Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Well either that or he decided to misrepresent one of my posts and/or didnt read my exchange with Viomi.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Umm...
Really guys, are my posts hard to read or something?

How am i supposed to tell if Lycan's strawmanning me if 2 people are misinterpreting things and makes me believe i just didnt convey what i was doing in my post correctly.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Maybe i was just wrong again...

/quit indefinitely
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Maki day 1:

In post 722, Dunnstral wrote:Hi maki, want to talk about reads?
In post 723, Maki Harukawa wrote:I just woke up
And are you inviting or asking
In post 724, Dunnstral wrote:Consider than an invitation, because I want to talk about your reads and mine with you. Who should we lynch from your perspective?
In post 725, Maki Harukawa wrote:I'm going to decline that invite then.
In post 727, Dunnstral wrote:Why are you voting for klunk?
In post 728, Maki Harukawa wrote:Read my iso.
In post 730, Maki Harukawa wrote:You're scum.
Maki day 2:

In post 1086, Dunnstral wrote:Hi maki, want to talk about reads? Consider than an invitation, because I want to talk about your reads and mine with you. Who should we lynch from your perspective? Why do you suspect kunk?
What does this mean too[/quote]
In post 1088, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1086, Dunnstral wrote:Hi maki, want to talk about reads? Consider than an invitation, because I want to talk about your reads and mine with you. Who should we lynch from your perspective? Why do you suspect kunk?
Sure I need something refreshing after reading Lycan and Wisdom's insanity who has outted no reason for there sr's yet expects us to follow
In post 1162, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1048, Maki Harukawa wrote:DiamondSentinel Chara Wickedestjr
Kaede Akamatsu
Lycanfire Dunnstral
Shuichi Saihara
kunkstar7 Wisdom

Where I'm at atm.
DiamondSentinel-
Read acid iso and that's a lot of the reason I townread diamond it doesn't look like scum v scum to me and I feel like a lot of his emotions were genuine this point isn't as strong given a lot of it is anger and you can have anger and still be scum I also think people are trying to mislynch this slot given a few sr's I see are (Me Dimond Wicked) but I see no reasoning for such a team like this to exist it feels like trying to push someone because you're limited on your options
Chara-
Tone. tone tone tone, I just don't dislike anything Chara posts I feel like they're trying to solve the game another factor is I have a sr on wisdom and Chara and wisdom don't feel like scum vs scum to me (also a bit bias given a lot of Chara's reads seem to stack up to mine.
Wickedestjr-
Counter wagon to scum plus I haven't seen a lot of valid reasons that make this scum vs scum wagons I'm a bit puzzled because of the "why does klunk not switch" but this guys silly gambits kinda make more sense coming from town then they do scum I don't see him trying to reap a ton of cred from it but I do need to glance at his later posts since my eyes kinda glaze over sometimes.

Kaede Akamatsu-
I don't really understand a lot of the Kaede townreads I have a light tr on her myself but people seem to have her on this "LOCK TOWNREAD" spot I liked her early game content but this "my head is spinning idk what to do" is just odd for me I feel if wicked flips scum Kaede is in that "lock town" but if he flipped town high chance of her being scum I'm keeping my eye on her given her has a tr on me for a "townslip" that can be very easy to fake almost pocket ish

Lycanfire-
I really want to know more about where this guy stands on his reads I see a few walls but from mostly what I can tell is he agrees a lot with wisdom? (lol) He also had this magic "I can read Maki off one game" that makes me roll my eyes for now he's null I don't really see him pushing much or showing a lot of desire for a lynch I kinda just want him to pick something and try to push it or show interest
Dunnstral-
Ah Dunn my friend who I think could be town I've been rethinking this read a lot but I don't feel ready to put him as town yet given I had his slot at lock scum I want to know why he sr's me and why he's so eager to talk to me I get we're friends but this sense of eagerness is kinda scary the people in his other slots didn't really do much justice but hey we'll talk and that may help me get a read on him the interesting part is dunn has a lot of tells and he's done
both
his town and scum tells so more to come.

Shuichi Saihara-
I think this is mostly a gut read whenever I look at his posts they make me scrunch my nose I just...don't like it his reads also have wicked and dimond as scum teammates and that just blows my mind as I'm either trash or I just can't see that team happening. He's made a few valid points I like that he made a readslist and then in his next comment put something that defends his top sr and I understand the anger of "I'm obv town what the fuck" (of course that's easy to fake but it depends how you go at it) he brings up decent points all around but I wouldn't be shocked if it's in this players scumrange.

kunkstar7-
If I have a read wrong it'll be this one I was just skimming his iso again and I was getting somewhat cold feet but I don't wanna just release my sr on klunk when it was so strong before I didn't like the stances he was doing early on in the game his only redeeming points for me are a few interactions along with the L-1 vote but I don't think a few reasons should outweigh the overall feel I get from this guy

Wisdom-
Needs to be the lynch today at first I thought it was just a clash of playstyles (I don't understand how you have fun just calling people scum and that's it) but his reads are so out there and so wacky and out of place that it can not come from anything but scum I bet you he's trying to get Wicked lynched so he can leave the game right after this is not the town Wisdom I played with before I don't get his reads or thought put into them (prob because there isn't any) I dislike his "klunk 5th buddy" thing that makes me rethink klunk because it's outright so slimy he "reread" the entire game and his reads would be better flipped upsidedown if we're both town (lol) one of us is majorly wrong not only is this the best chance of hitting scum it's a great info lynch also. This slot shouldn't be in the game
Well, whatever, I like the effort made in 1162
I don't know what tells you are talking about (or... think you're talking about)

Shuichi was pushing Viomi yesterday and for that I'm willing to not consider them for at least a while
I'm noting the klunk popped up and voted Viomi yesterday too

And yeah, I'm down to lynch Wisdom too

UNVOTE: Maki Harukawa
VOTE: Wisdom
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1203, Dunnstral wrote:And yeah, I'm down to lynch Wisdom too
If this is unclear, it means I'm willing to lynch him with you and not the both of you I guess
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

@Chara, Maki: From my perspective, I'm having trouble seeing why kunkstar-scum would vote for Viomi as opposed to me. The only way it would make sense is if we were both scum, but I know that not to be the case. I asked because I wanted to know if there's something I'm missing about this.

In particular, if you can't explain kunkstar-scum voting his partner instead of a mis-lynch, then that would mean your scum read on kunkstar is contingent on me being scum too. That's why I don't understand you voting for him before me.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Shuichi, if you are town, then I feel like you are starting to conf-bias here. I think these posts from you are pretty unreasonable:
In post 1126, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1119, Wickedestjr wrote:The fact that you say 'that interaction' shows that you agree with me that it was just one interaction. It might not matter to you, but I personally have trouble biting my tongue when someone is stretching the truth about me. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

If Wisdom is town, then he shouldn't ever have to incorporate dishonesty in his posts - but it was very misleading for him to say that there were lots of bad exchanges between Viomi and I.
You could easily call it several bad exchanges depending on your personal definition of 'exchange' but more importantly calling it dishonesty to add an S to a word seems... like dishonesty
I made eight posts during that conversation, centered around one topic of discussion (Viomi and I were arguing about my vote for her). Wisdom votes me for "lots of the exchanges with viomi felt like scum theatre". My whole point is that this statement doesn't truly describe the events of day 1 but feels like it's written to mislead people and to make people think the case against me is stronger than it actually is.

And I'm not saying this is a strong scum tell by any means, but I feel like it's a microcosm of my bandwagon as a whole and it's frustrating that you are defending it. I'm repeatedly seeing people use misleading language with the intent to push my bandwagon (first Diamond, then Lycan, and now Wisdom).
If I'm such obvious scum that nobody even wants to question me, then why do they have to inflate things to show that I'm mafia?

In post 1127, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1121, Wickedestjr wrote:Btw this is probably scum:
In post 1018, Wisdom wrote:Compare
how confident wicked was
viomi was scum when addressing him as opposed to any of his other posts

throw in the mix that
he only reluctantly voted him
when he could no longer avoid it
Pretty blatant cog dis. Wisdom has never cared about trying to determine my alignment.
The whole point of this post is to point out cog-dis in YOUR posts.

I haven't fact-checked this so I'm not especially agreeing with Wis here but I don't think you're reading his post right.
I really don't think so. If you read each line in a vacuum, it sounds like an individual reason that he is discrediting me. "Throw in the mix" isn't something you say right before pointing out a contradiction. They are two separate criticisms that happen to contradict each other.

And fwiw, I never felt or expressed confidence about Viomi being scum so the first line is just wrong.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 1139, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:eeenie minie mini moe, i pray to god this will flip scum
VOTE: wicked
In post 1152, Chara wrote:Wicked flips town, i blame anyone who isn't me. :>
i apologize for this game falling by the wayside. consider my vote there until i get a chance to look at the count.

my flip on all (by that i mean like, three) of my reads was because my reads didn't make sense with the gamestate. also, Wicked hasn't done anything impressive recently. ;>
Oh come on... :facepalm:
In post 1152, Chara wrote:also, Wicked hasn't done anything impressive recently. ;>
Who has? #superstrongreasoning
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

You guys are acting like deadline's tomorrow. It's okay we have eleven days left.
-Wickedestjr
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dunn you know there's this magic thing called "re thinking your reads after a flip" try it sometime
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Kaede, if you're having trouble with reads then why would you already be sheeping? I can understand struggling with reads but at the same time it doesn't feel like you're doing much to change that. The impression I get from reading your posts is that you're ready for the day to end rather than actually wanting to play the game and develop reads.
-Wickedestjr
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1210, Wickedestjr wrote:Kaede, if you're having trouble with reads then why would you already be sheeping? I can understand struggling with reads but at the same time
it doesn't feel like you're doing much to change that.
Spoiler:

VOTE: Wicked

/quit indefinitely
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

You were already voting for me.

And I'm not trying to be rude/mean, but am I wrong about that statement? For example, you could be questioning the person that you're voting instead of blindly okay'ing their lynch. But you're not even doing that.

And that image is also an accurate depiction of how
I
feel about you/Chara/others lazily supporting my bandwagon.
-Wickedestjr
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

I looked back a little to see if there was anyone strongly on the wicked wagon yesterday avoiding it today. i.e. those who wanted him bussed yesterday but are afraid of getting too far behind now.

Other than Diamond randomly not voting today, there isn't anyone. Not sure what that says.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1212, Wickedestjr wrote:You were already voting for me.
I know.
I just wanted to add emphasis, that i didnt like your statement.

/quit indefinitely
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:15 am

In post 1206, Wickedestjr wrote:I made eight posts during that conversation, centered around one topic of discussion (Viomi and I were arguing about my vote for her). Wisdom votes me for "lots of the exchanges with viomi felt like scum theatre". My whole point is that this statement doesn't truly describe the events of day 1 but feels like it's written to mislead people and to make people think the case against me is stronger than it actually is.
and my point has always been that it doesn't fucking matter at all and it's ridiculous to make a big deal about it.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

If you wanted me to change my ways or at least interact with me, complaining about me looking like not attempting to change my reads, when im clearly struggling to get anything going in my head isnt the way to do it, feels more like a potshot than a genuine concern.

/quit indefinitely
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:18 am

In post 1203, Dunnstral wrote:Well, whatever, I like the effort made in 1162
I don't know what tells you are talking about (or... think you're talking about)

Shuichi was pushing Viomi yesterday and for that I'm willing to not consider them for at least a while

also this post baffles me.

"look at this giant attitude change"

"ok ill sheep you maki!"

??????????
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1217, Shuichi Saihara wrote:

"ok ill sheep you maki!"

??????????
I'm curious about it myself i wanted to comment on it but I thought it be better to wait for Dunn to see if he talks on it
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Spoiler:

"Miu Iruma... the Ultimate inventor
She died before telling us how her Scem scanner worked"
"And the killer
Is one of us"
"It's time to begin the class trial
The battle between the blackened and the spotless"

#Danganronpa

/quit indefinitely
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

if it wasnt for michael id be all over dunn, but as it stands dunn might just be dumb
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

we need a vote on wicked other than ds's

Chara? Feel like bussing yet?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 1216, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:If you wanted me to change my ways or at least interact with me, complaining about me looking like not attempting to change my reads, when im clearly struggling to get anything going in my head isnt the way to do it, feels more like a potshot than a genuine concern.
I wasn't complaining. I was just trying to understand why you're playing this way.

What should I do if I want you to 'change your ways' then?
-Wickedestjr
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1218, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1217, Shuichi Saihara wrote:

"ok ill sheep you maki!"

??????????
I'm curious about it myself i wanted to comment on it but I thought it be better to wait for Dunn to see if he talks on it
I scumread you before though so attitude change doesn't make me want to vote you

no wait, this is the real reason:
Spoiler:
you know there's this magic thing called "re thinking your reads after a flip" try it sometime
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

dunn

what is your vote doing on me and why isnt in on wicked

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”