kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by kelbris »

Quite frankly, your "mason" post did not come off as a joke, I saw it as a way to get someone you were tunneling lynched, which is what made me go after you for it. All you would have had to do was say "jk" or something to the effect of "it was a joke" and all would have been fine, but your post telling me to die/GTFO...no, just no

since my main point has been debunked, going to UNVOTE: from Transcend and VOTE: IceGuy since he is the only other one in my scumleans right now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Transcend »

no it was a joke don't be thick

VOTE: iceguy

can't believe i'm voting with my hardest scumread rn because yuo chimpazees are lynching obvtown
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Transcend »

aand just for clarity i only meant for you to die in this game

i wouldn't wantyou to harm yourself outsid of it
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Back to boring.

VOTE: boring

I will quote and say some stuff in an hour or two.
I mostly just lurk now.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: boring
Yuria
Yuria
Goon
Yuria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Yuria »

In post 423, boring wrote:@Yuria - can you walk me through your kelbris vote? He's not even registering for me yet, so I want to understand why he's your scummiest pick.
In post 253, kelbris wrote:I would like to know this as well. I am honestly considering voting to get Elmo to L-1, I honestly disagree with his opinion on early game reads. I have seen several games played where scum have been successfully found with reads from within the first 2 pages. I am eager to see if he can convince everyone that he is town, rather then just attacking the wagon.
This post is a messy way to push someone. None of it is clear to the actual reason he wants to vote elmo, it's just fluff with a threat to vote someone and barely any accusation. The reason he reiterates about her later in his list (about attacking the wagon) is prefaced by being eager to see her convince people. Other than just being a weird fucking thing to say, it makes me think he accidentally admitted to knowing Elmo was a townie who was messing up her reaction to the wagon.

You could also look at him saying he's understands where you're coming from calling his posts fearful and scummy. I don't see townies calling accusations of themselves completely understandable..
In post 554, DeasVail wrote:First, now that I'm going specifically through your ISO, I realise I never responded to 420. There's not too much I can say other than that my instinct upon the replace-out request was to at least wait for the replacement, but then I realised that there was not all that much logical reason to do so. As for my read on the slot now? I don't want to lynch it.

I am also mildly concerned by the above line of questioning from Yuria, since I feel it was a reasonably obvious change of mind that shouldn't have needed much explanation. So, I'm not sure why the push, but meh, it's not a strong reason to think that Yuria is scum.
I guess I don't see why there's no logical reason to wait. The only time I'd think there wouldn't be one is when your absolutely sure they were scum. When I originally read I didn't pay too much attention and thought you unvoted her after transcend moved to viomi, but I am still wondering if the timing of your elmo vote had anything to do with my unvoting, cuz your relationship to the elmo wagon looked like you wanted to encourage it without dropping a vote for it. Dropping boring pretty quick doesn't give that theory too many points though.

I looked through your posts again, and realized that you weren't voting elmo when you thought you were and wanted to(post 134, post 144) and after you realized it didn't decide to actually place it until the matter mentioned before. Is there a reason for that?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 593, boring wrote:... then mutant ... I've stumbled into a game populated by people who don't understand the word "and"
Could you please point out where this happened as I really don't see where you're coming from here?

In post 595, Transcend wrote:
In post 586, Rem wrote:
In post 573, Transcend wrote:you're a fucking idiot die
i don't need shitbags like you in my town

VOTE: kelbris

we're lynching boring tomorrow i swear to god if that slot doesn't die this game i'm going to be very mad
I don't think scum make this post so Transcend is probably town.
i would actually make a post like this as scum
In post 596, Rem wrote:Same tbh.
Why would you defend Transcend by saying what he is doing isn't a scum tell if you admit you would do it as scum???

@boring this whole thing of updating your reads everytime your opinion changes is getting kinda boring.
In post 427, boring wrote:(see what I did there?)
It's almost as if you view your own opinion as the most important and hence are shoving it down our throats. It also falls into the whole trap I fell in of looking scummy by being overly helpful. I doubt that's the impression you were trying to give but since a good portion of your posts as basically reads or read updates rather than general discussion it's the way it's coming across to me.

In post 606, boring wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 522, boring wrote:
Ectomancer
looks
town
. The post above is my favorite (try to focus on the motivation behind a post like that rather than the content). The way he cheered on Luca looked very town motivated too. He engaged Elmo productively, or at least tried. He also appears motivated to move the game along.

I want to reduce
Ectomancer
to
townlean
because I can't think up any town motivation for wanting me -- or anyone -- to claim right now.

- If I'm a PR, that's a bad idea.
- If I'm a VT, it narrows the pool of potential PRs for scum, which is a bad idea.
- If I'm scum, it risks drawing out a PR, which is a bad idea.
- If he thinks I'm scum and he wants to pin me down to claim, then it brings us back to the above-mentioned bad ideas, and begs the question: why not just vote me?
This is a good point but honestly, there is no way you are anything over than a VT or scum. I don't get why Ectomancer is seemingly pushing you to false claim a PR because there is no way that would ever be believable based on Elmo's actions.

In post 616, Transcend wrote:but i'm gonna vig boring tonight so who cares

lynch rem today
*slow claps*
Well fucking done. I'm surprised no one has picked up on this vigilante claim by you before my comment and I just think it shows that people aren't really reading your posts due to them being full of ramblings and insults. But seriously why would you claim to be vig day 1? It's like you want to be shot tonight. If there is a jailkeeper then they could save you but your kill would be cancelled out. If I were you, I would now regularly update us on who you want to kill tonight so that if there is a JK they can decide if it's worth risking letting you die to kill your target. Of course, if there is no JK you are fucked (and let's be honest, I don't think many people would mind that based on how you've acted during the game).
I mostly just lurk now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:13 am

Post by DeasVail »

I can not get to this tonight sadly. I will be back when I can.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
Ectomancer
looks
town
. The post above is my favorite (try to focus on the motivation behind a post like that rather than the content). The way he cheered on Luca looked very town motivated too. He engaged Elmo productively, or at least tried. He also appears motivated to move the game along.

I want to reduce
Ectomancer
to
townlean
because I can't think up any town motivation for wanting me -- or anyone -- to claim right now.

- If I'm a VT, it narrows the pool of potential PRs for scum, which is a bad idea.
- If he thinks I'm scum and he wants to pin me down to claim, then it brings us back to the above-mentioned bad ideas, and begs the question: why not just vote me?
If you can't think up any town motivation behind what he did then how can you be justifying that townlean right now?

In post 607, kelbris wrote:Just popped in to say-I do not care for Transcend's "you're a fucking idiot go die" post, nor will I "GTFO". You put up a claim and a lie to try to get people to lynch boring, whom I believe to be town and whom you kept tunneling. I simply did not wish for your lie to go on, even if it meant that I would be under suspicion of being mafia again, I would rather prove my alignment through my own actions rather then letting someone else lie to get the job done.

First post I've liked from Kelbris. Feels pretty genuine.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Actually is pretty decent as well - enough to keep me off Kelbris' wagon for today.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@Mutant
- given Transcend previously claimed Mason and 'innocent chile' this game, I'm not sure why anyone would take his vig claim seriously.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:07 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 632, mutantdevle wrote:
*slow claps*
Well fucking done. I'm surprised no one has picked up on this vigilante claim by you before my comment and I just think it shows that people aren't really reading your posts due to them being full of ramblings and insults. But seriously why would you claim to be vig day 1? It's like you want to be shot tonight. If there is a jailkeeper then they could save you but your kill would be cancelled out. If I were you, I would now regularly update us on who you want to kill tonight so that if there is a JK they can decide if it's worth risking letting you die to kill your target. Of course, if there is no JK you are fucked (and let's be honest, I don't think many people would mind that based on how you've acted during the game).
It's just Transcend being his usual anti-town self.
In post 635, Luca Blight wrote:Actually is pretty decent as well - enough to keep me off Kelbris' wagon for today.
How do you come to this conclusion? I feel like he's mostly jumping on the most promising wagon that isn't himself.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Not sure why I'm still bothering asking Boring questions to be honest; she seems to have given up interacting with anyone in this game.

IceGuy
- Transcend is the most promising wagon that isn't himself? We'll have to disagree there.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:17 am

Post by kelbris »

I knew that's what you meant Transcend, When I said I wasn't going to "die" or "GTFO", I meant that I was not going to let what you said convince me to replace out. Unless something major comes up IRL, I prefer to stick to the game until I die.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I want to note I don't like Deas' vote on Sheep in , not because I necessarily think Sheep is Town but because the vote is completely fruitless; it achieves literally nothing, unless he subsequently pushes that lynch which doesn't appear forthcoming.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I really hate playing against scum when they have day chat as it makes association tells very tricky.

I'm starting to get paranoid the recent Kelbris/Transcend thing could have been faked.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Ectomancer »

In post 632, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 593, boring wrote:... then mutant ... I've stumbled into a game populated by people who don't understand the word "and"
Could you please point out where this happened as I really don't see where you're coming from here?

In post 595, Transcend wrote:
In post 586, Rem wrote:
In post 573, Transcend wrote:you're a fucking idiot die
i don't need shitbags like you in my town

VOTE: kelbris

we're lynching boring tomorrow i swear to god if that slot doesn't die this game i'm going to be very mad
I don't think scum make this post so Transcend is probably town.
i would actually make a post like this as scum
In post 596, Rem wrote:Same tbh.
Why would you defend Transcend by saying what he is doing isn't a scum tell if you admit you would do it as scum???

@boring this whole thing of updating your reads everytime your opinion changes is getting kinda boring.
In post 427, boring wrote:(see what I did there?)
It's almost as if you view your own opinion as the most important and hence are shoving it down our throats. It also falls into the whole trap I fell in of looking scummy by being overly helpful. I doubt that's the impression you were trying to give but since a good portion of your posts as basically reads or read updates rather than general discussion it's the way it's coming across to me.

Spoiler:
Ectomancer
looks
town

I want to reduce
Ectomancer
to
townlean

This is a good point but honestly, there is no way you are anything over than a VT or scum. I don't get why Ectomancer is seemingly pushing you to false claim a PR because there is no way that would ever be believable based on Elmo's actions.

In post 616, Transcend wrote:but i'm gonna vig boring tonight so who cares

lynch rem today
*slow claps*
My apologies. I underestimated your abilities.

vote Boring

You know what? That might be L-1 or it might be the hammer. Oh well. <Submit>
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:44 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 638, Luca Blight wrote:
IceGuy
- Transcend is the most promising wagon that isn't himself? We'll have to disagree there.
At that point, it was. The boring wagon looked like it fell apart.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 642, Ectomancer wrote:vote Boring

You know what? That might be L-1 or it might be the hammer. Oh well.
For someone so adamant about getting a claim out of boring (but wanting to lynch someone else)...you seem fairly indifferent to possibly hammering boring.

More Ecto votes would be nice.

Also...I believe boring is at L-3.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Two things in kelbris's 572 ping me as town:
- Saying that he voted Elmo to get a claim. That would be a weird thing for scum to admit.
- The misunderstanding of the jokeclaim is one that scum would be less likely to do genuinely (having chosen the PRs), and be unlikely to fake.

I'm wondering about Transcend being scum. The only thing I've really to go on is that there's just nothing in his iso that makes me think he's town at all. If he's trying to catch scum at all, rather than just lynch any old person, I'd expect to see something that looks that way.
VOTE: Transcend
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Transcend »

Lol I'm obv town

Try again
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I disagree. Why are you obvtown?
Yuria
Yuria
Goon
Yuria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Yuria »

hey, we got like less than 3 days fishy do you really wanna tread on new ground? Kelbris is a good mix of scummy posting and giving me bad vibes so I'd appreciate if people would look over him and what we've said about him.

The mason thing is kinda dumb and I really can't believe someone would take a joke claim seriously that's impossible in this setup.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

^^ okay i really dislike that yuria post ^^

Return to “Completed Open Games”