chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Are you blind or did you not see my buttload of anti Brian posts
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

i read thread, but you didn't had guilty on him, you earlier realized not PT isn't conf scum, and i want to add that someone not dying to vig isn't guilty either, so stop put everything on mod error, when you simply wanted to push Creature lynch for some reason. BP isn't only way to survive, maybe he had some TP on him, or who knows what else what might've happened, it's closed theme with crazy roles, yet you were narrow-minded and now ask us to keep all this chaos/wifom shit floating around?

Also, you might be scum vig that want get more kills before Dave gets chance to send calling card

Anyway, i liked how you became hostile in instant i said i like your lynch instead trying to talk with me
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 3879, Varsoon wrote:I guess I'll make this easy.

Gladiate: Creature
In post 3880, chesskid3 wrote:u wot m8
This thread needs a babysitter, I go to sleep and someone shits the bed.

I don't think there's a conceivable world in which Creature is scum in this game, but Varsoon probably isn't scum, either, unless scum decided to send him on a suicide gambit to take out Creature.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Chara »

Drixx: i said it was possible. i don't believe it's likely or that any of the living outed PTs are scum. but discounting possibilities without sure reason isn't something i enjoy doing.
also, yes, Brian is scum. that's pending when i have time to read.
Ramcius's skepticism looks town.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

Math, you was talking about masonry earlier, but i didn't paid much attention at time, but now i looked at flipped people's and saw only Reck being Dave's masonry enabler. Was you talking about that masonry or something else?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:43 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 4124, RationalNumbers wrote: I mean ... if you don't want that pressure, you could always replace out. I'm confused by how you've handled what you were given. Wouldn't basically anyone practically beg for the freedom that your role provides? You can play completely uninhibited and ... you're kinda just lurking.
Thanks, but that's not the issue here. I'm posting about the same amount as I always do. I'm aiming to not get my fellow conftown killed by inadvertently revealing who they are. If y'all try to actually lynch one then I'll out what needs to be outed. I managed to hit our 3rd scum on my 2nd alignment check.

The topic of world switching came up. Some roles switch automatically, for example I go into metaverse automatically and force the scum with a calling card there with me. Others may get forced out after some time passes. It's a bad idea to make assumptions about motivation when talking about world switches.

These roles are so long-winded. They really needed some punctuation, it's so hard to miss something like "masonry encryptor" in the middle of a long sequence of terms. At least that explains why the topic is locked. Not a complaint really, just a comment on reading things very carefully and feedback on writing style. :]
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Smocaine »

how do yall think Mulch would have used his power?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:02 am

Post by davesaz »

I'd like to see everyone's Creature read, please.
If you can back it with evidence, please do so.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Chara »

Creature is town. i'm more confident in the Varsoon townread, however, because i can back that up with something beyond "this is town Creature".
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:42 am

Post by ChikoritasInAction »

In post 4132, davesaz wrote:I'd like to see everyone's Creature read, please.
If you can back it with evidence, please do so.
creature is town because he lurks as scum always and doesn't as town always. this is the latter. i can provide some links if you want.

we're not lynching creature if i can help it. i'd much rather lynch varsoon (with the other option being no lynch at all.)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 4134, ChikoritasInAction wrote:creature is town because he lurks as scum always and doesn't as town always.
And this person is allowed to play mafia games why? Either meta is trash or you are all basically condoning his gamethrowing whenever he rolls scum to preserve his town meta?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

here's a hint: meta is trash
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 am

or creature isn't that good of a scum player?
ChikoritasInAction
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
ChikoritasInAction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:48 am

In post 4136, chesskid3 wrote:here's a hint: meta is trash
here's a hint: i've already used this successfully in previous games so i really don't care about your opinion on this matter
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Ramcius »

@Varsoon, why you didn't saw anything wrong, when got not PT result on Creature? According to you, you killed Yume and got no result, so getting not PT on Creature should've ring a bell that something different
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: Artist's interpretation of Varsoon's ISO

I'm almost certain that Varsoon is town, but between Varsoon's PR and Creature being obvtown, too, we're just choosing between the lesser of two evils today.

@Alisae: Can we choose to no-lynch? If we reach the deadline with no votes on either player, what happens?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

Creature shouldn't claim unless we make a definitive decision to lynch him instead of Varsoon.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 4135, chesskid3 wrote:And this person is allowed to play mafia games why? Either meta is trash or you are all basically condoning his gamethrowing whenever he rolls scum to preserve his town meta?
When Creature stops being readable through meta, I (and everyone else) will stop doing so. Until that day comes, I'll read him through meta. Creature is town.
- Vecna
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:16 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I'm fine with no lynch if we can
Im a dog that quacks
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 am

Post by RationalNumbers »

In post 4125, chesskid3 wrote:Are you blind or did you not see my buttload of anti Brian posts
I'm just going to point out the fact that Creature made a very early self-reference to his meta of being active as town and lurky as scum. Anyone self aware of their own meta is capable of changing it. Furthermore, the ISO for Creature is not exactly chock full of substantive posts. There are a lot of posts that look like posting just to post.

If we're seeing Creature's first attempt to replicate his town self as scum, then what we see in this game is basically
exactly
what we would predict ahead of time.

I have never seen a gladiate result in no lynch. It would be absurd to leave it to the capricious nature of some of the people on this playlist which one gets lynched.

~Drixx
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 4139, Ramcius wrote:@Varsoon, why you didn't saw anything wrong, when got not PT result on Creature? According to you, you killed Yume and got no result, so getting not PT on Creature should've ring a bell that something different
Yeah--that's why I was especially convinced something wrong was going on with Creature, especially their claim re:BP and Metaverse.

And, of course I'm going to be angry with anyone who reads up to this point, somehow thinks I'm scum, and will push for my lynch.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

It's frustrating enough to totally, very obviously play and out my role in a way that very likely doesn't benefit us
It's that much more annoying when people are calling for my lynch because of it.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4145, Varsoon wrote:
In post 4139, Ramcius wrote:@Varsoon, why you didn't saw anything wrong, when got not PT result on Creature? According to you, you killed Yume and got no result, so getting not PT on Creature should've ring a bell that something different
Yeah--that's why I was especially convinced something wrong was going on with Creature, especially their claim re:BP and Metaverse.

And, of course I'm going to be angry with anyone who reads up to this point, somehow thinks I'm scum, and will push for my lynch.
no, my problem is, why you proceeded with attempt kill Creature, when obviously something was wrong? Miller gave no result, Creature gave not PT result
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Creature »

Do I still need to claim? Maybe we can minimize the damage if Varsoon is town here.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Creature »

My options are:
1. Policy lynch Varsoon and have him vengekill PenguinPower
2. Nolynch