Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 773, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i don't think scum would say "i've got nothing"
I spent a while deciding whether or not to vote him at the end of my previous post, and 'I've got nothing' is actually the main reason why I didn't.

It's why I characterized 'I've got nothing' as weird - I didn't say it's scummy, because I don't think scum say that. It's just a strange reaction to all of this.

And I just went back and looked at . I actually like , not 616. Jingle was saying that you changed your mind within half an hour, but you actually brought up the reaction test thing concurrently with the ascetic/miller thing. But the way 641 reads it kinda sounds like 'reaction test' replaced 'thought he had a hard guilty'. And I really don't like , since it's either bs or indicative of you not reading the thread.

The more I listen to you, the more I think you're either misreading the thread or just approaching this completely differently than the rest of us. I don't think you're per se being scummy.

The thing that's *really* bothering me is that you piggy-backed off of ETL's push, but again, I think that might have been you misreading the thread and missing Flubber's false positive.

That's also why I wrote this:
In post 711, skitter30 wrote:I dunno if LUV is being scummy or just isn't really reading the thread.
I wanted to see if you would take that out, because I imagine scum here would jump on that excuse for the Flubber thing. I think you actually believe what you're saying.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 695, Flubbernugget wrote:There is nothing explicitly non-normal or bastard about me finding a property of dunkerdoodles's role.

Dunk. Please think about the one property of your role that is shared with scum.

ETL, do you have a similar town read on LUV that you do to Dunkerdoodles?
if you're explicitly not normal i know what your role is
you should also know mine
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

fykus or luv please
ucv could be lurking scum
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 777, Dunkerdoodles wrote:fykus or luv please
ucv could be lurking scum
UCV is worth a good look, i agree.
Art is cool.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ucv's kinda always like this but normally memes more which mean i think he's scum trying to lurk out
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: UCV
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 779, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ucv's kinda always like this but normally memes more which mean i think he's scum trying to lurk out
i dont post as much fluff anymore for one

for two, i was actually thinking about replacing out

for three, i love how the moment ETL agrees, you try to start the wagon
so...i don't get enough sleep
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

thanks

i still think you're scum
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 am

Post by ironstove »

can someone lmk when we're gonna lynch someone, i'll just keep popping in to avoid getting prodded till then. thanks.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Jingle »

Locktown Block:
Jingle
Dunkerdoodles
EspeciallyTheLies
Flubbernugget

Town:
skitter30

Needs some TLC for the Read:
Taiho
Fykus
ironstove

Scummy End of Null:
UC Voyager

Scum:
Awoo
Lil Uzi Vert

Mostly by gut at this point, and I'll admit that pretty much all of the non locktown roles need some amount of TLC, but we're getting pretty close to a solveable game state here. If anyone outside of my locktown is a PR they need to claim tomorrow, because I'm pretty sure that makes this actually solveable.

Skitter's town status is mostly due to her reactions to this day phase. She is aggressively attempting to figure things out, in a way that feels both aggressive and town without looking for a quicklynch or an angle. She's pretty much acted in the most town manner possible since the flubber soft, and I can clearly understand all of the thoughts that lead to her conclusions.

Tai is closest to Town out of the TLC reads, but there's just not enough there to preclude her being scum. She's flying under my radar mostly because I like just about everything she's posted in a vacuum, but she is flying under the radar.

I can't remember anything important about Fykus, which is a problem.

IS strikes me as scummy, but mostly in ways that could be playstyle. I'm pretty sure I want to policy lynch him, which is pretty meh.

UCV's beetlejuicing is very worrisome, and I need to do some in depth reading there. When I have the spare time (Read, at the very least not today or tomorrow) I'll do a meta dive and try to get a handle on their playstyle. Important questions: Is lurking AI, is Beetlejuicing AI, is engagement AI, is dissonance between engagement and activity AI.

*Note: UCV, my view on Replacements is that it's easy to just go "I'm not having any fun" and replace out of the game. Please don't do that. Instead look at what you can change to make it so that you are having fun. If you're having trouble getting into the game, ask for help. Someone in the game will be happy to talk to you about something, which will get you invested and help you stay in the game. Now, if you simply don't have the time to play or there's a severe personality clash (like I have with a few people on site (Most of whom have been banned!)), go ahead and replace out. If you're going to be available again soon, consider V/LA. If not, don't drag it out. The longer you do the more thread apathy will build while we wait for your replacement.

I guess, just make the decision of replacement ASAP.

Awoo is mostly a meta read. Check out: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73237 It's like, identical to her playstyle here. Fun note, I had read the game previously (xa ligha's in 2/5 of my RPG groups and 2/3 of the consistently active ones), so the meta there isn't particularly stale. Currently, there's not much to compare that to, so I'll admit to some doubt on the strength of the read, but the lack of any particularly town behavior here doesn't cast any doubt on the read either.

LUV: Everything in my head and gut is screaming to me that this is scum. But... he said the magic T word, and it's been stuck in my craw since. I *might* be tunneled here. This *might* be a playstyle read. Given the strength and number of my townreads, I'm still perfectly fine with lynching here, but as soon as I've got the spare time again, I owe him a full reset and reread to make sure I'm not sitting here with my head up my ass beating a horse to death. Still, I think I'm right and he's scum.

Any questions? Disagreements?
This is a Parachute.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I want blood from my wagon todat
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Jingle: I was thinking about this earlier today, and I'm at a pretty similar spot as you.

locktown: dunk/ETL/Flubber

town: Jingle - you're just like obvtown. I'm vaguely paranoid that you're running some sort of bizarre scum gambit that I can't even fully articulate because it wouldn't make much sense, so Occam's razor tells me that I'm just way overthinking this. I also know I have a tendency to worry I got pocketed, so I'm just going with the simple explanation of town!Jingle.

So that leaves six people, in no particular order.

Taiho - can't really remember much of what she said, which is worrying. The only thing I remember about her is that she voted Two in RVS, and I still think it was opportunistic. The fact that she hopped on the Two wagon in RVS and stayed on it throughout the game day and he flipped town is kinda sketchy. Looking over her ISO, she hasn't really taken any other stances besides shade-throwing at Awoo a couple of times and stating that she doesn't really have a Dunker read. Now that I look her over, I'm actually finding her to be rather sketchy.

Fykus - I think this is just him lurking, but I don't think it's AI for him. I've played a bunch of town games with him where he posted similarly. I don't have any scum!Fykus games, so I can't easily compare to scum!Fykus, but this isn't that strange for town!Fykus. I don't really have a read on him, and I want him to post more. For most people this read would tend to scum by default cuz it's like mid-day2, but I'm leaving him as hard null because I've seen him do this a bunch of times as town. The thing that I'm finding the most concerning is the Flubber vote, so if you wanna talk about that, that would be cool.

LUV - discussed at length above. I think he's incrediby sketchy, but I'm tending towards thinking it's more indicative of misreading the thread and playstyle differences than scum indicative. Want to see more before I outright outrule scum!LUV though.

UCV - beetlejuicing and lurking. Very few stances. I'm vaguely wondering why he voted ETL day1 and never really commented on me/Two. Vaguely wondering why he proclaimed me as town a few days ago. It's the correct conclusion, but I want to know how he got there.

@UCV
- if you wanna talk about your ETL vote and your read on me, that would be cool. Or about any other reads, or about anything you're thinking about the game.

Awoo - I thought he was really scummy day1, but I admit I got tunneled and that a lot of it was based on a pre-flip associtative with Two. I'm actively trying to reset here, and I don't have much of a read atm.

@Jingle
- I started skimming the game you linked, and I didn't have time to read it fully, but from what I saw, I actually don't think the meta is
that
similar? In what way are you finding it similar?

Ironstove - hard for me to read this sort of playstyle, but I'm getting townpings from some of his posts, and I actually rather liked the two posts about Flubber/Dunk because it indicates he was thinking about the game on a deeper level than shitposting. Those townpings kinda got negated by though, which is really kinda gross.

So I'm only willing to lynch in the pool of {ironstove, awoo, UCV, LUV, Fykus, Taiho}.

After going through this, I think my willingness to lynch goes something like:

Taiho = UCV > Fykus > LUV > ironstove = awoo.

semi - v/la until like wednesdayish
I guess. My car broke down and I have midterms :( I'll post as I can.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

@skitter
thanks for the long post before the vla, hope everything goes well :)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Awoo »

Midterms friday. V/la ending saturday.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:18 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

prod dodge. exams this week.
Art is cool.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Best of luck with your exams guys :]
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Fykus »

Prodge.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:29 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 791, Fykus wrote:Prodge.
lol wat, this looks so bad
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So do you
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:41 am

Post by ironstove »

You don't even know how I look you idiot.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:42 am

Post by ironstove »

You know, there is this policy that's called lynch all liars, and you my friend... are a liar.

VOTE: fykus
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

If we lynch through LUV, stove, and fykus, that will probably nab us two scum.

Third scum cries through it all as some ditch effort to not lose their buddies
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 787, Dunkerdoodles wrote:@skitter
thanks for the long post before the vla, hope everything goes well :)
In post 790, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Best of luck with your exams guys :]
:]

LUV, who do you think we should lynch today?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Buffer
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”