Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 948, Wossi wrote:
In post 943, Nauci wrote:God Wossi I keep trying to read you as not scummy and you keep posting scummier.

It's like you want to die or something. Every case you push either has bad logic or bad premises but you don't back down on them.

It's honestly comical to accuse me of coasting and derpy of being under the radar.

Chickadee you are spot on about tchill. He's been resting on his laurels for 20 pages.
Like I could laugh, literally every sentence in this post is wrong.
Nah, the last sentence about Tyrrion was pretty spot-on.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Wossi »

The wrong part about it was that he has no laurels to rest on...to get laurels you need to accomplish something first.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 947, Wossi wrote:Don't say because I didn't know the scum set up, because you dropped it before then.
So you don’t want me to answer the question. Why ask it?

I didn’t drop anything before then actually. The only reason why I was threatening to kill myself is because you were flat out lying and giving me shit over a typo.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 952, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 947, Wossi wrote:Don't say because I didn't know the scum set up, because you dropped it before then.
So you don’t want me to answer the question. Why ask it?

I didn’t drop anything before then actually. The only reason why I was threatening to kill myself is because you were flat out lying and giving me shit over a typo.
So why stop? My view point didn't change. I still don't think you made a typo. I still think you were manipulative over the neighborhood.

And I want you to answer the question. I just want you to give the right answer.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 953, Wossi wrote:So why stop?
I already explained why. you just told me not to give that answer again but my answer hasn’t changed.

So we can bounce back and forth or move on from this stupid argument.

You don’t like my answer that’s fine. But that’s the truth wether you like it or not.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Apple Jack »

This is why I temporarily backed off.
In post 929, Wossi wrote:
In post 857, Apple Jack wrote:I’m kind of torn on wossi now. I have to decide if he’s faking ignorance or if he legitimately didn’t know about 3 scum being standard.
In post 867, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 863, wavemode wrote:More to the point: what specifically about this latest exchange is making you turn around on your deathtunnel position?
Just thinking of past experiences. Majority of the time when a newbie questions the number of scum in a game they have been town. I’ve seen only once where scum faked it.

My issue is he should have pointed it out sooner.
In post 870, Apple Jack wrote:I’m not sold on you being town yet but historically what you did points to town. Could be fake.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Wossi »

But you backed off and stopped threatening extreme actions before I said anything about 3 scum?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 945, Wossi wrote:
In post 944, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 942, Wossi wrote:the bias against me is strong
I don’t what to argue with you anymore but when you say something factually untrue and not just me but somebody else corrects you. That isn’t bias. Maybe you are biased?
Against myself? At this point I don't even know anymore. I make points and observations that I think are valid, and people jump on me. Usually the same people. Usually Derpy and Nauci. Pay attention to when Nauci started scum reading me (hint: directly after I scum read her). Like I've come to the conclusion that, yes, I'm a noob, yes, I've made weak pushes. But I've made good ones too. And everything is getting washed over with "no, shut up, you're scum, lynch wossi." And whoever's town in the Anti-Wossi party is completely oblivious to scum trying to take advantage of the negative town opinion on me. Negative town opinion that frankly all started with Derpy.

I never called Derpy himself under the radar. That's stupid, he's obviously not. I just don't like how he was so extreme and then backed down from it once he got a negative reaction from the town. Maybe I'm failing at the argument but I don't think it's town-indicative for someone like him.

And by coasting, I didn't mean posting fluff like Tchill or Dunk. That's not coasting. Look how much everyone is noticing their lack of contribution. They're not flying under the radar like that for very long. Nauci and Anime are going through the actions of scum hunting, but not actually doing much or getting any results, nor are people really reacting to them or pressuring them. It's a free ride. Nauci keeps saying she's pressuring people but looking back over the thread I'm not seeing. Nauci, maybe quote some of your greatest hits, your best scumhunting moments from this game. Show me your not coasting. Actions, not words.

Oh and one more thing. Nauci, you've been trying to read me as town? Hah.
Can't tell if you lack reading comprehension abilities or if you're just not reading.

1: I pushed XL hard. He made a thorough response to a lot of my accusations and has made interesting contributions since.
2: I pushed Chickadee, Porkens, and you!
3: I tried to push mumble but he was just AFK

And I've constantly questioned other people and answered questions. Like, are you daft?

I've asked repeatedly why people town read you so I can curb my tunneling but these weak ass grasping for straws cases in the people scum reading you make you look so scummy. I didn't scum read you for your neighborhood stuff, I scum read you because of all of the reactions derpy and others have extracted from you.

Derpy very transparently backed down temporarily because he thought your confusion on the scum setup was town telling, but I think it wasn't. I think it was repeatedly established that mafia have day chat and that 3 scum is standard and you didn't call out the other people who made the same assumption, you called me out because you're desperate to build a case against me. I think it came from a position of "how do you know there's 3 of us" instead of "how do you know there's 3?"
In post 947, Wossi wrote:
In post 946, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 945, Wossi wrote:I just don't like how he was so extreme and then backed down from it once he got a negative reaction from the town.
I didn't back off because of a negative reaction though.
Why did you back down? Don't say because I didn't know the scum set up, because you dropped it before then. The way it looks to me, you threatened to quit if I wasn't lynched, that tactic didn't get the result you wanted, and then you switched up your play.
In post 949, Wossi wrote:Nauci, what do you think about Lord Gurgi wanting to start a wagon on you?
Yeah I don't care about anyone trying to start a wagon on me. I can see why people would want to push me but I don't think I need to concern myself with trying to look Towny by any means other than playing.

I mean if Wossi is going to be so bad at reading this thread I both want to lunch him for being scum and PL him because I refuse to let this guy get anywhere near lylo.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 956, Wossi wrote:But you backed off and stopped threatening extreme actions before I said anything about 3 scum?
Yes I stopped threatening extreme actions before your 3 scum thing.

I didn’t stop pushing your lynch though.

Post 721 - is when I threatened to replace out
Post 725 - I tell Lord that I’m going to do the right thing and not ruin games.
Post 726 - I say pick one of us
Post 729 - I say it’s one of us
Post 733 - you can tell I still scum read you. I just say I’m not going to let you bait me into killing myself.
Post 740 - tells dunker to lynch one of us

Post 835 - you mentioned the 3 scum thing
Post 853 - is when I start trying to process of your 3 scum thing was a legit noob slip or not
And you know the rest cause you quoted it.

So I didn’t change my read on you BEFORE the 3 scum thing.

Nice try though.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Wossi »

Nauci, you mentioned reactions that Derpy and others extracted from me? Please be more specific and detailed. You're so vague about everything. It's easy to say, oh yeah, I pressured this person, I withdrew information from that person, but you don't have anything backing it up.

That's why I wanted you to pull up some quotes. Give me tangible examples of you putting in work. The fact that you didn't is telling....

There's so many minor inconsistencies in your postings that it just makes the whole thing feel dishonest. Like, you say you can see why people would want to push you but up until now you've been claiming to be the least coasty-est, most proactive, best scum hunter in the town?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Tchill13 »

From what I'm seeing Wossi hasn't handled the 3 scum thing well at all.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 960, Tchill13 wrote:From what I'm seeing Wossi hasn't handled the 3 scum thing well at all.
Elaborate please? I thought use of the word partners was a slip because it implied Nauci had more information about scum then the rest of us. People explained my error, I moved on. What more was there to handle?
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:40 am

Post by TPFKAP »

VOTE: wossi give up
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 962, TPFKAP wrote:VOTE: wossi give up
VOTE: wossi

GIVE UP
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 959, Wossi wrote:Nauci, you mentioned reactions that Derpy and others extracted from me? Please be more specific and detailed. You're so vague about everything. It's easy to say, oh yeah, I pressured this person, I withdrew information from that person, but you don't have anything backing it up.

That's why I wanted you to pull up some quotes. Give me tangible examples of you putting in work. The fact that you didn't is telling....

There's so many minor inconsistencies in your postings that it just makes the whole thing feel dishonest. Like, you say you can see why people would want to push you but up until now you've been claiming to be the least coasty-est, most proactive, best scum hunter in the town?
Read my fucking posts because I've given tons of specific answers.

Obviously I should be pushed: everyone should be pushed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Guys, wossi’s just scummy town.

I keep looking at his posts, and he’s very the epitome of mislynch bait.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Nauci »

So who do you read as scummy?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 965, Flavor Leaf wrote:Guys, wossi’s just scummy town.

i'll believe this if wossi flips town but we'll have to see a flip first.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 967, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 965, Flavor Leaf wrote:Guys, wossi’s just scummy town.

i'll believe this if wossi flips town but we'll have to see a flip first.
scummy post
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

DANG IT, caught on one posts again smh.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ez game
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by davesaz »

Sorry, family needed more driving around than I hoped for and then work week started. And I have the big crunch days coming tomorrow.
There are some pages I didn't read, but I got enough gist to at least match my usual (ugly) d1 read quality

Chickadee - weak town
Derpy Hooves - strong town (or a decent gambit and I love to tinfoil)
davesaz - town ofc
Tchill13 - gonna need a re-read, don't remember enough to make a call, hence null
Lord Gurgi - IIRC saw some stuff that I'd call *correct* but scum could do that too; medium town nonetheless
Porkens - weak scum, mostly just a feeling
Flavor Leaf - Activity level is messing me up here because I'd expect more activity and a gambit or two from this player's town meta, but I'm still inclined to say very weak town
Dunkerdoodles - not memorable enough to read; probably a playstyle thing because I usually have that problem; someday I need to actually compile dossiers on people to be able to remember this stuff
Animetrix - weak scum, I think I'm getting this feeling because it doesn't flow but I wouldn't put much faith in the read
wavemode - typically strikes me as scummy but it's a playstyle clash. Leaving as null for now
Nauci - Someone didn't like the interactions with Animetrix. Vaguely remember other things that seemed ok so very weak town and needs a re-read in case the other player's concerns are valid.
Xiao Long - Trying hard to come across as town, but the motivations feel off. Weak scum
Wossi - Looks a lot like scum who doesn't like the reason for being caught.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 971, davesaz wrote:Flavor Leaf - Activity level is messing me up here because I'd expect more activity and a gambit or two from this player's town meta, but I'm still inclined to say very weak town
Why?
retired...?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

so basically... we should STILL lynch wossi and vig XL if possible. crazy ik.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i've seen dunk come off as scummy to me and flip town several times. i feel like hes prob town here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”