TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

There's 2 days left. I feel like today's lynch is between Lucky and Viomi. We don't want to wait until the last minute again.
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by pienyan »

votecount 3.16
MathBlade (4) - Lucky2u, Smocaine, Viomi, Transcend

Viomi (3) - Whiskers, MathBlade, TwoInAMillion
Whiskers (3) - I Am Innocent, Rhah, Nero Cain
Nauci (1) - Flairs
Smocaine (1) - AxleGreaser
Flairs (1) - Nauci

Not voting (0) -

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is November 9, 21:10 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-11-09 21:10:00).

Viomi is V/LA indefinitely.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 4110, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4022, Flairs wrote:- gerry seems to just be
coasting
around, which is a scumread on anyone but gerry because in the one (two?) games I've been in,
coasting
is all they've really done.
@Flairs
Question

Do you have examples where you have seem him find scum with some certainty then do nothing much about it?
and for instance Gerry:"just want day 1 to be over tbh." (while he has a claimed by him certain read on UCV).[/spoiler]
From what I recall, anytime he had a significant read he was never that aggressive in pushing it or anything. He'd make a post and then maybe another short one and that was about it.

Also, I'm not going to quote one of the many times you reference it, I'm not entirely excusing gerryoat's slot from being scum. I'm saying that based on gerry's meta I would've read him as town while he was still in the game, but he's not.
gerry could be helpful in reading Smocaine, but he's not going to fully excuse anything scummy that Smocaine does.
Other stuff:

Viomi feels like reckless scum, particularly throughout page 172. She's heated and then is randomly on Whiskers? (I understand the heated part, not the Whiskers part though)

@Nauci- I never said I read ? Really confused about where you're getting that. I skimmed Day 3 before making a few posts and then went to sleep. I also definitely think you're using the word sheep wrong there, they were my reads I got from looking at Day 3.

@People who are voting Viomi- what makes you so confident that she's scum that you don't want to wait for the replacement?

I had a few questions for Viomi but she's gone now so there's not much point in asking. I'd rather wait for her replacement honestly
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 4425, TwoInAMillion wrote:There's 2 days left. I feel like today's lynch is between Lucky and Viomi. We don't want to wait until the last minute again.
In post 4426, pienyan wrote:
votecount 3.16
MathBlade (4) - Lucky2u, Smocaine, Viomi, Transcend
:?:
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Flairs, I want to see some urgency. We have two days here. Should we all pile back onto Nauci?
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Flairs »

^^ @Two why no MathBlade?

Spoiler: Lucky iso analysis
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote: I don't like talking about my town reads in case they are wrong.
Ew. I don't like this at all.
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote: If you push me on it, I'll talk about it but I don't think it's a good idea for town to tell unconf players that might be scum what they are doing right to get a town read from them.
I mean I understand this to an extent but reads are kind of a huge part of the game.
In post 3259, Lucky2u wrote:I don't have a problem getting lynched, it's not my job as town to avoid getting lynched. I just want to make sure town learns the right lessons from it.
I do like this, but it does sound sort of preachy. Whiskers lowkey did the same thing.

that was, uh, random

I could see the MathBlade and Lucky interactions around as town v. scum. Not entirely sure which is which yet though. But the interaction in general and the way they come out of it seems like a scumread scum is trying to drag a scumread town with it. Or maybe it's scumread town scumreading scum and trying to drag them down. Idk. I need to look into it, I can only see it from the perspective of Lucky's ISO at the moment. What I'm trying to get at is that a flip from one could be really useful to get us knowledge about the other.

PEDIT: Hi Smocaine, not entirely sure yet. I'm currently balancing homework with looking into the ISOs/cases of the major/proposed wagons. I like my vote where it is for the moment though while I'm still gaining info.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Lucky and Viomi are not widely townread.
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Flairs »

So then no MathBlade because he is widely townread? With 4 people voting him?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 4407, Smocaine wrote:The lovely Mathblade wagon is my brainchild. Scum have a lot of influence in this gamestate. We need like all of the town to lynch mafia. Thinking I'm a bussing scumbuddy doesn't help us reach a town bloc. I doubt scum has much of a reason to at this point anyway.
Um, excuse me?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 4430, Flairs wrote:I could see the MathBlade and Lucky interactions around 3856 as town v. scum. Not entirely sure which is which yet though. But the interaction in general and the way they come out of it seems like a scumread scum is trying to drag a scumread town with it. Or maybe it's scumread town scumreading scum and trying to drag them down. Idk. I need to look into it, I can only see it from the perspective of Lucky's ISO at the moment. What I'm trying to get at is that a flip from one could be really useful to get us knowledge about the other.
Thing is, Lucky did this-- explained he doesn't like to talk about his townreads, but said he
would
if people asked him to.
But Mathblade soon after declared that he wouldn't even
out
his own townreads, because he doesn't like to.

I'll grab relevant quotes after dinner if you think that's worth pursuing. Basically, Lucky did something you think is bad, and Math called him out on it-- and then Math himself did it in a way worse way.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 4433, Whiskers wrote:
In post 4407, Smocaine wrote:The lovely Mathblade wagon is my brainchild. Scum have a lot of influence in this gamestate. We need like all of the town to lynch mafia. Thinking I'm a bussing scumbuddy doesn't help us reach a town bloc. I doubt scum has much of a reason to at this point anyway.
Um, excuse me?
It's word soup; have a bite. :mrgreen:
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 4434, Whiskers wrote:
In post 4430, Flairs wrote:I could see the MathBlade and Lucky interactions around 3856 as town v. scum. Not entirely sure which is which yet though. But the interaction in general and the way they come out of it seems like a scumread scum is trying to drag a scumread town with it. Or maybe it's scumread town scumreading scum and trying to drag them down. Idk. I need to look into it, I can only see it from the perspective of Lucky's ISO at the moment. What I'm trying to get at is that a flip from one could be really useful to get us knowledge about the other.
Thing is, Lucky did this-- explained he doesn't like to talk about his townreads, but said he
would
if people asked him to.
But Mathblade soon after declared that he wouldn't even
out
his own townreads, because he doesn't like to.

I'll grab relevant quotes after dinner if you think that's worth pursuing. Basically, Lucky did something you think is bad, and Math called him out on it-- and then Math himself did it in a way worse way.
Huh. That would be worth a look if you can find any quotes
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I will not comment on the sexist bullshit... I will not comment on all the sexist bullshit... I will NOT comment on all the sexist bullshit...

The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

caught up, I will be staying on math
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I would switch to cocaine. I no longer have interest in the claimed PR. The claim seems legit.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4425, TwoInAMillion wrote:There's 2 days left. I feel like today's lynch is between Lucky and Viomi. We don't want to wait until the last minute again.
I don't have a single vote on me, including your own. Viomi's wagon doesn't even make sense anymore with that claim. Go to timeout, you've lost wagon driving privlages.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Smocaine »

What is so wrong with my Math push Lucky?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4441, Smocaine wrote:What is so wrong with my Math push Lucky?
You sheeped to get on it. Sarcastically (i hope) took credit for it. You haven't actually said a word on why YOU actually think they are scum.

You are bussing.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Smocaine »

I haven't read a thing from you on Mathblade. You were a wee vanity wagon before I deadass took credit for it.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 4443, Smocaine wrote:I haven't read a thing from you on Mathblade. You were a wee vanity wagon before I deadass took credit for it.
You... you arent serious are you?
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Dead
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Smocaine »

ass
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Smocaine »

I have given reasons,
In post 3948, Smocaine wrote:Alisae page one looks unnatural.
In post 3955, Smocaine wrote:Mathblade was just voting Lucky with us. We were town enough to be sheeped, but because of my replace in, I'm lynch worthy. It's an opportunistic vote.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 4443, Smocaine wrote:I haven't read a thing from you on Mathblade. You were a wee vanity wagon before I deadass took credit for it.
It was
my
wagon though. You took credit for a wagon I made. Thanks
In post 4436, Flairs wrote:Huh. That would be worth a look if you can find any quotes
ok, here's the exchange:
Spoiler:
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:I am skipping over beeboy, Nero, HST, and Axle because they are furthest from the scum side of the spectrum for me and I don't like talking about my town reads in case they are wrong. If you push me on it, I'll talk about it but I don't think it's a good idea for town to tell unconf players that might be scum what they are doing right to get a town read from them.
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote: This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
In post 3301, Whiskers wrote:What??
Outting your townreads =/= writing out a lot of thoughts on your townreads.
In post 3307, MathBlade wrote:My point is the "damage" by outing townreads would be done st that point. There is no reason that they shouldn't be expanded upon. There is no "damage" by talking about town reads hence the quotes.
In post 3311, MathBlade wrote:@Whiskers -- I am thoroughly convinced the case against you is noise and Lucky + Flubber are a team. However I have found that it's generally better to explain my scumreads than defend my town ones.

Defending my town ones ends up with stopping people from making that read themselves. Instead I would rather point out how Lucky isn't reading and flubber is being well flubber.

But long story short,
In post 3319, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3311, MathBlade wrote:@Whiskers -- I am thoroughly convinced the case against you is noise and Lucky + Flubber are a team. However I have found that it's generally better to explain my scumreads than defend my town ones.

Defending my town ones ends up with stopping people from making that read themselves. Instead I would rather point out how Lucky isn't reading and flubber is being well flubber.
Hey wow it's almost like
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:I don't like talking about my town reads in case they are wrong. If you push me on it, I'll talk about it but I don't think it's a good idea for town to tell unconf players that might be scum what they are doing right to get a town read from them.
In post 3321, Lucky2u wrote:For those you playing along at home. What whiskers is saying here is that its incredibly ironic that MATHblade attacked me for not wanting to defend my town reads and then said he doesn't want to defend his own.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Also Smo, you might want to read the above.

There you'll find "a thing" from Lucky on Mathblade. In fact, go back and read the whole set of pages this takes place during, it's a pretty good section IMO.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”