Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

Not really. There is still a chance somebody isn’t cc’ing

Wednesday I’ll read up but for now I just can’t ignore his scummy misreps and how he promised somebody who’s posts he hasn’t even read is going to flip scum.

I’ll ignore his lie about day cop but generally speaking I hate liars but this was clearly a joke.
I love MUFFINS!!!
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

vc

Votecount 2.06Image

Quick (1)
wilky (3)

CsBlastoise (1)
Thor665 (1)
Not Voting (1)

Day two deadline is Saturday November 4, 7 PM PST. (expired on 2017-11-04 19:00:00)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Quick »

I didn't realize that we had this much time left in the day.

Going to

UNVOTE:
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

I want to see a case from thor. If he’s not going to make one nobody should shed him.

I want evidence he’s read the game and I want what I asked about wilky. I don’t want a lame excuse like he gave.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 529, gameplay506 wrote:What are your other reads thor
I think Derp is town.
Don't have any other reads, but from this page Quick looks like a person of interest also.
In post 531, Apple Jack wrote:And I’m not getting in a back and forth with Thor either. It won’t do this game any good so any attempts he makes to slander me are just that.
You refuse to state your reasoning on me, but find it scummy that you think I haven't?
Dude...dude.
Breath, take like 12 hours away, and come back with the brain clicking a little sharper.
You are in a derpy tunnel Derp.
In post 534, Quick wrote:@Thor665, are you caught up in the game? Who are your top 3 Town reads? What is suspicious about my play?
Define 'caught up'?
If by "read it all" then no, and I never will be.
If you mean "playing, offering and making reads" then yes.
I have no top 3 town reads yet, I don't even have 3 townreads at this stage.
I have two top scumreads currently, and since I only get one lynch that's actually a more functional situation - I'll get town reads as we go.
In post 535, wilky wrote:I have no idea what your thoughts on me would be if you actually read my posts. Why not try it and see what you think? On that wagon I think that quick is scum for reasons I have already mentioned.
I refuse to go back and random read for a maybe chance that my read will change.
My read might maybe change if I spend a few days reading every game of every player in this game - that's not a valid reason to justify the time.

I agree with you loosely on Quick, how quick (::rimshot:: he was to leap on you off of a thin and subjective case seems like a thing.
But your reaction to the wagon on you isn't thrilling me much either.
In post 545, Apple Jack wrote:Maybe when I have time to re-read but based off the misreps tbor made I don’t see any reason why I should. It’s fine if nobody else votes him. Y’all vote who you think is scum and I’ll vote who I think is scum.
Please describe the misrep you think I made.
Because the only thing I can think of is at best a disagreement, and I'd suggest you're the one misrepping at the moment., which makes that being an issue...annoying.
Please describe the misrep, so at least other people can see you're daft - thanks.
In post 553, Apple Jack wrote:I want to see a case from thor. If he’s not going to make one nobody should shed him.

I want evidence he’s read the game and I want what I asked about wilky. I don’t want a lame excuse like he gave.
I gave you what you asked for about Wilky - would you like a link?
viewtopic.php?p=9710064#p9710064

I have not read the game, nor claimed I have, feel free to wait for evidence to the contrary as long as you wish.
I gave no lame excuse - I dealt with you asking a question in a passive aggressive rude way, and then you got more agrieved at me pointing that out.
:shrug:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and
@Quick

Missed this the first time around.
At the time you asked, I actually hadn't said your play was suspect.
I said your actions as described by Wiky sounded suspect.

Do you agree that you did what he described?
If so - then why ask?
If not - then why ask?

As to why I suspect you now - you felt a little over eager with your vote shift.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 555, Thor665 wrote:Oh, and
@Quick

Missed this the first time around.
At the time you asked, I actually hadn't said your play was suspect.
I said your actions as described by Wiky sounded suspect.

Do you agree that you did what he described?
If so - then why ask?
If not - then why ask?

As to why I suspect you now - you felt a little over eager with your vote shift.
IDK what you mean by what wilky described. As far as I am aware, he never really threw an accusation at me recently.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 554, Thor665 wrote:You refuse to state your reasoning on me, but find it scummy that you think I haven't?
I stated my reasons for both your predecessor AND you actually.
In post 554, Thor665 wrote:I gave you what you asked for about Wilky - would you like a link?
viewtopic.php?p=9710064#p9710064
Pretty sure I asked this
“If you want to show me some posts wilky made that makes you so sure he is scum, i'd love to read them.”
And you said you didn’t read his posts or something so you haven’t given me what I asked for.

In post 554, Thor665 wrote:Please describe the misrep you think I made.
In post 519, Thor665 wrote:I mean you didn't really show your work or anything.

I agree, I wasn't asked to though
But I did
In post 510, Apple Jack wrote:Or maybe explain why wilky is scum cause nobody should blindly sheep anyone.
Saying “wagon analysis and Nk “ is a reason, not an explanation.

“ex·pla·na·tion
ˌekspləˈnāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
a statement or account that makes something clear”

I wasn’t left with a clear understanding. That’s why I asked you to show your work.
In post 554, Thor665 wrote:Breath, take like 12 hours away, and come back with the brain clicking a little sharper.
Nah I’m good. I’m not letting you attempt to power lynch somebody and risk having this game be mylo/lylo tomorrow.

People getting lynched require cases with some sort of detail from everyone.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 556, Quick wrote:IDK what you mean by what wilky described. As far as I am aware, he never really threw an accusation at me recently.
Go back and find where you found me talking about suspecting you that you asked about and you'll find his commentary also.
In post 557, Apple Jack wrote:Pretty sure I asked this
“If you want to show me some posts wilky made that makes you so sure he is scum, i'd love to read them.”
And you said you didn’t read his posts or something so you haven’t given me what I asked for.
I agree that you asked me to do something not based around my case and that I did not provide it though responded to the request.
How scummy or me...?

Your case on me is a joke.
What's your read on Quick and why?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 558, Thor665 wrote:Your case on me is a joke.
At least I made one. I don’t really care about your opinion of it.

The fact is if your slot is town, you both have set bad examples for new players.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

I don’t like quick. He rubs me the wrong way and I don’t feel comfortable saying he’s town. I’m now figuring out what tsq was trying to do. He tried to save wilky and wanted to lynch quick. You are doing the opposite.

I don’t put bussing past you.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 558, Thor665 wrote:
In post 556, Quick wrote:IDK what you mean by what wilky described. As far as I am aware, he never really threw an accusation at me recently.
Go back and find where you found me talking about suspecting you that you asked about and you'll find his commentary also.
I looked over the same thing. All he said was that I put him at L-1.

I unvoted because I didn't realize we had ~5 days left in the Day. I thought we had like 2. I also didn't realize I put him at L-1 because I forgot that gameplay voted for wilky. I don't usually pay attention to VC really. It just seems tedious to do so... for me at least.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 560, Apple Jack wrote:I don’t like quick. He rubs me the wrong way and I don’t feel comfortable saying he’s town. I’m now figuring out what tsq was trying to do. He tried to save wilky and wanted to lynch quick. You are doing the opposite.

What do you mean he was trying to save wilky? Are you talking about D1?

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

Yea
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Quick »

Scratches head...

OK so you are kinda mixing up two different things here.

On the one hand, you are saying shea was trying save wilky on D1... what does that have to do with him trying to lynch me D2?

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

If scum are tsq/wilky lynching you puts town in great shape.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 565, Apple Jack wrote:If scum are tsq/wilky lynching you puts town in great shape.
that's pre-flip tho?

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

I know
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 529, gameplay506 wrote:Just vote wilky
While we are at it. Please give me your case on wilky.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 559, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 558, Thor665 wrote:Your case on me is a joke.
At least I made one. I don’t really care about your opinion of it.

The fact is if your slot is town, you both have set bad examples for new players.
Not actually true, I explained my case on Wilky far more than you've explained your case on me even after being asked (and indirectly asked)

You have also now claimed that I'm generically bad twice.
I will ask again - how am I playing badly, and also why does that make me scum?
The fact that you can't answer that should explain to you that either you are scum, or that your case is based on annoyed feelings rather than anything approaching logic.
I advocate logic...though I have been told I'm "bad" so maybe I play wrong ;)
In post 560, Apple Jack wrote:I don’t like quick. He rubs me the wrong way and I don’t feel comfortable saying he’s town. I’m now figuring out what tsq was trying to do. He tried to save wilky and wanted to lynch quick. You are doing the opposite.

I'm actually advocating a lynch on both of those slots, so make sure to assess me at least honestly with what I'm saying I want to do as opposed to strangely coming up with a world where I don't want to lynch Quick.

But then again I play bad, so...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Quick - can you explain why you were so quick to leap onto Wilky with me? Looking back over everything you posted this day phase does not leave me with a lot of impressions concerning your issues with Wilky. Why shouldn't I find your leap opportunistic and scummy?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 569, Thor665 wrote:I explained my case on Wilky
no you didn't. You said NK and VCA. That's it. you didn't show your work on why the VCA points to ONLY wilky. I also asked you to provide me additional things because anyone who has played mafia as long as you and I have, should know that NK and VCA isn't enough and it isn't even always reliable.
In post 569, Thor665 wrote:I will ask again - how am I playing badly, and also why does that make me scum?
how about your refusal to explain your case in detail with posts from wilky that make him look bad? you promised he is scum without even reading his posts (your own admission)

regardless of alignment it is bad play and your refusal to provide me the information I have asked for multiple times supports a scum read. Town should be transparent as possible and I don't feel like you have been.
In post 569, Thor665 wrote:I advocate logic
That's funny because i'd expect somebody who advocates it to you know, actually use it? I don't feel you have used logic at all.

I feel like at this point if you are actually town (doubtful) you are wasting your time with me. You clearly aren't going to give me what I have asked for multiple times and because of that I am not even going to consider the possibility that I could just be wrong about you. I feel like if you were town, you'd want to try to convince people instead of arguing with them. you are arguing with me, not trying to convince me.

Until you show me your work that points to wilky as 100% scum on the VCA, show me your work on why the NK ONLY points to wilky being scum, and show me posts that wilky has made that implicate him as scum you words are lost on me.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Apple Jack »

this is so bizarre. I came in to this day scum reading wilky and now i am forced to defend his scummy ass just cause the claimed cop refuses to provide a proper case.

am I in the twilight zone or something?
I love MUFFINS!!!
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:41 am

Post by wilky »

In post 554, Thor665 wrote:
In post 534, Quick wrote:@Thor665, are you caught up in the game? Who are your top 3 Town reads? What is suspicious about my play?
Define 'caught up'?
If by "read it all" then no, and I never will be.

In post 535, wilky wrote:I have no idea what your thoughts on me would be if you actually read my posts. Why not try it and see what you think? On that wagon I think that quick is scum for reasons I have already mentioned.
I refuse to go back and random read for a maybe chance that my read will change.
My read might maybe change if I spend a few days reading every game of every player in this game - that's not a valid reason to justify the time.

I agree with you loosely on Quick, how quick (::rimshot:: he was to leap on you off of a thin and subjective case seems like a thing.
But your reaction to the wagon on you isn't thrilling me much either.

I have not read the game, nor claimed I have, feel free to wait for evidence to the contrary as long as you wish.
I gave no lame excuse - I dealt with you asking a question in a passive aggressive rude way, and then you got more agrieved at me pointing that out.
:shrug:

I don't get how you can be so sure of anyones alignment without reading at least a large part of the game. I mean I have to agree with Derpy in that its not good play and definitely won't help town.

I also don't agree that I have reacted badly to my wagon, I don't like the way you have voted for me without even reading my posts and I don't like the way Quick had put me on L-1 without stating and am not buying his reasons that he never realised either but I don't think that what I have said is actually reacting badly to a wagon and more just trying to figure out why you assume I am scum without actually reading anything and why Quick would do a scummy manoeuvre that could easily cause a mislynch.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 571, Apple Jack wrote:no you didn't. You said NK and VCA. That's it. you didn't show your work on why the VCA points to ONLY wilky.
I agree I never showed that, but then I never claimed it did.
In post 571, Apple Jack wrote:regardless of alignment it is bad play and your refusal to provide me the information I have asked for multiple times supports a scum read. Town should be transparent as possible and I don't feel like you have been.
Other than you causing a delay to the answers to your questions (by not actually asking the question)
And also ruling out stuff like the above, asking for support of stances I never made.
What information have I failed to be transparent about specifically?

I'll make non-transparent anything you can bring up.
In post 571, Apple Jack wrote:That's funny because i'd expect somebody who advocates it to you know, actually use it? I don't feel you have used logic at all.
That's a fair point; like what?
In post 571, Apple Jack wrote:
Until you show me your work that points to wilky as 100% scum on the VCA, show me your work on why the NK ONLY points to wilky being scum, and show me posts that wilky has made that implicate him as scum you words are lost on me.
Quote me saying it ONLY points to Wilky and I'll sheep your vote for the rest of every game we are ever in together and always claim that you are 10000x smarter than me in all things.
Until then...whut?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”