Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 549, Porkens wrote:VOTE: Assemblerotws

What were the roles of the person YOU ate?
And what makes you think I ate anyone?
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

okay, i'm going to start with some analysis just so i can wrap my head around this and try to get back into this game.

so, three people died tonight, with none of them flipped. that means that everyone who could kill did - mafia, the serial killer and the vigilante. given the serial killer's 1 shot bulletproof, not only do we know that the serial killer is still alive but we also know that nobody has even targeted the sk. given the fact that nobody flipped and also that if two killers target eachother they'll both flip, we know that no two killers targeted eachother, although it's possible that a killer was targeted by another killer.
three people died and although we know that the serial killer is still alive, we don't know how many scum vs town died. it's possible that no scum were hit and it's also possible that the entire scumteam is dead with just the serial killer left - in the worst case scenario we are curerntly 3/5 scum to town, in the best case 1/7.

still thinking about the motivations behind killing the people who died, that's to follow.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

while i'm thinking, still happy with this.
VOTE: pmysterious
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

preliminary thoughts:
why was transcend killed? for that matter, why was almost killed? these are the two main questions i've been turning around in my head. i ask these specifically because i find them unexpected as choices, whereas keychain being dead doesn't come as a huge shocker to me really.
which kill came from which killer? there were three deaths, so which one came from scum, which one came from the sk and which one came from the vig? thinking about this should help to explain the motivations behind the kills.
the three people who died were all in somewhat of a scumreading triangle - keychain scumread almost, almost scumread both keychain and transcend, and transcend scumread keychain.
transcend and almost were among the most active players in the game, with keychain being the outlier. probably not relevant now but it'll be useful to consider if vote count / nightkill analysis ever becomes relevant.
looks like almost got what he wanted from back in .
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Will be on late tonight and post catch-up thoughts then. Long as fuck day.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by PMysterious »

I want to go ahead and get in on discussion and figure things out.

In post 551, northsidegal wrote:okay, i'm going to start with some analysis just so i can wrap my head around this and try to get back into this game.

so, three people died tonight, with none of them flipped. that means that everyone who could kill did - mafia, the serial killer and the vigilante. given the serial killer's 1 shot bulletproof, not only do we know that the serial killer is still alive but we also know that
nobody has even targeted the sk
. given the fact that nobody flipped and also that if two killers target each other they'll both flip, we know that no two killers targeted each other, although it's possible that a killer was targeted by another killer.
three people died and although we know that the serial killer is still alive, we don't know how many scum vs town died. it's possible that no scum were hit and it's also possible that the entire scumteam is dead with just the serial killer left - in the worst case scenario we are currently 3/5 scum to town, in the best case 1/7.

still thinking about the motivations behind killing the people who died, that's to follow.
In the bold, we don't know if nobody targeted the SK. There is a roleblocker, and he/she could still be alive. If he is alive and he targeted the Serial Killer, then that's a possibility in itself, since the SK is also 1-shot Roleblock immune. So, the bold is slightly inaccurate, but it could be interesting to think about.
In post 553, northsidegal wrote:preliminary thoughts:
why was transcend killed? for that matter, why was almost killed?
these are the two main questions i've been turning around in my head. i ask these specifically because i find them unexpected as choices, whereas keychain being dead doesn't come as a huge shocker to me really.
which kill came from which killer? there were three deaths, so which one came from scum, which one came from the sk and which one came from the vig? thinking about this should help to explain the motivations behind the kills.
the three people who died were all in somewhat of a scumreading triangle - keychain scumread almost, almost scumread both keychain and transcend, and transcend scumread keychain.
transcend and almost were among the most active players in the game, with keychain being the outlier. probably not relevant now but it'll be useful to consider if vote count / nightkill analysis ever becomes relevant.
looks like almost got what he wanted from back in .
Keychain being killed, not really a big surprise to me either, but in the bold here, there are some theories.

A: Almost or Trans were too town for Scum or SK to be lynch bait, so they killed them off.
B: Trans or Keychain could have been targeted by Vig for being a bit too scummy.

So, with that said, Trans is the only one which could be killed by anyone. Almost was more than likely killed by Scum or SK due to being too town, and Keychain could have been shot by the Vig or SK.

I'll look through the ISOs of all of these players, and hopefully there are some connections.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Porkens »

I ate transcend cause I thought he was crummy and irritatingly non contributor. He was vanilla. Still delicious.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 555, PMysterious wrote: In the bold, we don't know if nobody targeted the SK. There is a roleblocker, and he/she could still be alive. If he is alive and he targeted the Serial Killer, then that's a possibility in itself, since the SK is also 1-shot Roleblock immune. So, the bold is slightly inaccurate, but it could be interesting to think about.
that entire paragraph i was referring exclusively to the killers - we don't know if a non-killing role targeted the sk, but we do know that no killing role did.
Keychain being killed, not really a big surprise to me either, but in the bold here, there are some theories.

A: Almost or Trans were too town for Scum or SK to be lynch bait, so they killed them off.
B: Trans or Keychain could have been targeted by Vig for being a bit too scummy.

So, with that said, Trans is the only one which could be killed by anyone. Almost was more than likely killed by Scum or SK due to being too town, and Keychain could have been shot by the Vig or SK.

I'll look through the ISOs of all of these players, and hopefully there are some connections.
we're going to have to disagree here on how towny almost was - there's no world where i would describe him as "too town". similarly, transcend had a large wagon on him basically the whole day (which i might remind you, you participated in), although it could be that relation to the ucv lynch might have made him more towny come today. even then i would doubt that point - transcend had a lot of focus on him at the end of the day regarding his hammering of someone he townread, so to me that places transcend as a likely vig shot.
In post 556, Porkens wrote:I ate transcend cause I thought he was crummy and irritatingly non contributor. He was vanilla. Still delicious.
any particular reason for the baiting? just so you can laugh at how we ignored the obvious claims postgame, perhaps?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Porkens »

It felt right to burst on to the thread in a really obvious/over the top way. I didn't thoroughly read the setup, and knowing that the sk had nightfall immunity would have changed strategy. But by then I had already committed.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 558, Porkens wrote:It felt right to burst on to the thread in a really obvious/over the top way. I didn't thoroughly read the setup, and knowing that the sk had nightfall immunity would have changed strategy. But by then I had already committed.
to tell you the truth i townread that rationale pretty hard. how would knowing the sk has 1 shot bulletproof change your strat, or is that rolefishing / better left unsaid?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

I would not even hint at being big if I knew it took 2 shots to kill sk. I'd go skhunting instead.

I wish I could askA50 how he planned to hunt cannibaals
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

*the other cannibals.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Porkens »

Not_Mafia*
Assemblerotws*
havingfitz - sheepsaysmeep
northsidegal
PMysterious
Gödel
MathBlade - Elmo TeH AzN
Porkens - Maki Harukawa

8 alive takes 5 to lynch.
Assuming 3 anti town left.

If Robocop has a cannibal rresult we lynch it.
So, that's first.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am waaaaaaaaaay too tipsy tonight and my catch up post didn't make sense to me. I swear I am doing it late tomorrow though. (I have Shadowrun in the morning.)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Porkens »

Did you eat anyone last night?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nope not a cannibal. I had pizza before I replaced in. I townread the piggy so I'm vegan this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

Skim and find sk with tipsy powers go
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Northsidegal but you're making piggy look appetizing for lynching with sk hunting
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 566, Porkens wrote:Skim and find sk with tipsy powers go
Advantage tipsy math :) As I had already read just no catch post
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 559, northsidegal wrote:
In post 558, Porkens wrote:It felt right to burst on to the thread in a really obvious/over the top way. I didn't thoroughly read the setup, and knowing that the sk had nightfall immunity would have changed strategy. But by then I had already committed.
to tell you the truth i townread that rationale pretty hard. how would knowing the sk has 1 shot bulletproof change your strat, or is that rolefishing / better left unsaid?
to tell you the truth implies northsidegal has something to hide. I want them to say everything they wanted to say..
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

I have to stop myself from typing that a lot, even as town. But I agree.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

Gut on godel?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Needs more content or they may be a cannibal. Feed me reads diet and reasons diet.

you too Porkens.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Porkens »

I've hard claimed vigilante
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Gödel »

Holy Crap its math, I think you are stalking me now, second of my games you have replaced into.

Return to “Completed Open Games”