Mini 1960: League of Legends U-Pick - Minions Have Spawned!

Monaca Towa
Monaca Towa
Goon
Monaca Towa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Monaca Towa »

Panzer I don't think the Post Restriction is AI in of itself, but I think what will be a lot more AI is if they aboslutely hate the post restriction.
Monaca Towa
Monaca Towa
Goon
Monaca Towa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Monaca Towa »

The fact it forces her out as Sona?
Eh maybe that's a bit more AI and could be town but I much rather read her off of play.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:42 am

Post by PJ. »

Maki Case
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In post 56, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 55, PJ. wrote:Annoying. I'd honestly be cool with hammering any of the annoying alts, will make reading and rereading much more bearable.
VOTE: Panzer
1) First of all this is my main
2) I feel you're using this as a scum excuse to hammer with no heat on you
3) If this is really an issue for you take it up with others.
3rd post of the game. She immediately takes the defensive. Her only posts prior to the quoted are her asking why people want to hammer AAA and a friendly throwaway posts - nothing egregious. So she immediately assumes she being attacked despite the facts of her not being an alt and not being annoying previously in this game. She's just immediately paranoid, in a "why are you trying to lynch me?!" sort of way. We off to a strange start.

This defensiveness last for 3 posts.

Then we got this exchange
In post 78, PJ. wrote:
Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 58, PJ. wrote:In addition, if I find you sufficiently insufferable, I couldn't really care less whether you're an alt or not. I'd prefer you out of the game rather than in it.
then sub out no one is forcing you to be here
I want to be here because I like the theme. I can't help who else signs up for the games I want to play, especially considering I think I signed up 3rd? Also, you're incredibly upset and I think it's mostly for no reason?
~~

<3 alisae.
In post 79, Maki Harukawa wrote:VOTE: Monaca
Just a hard switch(accompanied by an AAA hard switch). No explanation for why the vote and no response to my post, snarky or otherwise.

The post eventually gets explained as a pressure vote - after being spoon fed that logic - (#88) and one that was purely to get a reaction(#101)

I find these things to be absolutely ridiculous considering these three facts: it was without any explanation, it was the first vote on the wagon, and the following post,
In post 85, Maki Harukawa wrote:What makes you think my Monaca vote was for lynch purposes or that I sr her?
This was
6 minutes
after this supposed pressure vote. Are you serious? That is the opposite of a pressure vote. That's a no pressure vote. What is there even to react to? "vote, teehee i don't scum read them tho, [size=large]
BUT FEEL THE FUCKING PRESSURE
[/size]"

The fuck?

My theory, she is distancing herself from trying to policy lynch the policy lyncher - always a pretty funny path really - because that wagon went no where fast and doesn't even have the legitimacy of AAA's hop because at least they straight said "this vote is for being abrasive". I became slightly less abrasive they left the wagon, that's how that works, w/e cool. So what we have so far is a paranoid person trying to OMGUS a lynch through on PAGE 2!! and then try to pivot away on bullshit reasoning.

And we continue.
In post 104, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 102, PJ. wrote:As long as one is Maki.
If you're town (and maybe you are sadly) I think you're just policy voting me and that's perfectly fine. No respect for you but still fine. If you really scumread me though and you're town then no biggie.
An unprecedented shift in tone from
In post 65, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 58, PJ. wrote:In addition, if I find you sufficiently insufferable, I couldn't really care less whether you're an alt or not. I'd prefer you out of the game rather than in it.
then sub out no one is forcing you to be here
In post 70, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 68, Monaca Towa wrote:Also Claire this comes off like an overeaction to me :/
Don't care. People like him piss me off
In post 73, Maki Harukawa wrote:Like it's not hard to read between alts or take notes if this really upsets you don't play or sub out you can see what your signing up for and it's not like it's impossible for you read between the alts.
Like fuck right off if you're gonna play that policy lynch bs
Quite shocking really. In the span of about two pages you've gonna from paranoid that I wanted to lynch you and fairly upset about it, "no biggie if you scumread me as town". Very strange tone shift. Almost as strange as THE NEXT TONE SHIFT

In post 112, Maki Harukawa wrote:I've already towntold enough I'm not getting lynched this game but as I said if you still wanna try be my guest
In post 137, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 135, Monaca Towa wrote:ye Claire meta works like this
>Throw Tantrum and AtE a bit when voted as town
>Say she's unlynchable as scum (I've heard her say the opposite when she's AtEing before as town)

Also this will help me sort her slot further (Or atleast TRY to sort her slot further)
You can't meta me stop trying
We've gone from paranoid to apathetic to absolute cocksure confidence. The next tone shift is full on frustration and a 1v1 on Alisae because he voted for her. This is then taken back in post 236 where maki calls her vote not serious and vote dunn as her first serious vote but not really. Also refuses to explain her reasoning, again.

Also since her shift from my wagon to Alisae post 79 she calls me town twice for 0 explanation and also counter wagons LLD at some point without explanation. Seems very spaghetti strat to me. Keep throwing stuff at the wall and see what sticks and go with that.

tl;dr

Erractic shifts in tone that seem align with how she feels the game is going for her
Numerous unexplained vote changes with inconsistent recollections of the varying severity of those votes.
An poor ratio of "explaining why they are town":scumhunting. something like 17:0 on that front. It's pretty bad. 50 posts 0 scumhunting
About a 4th of their post are just throw away jokey type stuff that provide absolutely nothing to the game or the town, It honestly seems to me that it's deliberate in how little actual content this person is putting out - something that is null at the most generous but seems more like scum trying to fluff around without being committal.

~~~~~~

pedit: It forces her out as sona almost certainly a 1hp champion(given that the in game character is actually squishier than a caster minion at level 1). The more I think about it the more i actually think this might be an anti-town role, but i realize i'm getting far too into setup speculation territory and i think we should cut that off at the pass now and I apologize for bringing it up. It was awfully amateur of me.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:42 am

Post by PJ. »

pedit was for alisae. also pelase don't respond to that. ty alisae
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

YAY SOMEONE TRIED TO CASE ME

This is gonna be fun
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 327, PJ. wrote:3rd post of the game. She immediately takes the defensive. Her only posts prior to the quoted are her asking why people want to hammer AAA and a friendly throwaway posts - nothing egregious. So she immediately assumes she being attacked despite the facts of her not being an alt and not being annoying previously in this game. She's just immediately paranoid, in a "why are you trying to lynch me?!" sort of way. We off to a strange start.

This defensiveness last for 3 posts.
My whole issue is you said annoying
alt(s)
so I assumed you meant all the DR alts and that would include me you're not the first person to be like "policy the dr alts etc" so it pissed me off with a "oh boy here we go again" I don't feel like I was being defsenive I was mostly extremely annoyed because it felt like you were bitching without doing anything and wanting to just vote for the sake of policy and that made me question why you were in this game in the first place without some type of motive.
Pressure vote on Monaca
No no that was not what it was at all I wanted Monaca to ask me why I was voting her or react to it that's not a vote for the sake of pressure it was a vote for the sake of prodding I wanted to tease her and get anything from it that's why I was sad when they didn't do anything :(
Tone shifts
My mood can change very quickly I also know how to change my tone to get what I want and I like getting what I want sometime. I think the only time I was 100% changing my tone on purpose was my "anger" what makes my shifts in tone AI for you I don't really think they are.

is that really all you have? Aw that was easy make it a challenge for me.

I also think LLD is faking the post thing btw it feels like BS that's not sona's passive that's lore based sona's passive helps her other skills I wouldn't be shocked if this was 100% faked
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 324, Monaca Towa wrote:I don't care and you don't either.
Wow, you're so good on picking up on my lies. You must be a good scumhunter. Truth is, I don't actually scum read you, I just wanted to see what you'd say. I don't scum read Leon, though. So that's a problem.

UNVOTE: Monaca

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 322, Nagito Komaeda wrote:VOTE: Kokichi

Speaking of Kokichi let's get a 10th wagon going.
Okaaay, why am I scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What if: Panzer, Maki, Monaca, Leon are all town, and focus on other people? That would be nice.

All those who are above, can you give a secondary scum read?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 327, PJ. wrote:She immediately takes the defensive
How do you know she just isn't a defensive person in general? Look at those eyes, she has a stare that could kill.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Panzer, I don't like your case, but I like you. Give me another scum read. I think you mentioned Dunn, what about him?
Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Nagito Komaeda »

In post 332, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 322, Nagito Komaeda wrote:VOTE: Kokichi

Speaking of Kokichi let's get a 10th wagon going.
Okaaay, why am I scum?
Well if you were reaction testing my original reasoning doesn't hold that much...

UNVOTE:

Can you guys stop reaction testing I keep reacting to them >:(
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't like that post. But, give me some of your reads, let me see if we can work together, in the name of hope.
Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Nagito Komaeda »

Towners: Maki, Panzer, AAA, Dunn
Nullers: Everyone not listed
Scumers: Kise, Leon
SK: Nagito
Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Nagito Komaeda »

My Dunn read is gut for when you ask.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I kinda want to see Leon posting more but we don't have the time for that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maki, what are your scum reads.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 321, Himiko Yumeno wrote:
In post 319, Nagito Komaeda wrote:Himiko do you have any town or scum reads outside Monoca?
Nyeh talking about them is a pain

Panzer/Maki/Anon v
Monaca/Kokichi?? w
What does v and w mean?
Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Nagito Komaeda »

Villy
Wolfy
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 341, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maki, what are your scum reads.
LLD > Dunn atm
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

VOTE: nagito komaeda
i think that most likely kokichi vs monaca was town vs town. scum tactic there was to snipe into it to try and get wagons going there. nagito votes there and backs off as soon as kokichi reveals it was bait.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That makes sense. Random midget, can I call you Ryoma? Your name reminds me of him. Nee-heehee~

An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 am

Post by An Anonymous Alt »

I'm slow to want to townread LLD early but I feel like if she were scum she would want to have more of a presence in the game.
She's highly likely to eat a bullet for her current playstyle and is confirmed to have one health (I believe the sona claim) so I feel like if she were scum she would be trying harder to be town.

Kise jumping everyone he saw as easy targets while townreading all the players with the most influence is textbook that-era scum and the reads themselves don't make sense. He also hasn't done any actual scumhunting: his claimed reason for scumreading me is that I voted panzer which is crap, the rest of his scumreads are low activity people, and he's somehow townreading every single other active player when a lot of them are scummy as fuck. I do not believe that he comes to a set of reads that scumreads all the people that he saw as easy lynches. I'm also heavily townreading Kokichi and them being on the list is super weird, and just generally there's nothing behind anything they've done. They called the entire playerlist town without giving reasons besides that 'Nag feels town' and 'Maki is town-minded' and the rest of their content has been entirely not game related. They claimed modified PGO when I said that I was vigging them to deter the vig when based on their claimed scumread on my slot and their claimed role mechanics they should have wanted to encourage me to target them, not vice versa, and it reads to me as scum deterring targeted abilities.

They should be the lynch today in any universe and I don't understand how people are townreading this slot atm.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 am

In post 346, Kokichi Oma wrote:That makes sense. Random midget, can I call you Ryoma? Your name reminds me of him. Nee-heehee~

this dude?
can someone else remember the lol upick where lld had this restrict? was it RC's bc ive got a feeling lld was scum
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:27 am

it was but they were town
(sry for not spoilering img didnt realize it was that big)
you suck randomidget

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”