Newbie 1830 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Alisae »

You said that about WhyMafia as well.
He was town.

Adapt.
GTKAS
| here.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Saab has done no scum hunting.

This is a different game stop bringing up the past or I’ll just start calling you game thrower every post.

I have adapted. Scummy play and refusal to claim = scum almost all the time.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Alisae »

Have you ever stopped to think or consider that maybe you're the problem?
GTKAS
| here.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 373, Alisae wrote:if Derpy scumreads him that's a pretty huge indicator that he's town.
Like this is just a crappy post.

It’s like if I said

Alisae intentionally game throws and plays against his win condition so nobody should ever listen to him.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 377, Alisae wrote:Have you ever stopped to think or consider that maybe you're the problem?
Yes all the time. I just can’t connect how dots. I don’t see how it’s my fault that other people make posts they shouldn’t if they are town. So they need to step up their town game. I don’t need to lower my expectations. That helps nobody
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Alisae »

Derpy Hooves wrote:
In post 377, Alisae wrote:Have you ever stopped to think or consider that maybe you're the problem?
Yes all the time. I just can’t connect how dots. I don’t see how it’s my fault that other people make posts they shouldn’t if they are town. So they need to step up their town game. I don’t need to lower my expectations. That helps nobody
Town doesn't play optimally
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Alisae »

If town's played optimally they would have a higher win rate.
Hell I don't think you even play optimally regardless of alignment so here have a vote
VOTE: Derpy

You're probably scum anyways and labeling me as a "gamethrower" as an attempt to imply that I don't have good reads is disingenuous when they have clearier experienced first hand that I can have amazing reads.

And I can probably case him as well if people care about that, but one thing I notice is aggressive players like Derpy tend to be louder in what they want when they're town, and I'm not getting that from Derpy and its probably why I don't care about his posting.

And even if Derpy is town, I do not want Derpy ever at endgame due to his playstyle being poisonous due to his ability to not want to re-evaluate and his stubbornness can prove to be anti-town.
GTKAS
| here.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Fine. But I can’t control what I find scummy.

Like I feel if you really want to change my opinion you’d go about it differently. Insulting me and arguing with me isn’t going to work with me.

I feel you are doing this shit intentionally to distract town from Saab
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 381, Alisae wrote:labeling me as a "gamethrower" as an attempt to imply that I don't have good reads is disingenuous
Isn’t this basically what you did? You labeled me as a tunneler and said anyone I scum read is town.

Good luck with your policy lynch
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Apple Jack »

And anytime you want to show legit scum hunting posts from Saab, I’m waiting. I can show you plenty of no scum hunting or fake scum hunting posts.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 55, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 38, saad wrote:VOTE: unvote
Why when somebody suggests they vote you, do you unvote and not say anything?
This question tells him nothing about saad's alignment.

--
In post 247, Apple Jack wrote:I don't really believe saab's claim but lynching a claimed PR without a direct CC should never be done day 1. If it is fake we will figure it out soon enough. I don't really like how Fykus showed up and dropped a l-1 vote. I'd really like more content from him as it seems like he is lurking. Alisae I am kind of torn on. He comes off like he is LAMIST;ing but he is also the IC which most ICs to me seem like that.
A post with actual analysis and stances.
Fykus read is easy.
His stance on me is also easy and doesn't really take into consideration any of my play. It doesn't read like someone who is trying to sort people.

--
In post 248, Apple Jack wrote:and the fact iron hasn't posted anything since Wednesday yet logged in as recently as today makes me feel like my scum read on him is justified.
Again this doesn't read like someone who is trying to sort people. This reads as scum going for easy stuff.

--
In post 350, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 348, saad wrote:But you clearly don’t feel strongly about it. Not sure if I like that answer.
at least he gave a reason for his vote for chisa. you put him to l-1 without a reason. I still have no idea why you voted him and now you want to criticize somebody else's vote for the same person?

not sure I like that at all
wow put him at l-1 without a reason soooooooooo scummy.
You're making a way bigger deal out of something that isn't a big deal.

--
In post 359, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 356, saad wrote:
In post 351, Apple Jack wrote:so why did you put him to l-1 saad? why is he a scum read?
He's in my lynchpool. He's not contributed that much (not a scumtell I know) but I feel his votes on me and voyager were opportunistic.

I'd consider Chisa, Fykus or maybe james if he keeps scumtelling today.
Why not say it before?
Do you really care?
Does this question tell you anything about his alignment?
No it doesn't
and no you don't really care.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 382, Apple Jack wrote:Fine. But I can’t control what I find scummy.

Like I feel if you really want to change my opinion you’d go about it differently. Insulting me and arguing with me isn’t going to work with me.

I feel you are doing this shit intentionally to distract town from Saab
I have a meta of hardbussing that I find is extremely hard for me to break because I know how to turn a bus into a win.

Do you seriously think I go through all of the trouble if I was scum when I could just kill him with a hammer for the cred?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 383, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 381, Alisae wrote:labeling me as a "gamethrower" as an attempt to imply that I don't have good reads is disingenuous
Isn’t this basically what you did? You labeled me as a tunneler and said anyone I scum read is town.

Good luck with your policy lynch
Yeah except I produced the better reads at the end of the day now didn't I?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Alisae »

It must be easy to say
"Oh you're their partner for defending them so much and distracting."

You don't need to sort my play if you just hide behind that reasoning.
You don't need to analyze my content if you hide behind that.
GTKAS
| here.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Let’s ignore the fact that you basically admitted you think I’m town and this is indeed a policy lynch.

1. That first question I asked Saab didn’t say it had anything to do with his alignment. It was a question asked to better understand his mindset aka scum hunting.

2. The part about me not trying to sort people is a joke. If a player isn’t posting I can’t sort them. A player withholding information and refusing to answer questions AND lurking is scummy. I can only base reads on what’s available. I can’t sort him if he isn’t here. When he does show up he does nothing of value. No scum hunting.

3. Yes putting someone to l-1 without reason is scummy

4. I did actually care. I was hoping he would have something that make me change my mind. Unfortunately his reasons basically describe what Saab has done.

Meta sucks. Ignoring anything that has to do with meta. Especially set meta defenses. (Dude you are the Ic of this game. Please don’t teach newbies bad habits like this)

The wifom in the next part of the post can also be disregarded. if you are scum, you are capable of doing literally whatever it takes to make yourself look good.

And that’s basically all I’ve got and I’ll just ignore you. You are either scum trying to take advantage of town or town pushing a shitty policy lynch which is unacceptable from anyone let alone an IC
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Alisae »

Derpy I'll say this just to make you happy.
@Saad I do not care what you say, or if you refuse, you are claiming what row your pr is in and for hard defending you so much I'm not taking refusal lightly.

FYI in Row 1 its JK
In Row 2 its Cop Doc
in Row 3 its BP Tracker
GTKAS
| here.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Oh now you are trying to make yourself look better after you just made yourself look terrible.

You probably are scum after all.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 389, Apple Jack wrote:Let’s ignore the fact that you basically admitted you think I’m town and this is indeed a policy lynch.

1. That first question I asked Saab didn’t say it had anything to do with his alignment. It was a question asked to better understand his mindset aka scum hunting.

2. The part about me not trying to sort people is a joke. If a player isn’t posting I can’t sort them. A player withholding information and refusing to answer questions AND lurking is scummy. I can only base reads on what’s available. I can’t sort him if he isn’t here. When he does show up he does nothing of value. No scum hunting.

3. Yes putting someone to l-1 without reason is scummy

4. I did actually care. I was hoping he would have something that make me change my mind. Unfortunately his reasons basically describe what Saab has done.

Meta sucks. Ignoring anything that has to do with meta. Especially set meta defenses. (Dude you are the Ic of this game. Please don’t teach newbies bad habits like this)

The wifom in the next part of the post can also be disregarded. if you are scum, you are capable of doing literally whatever it takes to make yourself look good.

And that’s basically all I’ve got and I’ll just ignore you. You are either scum trying to take advantage of town or town pushing a shitty policy lynch which is unacceptable from anyone let alone an IC
um no?
I don't TR you. I never TR'd you and I had you as null or scum for about most if not the whole game.
If you think that I somehow TR you why are you going through the time to refute my points?

1. No that's asking a question for the sake of asking a question.
2. Oh sure you can sort people. The only one that hasn't really provided enough content to be sorted is Fykus, and this is probably coming from him as scum regardless.
3. No, what IS scummy is you making a big deal out of this then it actually is.
4. No he wouldn't have changed your mind, nothing will change your mind when you have a clear set agenda. That was a pointless question to ask and you know it.

Also the way most people use meta sucks, its a tool you have to know how to use properly. Plus, if you think meta sucks what's ?
Meta.

And ok does LITTERALLY hard defending saad make me look good if I am scum with him and he flips?

Pedit: That doesn't really make me look better and you know this.
It doesn't stop the fact that I get machinelynched and/or lose all of my creditability if saad flips scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 392, Alisae wrote:um no?
I don't TR you. I never TR'd
In post 373, Alisae wrote:if Derpy scumreads him that's a pretty huge indicator that he's town.
this post says otherwise imo.

i'm done interacting with you. if you are town, you are not playing towards your win con and if you are scum well that is just shitty play. either way though you are setting a bad example for the newbies and I will make sure I let the newbie list mod know post game
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 393, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 392, Alisae wrote:um no?
I don't TR you. I never TR'd
this post says otherwise imo.

i'm done interacting with you. if you are town, you are not playing towards your win con and if you are scum well that is just shitty play. either way though you are setting a bad example for the newbies and I will make sure I let the newbie list mod know post game
That's actually wrong.
If you're scum this probably isn't theatre and therefore pushing a townie.
If you're town well you're probably just pushing another townie.

AND WOW I'M NOT PLAYING TOWARDS MY WINCON HERE WE GO AGAIN.

I've read Titus' game.
And RC's Normal.
The problem is you.

But sure, I am SURE PenguinPower would love to hear about all of your complaints if you think I am a bad IC because I'm lynching scum.
GTKAS
| here.
saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:02 am

Post by saad »

In post 378, Apple Jack wrote:
Like this is just a crappy post.

It’s like if I said

Alisae intentionally game throws and plays against his win condition so nobody should ever listen to him.
So Alisea is town then?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Alisae »

After all
You're the one that replaced in without looking at the playerlist.
GTKAS
| here.
saad
saad
Goon
saad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:07 am

Post by saad »

378 is a really bad post. You’re implying that Alisae is town and is refusing to vote me intentionally because I’m scum and he knows I’m scum? Then you backpedal a bit ‘if he’s town blah blah blah’ if he’s scum ‘etc.’

I’m gonna reread you Hooves when I get home
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Alisae »

Saad respond to 390
GTKAS
| here.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 395, saad wrote:So Alisea is town then?
no
I love MUFFINS!!!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”