Micro 746: The Deco Murders - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 865, Sunlit Diamond wrote:There are two possibilities here: scum math is trying to get votes off him so he won't get lynched, or town math is trying to help me. I'll be watching what everyone else does carefully. Breaking the three options I presented can only be scum motivated.
I am not trying to help you, I think you are scum. I am Town resigned to my mislynch.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 867, Gorny wrote:The fact that Vijarada perry much uo and vanished makes me think she was scum and gave up.

It's totally possible that this isn't the case but not see a reason to change my vote.
Real life lost internet connection?

Gorny you are better than suggesting replacement is AI from the newbie game. I townread you be better.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 871, Raya36 wrote:
In post 867, Gorny wrote:The fact that Vijarada perry much uo and vanished makes me think she was scum and gave up.

It's totally possible that this isn't the case but not see a reason to change my vote.
I'm with you here. Seems he was scum and either gave up or realized his replacement would likely be given a day to defend himself before being lynched.

That said a few of his points on Sunlit are a bit convincing but I can't tell if he's genuine or if he's just trying to get out of a lynch.
We have lynches to spare. Mislynch me and find out. I am dead serious I scumread Sunlight and will make a list top down of scumreads before I go to bed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Gorny »

In post 876, MathBlade wrote:

Real life lost internet connection?

Gorny you are better than suggesting replacement is AI from the newbie game. I townread you be better.
We'll have to wait until post game then.
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Vij didn't give enough info to be useful and Math hasn't been in the game long enough to give anything useful.

Optimal town play would be to lynch me today and use my flip, my post history, and the NK's flip and history to help you figure out who the wolf is tomorrow.

Don't believe me? Fucking do it and find out.
Bipolar • ADHD • Call me Sunny • GTKAS
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground - carry on.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Also: Math, are you refusing to roleclaim?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 880, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Also: Math, are you refusing to roleclaim?
Seriously? I already claimed and multiple people have noticed and talked about my claim and you're seriously saying I am refusing.

Lynch Sun Diamond tomorrow please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 879, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Vij didn't give enough info to be useful and Math hasn't been in the game long enough to give anything useful.

Optimal town play would be to lynch me today and use my flip, my post history, and the NK's flip and history to help you figure out who the wolf is tomorrow.

Don't believe me? Fucking do it and find out.
I'd rather just lynch you and Game is over.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

...I read your ISO and didn't see a claim. Unless "Town" is a claim?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 850, MathBlade wrote:
In post 841, TywinL wrote:People are saying "X is scum" but not voting for X, which brings the game to a standstill and we are all just sitting here.
Likely those people are scum.

Since L-1 and intent seems to have been given VT.
@Mr. Diamond

Wow just wow
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

....I'm dumb and blind. I apologize.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Either way: I am literally saying to lynch me. So do it. In the mean time: WHEN I flip green, who are you looking at next?
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

VOTE: Godel <--- that would be my recommendation.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 886, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Either way: I am literally saying to lynch me. So do it. In the mean time: WHEN I flip green, who are you looking at next?
You're not but I want a chance to finish reading for the IF. Because I doubt it. You're just looking for reasons to push me rather than read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 853, MathBlade wrote:
In post 835, Gödel wrote:
In post 832, TywinL wrote:So from what I can tell, this game came to a complete standstill.
Sorry I think I am partly to blame for that

Well since Vij is at L-1 does anyone intent to hammer or need a more detailed case on Vij to convince them? If not does anyone have an alternative to lynch? I don't want to cut it too close to the wire again. I wont vote for TywinL, Inferno, or Gorny this day phase, and my mind is pretty set there so you can't really move the needle. I have seen some things from Sunlit and Raya that I don't like but I would need to do a deeper dive to confirm or reassure myself that there is nothing there, and I would of course prefer a Vij lynch at this time, but if that wont happen I will take the deep dive. That is where I am standing.
Nullread lead scum if I am right and Sunlight is scum pressure here next.
Still don't like this either upon rereading it. Could see Godel being scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 823, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 811, TywinL wrote:Also Sunlit, I was feeling better about you but now I'm a little weary because like I said, I feel like you are playing with other people's emotions and dumping unnecessary paranoia but the other part of me also thinks that the paranoia is genuine.
I think Vij will flip town. I think our scum are among our town reads, but I don't know which.

It's not paranoia, it's my read. I might be wrong, but that's where I sit.
Why were you pushing for my lynch despite townreading me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Gorny »

Random thought: do we have a cop or tracker that can at least give us a read on someone?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 719, Vijarada wrote:
In post 717, Sunlit Diamond wrote: Vij: You said you trust me enough to sheep me. Why, when others are scumreading me? What do you think of my assertion that scum is laughing at us?
Well others are wrong tbh. I don't really trust what they have to say. And, yes, I'm absolutely sure the scum is laughing at the town running in circles here.

Anyway, tomorrow, I will look at N_M's interactions and actually ISO people. Look forward to it chappies.
Uhmmm if Vijarada is scum who gave up as the suggestion why would there have been an NK? Cmon people. This is Vij's last post.

The push a lurker is lazy and terribad and scum are probably doing it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 891, Gorny wrote:Random thought: do we have a cop or tracker that can at least give us a read on someone?
We don't need it and stop PR hunting/baiting.

Townread down to null.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

I've read this thread several times. I find myself frustrated by lurkers, tunneling, bad gambits, and total lack of subtlety. In a world where there are two obvious town (Tywin and Inferno), one who no one seems interested in looking at at all (Raya), one who pulled a bad gambit but has otherwise seemed pretty town since (Gorny), two lurkers (Godel and Vij/you), and myself, there's really not a whole freaking lot I can do except try to stir the pot and see what bubbles to the top.

p-edit: Because my experience of this game so far is that we would stay in gridlock until someone intention to hammered, so I broke the glass and did it myself.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 692, TywinL wrote:Well, let's talk about it. I did the reaction test to provide information. You would have to agree that it got the game going, right? Also, why would I purposely put myself on the spotlight like that as scum? And the whole straw manning thing and logical fallacies are not really alignment indicative and you did some of those things yourself too. As for #3, as time went on, I started to feel like I was calling you scum more for ego reasons, but honestly, given how you haven't changed one bit, you probably are town. As for not responding to your points, you did ignore a couple of my points and that's fine because we were clogging up the thread. And for #5, you do have to realize that you are not scum's biggest threat right? And the reason why I didn't care about N_M's vote on Vij during RVS because it was literally RVS and the vote itself was obvious enough to indicate that it was just RVS.

I am an Unlynchable Jester.
Town like 1 million times Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Gorny »

In post 893, MathBlade wrote:
In post 891, Gorny wrote:Random thought: do we have a cop or tracker that can at least give us a read on someone?

Townread down to null.

If it clears someone I say it's a good idea. We seem to be gridlocked otherwise.

You can read me down all you want, because I still think you're in the scum slot and trying to stay alive. Others think so too.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gorny null scumlean
Gödel probable scum
Sunlit Diamond Very likely scum
Inferno390 Town lean
Me the towniest town to ever Town
Tywin If Tywinn is scum give him a scummie
Raya36 Strong town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 896, Gorny wrote:
In post 893, MathBlade wrote:

Townread down to null.

If it clears someone I say it's a good idea. We seem to be gridlocked otherwise.

You can read me down all you want, because I still think you're in the scum slot and trying to stay alive. Others think so too.
If it clears someone they'd be night killed so it isn't a clear.

And you can think I am scum that's fine I replace into slots that are bound to be mislynched a lot.

What is NOT fine is the substandard play and I will do my damndest to fix that.

We are not st a standstill discussion is starting.

Mass claim is at LyLO not before.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

I cannot think of any productive reason a town PR should claim today unless forced to. All that would do is ensure that (going by game size) the only town PR + the only confirmed town gets NKed before LyLo.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”