Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Viomi »

In all seriousness though, Kaede, why are you voting me? I'm trying to catch up but I'm having trouble sorting the useful posts from the swarm of useless ones. A recap or maybe a case or something would be nice.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 775, Viomi wrote:In all seriousness though, Kaede, why are you voting me? I'm trying to catch up but I'm having trouble sorting the useful posts from the swarm of useless ones. A recap or maybe a case or something would be nice.
My predecessor was voting your predecessor due to a meta case, i figured it was a good start to start interacting with people. Read my post here:
In post 652, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Actually that's not it.
But i've been trying to unentangle this knot of words of everyone, and figured out that probably my predecessor is the only one i can trust, but my predecessor was... quite peculiar in his way of explaining things, but he seemed pretty sure that acid was scum via meta or something.
Now the next issue i had is if he was just here to troll or was actually serious about it, and well given his reaction when the whole shenanigans that caused him to replace out it makes me think that he wasn't here to troll, tho i dont agree with the way he was pushing acid, but it's literally the only lead i have for now, i figure if he was so sure there must have been a reason for it. Reading ppl just from read back makes it harder for me to actually find alignments, and I need interactions, so i figure this is a good place to start.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I have a question tho, if you had ISO'd me you'd have noticed I never changed my predecessor's vote as I don't have any vote yet.
In the worst case scenario, you'd just try to find my vote on you and noticed it was nowhere, and I could've simply forgotten to unvote and/or havent needed to vote anyone else yet, and in the best case scenario you'd have found that post and we could start from there, why did you instead of doing this decided to just vote back?

/quit indefinitely
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Chara »

i believe Kaede is town. Dunnstral could go either way. grouped together because of the Mulch/Michael thing.

...really, apologies for this day phase. this game is proving difficult. hopefully the next day will be easier to navigate with what's essentially a new playerlist.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

Yeah. If I'm not correct in reading Kaede's most recent posts as town I should probably just give up at mafia.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Lycanfire »

you're worrying me, shuichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm pretty sure Kaede and Shuchi have the same alignment town or scum I'll get back to you on that.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:52 am

In post 780, Lycanfire wrote:you're worrying me, shuichi
Likewise, bud!
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Spoiler:

Viomi i hope you have an answer, i also want to hear from wicked because he's the leading wagon and it's one of the ppl im most interested in sorting out, worst comse to worst i'll just compromise.
In post 761, kunkstar7 wrote:Damn, basically new playerlist. Ok so there's a bit to go over but can't go into depth since on phone, just want to point out that the township someone keeps calling out is pretty much BS because then you have to do the same for the Mulch slot. Not to mention this is the second game out of three I've seen that same thing happen which I've been involved in the other one I think was scumrelated, so no I don't think it's a credible point.
Hate this post btw.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

It feels like an attack on my TR to try to get me to change my mind than actual disagreement.

/quit indefinitely
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 777, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I have a question tho, if you had ISO'd me you'd have noticed I never changed my predecessor's vote as I don't have any vote yet.
In the worst case scenario, you'd just try to find my vote on you and noticed it was nowhere, and I could've simply forgotten to unvote and/or havent needed to vote anyone else yet, and in the best case scenario you'd have found that post and we could start from there, why did you instead of doing this decided to just vote back?
I didn't ISO you. Or know it was your predecessor who had voted mine. I just saw the VC.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:18 pm

Then why vote on it, and why no interaction with chara?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

In post 784, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:It feels like an attack on my TR to try to get me to change my mind than actual disagreement.
I disagree on you townreading someone based on that point, so it's both a disagreement and looking to either clarify your townread or make you look at that slot more seriously? If you have additional points in your townread I can't discuss those because I haven't studied them, I'm saying that if that's your whole townread then it's one with no basis and I will judge you accordingly.
Welcome to the Network.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Sorry everyone. Real life has been hectic. I'm almost caught up, so I won't have to replace out, but I don't have time to post tonight.

Back tomorrow morning
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

And I'm aware of the deadline btw :neutral:

Less than 24 hours left
-Wickedestjr
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

^scum
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 786, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Then why vote on it, and why no interaction with chara?
Don't tell me how to use my vote

Speaking of which..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Viomi »

VOTE: wickedestjr
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 am

Ew.

I find myself wondering whether Wisdom is doing an experiment to see if saying the same thing enough times is all he needs to do to make it so.

VOTE: Viomi
Miu Iruma
Miu Iruma
Goon
Miu Iruma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Miu Iruma »

So Pooichi and Wicked are scum together
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Unvote. Vote: DiamondSentinel

I'm glad that this is finally getting more support again.

It's not reasonable to call him 'too scummy to be scum'. In particular, I'm voting him because a lot of his posts come across as fake/disingenuous and don't think that is explained by him having a weak town game. I will explain again.

In he implies lack of confidence in his abilities, but continues to have un-explained confidence in several of his posts later on:

-On page 4, his interaction with acid phoenix is really awkward - he is poking at him in a weird way and subtly implying that he is suspicious of acid, but without actually committing to suspecting/voting him. I ask him about this
and then
he states that acid is "quite obviously scum" and votes for him. Somehow despite lacking confidence in post 44, he has this unusual amount of confidence on page 5 but forgot to vote for him and is also not able to give any reasons for this read.

-He switches his vote to me, which implies that I am an even stronger scum read than acid. Again, he doesn't ever explicitly give his reasons for this vote. But a common theme in his posts is that he wholeheartedly doesn't believe that my play on page 2 was a play - he took it seriously even after I showed examples of me making that same move in the past. So his strong disbelief that I was making a 'gambit' looks fake.

-Again, weird confidence in a scum read towards Mulch in . Here he's now
lining up lynches
but, again, no reason given for thinking Mulch is scum with me.

Even if he hadn't expressed lack of confidence in his abilities, these posts feel out of place. But the admission that he doesn't consider himself a strong player in combination with these posts makes me feel especially good about voting him right now. Two other bonus tidbits of fake-feeling Diamond comments include: him saying while he appeared to be town reading me and .

Come on people. Join me on this. At least I'm not repeating "Vote Diamond" over and over again without justifying it.
-Wickedestjr
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:12 am

In post 793, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Ew.

I find myself wondering whether Wisdom is doing an experiment to see if saying the same thing enough times is all he needs to do to make it so.

VOTE: Viomi
To be clear, his vote is prompted by Viomi responding to my question with aggression instead of an answer, but is also played into by acid's stupid v/w list and a sneaking suspicion that Michael/Mulch may have had a point, as much as they are clearly the villains in this situation; I'm now townreading one of those slots, to boot (though Kaede scum would be another point against Diamond imo).
In post 794, Miu Iruma wrote:So Pooichi and Wicked are scum together
Glad to see that critical thinking churning. Planning to just gloss over the concept of reasons, orrrr?
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:13 am

his vote > this vote
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm gonna have to deadline vote huh? Annoying.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

If my last post isn't reason enough, how about the fact that my bandwagon is actual garbage?

Most of the people voting for me have done nothing to sort/engage with me despite naked voting. Lycan is the only person that has really tried justifying his vote but he has misrepped so many of my actions/posts. And Viomi, if you are seriously voting me for inactivity then that is incredibly unreasonable. I've consistently been one of the more active players, sorry I needed to focus on real life for four or five days.
In post 550, Lycanfire wrote:-I feel like he has tried too hard to be useful while actively holding back the game state
Literally makes no sense. How can I be trying to be useful and holding back the game state at the same time? My vote for kunkstar wasn't me holding back his progress. All my vote accomplished was it put pressure on him and put him one closer to a lynch. If my vote was holding him back in someway then that's entirely his fault (but I don't think it had that affect).
In post 550, Lycanfire wrote:--For instance, he has pointed out how self sacrifice will guarantee flips. I'm sure everybody (1) questioned how perpetual mylo worked (2) looked at the setup (3) realized the game would last a single day (4) looked at the mechanics that made the game perpetual.
This is a bizarre/dangerous assumption to make and an incorrect one as Chara confirmed. Have you heard the phrase 'better safe than sorry' ?
In post 550, Lycanfire wrote:-Maki is a peripheral scumread of mine, and Wicked has scumread her, pushed Diamond, and when he reached a lull, did not interact with Maki when she attempted to clear the air with him. Wicked re-appears to place a vote on Kunk many posts later, when he could have done so sooner.
--I feel like this is some kind of a misstep as Wicked's read on Maki has never evolved and he has placed no effort in sorting her. If he thinks Maki is town, he should work with her, and do anything to progress the game on that front. If he thinks Maki is scum, all he has to do is repeat it at some point? (e.g.
great, you're still scum though
) I've been trying to get people to express their reads on Maki, and he is unable to do that.
There are so many things wrong with this. First: I never scum read Maki. Second: I made three or four posts talking to Maki, we agreed to disagree so there was no need to continue interacting. Third: You have heavily criticized my vote for kunkstar. Now you're criticizing how long it took me to cast the vote? :neutral: Fourth: Your point about me not sorting Maki is incredibly unreasonable. I need to be interacting with every player in the game? How about the players who are voting me but not doing anything to sort me? Fifth: You never asked me what my read on Maki was, so don't say I'm unable to give one.
In post 561, Lycanfire wrote:I felt quite good about Wicked and Acidphoenix until Wicked interfered with Acid. That's why that is my main point. I saw a part of my own work in their posts. This is further complicated by acid's interaction with Wicked. I see Wicked as scum, while acid might be scum over someone like Mulch for example.
Wrong. Acid asked people for their thoughts on his plan - I gave my thoughts - unintentionally 'ruining' his gambit - I didn't know it was a gambit. How many times do I need to explain that?

And to this day, I still don't understand your 'group dynamics' thing. If I felt like that were an important concept in this setup, then I would have brought it up.

You have been grasping at straws Lycan.
-Wickedestjr

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”