UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:38 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Are there any PR-claims that should be taken seriously?

Are there any PR's for that matter? :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2022, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1985, MathBlade wrote:First that would require me scum (hint: I am not) and it would require me to do so when he had no pressure. Cmon dude...

Don't make me go to the grape farm and yank all the roots up to find the bad one.
WHAT WAS THIS AN ANSWER TO???

It bothers me so much, I think I read the original post(??), and thought this was a good answer.
And now this post from MathBlade feels very fake, because there's no point of reference. :facepalm:

I think Mathblade is town.
This was in reference to grapes' reads list which I thought sucked. Specifically he has me and Diamond as scum together and I was pointing out the absurdity of that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2025, UnaBombaH wrote:Are there any PR-claims that should be taken seriously?

...I don't think scum would be dumb enough to ask this after two Town PR flips.

Maestro's town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1998, Stalfos wrote:Intervening, not a fan of the Diamond lynch. Someone tl;dr to me why he's scum because I see no reason to think so beyond Snarky powerlurking.

I think this should be obvious but this game is mostly being run by Key now as a heads up. This is the first time I've been on in like a week. There's a lot I can say about Day 1 that might be helpful to people but I don't really think I can go into it much without putting a lot of the blame on Mulch, and that's not who I am. At the end of the day it was my fault. The short of it is that while I'm incredibly disappointed in both my and Mulch's play, and that normally this would fill me with the fire to slaughter these bastards and leave them impaled on my spear, I have not been able to dedicate any time to this game. I've come to terms with it so I don't really feel I can get across how much I hate it, but I've already cried over it twice.

I'm trying to transition my role to serving as a sanity check on Key's reads/thought processes. That said that's more for her sake rather than the game's so I'm sorry I can't contribute more. I cannot make any sacrifices for this game, what I'm dealing with is just too important, and I'm sorry.

-Prism
You see no reason?

Despite his read list being faked, having no way of keeping Diamond accountable for what he says, his bullshit regarding me earlier in the day. More like there is no reason that Diamond is Town and the fact this wagon stalled only reaffirms to me that Diamond is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2018, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Keeping reads to ourselves until me and Titus get a chance to talk

I'm going to bed. gnite
Eat rope RC. Still haven't seen the self vote either.

Gee it is like I called it.

@Mulch This is why you don't do shit like what you did. I told you it gets forgotten. Now RM or Diamond are gonna coast after the other flips.

*bangs head against wall*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Smocaine »

In post 2028, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1998, Stalfos wrote:Intervening, not a fan of the Diamond lynch. Someone tl;dr to me why he's scum because I see no reason to think so beyond Snarky powerlurking.

I think this should be obvious but this game is mostly being run by Key now as a heads up. This is the first time I've been on in like a week. There's a lot I can say about Day 1 that might be helpful to people but I don't really think I can go into it much without putting a lot of the blame on Mulch, and that's not who I am. At the end of the day it was my fault. The short of it is that while I'm incredibly disappointed in both my and Mulch's play, and that normally this would fill me with the fire to slaughter these bastards and leave them impaled on my spear, I have not been able to dedicate any time to this game. I've come to terms with it so I don't really feel I can get across how much I hate it, but I've already cried over it twice.

I'm trying to transition my role to serving as a sanity check on Key's reads/thought processes. That said that's more for her sake rather than the game's so I'm sorry I can't contribute more. I cannot make any sacrifices for this game, what I'm dealing with is just too important, and I'm sorry.

-Prism
You see no reason?

Despite his read list being faked, having no way of keeping Diamond accountable for what he says, his bullshit regarding me earlier in the day. More like there is no reason that Diamond is Town and the fact this wagon stalled only reaffirms to me that Diamond is scum.
Isn't Grapes pushing Diamond too? Mulch and Theta's wagons stalled. Does that make them mafia?
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Smocaine »

Is it time UdaHBomb?

VOTE: MM4
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2030, Smocaine wrote:
In post 2028, MathBlade wrote:

-Prism
You see no reason?

Isn't Grapes pushing Diamond too? Mulch and Theta's wagons stalled. Does that make them mafia?
Logical fallacy.

Yes those wagons stalled (Theta I waffle on) but that isn't the primary cause.

It's more that if someone is scum this is much more likely hence reaffirming the read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Smocaine »

Confirmation bias :mrgreen:
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< camn attempted to post but encountered some sort of blacklisted IP issue. As she is currently unable to post, further leniency will be given until this issue has been resolved. >>>
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2025, UnaBombaH wrote:Are there any PR-claims that should be taken seriously?

Probably not. Maybe no are your two answers.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1986, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9719952#p9719952]post 1983[/url], MathBlade wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9719930#p9719930]post 1981[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1971, Ghostlin wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718614#p9718614]post 1969[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:Looking at this list, I'm guessing that Mulch's wagon is scumdriven. Probably have every scum on there.
Really? Not a single scum off the wagon? Everyone wanted Mulch's mislynch so badly you don't think someone wouldn't want to be off it so they could go "it wasn't my idea" later?

I question the thought process that goes "this one wagon. All the scum are on this. Done." And I'm not even fucking trying this game
Nope. I am entirely confident that every scum can be found on that wagon. Call it the ravings of a madman if you like, but it makes sense to me.
So you townread me then?
You're scummy, but do to my assertion that all scum were on mulch, then yes, that makes you town.
Wut.

I guess I can award plus points for consistency; if I wasn't taking away points for horrible linear scumhunting and not following through with your scum reads for a gimmick.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2036, Ghostlin wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9719952#p9719952]post 1983[/url], MathBlade wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9719930#p9719930]post 1981[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718614#p9718614]post 1969[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:Looking at this list, I'm guessing that Mulch's wagon is scumdriven. Probably have every scum on there.
Really? Not a single scum off the wagon? Everyone wanted Mulch's mislynch so badly you don't think someone wouldn't want to be off it so they could go "it wasn't my idea" later?

I question the thought process that goes "this one wagon. All the scum are on this. Done." And I'm not even fucking trying this game
Nope. I am entirely confident that every scum can be found on that wagon. Call it the ravings of a madman if you like, but it makes sense to me.
So you townread me then?
You're scummy, but do to my assertion that all scum were on mulch, then yes, that makes you town.
Wut.

I guess I can award plus points for consistency; if I wasn't taking away points for horrible linear scumhunting and not following through with your scum reads for a gimmick.
I'd be happy if people quit using points altogether and just made decisions as to whether someone is Town scum or no fucking clue.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2037, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2036, Ghostlin wrote:

So you townread me then?
Wut.

I'd be happy if people quit using points altogether and just made decisions as to whether someone is Town scum or no fucking clue.
I acutally don't use points, I was just making a point that that was god damn awful and it probably gave me cancer?
Stalfos
Stalfos
Goon
Stalfos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Stalfos »

Too much talk about wagons and their stalling. More and more I'm feeling that wagons stalling is not a result of them being on scum, but just something that happens to most wagons because the first few votes will always be easier to pick up. I don't think I'm going to be taking any more "wagon stalling = scum" arguments seriously from now on.

@DiamondSentinel: You're making my life really fricking hard here. I can't read you if you don't give your thought process. Your old readslist, which you have still failed to go through despite me reminding you, is pretty stale now. You also haven't given any examples of where we've used moon logic, which I'd still appreciate because if I'm being unclear I can try and fix it up. It would also help me see where your head's at.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718614#p9718614]post 1969[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1538, mastina wrote:
Mulch - 10 (Radiant Moonlight, Stalfos, Maestro, Ghostlin, massive, Kise, Not_Mafia, Smocaine, CheekyTeeky, Mulch)
Lynch
Looking at this list, I'm guessing that Mulch's wagon is scumdriven. Probably have every scum on there. As far as I can tell, the only ones who have any room for towniness is Stalfos, massive, and NM. Smocaine and Ghostlin are solid nulls. Which leaves the scum team as definitely RM, maestro, and Kise, with Ghostlin as the most likely culprit for the fourth member.

However, I can't shake the feeling that Stalfos is scummy. It's been nagging me from the beginning.
You've decided the entire scumteam was on the Mulch wagon? I seriously question that assumption. Especially when you back it up with "this assertion is just dumb enough to work."
Would you be able to explain why each of the individual players you've identified is scum by play?

Also some people (myself included) really do mind what pronouns you use, and telling us to not care because you don't care is not helpful considering we're in very different circumstances. Just please keep that in mind.

MarioManiac4 wrote:well if i'm wrong about creature's case can you tell me what else he said apart from "activity is ai yay"? because that is all i remember from it and i don't recall anyone correcting it.
I think that's a misrepresentation of his case, because I think it was more "activity is ai
for MM4
yay".
As I recall, he was initially scumreading you because of activity on the basis that you in particular are more active as town and less so as scum. I can't remember what your response was but I don't think he was satisfied by it considering I don't think he dropped it.
At that point it changed to be more focused on the fact that all his posts on you were being deleted. I don't remember if he had other points.
It's not a death sentence in itself, no. But he absolutely made more posts about you, so your attempt today to reduce it down to the like two posts that remain and ignoring all the ones that were deleted is pretty suspect.

-Key
Hydra of Prism and Keychain.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Smocaine »

Thank you Stalfos. Town doesn't gloat about how Creature iso has nothing in it on them.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2039, Stalfos wrote:You've decided the entire scumteam was on the Mulch wagon? I seriously question that assumption. Especially when you back it up with "this assertion is just dumb enough to work."
Would you be able to explain why each of the individual players you've identified is scum by play?

Also some people (myself included) really do mind what pronouns you use, and telling us to not care because you don't care is not helpful considering we're in very different circumstances. Just please keep that in mind.
Key, I already sorta made the 'entire wagon on Mulch is scum is ridiculous' point, but it's good to see someone else agreeing with me that's a stretch. Do you think that stretch is facepalm worthy or scum?

So off game for a second, stepping away from my 'in game persona' as it were: using the correct pronouns for the user is polite. Some people (myself, for example) don't care if you're rude, and hence, do not care if you use the wrong pronouns. That's fine, but pronoun correctness is not a thing for us.

A lot of people struggle with identity issues each day, and showing them the courtesy helps them a lot and costs you nothing. So, please, show them the fundamental courtesy we should all have for each other as basic human beings.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Smocaine »

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees the notion of the entire team being on Mulch is bunk.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Smocaine »

lol at the nos slot and his replacement getting lectured by the players for being too rood. I wonder where this game would go if the Diamond wagon looked elsewhere, if only for a few days.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2043, Smocaine wrote:lol at the nos slot and his replacement getting lectured by the players for being too rood. I wonder where this game would go if the Diamond wagon looked elsewhere, if only for a few days.
Sorry I'm not more of an asshole about gender dysphoria, I guess?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2042, Smocaine wrote:I'm pretty sure everyone agrees the notion of the entire team being on Mulch is bunk.
Despite being very confused in all other ways, this I'd have to agree on.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Stalfos
Stalfos
Goon
Stalfos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Stalfos »

In post 2041, Ghostlin wrote:Key, I already sorta made the 'entire wagon on Mulch is scum is ridiculous' point, but it's good to see someone else agreeing with me that's a stretch. Do you think that stretch is facepalm worthy or scum?
I doubt too many people disagree with you on this. I'm more inclined to think facepalm - town is unlikely to just go along with it so I don't know what the scum motivation would be. I'll be around more in ~24 hours to go into this further if you want to discuss it. I just wanted to say that I saw this and I've saved the post in case it vanishes and I'll get to it when I can.

-Key
Hydra of Prism and Keychain.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:04 am

Post by grapes »

Math, I've been pretty confident in calling your slot town since sometime day 1.
Sorry for thinking anyone would catch the sarcasm there - in my defense I posted those reads when I was drunk I think.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:17 am

Post by mastina »

<<< I coulda sworn I checked yesterday and nobody was in prod range, but apparently I was mistaken and must apologize for the oversight. Theta Alpine, DiamondSentinel, and massive are all being prodded. >>>

Edit:
<<< Theta Alpine countdown: (expired on 2017-11-08 13:18:53).
DiamondSentinel countdown: (expired on 2017-11-08 13:20:50).
massive's countdown: (expired on 2017-11-08 13:21:54). >>>
Last edited by mastina on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:17 am

Post by mastina »

(Also you know what that means.)