Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Stop baiting me into asking you for clarity that you’re not going to give me.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You're at T-2, which is a good indication that the case I have presented is not incoherent to others.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 665, Wossi wrote:
In post 535, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 165, Wossi wrote:Hi, my name is Derpy Hooves, I'm scum and I very badly want to lynch town, but I so, so, so dont want to be held accountible so someone who reads townier then me please take responsibility! Thanks!
THIS THIS THIS is the post I hate. This is the giant red flag

No town would dare make this terrible of a post while blowing smoke up my ass saying you assume I’m town and trying to get me to talk with you.

And I’m gone like a ghost.
I just realized mu post 165 was made long after you had shut down the neighborhood. Derpy's version of events ARE false.

Derpy made his last post in the neighborhood (asking the mod to remove him) while we were on page five in the main thread. Reread the first five pages again and tell me if his behavior is warranted, thanks.
My recap of what happened wasn’t false and I’ll be glad to post a screen shot to prove you are lying scum.

Post 165 wasn’t what made me shut the neighborhood down and I never claimed it was.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Except most people have been scum reading me since before you replaced in. You’re giving yourself too much credit. Besides, I’m referring to your nonsensical fake hammer being scummy argument.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 670, Xiao Long wrote:Also wtf, why would you ask the mod to remove you, Derpy? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard.
Why would I want to be in a forum with someone i think is scum and I’m not going to communicate with?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Chickadee »

Don't be silly derpy, getting mod killed over this isn't worth it.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 672, Xiao Long wrote:Like even if you are town and think he’s scum, why wouldn’t you continue talking to him and use it to your advantage? This is the biggest problem I have with Derpys neighborhood argument, none of his decisions actually make sense from a strategic viewpoint.
Why would I want to talk to scum? I’d rather lynch him.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

In post 678, Xiao Long wrote:Except most people have been scum reading me since before you replaced in. You’re giving yourself too much credit. Besides, I’m referring to your nonsensical fake hammer being scummy argument.
If you want to attribute your wagon to your play rather than my argument, that's fine with me.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Apple Jack »

I pm’d the mod on Monday at 4:42. A minute after I called him scum in the pf.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Wossi »

"No town would dare make this terrible of a post while blowing smoke up my ass saying you assume I’m town and trying to get me to talk with you."

???

This is present tense, implying that I made post 165 while simultaneously talking to you in the neighborhood. That's false. You are being dishonest and attempting to manipulate town to push my lynch.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 679, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 670, Xiao Long wrote:Also wtf, why would you ask the mod to remove you, Derpy? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard.
Why would I want to be in a forum with someone i think is scum and I’m not going to communicate with?
In post 681, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 672, Xiao Long wrote:Like even if you are town and think he’s scum, why wouldn’t you continue talking to him and use it to your advantage? This is the biggest problem I have with Derpys neighborhood argument, none of his decisions actually make sense from a strategic viewpoint.
Why would I want to talk to scum? I’d rather lynch him.
Because it could provide information useful for town? Because he could fuck up and name his buddy? Because it has zero benefit for town to leave the thread?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 682, Lord Gurgi wrote:
In post 678, Xiao Long wrote:Except most people have been scum reading me since before you replaced in. You’re giving yourself too much credit. Besides, I’m referring to your nonsensical fake hammer being scummy argument.
If you want to attribute your wagon to your play rather than my argument, that's fine with me.
Cause that’s what I said. :roll:
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Wossi »

Neighborhood was over way before 165. Even overconfidant and stubborn town has zero reason for that kind of tampering

VOTE: Derpy Hooves

It also blows up my reasoning for town reading you. I thought your desperation to be a mafia genius was tainting uou play. But this calculated. You're really trying to manipulate the neighborhood case in order to get me lynched!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Wossi »

Xiao, Gurgi please stop this back and forth. Derpy Hooves has exposed himself
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I’m already voting him. I thought fucking up the fake hammer and doubling down by claiming it was stupid was exposing enough. It’s the rest of these Ruskins you’re gonna have trouble convincing.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 684, Wossi wrote:"No town would dare make this terrible of a post while blowing smoke up my ass saying you assume I’m town and trying to get me to talk with you."

???

This is present tense, implying that I made post 165 while simultaneously talking to you in the neighborhood. That's false. You are being dishonest and attempting to manipulate town to push my lynch.
That wasn’t what I was implying. At least it wasn’t my intention. Even after I shut it down your last post was saying I’m making a mistake. Clearly I wasn’t
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 685, Xiao Long wrote:Because it could provide information useful for town? Because he could fuck up and name his buddy? Because it has zero benefit for town to leave the thread?
I already explained this a while back. Anything I have to say can be made here. Hiding information from town is bad and antitown. We need to be transparent so we can make an informed decision.

That’s why I hate when masons have private conversations in their thread and why most masons end up looking scummy. No scum is going to reveal their partners. Don’t be Derpy
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 687, Wossi wrote:Neighborhood was over way before 165. Even overconfidant and stubborn town has zero reason for that kind of tampering

VOTE: Derpy Hooves

It also blows up my reasoning for town reading you. I thought your desperation to be a mafia genius was tainting uou play. But this calculated. You're really trying to manipulate the neighborhood case in order to get me lynched!
I don’t think I ever said 165 was made before I shut it down.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 691, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 685, Xiao Long wrote:Because it could provide information useful for town? Because he could fuck up and name his buddy? Because it has zero benefit for town to leave the thread?
I already explained this a while back. Anything I have to say can be made here. Hiding information from town is bad and antitown. We need to be transparent so we can make an informed decision.

That’s why I hate when masons have private conversations in their thread and why most masons end up looking scummy. No scum is going to reveal their partners. Don’t be Derpy
Oh, ok. Gaming people and slipping partners is not a thing. Got it.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 690, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 684, Wossi wrote:"No town would dare make this terrible of a post while blowing smoke up my ass saying you assume I’m town and trying to get me to talk with you."

???

That wasn’t what I was implying. At least it wasn’t my intention. Even after I shut it down your last post was saying I’m making a mistake. Clearly I wasn’t
No, intention is clear. You slipped and now your backtracking. You implied there was action in the thread when thee was none.

Now I understand why you shut the neighborhood down so quickly and for so little reason. You were afraid YOU we're gonna slip up. And then you turned it against me to cover up! Of course scum isn't going to want ANOTHER front where they have to keep a consistent deception. You tried to give yourself a free pass!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Apple Jack »

You don’t even believe me when I recap exactly what happened in the Hood. To talk with him in the Hood I’d have to

1. Lie and pretend I think he’s town - can’t do that
2. Engage in enough conversation and hope he slips something- small chance imo
3. Convince town it actually happened and get them to listen to me. - unlikely to happen since he’s confirmed scum now and isn’t lynched.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 694, Wossi wrote:No, intention is clear. You slipped and now your backtracking. You implied there was action in the thread when thee was none.
No I didn’t. The moment you voted me I knew you were lying in the Hood. 165 wasn’t why I shut the Hood down. 165 was why I knew 100% you were scum though.

How bad do you want to 1 v 1 this? Cause I’m willing to go off the cliff to prove I’m town and get you lynched. You ready for that?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 695, Apple Jack wrote:You don’t even believe me when I recap exactly what happened in the Hood. To talk with him in the Hood I’d have to

1. Lie and pretend I think he’s town - can’t do that
2. Engage in enough conversation and hope he slips something- small chance imo
3. Convince town it actually happened and get them to listen to me. - unlikely to happen since he’s confirmed scum now and isn’t lynched.
I didn’t believe you because your actions didn’t make sense.
What’s the problem with lying to someone you think is scum in order to avoid getting a target on your head while hunting for their partner? That would ensure you could make your neighborhood argument in a later day when it would have more impact and you would have more evidence to support your argument.

Small chance again? Really? Let me just scream it so you get it:
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER IT HAS A BIG OR SMALL CHANCE OF HAPPENING, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT THERE IS A CHANCE.
If you still don’t get it, I’m going to print out a copy of this post, lazer engrave it to a baseball bat and beat it over your head until it sinks in.

Your point 3 is weak as fuck because most people agreed with you and were just waiting to lynch until lurkers started posting.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 696, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 694, Wossi wrote:No, intention is clear. You slipped and now your backtracking. You implied there was action in the thread when thee was none.
No I didn’t. The moment you voted me I knew you were lying in the Hood. 165 wasn’t why I shut the Hood down. 165 was why I knew 100% you were scum though.

How bad do you want to 1 v 1 this? Cause I’m willing to go off the cliff to prove I’m town and get you lynched. You ready for that?
Oh, would you rather I just shut up? Am I not turning out to be the easy mislynch you'd thought I be?

First off, read my arguments before you clutter the threads with empty rebuttals. We're not debating why you shut the neighborhood down. Your post is scummy because you imply that the neighborhood is active when it is not. That is dishonest and manipulative and even the most stubborn town wouldnt partake in that
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Smh Lynch Wossi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”