure to be in this game since they can get cleared that way.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1790 (isolation #307) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Havo - I think you indirectly confirmed me as town unless I pulled off some next level scum play. I’ll talk about that later, but I think you realize why I’m basically lock town at this point now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1791 (isolation #308) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 8, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: tsq policy lynch
In post 13, schadd_ wrote:i'm sorry you need to word this in terms of a policy lynch or else i won't understand.
In post 14, Thestatusquo wrote:idk we can policy lynch luv if you want.

This would also make sense as scum on scum action.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1792 (isolation #309) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Which does actually bring LUV back into the mix, but a little less so.

I quotes some of the wrong posts. Schadd is replying to someone else in one of them, but just look at the first page.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1793 (isolation #310) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

AH man...ah man...ah man...I think Egg is scum. One of Lalendra/Status probably isn’t scum.
Egg, Schadd, and then one of the other two. I don’t know which of them is more likely.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1794 (isolation #311) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Schadd_

This is pretty lock scum, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1799 (isolation #312) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1795, Tchill13 wrote:....Boon.... You're changing your story more than a little kid accused of eating his mother's dessert. You investigated egg didn't you? How's he scum?
Vanilla doesn’t clear him. Goon’s give off a vanilla read.

Click Keyenpeydee’s link in my sig, and look late game how much I flip flopped around.

Here’s my thought process:

Havo/LQ conf town to me right now. Havo’s play makes sense now.

Watcher enabler claim is risky as hell for LUV, and he seems ready to claim it for a bit, so I’m wanting to put him as town, he also explained the weird traitor thing, which meh, fine. I can see him having that reason as town because he tried using a similar thing later.

I’m town reading you based on how you did against me in my gambit, and named townie makes sense, especially with a vig. You also had no reason to be as analytical as you are right now.

This leaves Status, Schadd, Lalendra, and Egg.

I still stand by there being one scum in Schadd/Luv, mixed in with schadd’s positioning this entire day phase, Schadd is scum. Now, Lalendra was being a little shady, decided to push after LUV and call LQ and I TvT from the beginning, and status made a case about four potential scum players, then decided to go onto Lalendra, which made me feel they weren’t partners, meaning Egg would likely have to be on the scum team as a goon. I really don’t see any reason for Status to bus Lalendra in that setting when he could just go elsewhere seeing as he had 4 different potential scum on his list. Why not Schadd, who conveniently is placed second on his scum list. I see this as more likely scum than Lalendra right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1800 (isolation #313) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And there Egg goes making me town read him again. For that reason, I’d like to get Schadd first, followed by one of Lalendra/status.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1801 (isolation #314) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1798, Egg wrote:Actually, kids are screaming and crying. Will come back to this when they are sleeping.

Happened to see on this page Boon suspects me now though. Does a vanilla result include goons or something?
Yes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1802 (isolation #315) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1800, Boonskiies wrote:And there Egg goes making me town read him again. For that reason, I’d like to get Schadd first, followed by one of Lalendra/status.
However, there are a few things in the big Egg post that give me some pause, but again, I’d like Egg evaluation after the others.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1803 (isolation #316) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

No, you know what it is. I know Egg is scum, but there’s nothing I can do about it because he’s done all the right stuff.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1809 (isolation #317) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1806, Lalendra wrote:I don't think we're anywhere near the point at which we would want to massclaim. That only helps scum.
I disagree, and I find the people backing off of it at this point scummy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1810 (isolation #318) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Scum’s only advantage right now is that LQ and I had it out for each other, and they have a little more informed knowledge than us. We need to minimize that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1815 (isolation #319) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why should Egg be 100% for me? He easily could just be a goon, which I expected from the start.

LQ is the only one I can be -00%, technically. Also, I believe Havo is town 100%

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1822 (isolation #320) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, schadd’s the lynch for the day.

Also, he’s only voted once entire game, and it was in the TVs policy lynch debacle I mentioned earlier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1834 (isolation #321) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1832, schadd_ wrote:fwiw my haven't-pined-through-things-extensively team is boonie/tsq/havo
Solid. Like I said, the second in the line is generally the bus.

Status, bus your buddy.

Havo’s like conf town at this point, so this isn’t great.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1835 (isolation #322) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1833, Tchill13 wrote:i hope your majoring in a career for comedy.
That’s all the reasoning you need, Tch.

Honestly, I liked the watcher enabler claim. Weird role to claim if scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1836 (isolation #323) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Very easily could have gotten him lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1843 (isolation #324) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1841, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1840, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1838, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1833, Tchill13 wrote:i hope your majoring in a career for comedy.
i'm on our improv team actually! but i dunno that there is a comedy major here (there's def. a theatre one and that probably has something but idk)
In post 1839, LicketyQuickety wrote:Schadd_ is going to flip Town.
schadd is conf scum.

VOTE: schadd
I don't even mind because you are Scum with boon and Uzi.
Can we please just policy this?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1844 (isolation #325) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1842, Lalendra wrote:Don't lynch the watcher enabler please.
We’re not. We’re lynching the other one out of Luv and Schadd.

Also, scum team is basically confirmed Status, Schadd, and Egg at this point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1845 (isolation #326) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Wait, you’re the only one voting the watcher enabler...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1849 (isolation #327) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1846, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1844, Boonskiies wrote:

then stop asking to policy lq and lets lynch the scum.
Oh, I’d 100% rather lynch LQ first. I’ve already named the scum so it doesn’t matter the order at this point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1852 (isolation #328) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1848, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1844, Boonskiies wrote:

You've switched your reads so many times it's lost all meaning...
Called reevaluating, Poe, and analysis. You wouldn’t know. Only competent players do it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1853 (isolation #329) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1851, Egg wrote:
In post 1815, Boonskiies wrote:Why should Egg be 100% for me? He easily could just be a goon, which I expected from the start.

LQ is the only one I can be -00%, technically. Also, I believe Havo is town 100%
Huh? Why havo?
BP claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1854 (isolation #330) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And 2 missing night kills.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1861 (isolation #331) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: LQ

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1868 (isolation #332) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1867, Lalendra wrote:Why couldn't it have been you? Why couldn't vig be a fakeclaim to cover your actual ability?
To be fair, there’s no explanation for two kills Night 1.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1871 (isolation #333) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1870, Havo wrote:Uh....

Why the Hell are you guys voting the Town Vig?
I want him policied.

To be fair, I feel this comes from town more than scum on Lalendra’s part, Tchill.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1875 (isolation #334) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1873, Tchill13 wrote:

its obvious you didn't see it? boon claimed he solved the game and gave us the scum team. then he wanted to PL LQ because... because... :shifty:
Need to lower the counts so we can get the lynches I actually want to happen.

I imaging either you or LUV die to keep me open for more of a potential mislynch, then with the numbers lower, I can get the scum lynched to happen. We have to rely on scum busing here.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1876 (isolation #335) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I’m basically conf town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1877 (isolation #336) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Due to a mix of my interactions with Schadd and Havo, along with my Tchill conversation, I’m actually conf town, so I will now only refer to myself in third person, as MothafuckinConfTownBoon. You all should do the same.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1878 (isolation #337) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’ll accept his majesty, or emperor as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1880 (isolation #338) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

MothafuckingconftownBoon thinks everyone should vote Schadd and we head to the next Day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1884 (isolation #339) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1881, Havo wrote:
In post 1871, Boonskiies wrote:

I want him policied.

To be fair, I feel this comes from town more than scum on Lalendra’s part, Tchill.
Yeah, well we're not lynching him.
Then vote. I’m done with this day. The longer it goes the more I stop caring about hitting scum and will think LQ is the best course of action.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1893 (isolation #340) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1888, Havo wrote:
In post 1884, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1881, Havo wrote:
In post 1871, Boonskiies wrote:

I want him policied.

Yeah, well we're not lynching him.
Then vote. I’m done with this day. The longer it goes the more I stop caring about hitting scum and will think LQ is the best course of action.
If at anytime you stop caring about hitting scum, you need to replace out. K, thanks.
Nope. That’s basic level thinking right there. I’m doing this to catch scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1894 (isolation #341) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1892, LicketyQuickety wrote:Boon saying he is confirmed Town makes me sick to my stomach.
Well, yeah, but you’re reads are terrible, so I wouldn’t expect anything else from you.

Like honestly, you don’t even need to really post anymore, and this game would go much more smoothly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1895 (isolation #342) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Havo’s not attempting to solve right now, LQ’s bottom of the barrel town.

VOTE: Schadd

Nothing but circular reasoning from the rest of the game. Now can we please just move on to the next day phase.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1896 (isolation #343) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This damn game is easily solved right now, and I need fucking Havo and Lalendra’s vote to do anything, so I’d rather just lynch LQ so I don’t have to rely on both of them and then maybe one of the scum will bus when we only need 4 to lynch.

So please, just end this day. Schadd being lynched will prove who is and isn’t scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1897 (isolation #344) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1890, Tchill13 wrote:Scum: Uzi, Schadd

not confident in: TSQ, Lalendra, havo

Town: Boon, LQ, Egg

these claims haven't cleared uzi or havo for me. i believe boon is a cop and i believe egg was cleared. i believe LQ is a vig. I do not necessarily believe havo was bp or uzi is a watcher enabler.
Egg’s not cleared. I’m VANILLA cop. I get vanilla on goons.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1898 (isolation #345) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If you don’t believe Havo is BP, then you have to believe there’s a traitor or scum no killed.

There’s also reason to believe LUV’s claim between the lines that I’m not going to go into right now until after a mass claim happens. That’s not happening today, so this day phase is literally the most pointless day phase I’ve ever been a part of.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1901 (isolation #346) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Hammmer it home, Lalendra. All town wagon with barrel of the bottom off of it, and scum off of it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1903 (isolation #347) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1902, Havo wrote:
In post 1891, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1889, Havo wrote:
Why do you think this?

Who is your top 2 scum reads?
I'd rather not say.
So if we go to nite and you die .......

Guess you're taking them to the grave then.

There’s no way he’s dying. Same reason people keep IC’s alive.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1906 (isolation #348) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1904, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1902, Havo wrote:
In post 1891, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1889, Havo wrote:
Why do you think this?

Who is your top 2 scum reads?
I'd rather not say.
So if we go to nite and you die .......

Guess you're taking them to the grave then.
I've said who I think is Scum multiple times.

Boon can't even keep his story straight enough to follow through with the PL on me. He's Scum, obviously.
What “story” isn’t being kept straight? Pretty sure the trajectory for every single thing out there for me is pretty all out in the open. And the fact you said obviously, shows your skill level, so there’s a reason you aren’t being taken seriously here, bottom of the barrel town. If you were scum, though, then damn, you duped me, but I don’t believe you’d have that great a scum game either.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1910 (isolation #349) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Don’t need a wiki. Speaks for itself.

I had over a 2+ year scum streak, I’ve been mislynched once as town in over three years, I’m constantly in around 2-4 games, and I’ve been known to catch out entire scum teams late game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1911 (isolation #350) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I treat every game as a new entity. Don’t need that wiki shit.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1912 (isolation #351) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, I do have a clue. I see how you’re playing, so yes. I have an idea of how bad you are as town here.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1913 (isolation #352) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Not like this is my first game with you. I honestly can’t remember anything of note with you ever.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1914 (isolation #353) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, majority of players in this game, and on site really, know me, so you aren’t really preaching to anyone.

I also mod constantly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1915 (isolation #354) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So are you normally that bad as town, or is this a special occasion with the whole slip thing? By you saying that, it shows me that you’re even worse than I was stating.

I’m town, and post game, everything I said will be proven true, bar some shenanigan if you being scum, and if so, fantastic job. Played me like a fool. But I doubt it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1916 (isolation #355) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m mechanically cleared as town if you knew how to play and was able to re-evaluate yourself. Shows your newbie like mentality.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1917 (isolation #356) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

When I am shown to be town, and you are proven to have horribly death tunneled, it’s on you. I gave you all the tools necessary.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1919 (isolation #357) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Before I started realizing the incompetence, so can’t blame it on that either.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1920 (isolation #358) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1918, Tchill13 wrote:please stop the pissing contest.
I’ll always reply to aimless and pointless incompetence. Tough love.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1921 (isolation #359) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

He’ll learn. He’ll hate me for it and stay out of games with me, but he’ll learn.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1923 (isolation #360) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, he shot our doctor here too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1925 (isolation #361) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1924, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1923, Boonskiies wrote:
Yeah, he shot our doctor here too.
He did that because he knows who is Scum.
More likely he did that because of your incompetence, and he knows I’m correct yet get distracted by you. So yes, you are correct.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1930 (isolation #362) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

So, now to figure out where I’m wrong. If proven to be wrong, I’ll reevaluate. If I’m right, good bye everyone. Was fun.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1932 (isolation #363) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I would totally policy lynch this uncountered vig.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1935 (isolation #364) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m gonna be mad if they are scum together...:lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2170 (isolation #365) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2168, schadd_ wrote:lq played really well i think

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2185 (isolation #366) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I stand by my PLing of LQ would have had more chance of winning the game. :lol:

I didn’t want to replace, and I kept pm’ing transcend about it, but I was hard compromised.

I sent him my guess of the scum team when I replaced it and said LUV/Tchill/Egg.

Mechanically/Objectively, though, Havo, LQ, myself, and obvious town PR (watcher was obvious a little later) Lalendra could have POE’d. I became mechanically cleared in the middle of Day 3.

I even was PM’ing Transcend about being very aware I was being pocketed. I just couldn’t turn on Tchill/LUV without being lynched.

Tchill’s interactions with LUV, mixed in with LUV’s traitor talk really confirmed it for me.

LQ really should have taken the deal of lynch those two first, then lynch me...like, come on, you state you think that’s the lock scum team, what difference does it make in the order?

The slip thing pissed me off so much, because it obviously wasn’t a slip, and then he started arguing a case on me, which was the entire case on LUV a I was making, so LQ was town casing me hard.

Havo really should have came into that final day with a town read on that slot for our BP conversation Day 3, where I became objectively cleared as town.

I don’t know. My reaction testing was pretty on point this game, so I’ll continue that trend. If it wasn’t for LQ, scum would have had at least one or two taken down.

I had to replace out because of the pure toxicity that was going to come out of me and onto LQ the final day. I should have replaced our when a Schadd was saying to.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2186 (isolation #367) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

That’s 2 Miller claims that lead to a perfect scum victory this year.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2189 (isolation #368) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2187, Toto wrote:You were super obvious town and had good reads but also should have dropped the fight and ignored LQ and try to not take it so personally next time. I know its easier said than done.
I generally am good with that, but LQ compromised the slot.

Like a PL there was actually furthering town wincon. Literally everything I said came from a town logic point ofview, and LQ flat out refused to believe anything, so that’s on him 65-70%. I’ll take the 30-35%.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2190 (isolation #369) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2188, Transcend wrote:no it wasn't lq who fucked up this was an entire town catastrophe

every time any of you got on the right track, the slightest thing got you sidetracked on a mislynch
I couldn’t push Tchill/Luv without dying. Tchill made it obvious with the way he was distancing.

Lalendra was hardcore town PR from early day 2, and then the “don’t kill the watcher enabler!!” While being on the watcher enabler made her basically conf town and even more obvious pr. Havo was mechanically cleared, as was LQ, and my slot was objectively cleared after the Havo interaction, mixed in with white knighting of LUV/Tchill.

My Egg paranoia did wreck me, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2192 (isolation #370) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2191, Toto wrote:I WAS THE ONE WHO FUCKED UP SO BADLY

STOP TAKING MY DUE CREDIT AWAY
You replaced in last day, you’re fine. I hesitated for a while before I decided to replace out, which was my 2nd voluntarily replace out in like 3 and a half years.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2193 (isolation #371) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I thought Havo had the game because I thought he understood the mechanically/objectively cleared slots that I brought up to him yesterday, and he named the scum team at one point. But guess not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2194 (isolation #372) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1790, Boonskiies wrote:@Havo - I think you indirectly confirmed me as town unless I pulled off some next level scum play. I’ll talk about that later, but I think you realize why I’m basically lock town at this point now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2195 (isolation #373) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, what scum rolls commuter/BP and then epically sets up a Vanilla cop claim...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2199 (isolation #374) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I didn’t change my mind, I just wanted Tchill and Luv people to think I was changing my mind so I could find the third scum. It became easier to just side with Tchill/Luv on day 3, especially after Lalendra stated nobody kill the watcher enabler, which confirmed LUV as scum further, because Scum watcher would have no reason to do that, and setup spec wise, enabler and watcher were different sides.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2202 (isolation #375) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don’t know. I still feel I would handle the LQ situation the same if done again. Even when I wasn’t frustrated/yelling and was actually trying to work with him, he refused to even attempt to evaluate. He would answer with the exact same thing, and I’d mechanically point out why he was wrong, and he just didn’t even consider.

I’d probably change my replace out, but it likely wouldn’t have changed anything, except I’d become the lynch over Lalendra because LQ was pig headed, and Havo didn’t seem to understand why our slots would basically have to both be scum for me to be scum st that point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2203 (isolation #376) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2201, Transcend wrote:u were the catalyst of the schadd lynch when you had uzi vert pegged
Yeah, I needed the day to end.

My fault there was assuming people would realize that LUV hard should have been the lynch for this day phase due to the one of Luv or Schadd basically has to be scum.

But that’s my fault for assuming people actually think about the game objectively.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2204 (isolation #377) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1567, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1566, Havo wrote:
In post 1563, Boonskiies wrote:Also, the scum team is LUV, Havo, and Tchill. Don’t sign up for games I’m in or I will vote you until you’re dead from games here on out.
Nope.
There’s a small room for error in there, but I named at least two scum in there.
In post 1570, Boonskiies wrote:Tchill’s been semi buddying Havo indirectly all game, so there’s a chance Havo might not be scum. I’d probably through Status in there in that case, due to not having a lot of info on him/POE, with a chance of it being Schadd. But I wouldn’t look into them until a little after. Havo could still just be saying nope because I got one of the three wrong, though.
Argh. This game was literally the death of me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2206 (isolation #378) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2205, LicketyQuickety wrote:At least I was right about Chill pretty much all game long..
Then you should have accepted my deal and we lynched Tchill, then LUV, then me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2207 (isolation #379) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I was trying so hard to work with you until I just stopped caring when I realized it was pointless.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2208 (isolation #380) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I put so much effort into that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2212 (isolation #381) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2210, LicketyQuickety wrote:And you should stop triple quadruple and more posting, that shit is annoying.
So was your tunneling, by that didn’t stop.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2213 (isolation #382) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2209, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2206, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2205, LicketyQuickety wrote:At least I was right about Chill pretty much all game long..
Why should I ever agree to the terms of someone who "is winning more Scum games than anyone on site right now?"
Yeah, but you flat out refused to evaluate literally anything. You didn’t even try to win. If you thought Tchill/LUv was scum too, you should have been willing to go there. You were wrong on the slip, and that was literally your entire reasoning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2214 (isolation #383) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You even explained the exact thing that I stated about LUV but pushed it onto me, which wasn’t even what was happening.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2235 (isolation #384) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2215, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2213, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2209, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2206, Boonskiies wrote:
Why should I ever agree to the terms of someone who "is winning more Scum games than anyone on site right now?"
Yeah, but you flat out refused to evaluate literally anything. You didn’t even try to win. If you thought Tchill/LUv was scum too, you should have been willing to go there. You were wrong on the slip, and that was literally your entire reasoning.
I did reevaluate. I had Toto as Leaning Town. IDK if I could really help replacing Shea for Lalendra when she claimed VT at the beginning of the game and then claimed watcher later. Regardless I still had 2/3 of the Scum Scumread. Hindsight, I should have prolly listened to you more, but really, you pushed through 2 mislynches. Even after all that I ended up Town reading your slot.
That made me even more obvious town. :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2236 (isolation #385) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Scum piggybacked all my mislynches, so it wasn’t just me doing it, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2237 (isolation #386) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Schadd was an info lynch that could have gone either way for
Me.

Acid, yeah, that was a tunnel.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2260 (isolation #387) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2258, Egg wrote:I said I'd stay out of this but I need to know ow.

Boon why exactly did you think I was scum? Is it because I did a few things to try to look town?
Well, I knew it was in people who I was familiar with due to how the game was going for me specifically.

For some reason, it just seemed like everything you were saying was exactly what I wanted/felt like you wanted me to hear. I guess your townie game is just too perfect from my perspective that I thought it couldn’t be true. :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2262 (isolation #388) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, I stand by policy lynching LQ. 10/10 would try for that again in that situation. I tried harder than I ever had to try and work with him, and once he started repeating himself, my town wincon had a better chance policy’ing him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2263 (isolation #389) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And TIAM has way better vig shots than LQ.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2264 (isolation #390) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I had the setup locked up pretty perfectly after that enabler claim, too.

Never would expect 2 shot BP, though. 1 shot was assumed, that’s strong. Haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2266 (isolation #391) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2255, LicketyQuickety wrote:IDK why people are complimenting Chill on his good play?

Every time I accused him of something, he dodged. Like every time. I was the only person who consistently read Chill as Scum and I am not sure why...
I did the exact opposite of this, though, even before I was getting borderline toxic. I responded to literally everything...

And I asked like four times about what you would have wanted me to do differently prior to me getting angry, if you had the knowledge of me flipping town, and we went back in time, what would you have me do differently, and you flat out refused to work that with me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2267 (isolation #392) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2265, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2256, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He fakeclaimed miller as scum and won in dominating fashion. How can you not compliment him?
Because I don't think he played a good Scum game. He didn't even really case anyone. Not all Scum wins mean that Scum played great.

If Boon would have gone after Chill instead of Acid, this game goes completely differently.
So if I solved the game earlier, town would have been in a better spot? :lol:

To be fair, I expected you to shoot the Miller claim. I stated that the Miller should be shot at night Day 2...

It wouldn’t have gone through due to being roleblocked, but that was definitely my thought process and I made that clear....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2270 (isolation #393) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like sure, I let personal feelings get in the way, but this is waaaaay after I tried everything to work with LQ to the point where I still believe right now that lynching him that a day would have lead to at least a better chance at winning.

I feel like LQ just wanted me to be scum, and his personal feelings weee much more blinding than mine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2271 (isolation #394) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2268, skirt skirt wrote:LQ isn't as bad as you think he is. He would've come around if you appealed differently.

I don't think it needs to be said claiming in twilight there was objectively awful, but...... it ended up with scum saving the cop so lol GG WP?
I tried so many different ways, so I don’t agree with this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2272 (isolation #395) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like it wasn’t until after his slip comment and him town casing me as a scum case that I stopped caring, which everyone seems to think was the only way i dealt wit him, which was completely not the case.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2273 (isolation #396) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I was literally on my knees begging him to help me help him the majority of the time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2276 (isolation #397) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2274, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2268, skirt skirt wrote:LQ isn't as bad as you think he is. He would've come around if you appealed differently.

I don't think it needs to be said claiming in twilight there was objectively awful, but...... it ended up with scum saving the cop so lol GG WP?
I agree I should not have claimed. I was irritated people were Scum reading me. I have this problem all the time. I think I am playing Townie as shit, but people don't understand me so I get Scum read. It ends with me getting lynched D1 a lot.
I mean, if you didn’t claim there, I’d have been dead, which might have helped the game actually, but I’m at least a little happy there. :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2278 (isolation #398) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2275, LicketyQuickety wrote:Boon, I also think me saying you slipped was a bad move on my part. So for that I apologize. Its a case where I wasn't following my own advice, which is that unless the slip is obvious to everyone, it isn't a slip.
The thing was, that was the point I was trying to make on how LUV slipped, which might not have been a slip, but it was a scum thought process, even though he explained it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2279 (isolation #399) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2277, skirt skirt wrote:You pushed him as SK and vocally doubted his town status for a... long time, when he was virtually an IC (inb4 lolmultiball). You were very dismissive and as the IC that doesn't really work. Policying a vig the day before LYLO in a game with the full scum team still alive is also never pro-wincon no matter what you may believe. It doesn't matter if he's momoman, pretend you're trying to teach your 10 year old how to play mafia if that's what it takes. Yknow how kids hate when their parents go "because I said so"? That doesn't just apply to kids, and that's basically how you were talking to LQ.

LQ did not play stellar. Psychologically speaking the fact he scumread you there was more on you than him though, considering how you constantly addressed him.
Again, I didn’t address him that way until after, which people are failing to talk about.

It wasn’t a because I sad so thing, I literally explained reasoning for everything in explicit detail.

And I always assume SK until something proves it otherwise, because I don’t want it counted out, especially after that Large. The 10-3 proved it otherwise, and that thought process went away afterward.

I was treating him like a player before the flat out refusal to work it out. Town should be wanting that. It’s one of the biggest reasons I didn’t play with RC forever because every game I was town with him, and every game I was death tunneled no matter what i tried to do to work with him, then I played a game with flavor Leaf, and we hard worked together, proving it was subconsciously personal.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”