MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 176, Almost50 wrote:
In post 172, Keychain wrote:You try and refute the fact that you scumread (or cannibalread :roll: ) the players that questioned your thought process, then follow it up by doing exactly that.
You know what's wrong with this? It's the fact that id if it is
true
then I'm definitely
not a cannibal
. And you know what that means? It means I'm
definitely not scum
. You know why? Because
all scum are cannibals
, so I cannot be a non-cannibal and still be scum at the same time.

But I feel like I've done a good job exposing all scumsters in one go through my behaviour, so I don't mind eating rope tofay in order to get the VIG IN PARTICULAR to follow my reads.

Irrelevant:

@Comm: Did you have to be the mod in this game? We seem to need a
good vig
in the block, my friend.
:lol:
Here Almost50 claims vig.

In the case Porkens is the vig and Transcend was a vanilla kill then the SK has to shoot Almost 50 because they'd be mafia.

However I highly doubt that because if Porkens was the vig Porkens shoots Almost50 here without a doubt.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There's no chance Porkens who claims to be vig misses Almost50's vig claim. None.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hence why Porkens claiming to shoot Transcend is a crock.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Porkens »

Why would I kill the guy softing vig?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 628, Porkens wrote:Why would I kill the guy softing vig?
Because there's only one vig and that'd be you.

Then again you're not town so you're not thinking like town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 618, MathBlade wrote: Yes I do scumread porkens for the odd play.
I'm not saying anything about making sense to be unorthodox.
I'm asking porkens to be orthodox.
right, and what i'm saying is that porkens
should
be acting unorthodox - the theatrics clearly cast doubt on the claim as evidenced by your disbelief, so if scum don't believe porkens then she lives another day.
In post 620, MathBlade wrote:
In post 617, northsidegal wrote:
In post 614, MathBlade wrote:And if porkens was an actual vig porkens would just eat me. However Porkens isn't a vig and is scum so Porkens has to push me.
why wouldn't scum porkens also just eat you?
Because my being eaten or my flip implicates porkens way too much.

Porkens wants me to shut the fuck up and tries to intimidate me with a vote but apparently porkens hasn't seen a math tunnel.

Because porkens is going down and we are winning this game.
ah, i see what you're saying - if porkens was the vigilante then rather than voting you today she'd just save you for the nightkill, right? hmm... makes sense, but i feel like it's a simplification. after all, the vigilante presumably still votes a person they scumread during the day, correct? there's no reason they couldn't both vote someone they scumread and choose another scumread for the nightkill.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 512, Porkens wrote:Convince me you aren't the sk
Instead your last votes and posts are about PMsterious and UCVoyager. Transcend was a vote in there but not nearly enough to support a vig shot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by northsidegal »

there were a lot of people who talked about the vig shot in ways that could be interpreted as soft claims - taken alone, i'm not sure there's any reason to put more faith in one over the other.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 630, northsidegal wrote:
In post 618, MathBlade wrote: Yes I do scumread porkens for the odd play.
I'm not saying anything about making sense to be unorthodox.
I'm asking porkens to be orthodox.
right, and what i'm saying is that porkens
should
be acting unorthodox - the theatrics clearly cast doubt on the claim as evidenced by your disbelief, so if scum don't believe porkens then she lives another day.
In post 620, MathBlade wrote:
In post 617, northsidegal wrote:
In post 614, MathBlade wrote:And if porkens was an actual vig porkens would just eat me. However Porkens isn't a vig and is scum so Porkens has to push me.
why wouldn't scum porkens also just eat you?
Because my being eaten or my flip implicates porkens way too much.

Porkens wants me to shut the fuck up and tries to intimidate me with a vote but apparently porkens hasn't seen a math tunnel.

Because porkens is going down and we are winning this game.
ah, i see what you're saying - if porkens was the vigilante then rather than voting you today she'd just save you for the nightkill, right? hmm... makes sense, but i feel like it's a simplification. after all, the vigilante presumably still votes a person they scumread during the day, correct? there's no reason they couldn't both vote someone they scumread and choose another scumread for the nightkill.
No. Absolutely not. Porkens should not be acting unorthodox at all. The time to be unorthodox was
before
she claimed.

She absolutely lost that right when she didn't kill the player crumbing vig and then claiming vig with an absolutely atrocious kill in the case she is the vig.

If she is the vig and then SK killed Almost50 and mafia killed keychain (again why??? it's literally silly at that point as keychain was under a fuck ton of pressure) then the SK or mafia will shoot her simply because the number of bodies is piling up. They cannot afford to not shoot her and take the claim seriously.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 632, northsidegal wrote:there were a lot of people who talked about the vig shot in ways that could be interpreted as soft claims - taken alone, i'm not sure there's any reason to put more faith in one over the other.
Even if you make that argument, transcend wasn't one of those players.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

However Almost50 I'm almost certain was the vig and shot keychain. If I was allowed to bet I seriously would.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

However what we do know is under threat of policy Porkens almost certainly told us the truth and that Transcend was a vanilla.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 514, Keychain wrote:... I don't understand why that wasn't hammer?
In post 433, CommKnight wrote:
Vote Count 1.5

[0]
Almost50

[0]
Not_Mafia

[1]
Assemblerotws
Not_Mafia,
[0]
sheepsaysmeep

[2]
Keychain
Transcend, Almost50,
[1]
Transcend
PMysterious,
[1]
northsidegal
sheepsaysmeep,
[0]
PMysterious

[5]
UC Voyager
Assemblerotws, Elmo TeH AzN, northsidegal, Gödel, Porkens,
[1]
Gödel
Keychain,
[0]
Elmo TeH AzN

[1]
Porkens
UC Voyager,

Note Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-07 15:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Elmo & Sheep have requested replacement. Should have one filled by tonight and the other filled within 24 hours. (Why is it always before work with this stuff?)
In post 453, PMysterious wrote:
In post 449, UC Voyager wrote:
town game

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73542&p=9693424#p9693424

I was Non consecutive jail keeper
I was forced to claim day one...and was killed night one
Being forced to claim day one, that implies that you were acting scummy in that game, and I don't need to read in order to figure that one out. I remember being in your shoes, but that's mostly because I overreacted in every case this occurs in. Since Trans doesn't seem like the likely lynch today and UC was on my list of scummy people, its best to get the most scummy player out of the way.

VOTE: UC Voyager That should be L-1.
In post 455, Transcend wrote:VOTE: uc voy

Greens but who cares

Not i
Assemblerotws, Elmo TeH AzN, northsidegal, Gödel, Porkens, PMysterious and Transcend makes 7 to lynch, and I didn't see any unvotes. Where am I miscounting? Also welcome Fitz!

Assuming it's not twilight:

VOTE: Transcend

Since nobody's going to lynch Goedel today are they :(
Transcend wrote:Because i tried to lol hammer and they think it's a scum gesture
Yeah.
It seemed very much like a combination of hammering a townie and yet in the followup still trying to reap the towncred for a correct read for the next day like in . Trying to avoid blame. Win-win situation for scum, harder to understand from town. PM was at least voting a scumread. I think I could also vote A50 for avoiding commenting on the whole thing.

Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch assembler
Oh hey you're in this game still trying to lynch easy targets huh

PEdit: wow
jesus

Oooh maybe it's Porkens and Key and just north is SK or derp town? I don't see how Porkens shoots Transcend here at all with the dead townie FoS'ing transcend. That's bullshit. A push on Transcend was possible unless keychain was scum and it'd look weird coming from the partner.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 633, MathBlade wrote: No. Absolutely not. Porkens should not be acting unorthodox at all. The time to be unorthodox was
before
she claimed.

She absolutely lost that right when she didn't kill the player crumbing vig and then claiming vig with an absolutely atrocious kill in the case she is the vig.

If she is the vig and then SK killed Almost50 and mafia killed keychain (again why??? it's literally silly at that point as keychain was under a fuck ton of pressure) then the SK or mafia will shoot her simply because the number of bodies is piling up. They cannot afford to not shoot her and take the claim seriously.
i was about to make a point to the effect of "the fact that you still don't believe her means that if she is telling the truth, there's still a chance scum don't believe her", but then i thought about it a bit more. assuming that no killing role died and thus in each killer's larder there is only one body (just because it would complicate things), scum would know if porkens is lying if she claimed the same kill as them. if that's not the case, then there's still a doubt in both the serial killer and in mafia's mind as to whether or not she's telling the truth, so i think my point still stands.
In post 634, MathBlade wrote:
In post 632, northsidegal wrote:there were a lot of people who talked about the vig shot in ways that could be interpreted as soft claims - taken alone, i'm not sure there's any reason to put more faith in one over the other.
are you taking almost's as a vig claim? i don't interpret it that way at all. also, he was one of those players.
In post 516, Transcend wrote:not hammer*

also keychain gets vigged @vig

no exceptions

she is scum

i have her pinned down for sure
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Porkens

I want dead piggy scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

Math, it's question time.

Why did I soft cannibal yesterday?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 637, MathBlade wrote:Oooh maybe it's Porkens and Key and just north is SK or derp town?
I don't see how Porkens shoots Transcend here at all with the dead townie FoS'ing transcend. That's bullshit. A push on Transcend was possible unless keychain was scum and it'd look weird coming from the partner.
serial killer or derp town, huh? what exactly have i done that warrants either one of these reads? what about my play is scummy or "derp"?

also, could you elaborate on the bolded part? completely honestly, it doesn't make a lick of sense to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 638, northsidegal wrote:
In post 633, MathBlade wrote: No. Absolutely not. Porkens should not be acting unorthodox at all. The time to be unorthodox was
before
she claimed.

i was about to make a point to the effect of "the fact that you still don't believe her means that if she is telling the truth, there's still a chance scum don't believe her", but then i thought about it a bit more. assuming that no killing role died and thus in each killer's larder there is only one body (just because it would complicate things), scum would know if porkens is lying if she claimed the same kill as them. if that's not the case, then there's still a doubt in both the serial killer and in mafia's mind as to whether or not she's telling the truth, so i think my point still stands.
In post 634, MathBlade wrote:
are you taking almost's as a vig claim? i don't interpret it that way at all. also, he was one of those players.
In post 516, Transcend wrote:not hammer*

also keychain gets vigged @vig

no exceptions

she is scum

i have her pinned down for sure
no your point doesn't still stand.

Three bodies a night.
Assuming Porkens is town (hahahahahahahahahaha comedy hour), if three bodies fall again tonight and Porkens is still alive then Porkens is literally the one player that can make this a town win instead of a scum clusterfuck. There is no chance that scum don't shoot Porkens if she isn't lynched here. The scum literally cannot afford bodies to drop that fast just like we can't as town.

I've played with Almost for literally a year+ of game time. I know when Almost is crumbing and when he isn't. Just because you missed it doesn't mean I didn't.

And Transcend begged the vig to shoot keychain.

Guess what if Transcend was the vig you'd still be running up Porkens for claiming Transcend vanilla. He'd claim Transcend scum of some kind as that's the only way he'd have a kill. So no Transcend was shot because Porkens wanted him dead because Transcend was a threat to Porkens.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 640, Porkens wrote:Math, it's question time.

Why did I soft cannibal yesterday?
To prevent the gunsmith from checking you and deflect a possible guilty in advance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

How would softing cannibal prevent the gunsmith from checking me?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 641, northsidegal wrote:
In post 637, MathBlade wrote:Oooh maybe it's Porkens and Key and just north is SK or derp town?
I don't see how Porkens shoots Transcend here at all with the dead townie FoS'ing transcend. That's bullshit. A push on Transcend was possible unless keychain was scum and it'd look weird coming from the partner.
serial killer or derp town, huh? what exactly have i done that warrants either one of these reads? what about my play is scummy or "derp"?

also, could you elaborate on the bolded part? completely honestly, it doesn't make a lick of sense to me.
As a vig you need to shoot someone who you feel cannot be lynched. Transcend was under suspicion by keychain and almost 50. In other words he's a bad shot as he could be lynched tomorrow. Hence why the shot is bullshit again because pushing transcend was possible unless Keychain is Porkens partner and she got scared and fear killed Transcend.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 644, Porkens wrote:How would softing cannibal prevent the gunsmith from checking me?
Because it's useless to check you. They'd get the cannibal status that you already claimed. And if you ever got pressured you'd just point to the crumb.

Think about it a minute if you were so obvious why weren't you shot? That's right because you're scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Porkens »

Question 2:

Why would A50 soft Vig?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 647, Porkens wrote:Question 2:

Why would A50 soft Vig?
Because A50 knows that town finding each other in a multiball game is important. It's not enough to kill scum because without flips there is no proof.
Instead it has to be telegraphed in such a way that looking back it is unmistakable but forwards it is overlooked. Crumbing has to be done with care and caution.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

So A50 crumbs Vig because he's totes good at Mafia.
and I crumb Vig because I'm scum.

About right?

Return to “Completed Open Games”