Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Smocaine »

I don't think theta is the first person to include mastinka on their reads list, ghost.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Ghostlin »

That's...not my point. My point is the last person is hopefully the person you wanna vote, so why place a No Vote for the mod?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Not all reads lists need to end in a vote, but if this line of questioning helps you get on board, by all means :mrgreen:
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In other news, mm4 is still scum parking her vote on me :good:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Work and RL stuff be on late tonight
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by mastina »

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD TO GET A REPLACEMENT THIS GAME
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< As camn is V/LA, she will not be prodded. However, I've sent her a poke to remind her the game still exists. >>>
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1951, Ghostlin wrote:That's...not my point. My point is the last person is hopefully the person you wanna vote, so why place a No Vote for the mod?
oh

that is because i still have not figured out which of my 3 major scumreads i actually want to vote.
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

Dear mastina, I will have limited access for the next week or so
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I lied I am super tired. Will respond later but I skimmed. I am okay with Theta Diamond or RM. will respond when not sleepy math walking
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9717631#p9717631]post 1960[/url], Smocaine wrote:Math, mm4 read and your thoughts on them not wanting to lynch someone in your pool?
ebwop
Stalfos
Stalfos
Goon
Stalfos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Stalfos »

In post 1942, Theta Alpine wrote:also stalfos let me ask you something

where is mulchs readslist
Okay. So.

Mulch didn't make a readslist and have it deleted afaik, so you're not exactly making a great argument for why you needed to make such a huge fuss over your unalterable readslist. You're trying to solve a problem that doesn't yet exist.

In addition, a plain readslist means nearly nothing on its own, same in this game as others. Mulch's reads haven't vanished from the game, it's just that players trust their own judgement more, and him making a fancy list out of votes would not fix that. Creature was scumreading MM4 before his death and we know that even though nearly all the posts about it are gone, but if you've been paying attention to the case against her you'll realise
reads on their own aren't enough.
In a hypothetical world where you have died and flipped town, this readslist is going to mean very little unless we have a reason to trust it and I don't see any of that.

It just looks like an attempt to look busy without actually contributing, made worse by the way you're overstating how "useful" it is.

-Key
Hydra of Prism and Keychain.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718184#p9718184]post 1963[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:To be honest, people trusting their own judgement makes sense considering that Mulch was too busy digging his own grave to actually attempt to scumhunt or anything.

However, I will be open to discussion of Creature's reads and content, if anyone happens to remember what it says (and you can get a couple people to back you up, make sure you aren't a lying scumfuck)
Let me guess if Theta flips town, you'll say it's all his fault too?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1961, Smocaine wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9717631#p9717631]post 1960[/url], Smocaine wrote:Math, mm4 read and your thoughts on them not wanting to lynch someone in your pool?
ebwop
Town lean

Not agreeing with me on reads is not alignment indicative. It's infuriating but I look more at why and how they say what they say and if I believe it makes to them or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1803, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1800, Smocaine wrote:mOST IMPORTANTLY IS THAT cREATURE REPEATEDLY SCUMCASED YOU AND COMPLAINED ABOUT HIS CASE BEING DELETED. tHE WAY YOU RESPONDED TO MY ACCUSATION DOESN'T COME FROM A TOWN MINDSET. iNSTEAD OF SAYING HE WAS WRONG, YOU'VE OPTED TO SAY THE CASE DOESN'T EXIST, WHICH WAS CLEARLY THE SCUMS'S WISH TO DELETE FROM THE GAME.
name me a point of this "scum case" shit because what i remember is creature saying i was active as town, and inactive as scum. i then linked my two most recent scumgamed- i was the most active player in both- and he fucking ignored it. so yes, I have refuted the case. and no, IF THE CASE WAS MEANT TO BE DELETED FOR THE GAME SCUM WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING LEFT IT IN THE GAME. THAT'S NOT EVEN HOW IT WORKS ANYWAY. LIKE WHY THE FUCK DO SCUM DELETE SPAMPOSTS ABOUT A PLAYER WHEN IT WILL OBVIOUSLY BE REMEMBERED? THE DELETE POWER ISN'T GOING TO DELETE ENTIRE PUSHES, THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. All you have even done here is push an angle that all scum deletes will be targeted at scum and that is a viable platform to lynch people on, which is. just fucking no.
This post really Town pinged me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:15 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1964, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718184#p9718184]post 1963[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:To be honest, people trusting their own judgement makes sense considering that Mulch was too busy digging his own grave to actually attempt to scumhunt or anything.

However, I will be open to discussion of Creature's reads and content, if anyone happens to remember what it says (and you can get a couple people to back you up, make sure you aren't a lying scumfuck)
Let me guess if Theta flips town, you'll say it's all his fault too?
Nah. If Theta flips town, then I'll say that I misjudged him. I mean, Mulch was obviously town as a read over the thread, but whatever. Theta, however, is pretty fucking scummy.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Kise »

Theta is female. How can I trust you guys to be right when you're oh so wrong?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:25 am

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718614#p9718614]post 1969[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit:I don't see why you care so much about what pronoun people use. If you refer to me as "she" I won't give a fuck, and I'm too busy to worry about which pronoun I use when I'm typing quickly and not cross-referencing everything I say (because I don't have that kind of time)
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1962, Stalfos wrote:

Okay. So.

Mulch didn't make a readslist and have it deleted afaik, so you're not exactly making a great argument for why you needed to make such a huge fuss over your unalterable readslist. You're trying to solve a problem that doesn't yet exist.

In addition, a plain readslist means nearly nothing on its own, same in this game as others. Mulch's reads haven't vanished from the game, it's just that players trust their own judgement more, and him making a fancy list out of votes would not fix that. Creature was scumreading MM4 before his death and we know that even though nearly all the posts about it are gone, but if you've been paying attention to the case against her you'll realise
In a hypothetical world where you have died and flipped town, this readslist is going to mean very little unless we have a reason to trust it and I don't see any of that.

It just looks like an attempt to look busy without actually contributing, made worse by the way you're overstating how "useful" it is.

-Key
mulch did make a reads list before i went v/la
it is now gone

also i usually do not care about pronoun as long as i know who is being referred to
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1962, Stalfos wrote:

Okay. So.

-Key
there were two reasons why i did not put my reasons into the list

the first was that i do not have reasons other than gut for quite a few

the second was that it should be known looking back that i did not put reasons onto the list
so if reasons get edited in by mastina they should be ignored

it would be much more difficult if i had reasons included in the list and some or all of my reasons got changed

the reason i am advertising the usefulness is two-fold
because people asked me
and because it would be nice if other people used the same format for their reads lists
maybe not the exact same
but just use votes in order of town - scum so that they remain after death
alter of rautherdir
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:10 am

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718976#p9718976]post 1973[/url], MathBlade wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718614#p9718614]post 1969[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1538, mastina wrote:
Mulch - 10 (Radiant Moonlight, Stalfos, Maestro, Ghostlin, massive, Kise, Not_Mafia, Smocaine, CheekyTeeky, Mulch)
Lynch
Looking at this list, I'm guessing that Mulch's wagon is scumdriven. Probably have every scum on there. As far as I can tell, the only ones who have any room for towniness is Stalfos, massive, and NM. Smocaine and Ghostlin are solid nulls. Which leaves the scum team as definitely RM, maestro, and Kise, with Ghostlin as the most likely culprit for the fourth member.

However, I can't shake the feeling that Stalfos is scummy. It's been nagging me from the beginning.

PEdit: Don't care about gender pronouns you use. If you refer to me as "she" I won't give a fuck, and I'm too busy to worry about which pronoun I use when I'm typing quickly and not cross-referencing everything I say (because I don't have that kind of time)
Pronouns are a big deal.

If you don't make an effort to address someone correctly I will policy your ass to kingdom come. I already scumread you but anyone who doesn't respect pronouns because they can't be bothered to slow their roll is just bad. If you can't be bothered to try to show respect to her I will do nothing but vote you.
I feel like we've had this conversation before. Oh wait. We have.

Also, PS, she doesn't care as long as she knows who's getting talked to. Therefore, you need to get off your soapbox and actually play the god damn game.
“Why was I chosen?'
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718614#p9718614]post 1969[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:Looking at this list, I'm guessing that Mulch's wagon is scumdriven. Probably have every scum on there.
Really? Not a single scum off the wagon? Everyone wanted Mulch's mislynch so badly you don't think someone wouldn't want to be off it so they could go "it wasn't my idea" later?

I question the thought process that goes "this one wagon. All the scum are on this. Done." And I'm not even fucking trying this game
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Kise »

Why is the Mulch wagon still being used here? We know now that he incorrectly accused Stalfos of playing one of their scum games and he never owned up to it when the hydra exposed his case.

At least that's why I thought we lynched him. Imo it don't matter if the voters are town and/or scum since it wasn't an unreasonable lynch. A few people like MB and I think camn hollered he was obvtown but I surely wasn't having that
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:54 am

Post by grapes »

ghost you should vote diamond! Unless you already are.

Game needs a flip.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:58 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1939, Kise wrote:Hi grapes. How is Aronis town?
His vibe feels town. Gut in other words.

Sorry if you wanted an intimate discussion about this or something.

Who you thinkin is scum besides rm?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”