gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 898, Apple Jack wrote:The point of the hypothetical is to teach people that you just can’t believe a person at face value when they claim and that’s literally what every single person in this game did beside me.
Ye cus every single person in this game can actually think logically. You are just the definition of insanity, sorry.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Quick »

Thor, I want to ask you if you have ever meta dived me. I doubt you have, but want to ask anyways.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

Who’s your main again quick?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 902, Apple Jack wrote:Who’s your main again quick?
Read my sig or look at my website.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 864, Apple Jack wrote:1. Yet I’ve seen hundreds of town PRs lynched. Clearly people don’t care about claims when a person plays bad.
2. Imo you will be. If somebody knows you are lying today is the best time to counter claim so we can lynch scum.
3. It’s not my fault you intentionally alienated me, lied to me, argued semantics, and out right refused to help me figure out the game. Your reads can’t be trusted even if you were mod confirmed cause you haven’t showed a willingness to work with others. If you were willing, you’d have provided the stuff I’ve been asking for.
4. We probably shouldn’t no lynch today.
5. I know what mylo means.
6. Doesn’t matter my opinion cause I’m now a n00b. The IC is a voluntary teaching role. As an ic you accept that responsibility. Refusing to teach is setting a bad example and doing a disservice to them.
1. Sure. And?
2. Uh huh...
3. How did I intentionally alienate you? We literally just had a discussion where I called you out for strawmanning and forced you not to and, magically, the conversation became more reasonable. You're the one who flipped out like an angry bee on me. Not the other way around - I've been calling you town for days and PATIENTLY dealing with your insane demands.
4. Why not?
5. Okay - I'm not the one demanding that the IC treat everyone like an idiot and explain everything. But I thought I'd check.
6. How have I refused to teach except in your world of wanting me to explain things that everyone already appears to understand (and also explaining a lot of things to you and being called a liar for it)
Also, as noted, if what you claim is true - I should have the mod coming down on me like a ton of bricks...it's been 24 hours...just saying Derp.
In post 865, Apple Jack wrote:If nobody CCs you today and I keep pushing you, I’ll be reported for game throwing. I’ll be banned from newbies and from the site. I have no interest in that.
How would that be game throwing and not just really derpy play?
I think you're trying, I just think you don't use logic - me asking you about your CC attitudes basically showed that you're using gut.
That's fine, gut is fine.
Just don't pretend you're using analysis and logic if you're going gut - it makes you look dumb.
Gut isn't dumb, many of the top players are gut players, to be perfectly frank, I'd consider myself a gut player. But you need to be aware and honest with how you get your reads.
In post 885, gameplay506 wrote:my 3 scumreads are still alive
can you grant gameplay, the one who cheated death, his wish and lynch wilky?
or north?
or quick?
I won't even bother with posts or cases just count me in for voting any of those 3
Could you rank them in order from most to least scummy in your mind?
Because 50% of the game is not a particularly sexy lynch plan.
In post 887, Quick wrote:DH is Scummy for tunneling on Thor.
How is that scummy exactly?
Is your argument that he's super clever and is going deep on the derp attack to get town points?
Or is it a theory that he, for some reason, thought/thinks I'm lynchable and now can't afford to change his stance?
Because I don't see the money there for scum.
The guy annoys me, so I'd be down for lynching him on general principle if you could justify a scum process, but I really fail to see it.
Clarify?
In post 895, wilky wrote:We still have plenty of time left in day 3. I agree that a NL could be the right move but lets get more information out of today at first
Sure!
Like what?
Your comment here is empty without effort to create information, no?
In post 898, Apple Jack wrote:The point of the hypothetical is to teach people that you just can’t believe a person at face value when they claim and that’s literally what every single person in this game did beside me.
As a thought, unless you had a role to counterclaim me, shouldn't that have clued you in?
If EVERYBODY took my claim at face value - wouldn't that suggest no counter was coming?
Seems kind of obvious...
In post 901, Quick wrote:Thor, I want to ask you if you have ever meta dived me. I doubt you have, but want to ask anyways.
I have not.
Or, quite possibly, I have and I don't remember.
But I tend to apply meta within fairly constrained time windows, and have a terrible memory as far as keeping that stuff in my head (and since I tend to expect every year to obligate a reassessment anyway, I don't see much point to trying)
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 904, Thor665 wrote:Also, as noted, if what you claim is true - I should have the mod coming down on me like a ton of bricks...it's been 24 hours...just saying Derp.
Penguin said he’s busy but would read the thread in his entirety when he has time.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 904, Thor665 wrote:
In post 887, Quick wrote:DH is Scummy for tunneling on Thor.
How is that scummy exactly?
Is your argument that he's super clever and is going deep on the derp attack to get town points?
Or is it a theory that he, for some reason, thought/thinks I'm lynchable and now can't afford to change his stance?
Because I don't see the money there for scum.
The guy annoys me, so I'd be down for lynching him on general principle if you could justify a scum process, but I really fail to see it.
Clarify?
I think it's closer to the second option you gave. I think DH thinks that he put so much into his read on you that he's kinda pigeonholed to keep Scum reading you. I think this is Scummy because it shows he's not reevaluating unless he is pretty much forced to. And by your own admission, you are saying that you are not clear and he is saying you are clear.

Plus I still haven't seen him look at anyone else yet, really. I mean, he's got his Scum read on wilky, but I just don't know why he goes after you instead of wilky when no one is biting on you and there are more than a few that find wilky Sus. It doesn't makes sense as a Town perspective to do that. We prolly could have lynched wilky yesterday, but for some reason, it didn't happen.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 906, Quick wrote:he's not reevaluating unless he is pretty much forced to
You think? What gave it away?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 906, Quick wrote:Plus I still haven't seen him look at anyone else yet, really. I mean, he's got his Scum read on wilky, but I just don't know why
I voted game yesterday and again today. I started the day yesterday voting wilky and explained why. Also in the arguments with Thor I mentioned why I suspected him.

Like if you are town, do better please.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

Like you say we could lynch wilky but you weren’t pushing it. The one time you said something about lynching wilky, you said that you only said it to get people taking which implies it wasn’t serious.

So you now acting like wilky was a viable option yesterday is suspect
I love MUFFINS!!!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 905, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 904, Thor665 wrote:Also, as noted, if what you claim is true - I should have the mod coming down on me like a ton of bricks...it's been 24 hours...just saying Derp.
Penguin said he’s busy but would read the thread in his entirety when he has time.
Maybe you should quote out some of the IC questions I've lied about so you can just quick link him?
In post 906, Quick wrote:I think it's closer to the second option you gave. I think DH thinks that he put so much into his read on you that he's kinda pigeonholed to keep Scum reading you. I think this is Scummy because it shows he's not reevaluating unless he is pretty much forced to. And by your own admission, you are saying that you are not clear and he is saying you are clear.

Plus I still haven't seen him look at anyone else yet, really. I mean, he's got his Scum read on wilky, but I just don't know why he goes after you instead of wilky when no one is biting on you and there are more than a few that find wilky Sus. It doesn't makes sense as a Town perspective to do that. We prolly could have lynched wilky yesterday, but for some reason, it didn't happen.
I have a hard time buying this as an act,
This has to be what the guy is like.
If we had town games of him being reasonable I'd hop on him in a hot second - but I get the feeling they don't exist.
Do you get a different vibe for some reason?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Quick »

Thor, I'd like to know your read on North. What about my slot was worse than blastoise when you looked at the VC's?

Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

If Thor is clear. I like quick/game for scum. Quick isn’t acting like he should plus he’s lying in mylo. Game is lurking in mylo.

Neither are things town should do.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 912, Apple Jack wrote:If Thor is clear. I like quick/game for scum. Quick isn’t acting like he should plus he’s lying in mylo. Game is lurking in mylo.

OK, I'm lying now? Mind pointing this out?

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 911, Quick wrote:Thor, I'd like to know your read on North. What about my slot was worse than blastoise when you looked at the VC's?
Nothing - don't think I ever said there was within the VCs.
In post 912, Apple Jack wrote:If Thor is clear. I like quick/game for scum. Quick isn’t acting like he should plus he’s lying in mylo. Game is lurking in mylo.

Lots of things town shouldn't do are being done this game ;)

How is Quick lying?
I think he's scum and I don't see him blatantly lying.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 914, Thor665 wrote:
In post 911, Quick wrote:Thor, I'd like to know your read on North. What about my slot was worse than blastoise when you looked at the VC's?
Nothing - don't think I ever said there was within the VCs.
IDK what this means...

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You asked me to support a statement I don't think I made.
I pointed this out.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 916, Thor665 wrote:You asked me to support a statement I don't think I made.
I pointed this out.
You may not have said that before, but I wasn't asking about what you said before. I asked why, when looking at the VC, that I look worse than blastoise AKA north.

wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 917, Quick wrote:
In post 916, Thor665 wrote:You asked me to support a statement I don't think I made.
I pointed this out.
You may not have said that before, but I wasn't asking about what you said before. I asked why, when looking at the VC, that I look worse than blastoise AKA north.

So if he didn't even say it how could he answer the question?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 904, Thor665 wrote:
In post 895, wilky wrote:We still have plenty of time left in day 3. I agree that a NL could be the right move but lets get more information out of today at first
Sure!
Like what?
Your comment here is empty without effort to create information, no?

My comment was more as a direct reply to DH's post above it, i'd say I have tried to create some information during today.
Any thoughts on the NSG/Quick connection I made?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

I've been lurking this whole game but ye
And voting the only clear player in mylo isn't really the definition of towny :wink:
@thor
North
Wilky
Quick
That order
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Actually I take it back, in your case its the definition of a VI
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by wilky »

At least he has tried to take the game forward (he's going the wrong direction but that's a different argument) you have just lurked, came on now and again to complain, or to accuse people of being scum but with no reasoning behind it either.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:05 am

Post by gameplay506 »

There is reasoning
But its in my head, not here
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 913, Quick wrote:

OK, I'm lying now? Mind pointing this out?
I did. In post 908
I love MUFFINS!!!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”