Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

Unfortunately most of the game is cut and trying to figure out reads working backward is an exercise in futility. I regret joining this game because I feel like removing the past makes this game phenomenally difficult to play let alone the fact that no one would want to replace into a game where you can't catch up on the past.

Kise is someone I'm interested in that hasn't gotten much impression. He hasn't really done anything I townread and I vaguely recall scumreading stuff and I don't like his push on me.

Especially if MathBlade is town there was some other scum on that wagon
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2074, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I don't think that Mathblade/DS is ever scum v scum based on the whole pronouns thing. I think if there was bussing that this conflict wouldn't have happened ever.
I also think that they might just both be town and MathBlade is going idiotic derptunnel mode and DS is just being bad, not that I'm confident in either but I kinda want to lynch elsewhere.

This should be fun. Tell me scum who do you wanna lynch instead?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Like I personally don't like to play in real time and it sabotages my reads and not having most of the game makes it really difficult for me to care.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2075, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Unfortunately most of the game is cut and trying to figure out reads working backward is an exercise in futility. I regret joining this game because I feel like removing the past makes this game phenomenally difficult to play let alone the fact that no one would want to replace into a game where you can't catch up on the past.

Kise is someone I'm interested in that hasn't gotten much impression. He hasn't really done anything I townread and I vaguely recall scumreading stuff and I don't like his push on me.

Especially if MathBlade is town there was some other scum on that wagon
Most of the game isn't cut. Small bits yes. But not most. Mastina deleting some of my VCs and other stuff is annoying but it's still all here for the most part. I've also gotten in the habit of saving important things.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2077, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Like I personally don't like to play in real time and it sabotages my reads and not having most of the game makes it really difficult for me to care.
I'm confused don't we usually play real time RC? Maybe work with Titus. I know she's a real time poster.

It's not like the thread has hundreds of posts to keep up with.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm referring to my ISO specifically where there's a lot of thoughts on the game that I remember having that are gone and I can't piece together or remember what they were.
I do not play real time. I can react in real time and am good at towntelling in real time but in terms of actually scumhunting I need time to sit and think about the game.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:34 pm

I disliked and still don't like Yume. She's been a lot more mature about posting and participating as town in games and especially with me trying to get her going she should have been posting.

I feel like she might have been scum who got paralyzed and replaced out because she was scared to try and play properly. I'm not specifically a fan of anything Unabombah has said and he feels more like he's making a show of catching up than that he actually is.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I'm gonna go to bed but I don't like how you're talking about Yume when your vote is on DS. Trying to save your buddy?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2081, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I'm not specifically a fan of anything Unabombah has said and he feels more like he's making a show of catching up than that he actually is.
But I'm always a fan of everything you say.. :(

Anyway, I obviously have thoughts that have formed while reading the game, BUT I feel like it would help if people were still ACTUALLY ACTIVELY POSTING.
That is why I asked for readlists, because it would force people to produce content and work for their reads - real or fake.

I guess I'll just post how I feel tonight and get mislynched like every other game where I speak openly.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Alright. I'm trying a new scumhunting strategy. Rather than looking for shitty logic, which lead me to far too many scumreads, I'm going to look for genuine/not genuine posts. Those are easier for me to determine.

UnaBombaH - Una has, unfortunately, not posted much content at all. Most of it is just personal opinions about people (Source: 2083), and not in the scumhunting way. 2061 is downright incorrect, but that says nothing about the genuine-ness of the post. Really, I just can't tell if any of this is genuine. None of it looks genuine, but it doesn't look
not
genuine.
Math - Surprisingly, most of what they are saying seems to be genuine. ISOing them is full of poor reasoning and anecdotes, but it's safe to assume that they genuinely believe their bull crap. The biggest exception to this is 1985, which screams fake. Of course, it's sarcastic and belittling, so that might be the reason it reads like that, but I can't ignore this post.
RM - Unsurprisingly, this ISO is not genuine. 2074 is the most recent example of something that feels very off. 1639 also seems the same way. The whole fake dayvig thing screams "I want to look like I'm town so I'm going to 'townslip'."

I'll do more later today, but I'm off to class.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:42 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2062, MathBlade wrote:Ever since Gistou where lists fermented myself as a townread despite the number of words I realized that reads lists are a tool of manipulation and I would rather you see my consistency.
I disliked this. Feels like an unnecessary long explanation.
In post 2066, Ghostlin wrote:You have reads, yes? You could organize them or just say who you want to eat rope.
Exactly this.
@Ghostlin, can I get your list? :]
In post 2075, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Unfortunately most of the game is cut and trying to figure out reads working backward is an exercise in futility. I regret joining this game because I feel like removing the past makes this game phenomenally difficult to play let alone the fact that no one would want to replace into a game where you can't catch up on the past.
After reading this, I disliked RC calling my attempts at catching up a show.
It is VERY hard.
I have already replaced into several games on this site, and some have been even further than this, and I have never had this much difficulty trying to get a coherent read on the game-state.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2083, UnaBombaH wrote:Anyway, I obviously have thoughts that have formed while reading the game, BUT I feel like it would help if people were still ACTUALLY ACTIVELY POSTING.
sorry for my own contribution to this problem

any questions you have for me while i am here
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:15 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2084, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. I'm trying a new scumhunting strategy. Rather than looking for shitty logic, which lead me to far too many scumreads, I'm going to look for genuine/not genuine posts. Those are easier for me to determine.
I like this, hit me.
In post 2084, DiamondSentinel wrote:UnaBombaH - Una has, unfortunately, not posted much content at all. Most of it is just personal opinions about people (Source: 2083), and not in the scumhunting way. 2061 is downright incorrect, but that says nothing about the genuine-ness of the post. Really, I just can't tell if any of this is genuine. None of it looks genuine, but it doesn't look not genuine.
My scumhunting is not scumhunting. I'm a newbie, and I suck.
It is a correct assumption that my posts so far haven't been very genuine, I don't even deny that.
But that is mostly how I start all of my games, and move on from there.
And HOW can YOU say that me getting readslists doesn't help me? :lol:
In post 2084, DiamondSentinel wrote:Math - Surprisingly, most of what they are saying seems to be genuine. ISOing them is full of poor reasoning and anecdotes, but it's safe to assume that they genuinely believe their bull crap. The biggest exception to this is 1985, which screams fake. Of course, it's sarcastic and belittling, so that might be the reason it reads like that, but I can't ignore this post.
So you think they are genuine (=town?), but think they suck as town? :facepalm:
I can't say I found too much obvious "bullcrap", as it were, in Mathblades posts.
In post 2084, DiamondSentinel wrote:RM - Unsurprisingly, this ISO is not genuine. 2074 is the most recent example of something that feels very off. 1639 also seems the same way. The whole fake dayvig thing screams "I want to look like I'm town so I'm going to 'townslip'."
Their reaction to the "DayVig" felt...unnecessary, yes.
Someone like RC doesn't get shaken too easily, but then again, this game has been mod-confirmed as bastard so I assume it could've been real.
So not sure if it's AI.
In post 2084, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'll do more later today, but I'm off to class.
If I may ask, how did you end up analyzing the three of us? :]
Your top scumreads or..?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2086, Theta Alpine wrote:any questions you have for me while i am here
If you had to dayvig someone right now, who would it be and why? :]0
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2087, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2084, DiamondSentinel wrote:Math - Surprisingly, most of what they are saying seems to be genuine. ISOing them is full of poor reasoning and anecdotes, but it's safe to assume that they genuinely believe their bull crap. The biggest exception to this is 1985, which screams fake. Of course, it's sarcastic and belittling, so that might be the reason it reads like that, but I can't ignore this post.
So you think they are genuine (=town?), but think they suck as town? :facepalm:
mathblade is not exactly known for his excellent town play
not that he is bad
he just has a different style that people tend to bash him on
UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2086, Theta Alpine wrote:any questions you have for me while i am here
If you had to dayvig someone right now, who would it be and why? :]0
i would say diamond but i actually want to see the rest of their reads

so i will say mariomaniac4 because they have not been replaced yet

although radiant moonlight is a close second cause they were the slot pushing mulch the most
which i guess could mean they are town
but that is wifom
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

A player has Pm'd me. It is not alignment indicative but calling it out and telling Mastina.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am at work but carrying on for now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2085, UnaBombaH wrote:Exactly this.
@Ghostlin, can I get your list?
You're going to be sorely disappointed; I joined the game late Day 1 and anyone I don't mention I feel meh about.

Right now I'm not fond of DS for their push eariler on the whole 'mulch wagon is good wagon to analyze for the scums'; I am somewhat torn between dumb, dumb scum, or smarter scum that wants to sound dumb; but 2/3 point to scum, so...?

I didn't like smocaine for sorta pushing me towards mulch with the PT slip thing (this has been edited by mastina, so you can't find it) and ending up on someone else.

I don't like TA's Voting list mostly because it's noise and they can't commit to their scum reads to actually vote one.

My town reads right now are camn (when she was able to be here), mathblade (I'm not sure I agree with him 100% but there you is), and you (gut, I like your entrance so far). I'll be real honest: I'm having trouble giving two fucks about this game due to things feeling like they're slipping through my fingers and the fact that I'm trying to read things in the now rather than being able to evolve stuff.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:01 am

Post by mastina »

<<< Thread locked while I confer with the listmod on an issue. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< Righto, thread reopened. Nothing to see here. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< Aronis and Not_Mafia are being prodded.
This is Not_Mafia's second prod.
Aronis countdown: (expired on 2017-11-10 19:48:23).
Not_Mafia countdown: (expired on 2017-11-10 19:49:49). >>>
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 2092, Ghostlin wrote:I didn't like smocaine for sorta pushing me towards mulch with the PT slip thing (this has been edited by mastina, so you can't find it) and ending up on someone else.
I was on the Mulch lynch dude. I helped lynch a townie. Stop saying I ended elsewhere.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by mastina »

Yo Smocaine that's not exactly something which will earn you
towncred
. :shifty:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can we execute half the playerlist
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by mastina »

Good news: slept well.