Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

I’m sticking to my original plan though so others need to vote wossi. I’ll hammer if need be.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

LMAO @ derpy. thats hilarious.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

neighborhoods don’t do anything but create confusion anyway and anything I have to say can be made publicly.

Nothing I hate more than masons/neighbors hiding info from the rest of town when we need to work together.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Yea, that's straight up scum back pedaling in the hood.

VOTE: Wossi

We do still have a lot of day left though.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 178, Chickadee wrote:Yea, that's straight up scum back pedaling in the hood.

VOTE: Wossi

We do still have a lot of day left though.
day 1s are for losers. lets do this.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

vote: wossi

Sooooooooooouuunds good

Rip animal bloc. Mammal block?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

Yeah we definitely need to not rush day one. We have plenty of time but I just had to expose wossi as the fraud he is.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Porkens »

Nope, too late, lynch him
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Wossi »

Oof I was so excited when I got neighbor cause I thought I was gonna get a new best friends to share secrets with and act like Bert & Ernie. That obviously didn't happen.

Here's Derpy's mistake. Voting for someone on page two DOES NOT MEAN I think that someone is scum. I am 100% percent not ready to lynch Derpy. If he flew up to -1, -2 in the next couplle hours, I would jump off this wagon very quickly.

I didn't think my posting in the neighbor thread needed to match my posting here. I decided the bedt thing to do there would be to treat each other like confirmed town and share information. Best case, we're both town and have a sounding board for shared ideas. Worst case, one of is scum, and eventually after how many pages of playing town is going to slip up and give them selves away.

From the very beginning, Derpy wasn't willing to participate. Why? Don't know....we had nothing to lose but still, he shut the neighborhood thread down after 4 posts.

Derpy is either bold scum or moronic town. If he is town, he's probably assuming a two-man neighborhood would contain 1 maf and 1 town, which is fundamentally erroneous.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Wossi »

I've never been a neighbor before. Wiki says its best to assume your partner is town

That doesn't mean I won't vote him in what I assumed was Random Vote Stage, and call him out in the game thread if he's acting weird.

He's my neighbor and I don't know his alignment....so I don't owe him anything
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

You are correct. Voting me page 2 doesn’t mean you think I’m scum but voting me when you told me you are assuming I’m town is a red flag.

Then there is this post
In post 165, Wossi wrote:Hi, my name is Derpy Hooves, I'm scum and I very badly want to lynch town, but I so, so, so dont want to be held accountible so someone who reads townier then me please take responsibility! Thanks!
This definitely implies you tbink I’m scum
Not only that it’s the most disgusting form of manipulation I’ve ever seen.

Me refusing to vote day one doesn’t make me not want to be held accountable. Porky pig can attest to that since he replaced me in a game where I was town and refused to vote day 1. I developed scum reads. I tried to prevent mislynches. I was more invested in the game then anyone else was and I didn’t cast a single vote day 1.

Your posts in the neighborhood should match your posts in the game and because they don’t you are confirmed scum to me.

I’ll let others make their own mind up. I’m all about transparency
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Chickadee »

We still haven't heard much from some people, and nothing at all from one slot. So i would like them to at least be able to catch up and contribute a thought or two before we rush this. If the day is dragging, then I'm totally fine with going on, for morale. But I think theres still some good day time we could get out of this.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 43, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 40, Porkens wrote:Derpy, what do you make of these posts in the context of one another?
He’s either stupid town or stupid scum. Too early to tell his alignment.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Wossi »

It's ideal neighbor behavior to act like your partner is town and continue discussion REGARDLESS of what you thinn alignment might actually be.

You shutting down the neighborhood thread is frankly scummy. Flow of information is pro-town. Blockage of information is pro-scum. And with no hesitation you dove head first into blockage.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 185, Apple Jack wrote:You are correct. Voting me page 2 doesn’t mean you think I’m scum but voting me when you told me you are assuming I’m town is a red flag.

Then there is this post
In post 165, Wossi wrote:Hi, my name is Derpy Hooves, I'm scum and I very badly want to lynch town, but I so, so, so dont want to be held accountible so someone who reads townier then me please take responsibility! Thanks!
This definitely implies you tbink I’m scum
Not only that it’s the most disgusting form of manipulation I’ve ever seen.

Me refusing to vote day one doesn’t make me not want to be held accountable. Porky pig can attest to that since he replaced me in a game where I was town and refused to vote day 1. I developed scum reads. I tried to prevent mislynches. I was more invested in the game then anyone else was and I didn’t cast a single vote day 1.

Your posts in the neighborhood should match your posts in the game and because they don’t you are confirmed scum to me.

I’ll let others make their own mind up. I’m all about transparency
pretty incriminating evidence derpy has drug up. lock him up boys.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 186, Chickadee wrote:We still haven't heard much from some people, and nothing at all from one slot. So i would like them to at least be able to catch up and contribute a thought or two before we rush this. If the day is dragging, then I'm totally fine with going on, for morale. But I think theres still some good day time we could get out of this.
chickadee, derpy, tchill townbloc.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

someone call me scum for putting myself in a townbloc... i double dog dare you.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

Anything I need to say I’ll say here. Hiding info from town is bad.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 191, Tchill13 wrote:someone call me scum for putting myself in a townbloc... i double dog dare you.
You’re scum
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Wossi »

Even if I was 100% certain you were scum I would STILL tell you i'm assuming you're town in the neighborhood. Because if I'm town with a scum neighbor, i'm gonna want to milk that for all I can. It makes zero sense to just say I'm not talking to you, you're scum, bye, which is exactly what you did.

Also, you conveniently fail to mention that my "assuming you're town" post was posted before there was even two posts in the main thread and before your insane tunneler persona came to surface. It's a total fallacy to continue to hold me accountable to that first friendly intro post after all the information that's been revealed
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Animetrix »

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the delay. I've read everything I've missed so far, and it seems like the first 3 pages are just people joking around. But, there are a few posts that I want to dive into.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 76, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 27, Wossi wrote:Putting up a disclaimer like Derpy did doesn't do anything to advance the town, and makes it more difficult to gather tells. Does making a first-post disclaimer like that null all future texts? It shouldn't...

don't see how that's not scum hunting, prodding for clarity on actions that are unusual or untownlike
In post 28, Wossi wrote:and to not be a hypocrite, because day one votes are important.

VOTE: Derpy Hooves
Wossi is scum. Found a half ass "this will make me look towny" reason to vote someone day 1 early.

VOTE: wossi
I think this is the first actual serious post I saw. While I don't necessary agree with tchill, I like the thought process that he has in this post. Shows that he's looking for tones in others posts, and he isn't worried about himself so far.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 80, Xiao Long wrote:Bah, fine
I'll just sheep the Wossi vote then VOTE: Wossi

P-Edit: Hey look man, it's not my fault I'm stupid at forum tags!
This post gives me bad feelings, I feel as thought that it's a cheap reason to just jump on a vote early. There is really no explanation why they would sheep the vote. Maybe he was still making joke posts after the first actual scum read of the game? Either way. both reasons give me reason to pause.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 113, Xiao Long wrote:Isn't everyone assuming things at this point? Are you not assuming things? Are you saying you know alignments already?

VOTE: Derpy
Let's go back to here for now
This is the 2nd post that gave me pause about Xiao Long, that reasoning for the vote is a stretch at best. And his questioning seems like it's fake. "Are you saying you know alignments already?" Sounds like a very bad post to me, because the post he's replying to didn't make it seem that way at all. I think he's trying to make it look like he's scumhunting, when he really isn't.
Animetrix
Animetrix
Goon
Animetrix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Animetrix »

In post 146, Dunkerdoodles wrote:hello friends
VOTE: Xiao
scummy imo

@fl are you trying something new?
At this point of reading the posts, I noticed that others were picking up my scum vibes for Xiao as well. This post seems just like jumping on a wagon, though. Again no explanation, and it looks like trying to be busy by voting, while asking a question to deflect of the vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”