Micro 746: The Deco Murders - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Gödel »

PEDIT @MOD I think Math voted sunlit

fixt! ~f

Spoiler: Vijarada
This is just some randomish notes I am making mainly for myself as I am reading the iso but I thought maybe it is useful for some other people to see my thought process, feel free to not read this it isn't essential(i also didn't include post numbers since i am too lazy)

At first self voted and started that whole thing, admitted it was to get out of RVS, so far nothing scummy.
Then voted for raya I can't find a reason why she would.
Maybe tries to break up the tywin v inderno runnel
explains vote on raya and says its for just asking random questions, it is still early in the game and I think it is a weak reason to vote for someone.
next couple of posts don't contribute
Defends nm sort off on the basis that he is funny
pushes gorny after no steam on raya
then votes acid
then votes nm
comments on my readlist saying its crappy, which is sort of was
and now voting for sunlit(after NM was at L-2
whole fake doc joke that I dislike
then we got into the whole hard claim and spam debate
votes gorny based on a read from the past day
I think the rest I have already analyzed in detail for Vij and also since mathblade took over the slot

I don't like vij unvoting NM on day 1, it was quite a bit after the fake doc claim and she stated that it wasn't because she believed the claim, she also stated that it was to try to get another wagon going. I also don't like how she switched her votes constantly at the end of day one and didn't like her explanation. I think her being gone is NAI however I still dislike how she shot down gornys attempt at a VCA since just by scanning her voting record I see where that may show incriminating stuff on her, but I have no idea how a VCA works, its just that is dislike her dissuading gornys and its result. I think I have also commented on mathblades post as I was catching up and have little to add but he is coming across as very town, however considering that he has answered some questions for me and I look up to him I think I may be pocketed by him so I am unsure if I want to trust my initial read on him. His claim is basically the only thing he could have done if he is scum so not sure it carries much weight.

Spoiler: Sunlit Diamond
This is just some randomish notes I am making mainly for myself as I am reading the iso but I thought maybe it is useful for some other people to see my thought process, feel free to not read this it isn't essential(i also didn't include post numbers since i am too lazy)

RVS posts are decent and I can see some scum hunting after that
at first it almost seemed like he was trying to get inferno and tywin to argue and then later he tried to separate them
doesn't do a lot of scum hunting in the next couple of posts and just barley engages in the game while getting prodded.
The whole hydra offer is still rubbing me the wrong way, why make it public and ask inferno to PM him, just PM him in that case and make the offer, to me it still seems like he is trying to come across as super helpfull
next couple of posts pretty useless again
and then comes the whole IC post that again is getting on my nerves for the same reason as the hydra post
couple of useless post again
at the very least badform in pointing out gornys doc hint
unovtoes NM and says it is a ridiculous claim(It seems I am the only idiotic enough person that didn't notice that)
and votes again after acid claimed
votes gorny and starts the whole gambit discussion and unvotes at some point
says he is interested in gornys read on me and then didn't follow up after I took apart gornys read, still a bit pissed that nobody ever followed up on that i liked my post there :(
starts focusing on vij
inverts his read and starts confusing the hell out of me
(lol annoyed ppl didn't read the thread and I just keep think of mathblades claim and how he missed it, I think I may still be a bit drunk)
some useless post again
wall on inferno, heeding bets on inferno suddenly after doing a wall on him
more screwing around with his reads that confused me even more
heeding bets on vij, this is getting on my nerves
can't get a better lynch target than PoE WTF!?!
discusses hypothetical
more hypothetical
more hypothetical(getting tiered of this now)
hate his post 909 like it sucks hard core

Basically I dislike his posts a lot. I don't like how he is trying to white knight at times and even if he points it out. I also don't like how some of his reads lack a clear progression. he constantly hedges his bets on some of his reads and backs off as soon as he thinks he is getting pressured too much. I hate how he has recently constantly switched his reads it just doesn't feel natural or something the town would do and his reasons are fishy as hell. I also don't like that most of his scum reads this phase have been done by PoE, i think most people have generated enough content that you shouldn't relay on that, you can use it to pick a general direction but then do some leg work and actually look at them and find a decent reason to vote for them. I am also asking him again to back up his accusation that I am stirring the pot, hell i think since I have joined the game after my VLA i have tried to stop inferno and tywin from tunneling each other, so please explain that. I am not sure how I can refute the fact since I think at some point someone has always thought I am scummy and my activity is pretty much dictated by RL, which does take some precedent over this game, sorry. He has also made some mis characterizations that annoy me(post , he quotes my post and later says ppl unovted or shifted votes for no clear reason when in truth all of them where explained, to me it just seems like he is throwing out some bait and sees where people jump so he can follow). I also don't like all the comments he made about the vij vote.

i will do a raya read tomorrow it has now been an hour and I want to sleep

basically I am still at a similar point as I have been this whole day phase, inferno, tywin and gorny are still unlikely to be a lynch target for me. Still feeling comfortable with sunlit vote, but feeling less so about mathblade which has me a bit anxious for stating the above. still unsure on my raya read and like mentioned will follow up on that before i decide if I will switch my vote
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 925, Gödel wrote:RVS posts are decent and I can see some scum hunting after that
at first it almost seemed like he was trying to get inferno and tywin to argue and then later he tried to separate them
I was trying to sort them both. Then they tunneled, so I tried to break them up.
doesn't do a lot of scum hunting in the next couple of posts and just barley engages in the game while getting prodded.
I never got prodded, unless you're talking about the players talking to me?
The whole hydra offer is still rubbing me the wrong way, why make it public and ask inferno to PM him, just PM him in that case and make the offer, to me it still seems like he is trying to come across as super helpfull
Because I was trying to underscore exactly how fucking unproductive the conversation was- not just to Inferno, but to the other players.
and then comes the whole IC post that again is getting on my nerves for the same reason as the hydra post
Newbie friendly game.

unovtoes NM and says it is a ridiculous claim(It seems I am the only idiotic enough person that didn't notice that)
I still do not understand how asking about something that was said outright is badform. If he'd been like 80% more subtle I could see it, but he said it straight out. Some one clarify. Please.
The rest I've already gone over.
says he is interested in gornys read on me and then didn't follow up after I took apart gornys read, still a bit pissed that nobody ever followed up on that i liked my post there :(
You've barely been present in the game. I'm not remotely surprised no one picked up that post.
It is my sincere hope that A) I don't make it to LyLo, and B) someone is able to look back at that "confusing inversion" and find something useful to trap scum with.
(lol annoyed ppl didn't read the thread and I just keep think of mathblades claim and how he missed it, I think I may still be a bit drunk)
There's a big difference between missing two letters in a one line post, and being habitually non-present in the game. A HUGE difference.
I don't remember hedging my bets on Inferno. I made it pretty damn clear I town read him but found his play unproductive. Why is this so fucking difficult for people to grasp?
I covered this already.

Two super town (Tywin and Inferno)
One who no one will look at (Raya)
One who did a gambit and looks scummy but is probably town (Gorny)
One MIA (Godel)
And two lynchbait (myself and Vij). I already covered, at length, why I think Vij/Math is a mislynch, and why lynching him today would be a shitty choice in terms of learning from what has been posted from his slot.

THEREFORE. The only possible way to make a read IS by POE: Godel and Gorny and Raya.

Gorny I actually think is town, after rereading stuff. Raya I don't actually know because she hasn't posted enough. You also have been lurking your ass off.

Please tell me: How exactly do I make a read other than POE under those circumstances?
Bipolar • ADHD • Call me Sunny • GTKAS
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground - carry on.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Just here to avoid getting prodded, I don't have time to read right now, I'll try to catch up tomorrow.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by TywinL »

I don't understand MathBlade's read on Godel, he's comes off pretty town in his posts.

Couple things for Sunlit:
1. Again, what makes you so sure about Vij being lynchbait? You outlined some pros and cons but how does that make Math lynchbait (also we should start calling him Math instead of Vij now lol)
2. I attacked Inferno for his inconsistent reads (but I think he's probably town) and now the same thing is happening here with you.
3. What do you want me to look at regarding Raya? You keep complaining about stuff but not actually trying to fix it.
A Lannister always pay his debts.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by TywinL »

But I do agree with Sunlit that people who are semi-inactive can be frustrating at times.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by TywinL »

Also, I'm not a big fan of Gormy and Raya trying to use the whole "Vij totally gave" gimmick to reinforce their scumread on Mathblade.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by TywinL »

In post 930, TywinL wrote:Also, I'm not a big fan of Gormy and Raya trying to use the whole "Vij totally gave up" gimmick to reinforce their scumread on Mathblade.
EEWOP
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Godel

Will explain when I get home I have hot food I need to drive home.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by TywinL »

Also I just realized it's Gorny not Gormy. rip
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The gist of my read on Godel becoming stronger as scum is because it looks like Godel is pushing who he can get through versus what he believes. It is a lot of words sure but the summary of 925 in the paragraph about me is "I don't scumread the replacement but I need to be able to vote them at a later date so I will just call them good and then hope no one notices so I can keep conversation on Math."

He doesn't seem townie st all he seems like what I do as scum.

Explain your townread Tywinn of Godel.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

I just reread this entire thread. It wasn't fun. I am comforted in that I am not the only person whose play has been shite. I am not comforted in that my play actually has been shite.

I did pull a couple things from my D1 perusal:

Not_Mafia:

Spoiler:
- Votes Vijarada in RVS
- States Inferno is town
- Doesn’t like Vij’s RVS reaction test
- Fingers Raya and Sunny as scum
- Gorny could be scum
- Tywin could be scum
- Still fingering Vij
- Reads list: Inferno, Godel, Acid, Raya, Gorny, Tywin, Sunny, Vij, himself
- Actually interacts with Vij in a non trolly way about a game-related subject
- Claims scum
- Trolls Inferno ad nauseum
- Buddies Sunny (”I already said, Sunlit even said it too” 196 )
- Asks why Inferno scumreads Vij
- “not crazy” about Vij.
- Scum reads Sunny again
- Townreads Godel
- Would lynch Vij/Tywin/Sunny/Raya
- Votes Sunny
- Argues against scum Vij because of her Gorny vote
- Votes Vij
- Votes Sunny
- Pushes Sunny vote
- Tries to cast doubt on Inferno
- Pushes Sunny vote
- Outro: Sunny + Acid team

He hard town read Godel and Inferno. His outro fingered the Doctor (who was obviously going to get NKed that night) and myself. He mentioned me 10 times and Vij 10 times. Vij was the only person in the game that he directly interacted with about game related content, and that was for the duration of one post.

The way D1 went it feels like he just tossed the game and it's confusing as fuck because he’s been around since 2014. I keep thinking there’s some rhyme or reason to his posts that I'm not catching, but maybe there really isn't.

If he just tossed the game, then maybe he was as obvious about his partner as he was about his own alignment. If that’s the case, then Inferno, Godel (as his hard town reads), Vij and myself are the obvious options. I’m still townreading Inferno, and I know I’m town, which leaves Vij and Godel.

Godel: His overall game performance has been spotty and scummy, which is why I’m voting for him. He put Not_Mafia at L1 which is town points, but Not_Mafia IMMEDIATELY came in with his fakeclaim -like two minutes later- which of course puts a temporary halt to any lynching activities. There is room for this to be an organized effort to make Godel look town. I think his fishing for a claim from Acid was really questionable. Also N_M’s claim gave Godel a convenient reason to unvote and potentially save his buddy while still maintaining towncred.

Vij… has all the things people have been scumreading her for, plus the smokescreen thing I pointed out in . I just freaking balk at it, and I DON’T KNOW WHY. It’s driving me nuts. Maybe it’s my intuition, maybe it’s my pride. All I know is that whatever my issue is there, it’s fucked up my play this entire day phase and I give up.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Oh yeah. If he wasn't obvious about his partners, then that means we're looking at Raya (who did not state a definitive personal opinion about anything in the game until she was 22 posts into the game, and even then it was still "I don't want to vote for Inferno, but his behavior was anti town." I have no definitive REASON for scumreading her, but it is a possibility). Gorny (who, on rereading, I'm actually pretty okay with townreading), and Tywin (yeah no).
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Also I referred to Vij in that post because I'm referring purely to events in D1. I'm still processing D2 and what Math has posted so that part will happen tomorrow.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Gödel »

Spoiler: my replie to sunlits reply to me
In post 926, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 925, Gödel wrote:RVS posts are decent and I can see some scum hunting after that
I was trying to sort them both. Then they tunneled, so I tried to break them up.
there was one post where you seemed to be doing the opposite, remember these where just random notes i mainly made for myself

I never got prodded, unless you're talking about the players talking to me?
yes people where asking you questions and you replied

Because I was trying to underscore exactly how fucking unproductive the conversation was- not just to Inferno, but to the other players.
you could have done it in a way where you are not trying to buddy up as much

Newbie friendly game.
yes but lets be honest, could it have come off as more white knighting

I still do not understand how asking about something that was said outright is badform. If he'd been like 80% more subtle I could see it, but he said it straight out. Some one clarify. Please.
The rest I've already gone over.
he hinted at being doc unless he actually out right claims it I wouldn't mention it maybe the mafia missed it, i mean other players did miss it, you see where I am comming from

You've barely been present in the game. I'm not remotely surprised no one picked up that post.
so because I don't post a lot my posts get ignored, that seems stupid, also considering that you asked me about my reply and missed it i am again having a deja vu with not reading properly

It is my sincere hope that A) I don't make it to LyLo, and B) someone is able to look back at that "confusing inversion" and find something useful to trap scum with.
i highly doubt it since it would be much better to not do things in such a confusing way and just take a look at your town reads again instead of doing it in such a round about way

There's a big difference between missing two letters in a one line post, and being habitually non-present in the game. A HUGE difference.
I don't think my activity has been that bad, yeah my VLA sucked but after that I think I have had a pretty good track record. also why do you feel the need to attack me on a completely different vector instead of replying to my initial complaint of you skimming the thread. diveriosn much

I don't remember hedging my bets on Inferno. I made it pretty damn clear I town read him but found his play unproductive. Why is this so fucking difficult for people to grasp?
"
I can say that Inferno's game in D2 has been different. I am not sure how I feel about that yet." I was referring to this

I covered this already.
yep and it was sucky, like i mentioned I don't mind if you use PoE to limit your suspect pool but come up with better reasons to lynch someone than that

Two super town (Tywin and Inferno)
One who no one will look at (Raya)
One who did a gambit and looks scummy but is probably town (Gorny)
One MIA (Godel)
And two lynchbait (myself and Vij). I already covered, at length, why I think Vij/Math is a mislynch, and why lynching him today would be a shitty choice in terms of learning from what has been posted from his slot.

THEREFORE. The only possible way to make a read IS by POE: Godel and Gorny and Raya.

Gorny I actually think is town, after rereading stuff. Raya I don't actually know because she hasn't posted enough. You also have been lurking your ass off.

Please tell me: How exactly do I make a read other than POE under those circumstances?
again dude we have all posted enough stuff to do a proper read on, if you don't like something we have posted push and question and don't just screw around
I actually think this was pretty much a waste of time for me to reply to do this but i thought he would like an answer so here it is

In post 934, MathBlade wrote:The gist of my read on Godel becoming stronger as scum is because it looks like Godel is pushing who he can get through versus what he believes. It is a lot of words sure but the summary of 925 in the paragraph about me is "I don't scumread the replacement but I need to be able to vote them at a later date so I will just call them good and then hope no one notices so I can keep conversation on Math."

He doesn't seem townie st all he seems like what I do as scum.

Explain your townread Tywinn of Godel.
Dude I know you are better than this re read my iso you will see that I have been said pretty much for the whole day it is either sunlit raya or vij/you for me this day phase. Also can I assume that you have caught up with the thread I have asked you about this a couple of times now.

Also for someone who has just joined the game who has made some decent post and on the other hand I have someone that has made some very scummy posts and was one of my main interests this game, I think it is fair to say that I wont change my mind that quickly. and If I would have wanted to just push a lynch I would have voted by now instead of holding up for my raya re read.
In post 935, Sunlit Diamond wrote: Godel: His overall game performance has been spotty and scummy, which is why I’m voting for him. He put Not_Mafia at L1 which is town points, but Not_Mafia IMMEDIATELY came in with his fakeclaim -like two minutes later- which of course puts a temporary halt to any lynching activities. There is room for this to be an organized effort to make Godel look town. I think his fishing for a claim from Acid was really questionable. Also N_M’s claim gave Godel a convenient reason to unvote and potentially save his buddy while still maintaining towncred.
Hmm potential scum slip assuming the mafia have day talk???

odd that you accuse me of fishing considering how many people have actually fished this game

I still haven't had a chance to check out raya yet sorry for the delay I will try to get to it tonight.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

That didn't help my read of you at all.
there was one post where you seemed to be doing the opposite, remember these where just random notes i mainly made for myself
Find this place.
yes people where asking you questions and you replied
Responding to questions is scummy? As far as I'm aware there wasn't a single question asked of me in D1 that I did not respond to.
you could have done it in a way where you are not trying to buddy up as much
I tried. Like dozens of times prior to that post, I tried. You're painting NAI frustration as AI and it's not great.
yes but lets be honest, could it have come off as more white knighting
Yes it could have. I acknowledged as much. I did it anyway, because the game was at a stand-still. I'm also not the only person who tried to address it.
he hinted at being doc unless he actually out right claims it I wouldn't mention it maybe the mafia missed it, i mean other players did miss it, you see where I am comming from
I actually do not in the slightest. Gorny straight up said "I can't be Doctor in a game where..." That isn't a subtle claim, that's straight up red flag in your face, especially with Not_Mafia's claim after. It automatically necessitates conversation to ensure we aren't lynching a PR.
so because I don't post a lot my posts get ignored, that seems stupid, also considering that you asked me about my reply and missed it i am again having a deja vu with not reading properly
Have you considered that your reply might have had exactly zero impact on my read of you, and therefore I saw no reason to respond to it?
I don't think my activity has been that bad, yeah my VLA sucked but after that I think I have had a pretty good track record. also why do you feel the need to attack me on a completely different vector instead of replying to my initial complaint of you skimming the thread. diveriosn much
Um. I directly refuted your supposed frustration with me. You're equating two things that aren't equal.
I can say that Inferno's game in D2 has been different. I am not sure how I feel about that yet." I was referring to this
Considering how hard I have townread him, this is hardly a blip on the radar.
yep and it was sucky, like i mentioned I don't mind if you use PoE to limit your suspect pool but come up with better reasons to lynch someone than that
I have explicitly stated that lynching someone on PoE is bad and that I was frustrated. What is your point?
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 938, Gödel wrote:odd that you accuse me of fishing considering how many people have actually fished this game
Yours cast doubt on Acid's read, thus forcing him to claim his PR and get nightkilled. Not odd at all.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Gödel »

well I just fell asleep in bed while watching TV and attempting to finish my raya post, I obviously didn't finish and will do some tomorrow

sorry I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and had a log day
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by TywinL »

@Math, while Godel was gone for most of Day 1 due to being on V/LA (?) but when he came back I liked his content and his reasoning were pretty decent for his reads even if I don't necessarily agree with them. And you said that Godel is trying to save you as a potential mislynch, well not gonna lie but I kinda feel that way too. I like your posts but I did say that whatever the replacement said doesn't nullify what Vij said or did. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because I want to see more stuff out of you.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by TywinL »

Hey Sunlit. Can you describe to me how you went from "let's lynch Tywin" to "Super obv town Tywin" over the course of Day 2?
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Because my read on you was dumb and sparked by frustration, bad reads, and pride.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by TywinL »

Ugh, I can't help but feel that you are also whiteknighting me. You stopped scumreading me when Inferno also stopped scumreading me. And there's is no clear indication in your ISO where you actually explain your read change, it's just based off your assuption that your current reads are bad and it's the inverse along with paranoia.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by TywinL »

Also I was gone for about 24 hours and Godel, Math and Sunlit were the only ones who posted in that time frame. Nice...
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by TywinL »

Oh I should say that you stopped scumreading me right after Inferno changed his read.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by TywinL »

It would be really great if Raya and Inferno would get in here and take a stance on something. We are getting close to deadline.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 942, TywinL wrote:@Math, while Godel was gone for most of Day 1 due to being on V/LA (?) but when he came back I liked his content and his reasoning were pretty decent for his reads even if I don't necessarily agree with them. And you said that Godel is trying to save you as a potential mislynch, well not gonna lie but I kinda feel that way too. I like your posts but I did say that whatever the replacement said doesn't nullify what Vij said or did. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because I want to see more stuff out of you.
And I don't care if you give me the benefit of the doubt or not. I care about pointing people where I scumread. As I said I am pretty sure I'd be mislynched.

@Godel I have skimmed the thread. I do more in depth overnight as I can do so uninterrupted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”