Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #200) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

Dude can you for once stop with that nonsense? Its getting really really tiring to have to deal with that crap every game. Besides that, what setup design is gonna put multiple cops on the same scumteam?

and my suspicion is becoming that im also insane, giving snarky all this information as an actual 3rd party, with that posting restriction seems very unlikely. Ill hopefully get to test my suspicions tonight.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

If what actiondan just claimed is true, then snarky was most likely lying and he could be the sk
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also if this game started with 5 scum, and actiondan flips town, were now in lylo if survivors were to side with scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3008, Llamarble wrote:If Desp was scum, he obviously shoots chesskid.
I checked with the mod and vigshots are instant so if one vig shot the other retaliation was not possible.
The horrible possibilities essentially involved one vig shooting the other because of threats and things.
Doing this would still be a surefire way to get the both of them lynched regardless though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

BULBAZAK
triple fruit vendor

you win when all players that oppose the town are eliminated.

each night, you can target three players. each of those players will receive a message that says "you just got fruit vended!"
DUNKERDOODLES
"scrum me hard, Keith!" mafia ultra-macho reverse questionnaire role cop backup*12 day 3 vigilante 1 shot day bulletproof

you win the game when no one who opposes the mafia is alive, or when nothing can prevent this.

you're a member of the "scrum me hard, Keith!" mafia, along with [one or more players]. you can communicate with [that player or those players] here:

you're ultra-macho, which means that if any other member of the mafia would die at night, you'll die instead, and you are immune to any actions that would protect you from death.

each night, you can target a player to attempt to learn that player's role. I will then send you 4 questions from the questionnaire, at most one of which will have been submitted by your target. you will then guess whether any of the questions were written by that player, and if so, which one, and if you got it right, you will learn that player's role.

your faction also has access to a kill each night. you may freely use your kill along with any other powers that you have access to.

if the day 3 vigilante, the backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante, and the backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup backup day 3 vigilante die, you will become the day 3 vigilante.

the first time you would die as a result of being killed by another player during the day, you will instead not die.
So these two are the scum roles we know so far. The fruit vendor we dont really know if it does something, but noone seems to have died from it N1 and noone has flipped with a fruit allergy yet (Im assuming it usually work the way it does in double deck?), but im not sure if potential hidden modifiers are revealed on flip (
Mod; do all hidden modifiers get revealed on flip?
We've seen a miller so far I think, but im not sure if that one was hidden or not.

The second is a rolecop that requires knowledge of what questions people have submitted. Setup-design-wise this type of ability would work rather well with a neighbourizing ability, so RM having a N1 neighbourhood could be a thing. This role also had what I would interpret as a negative utility, since any other scum dying at night would reveal 2 scum to the shooter. Added on top is a 1shot day-BP. Unless this ability was gained from a wish, it makes very little sense for a scum to have day-BP if the only opposing day-vig is on a survivor. This mechanically means its quite likely that desperado is town.

These two roles have pretty much no scum utility, and compared to all the town PR's we've seen flying around id rate them pretty weak. So the quesiton then is; Are there 3 scum left and did scum start with only moderate powers as a 5person team, or they started as a 4player team (makes more sense with so many survivors) and there are two strong scum PR's left.

Another thing to note; If scum consisted of 5 players, they couldve already forced a win today by just talking to the survivors and asking them to shoot/vote with them (4+2 = 50% of 12). So in all likelyhood were looking at two more scum, and theyre most likely gonna be the ones having the roleblocks, strongmen, and "pretend-to-be-town" abilities that are common to most setups (ofcourse this being a weird one, it could work out totally different). If drealmerz is speaking the truth, there mustve been some type of roleblocking ability used against him on N2 since EddieFenix had nothing that couldve messed his result up - so at least a remaining roleblocker on scum is pretty much confirmed.

And just to drive my earlier point home; It makes no sense for there to be another bulletproof + 3rd party cop on scum, while those type of abilities are already present on the scumteam. Nor does it make sense for there to be an insane cop on the scumteam (allthough fakeclaims -could- be a thing, but it makes literally no sense for drealmerz to do such a thing at that stage of the game). As stated earlier, mechanically it makes very little sense for Desperado to be scum either.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

Btw Alisae, I think you should hop into the game now. Were gonna be needing your vote
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Drealmerz, whats your opinion on Llamarble? I dont even see you mention him
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

Town:
Vecna
Alisae
Drealmerz
Not_mafia

probably town:
Desperado

Survivor-pony's
chesskid3
Chickadee

Scumpool, bottom is must-lynch-the-hardest
Llamarble
Screenplay
SnarkySnowman
randomidget
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

Just copy those Alisae, and help me lynch the right targets. Im gonna be needing someone to counter Drealmerz wrong desire to get me lynched
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah im like 99% sure that he is the 3rd
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

I have no idea whats up with random this game. Havent seen his scumgame yet, but ive never seen him lurk or not care to this extent. Him also being reported quiet in his hood just makes me want him dead, because ive had first-hand experience how he is in hoods as town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah me and him pretty much solved and won everhope in our hood
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #212) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

In other news, my gf baked the most awesome vanilla cake, and I think it even beats french toast/waffles/pancakes (and I am a big lover of all 3). Cake as a work-snack wins
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #213) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Vecna »

Drealmerz, I know ActionDan hasnt flipped yet, but if he is telling the truth that he has a role that directly mentions a serial killer.......you still are gonna think Snarky is 100% town?

Also, why isnt chickadee in your do-not-lynch list?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #214) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, some response to 3023 would be lovely
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (isolation #215) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Vecna »

If theres an SK, it directly means snarky was lying. Why would town lie with that information? They wouldnt. Scum would lie, and an SK would lie, both to save themselves from the lynch.

Also, scum wouldnt be so blatant about fishing. If I was scum I couldve just sat back in silence and gather my results without sharing them. Ive been doing what im doing because we ALSO need to find any potential non-survivor 3p to win, and because I dont want to waste my ability on finding survivors. And yes, finding survivors is pro-town because wasting a mislynch on survivors is absolutely terrible, and having the total picture of the game only helps us out to lock in on scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (isolation #216) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, im still highly suspicious of snarky waiting 3 full game-days to share that information. It makes no sense to withhold that information, but it makes quite a lot of sense to provide such information to an SK, or for scum to make up that story to save their more important members from a lynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (isolation #217) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3043, chesskid3 wrote:/confirm survivors with chickadee
:cool:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (isolation #218) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Vecna »

1 Treestump
1 Alisae sitting out
2 survivors
2? scum? (if theres 3 they really did indeed fuck up not just making eddie talk to you survivor fellas)
4 town and a SK or 5 town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #219) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Vecna »

So best case scenario if Alisae jumps back in we can still have 7 townvotes + 2 survivor votes

We still have 1 unaccounted kill from last night also
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #220) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Dude snarky himself claimed the mod provided him the information at gamestart as part of his role. He claimed himself that there were only 4 survivors as third party, and 7 factions, and that that is the setup. Why would town withhold that information? Or lie about it? Or claim that very specific number if there was a chance the information was incomplete?

Youre acting like im not doing the exact same thing every game, solving shit by cracking the setup. Just get out of my way, or actually contribute something usefull
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #221) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways get all your questions/frustrations and shit out of the way today. If were somehow both still alive tomorrow and I have my posting restriction again ill be in full-on ignore mode of your slot and shenanigans
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #222) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Vecna »

Still gonna wait for your flip since its possible the mod just didnt wanna give you direct confirmation that there is in fact no SK, and that thats why your new ability got worded so weirdly
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #223) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Vecna »

I guess its possible snarky is still telling the truth, Dan got trolled, and the graveyard/dead thread is actively sending out messages and doing nightkills.

It makes......complete sense........in a very stupid kind of way
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, yay alisea
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Vecna »

What is there to policy lynch exactly?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Vecna »

If youre so keen on reading, maybe you should actually go recheck snarky's ISO.

He claimed his role directly gave him acces to the information that theres 7 factions, of which 4 are solo survivor 3rd parties

But hey, come up then with a scenario where the mod would give him incomplete information that is false, that fits with his claims. Put your money where your mouth is for once, and instead of spouting nonsensical one-liners, come up with something that would actually explain it.

You think he has some hidden modifier where his role provides wrong information? Or you think the mod is lying? Because Ive never seen or heard of any such things, and ive seen zero indication that the mod is actually lying.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3080, drealmerz7 wrote:you've never heard of the mod lying or giving partial info to fuck with players? ...

do you know what game you're in!?

like I said, it has nothing to do with me arguing that he's town, not trying to say he's not SK, I'm saying that just assuming he's up to no good based on the info isn't necessarily a lock, I'm saying that the way you've gone about seeking out the 3ps and especially in regards to sparky, I THINK YOU COULD BE GROUPSCUM

you keep shifting the point and that is why I think you're scum
1: I never said he's definately up to no good. I said IF there is an SK then he is CONFIRMED TO BE LYING.

And I have plenty of reason to make that statement

You trying to cling to random potential for lies is unfounded, and you have no reason to assume such things.

The mod follows the rules we set out in the questionaire. Most likely meaning no mod lies (we have had no indication of this whatsoever and noone has claimed to be lied to, and most people stated they answered no lies earlier) and roles and modifiers that follow the standard mafiascum roles/wiki. We have seen no other roles - only the ones that are normally standard on this site, havent we? having hidden modifiers still doesnt account for snarky getting wrong information, since to my knowledge there is no hidden modifier that makes an information type of role that is given information at game start just give false information. That sort of stuff would fall under mod lies, but then the mod wouldve also been lying about the innocent child, the treestump and all sorts of public announcements.

so once again, if you have reason to believe this assumption is false, then out with it. I couldnt care a rats ass about you thinking i could be scum since its just getting in the way of finding a proper lynch here, and theres pretty much no chance im gonna get lynched today regardless
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3079, Chickadee wrote:
DREAL YOUR RESULT COULD HAVE BEEN MESSED WITH

SNARKY THOUGH I KNOW IS LYING BECAUSE THERE WERE NOT 4 SURVIVORS AT THE START OF THE GAME
Toby mightve been one though, just one that wasnt in your hood? could potentially still be true
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also snarky, It seems you misunderstood my claim. I never claimed to be 3rd party myself, Im a 3p cop, meaning I get guilties on 3rd parties
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

Alright then, that is usefull information at least. did you get that part in your original role pm, or after the n1 wish?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, for your earlier question; cant you ask the mod for clarification so you at least understand your role? I was asked after receiving my role pm to explain my role to the mod to make sure I understood it. That never happened to you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #232) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

Are you claiming that is false Desperado?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #233) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

RM fullclaim seems important. Knowing the details about the dead faction, and most importantly their win condition seems important.

Another option altogether is that both snarky and RM are scum together here, allthough I doubt they have the creativity to come up with this dead faction falseclaim
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #234) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hey at least you got to mess around with gifs and shoot eddie in the face. I get some stupid role where I actually have to put in some medium effort to figure shit out for it to be of any use.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #235) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways RM......are you claiming that you actually died? Because you make it sound like you already got that posting restriction
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #236) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

Well.....we still have a nightkill unaccounted for. It couldve only come from a very limited ammount of people. The following list is of people of which we more or less already know it highly likely wasnt them (in before why I get asked to explain why my assumptions are oh so loose and X couldnt have it done it and is striked through, please just use your own brain and dont).

Srceenplay
randomidget
Not_Mafia
Chickadee
Desperado

SnarkySnowman
Llamarble
chesskid3
Vecna
drealmerz7
Alisae

So that leaves 4 people. And these 4 people I think are most likely to contain all anti-town roles as well. In those 4 we had 2 people already muse quite a lot about their role, and openly talk about it.....which seemed somewhat genuine and unlikely to just be a guise for a vig-type ability.

So all in all, its quite possible that snarky and RM are telling the truth. There was a question whether people should be allowed to come back from the dead, which I think I answered yes to (but I kinda hoped it wouldve been in the form of some kind of ressurection role, not just one person coming back when dying).

Either way, I doubt the dead faction would be linked to RM's life if its really a thing
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #237) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Vecna »

The way you describe it you just get a random effect every night on your target?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #238) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3245, chesskid3 wrote:snarky? dunker?

is there any chance scum are only 3 ppl and have a 2 shot dayvig -> desp?
Dunker had a dayvig immunity though. I know the setup is weird and all, but giving scum a dayvig and day bulletproof seems just really counter-intuitive design.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #239) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

Screenplay, you can expect your following night actions to continue to be totally random and mysterious. Youre not a joat, youre some troll-role. We already had a JOAT, and it was just called a JOAT.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (isolation #240) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah im voting random if he hasnt come in here in the next 24h and made me feel happy about that slot
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (isolation #241) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Vecna »

me too
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #242) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Vecna »

why is it likely my last day on this earth exactly?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #243) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Vecna »

My guess would be drealmerz the cop?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #244) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Vecna »

Well if theres any posibiltiy of that cop ability to do anything else then troll us, theyll have to deal with it one way or the other.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (isolation #245) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Randomidget
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (isolation #246) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

It almost feels like were down to 5 players already.

So like....if youre not gonna participate, can you at least hammer this shit?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3396 (isolation #247) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Vecna »

I think making claims that anyone is obvious scum at this point is just nonsense, and screenplay just feels like mayor lynchbait here. His back-and-forths with chesskid seem pretty genuine to me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (isolation #248) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Vecna »

quite convenient to claim cop though when youre never gonna clear or catch someone
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (isolation #249) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Actually, this really just feels like the actual scum are just hiding and letting Screen dig his own grave.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (isolation #250) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

investigate snarky again
lynch snarky
investigate desperado
lynch desperado
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (isolation #251) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Investigated Chickadee

NOT 3rd party result

Insanity confirmed? :/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (isolation #252) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Its too bad our gambit didnt work chesskid
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (isolation #253) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

Weird thing is, not_mafia is suddenly alive again?

Check 1stpost
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3503 (isolation #254) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Vecna »

I think so? Treestumps die and all. Post says voteless....,.....

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (isolation #255) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3506, drealmerz7 wrote:that vecna and srceenplay are the 2 roles that make the most sense to be scum along with the fact that I've been SRing them both independently of their roles for a good while now

that we should lynch srceen

VOTE: srceenplay
Did you just confirm LYING about being roleblocked N2 & N3?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (isolation #256) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Vecna »

You claim no result N2 / N3

WHY NO ROLEBLOCKER WITCHHUNT?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (isolation #257) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Vecna »

What, the moderator just decided to be "Lol NAH drealmer"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (isolation #258) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3516, drealmerz7 wrote:more proof you're scum

if you were town you'd actually recognize the numerous possibilities about my/role and actions and what has happened

as scum you have to be like "huh?"
Youre the one not even considering a RB here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (isolation #259) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

Your 3506. you suspect lying about our role?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (isolation #260) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

Randomized effect role + BP 3rdpartycop =/= RB

You claim theyre scumroles
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (isolation #261) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

post restriction

You dont seem to question our claimed roles
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3555 (isolation #262) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3531, drealmerz7 wrote:and that's a "so if that is your statement/position, then what?" not a "so what?"
So if youre considering RB, why make statement were scumroles
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (isolation #263) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Vecna »

Any1 else had their role pm "Malfunction" like dreal?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3559 (isolation #264) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Vecna »

What are your reads here snarky?

Youve been pretty quiet
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (isolation #265) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Vecna »

Your attempts to sound agitated really arent gonna work here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #266) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Vecna »

So find whatever fucked up your cop action N2 / N3
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #267) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Vecna »

Lets see a votecount.

Check if 8th vote is marble
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (isolation #268) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Vecna »

Didnt you say you lost your vote?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3577 (isolation #269) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Vecna »

I really dont know anymore dreal.

Screenplay feels town'ish though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #270) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Vecna »

Either youre lying

Or theres a RB

That simple really
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #271) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3557, Vecna wrote:Any1 else had their role pm "Malfunction" like dreal?
i have been, but doing anything in 10 words/post.......
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3614 (isolation #272) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Heres a thought; Scum was given all setup information (snarky)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (isolation #273) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

Huh, interesting turn of events to say the least.

Needless to say, Not_Mafia's result on me is not correct, and I think I have a pretty good grasp of what happened.

When Not_Mafia un-stumped yesterday he swapped roles with Drealmerz.
-Drealmerz claimed he lost his cop ability
-Not_Mafia never cc'd Drealmerz or questioned any of his moves, so probably wasnt a cop before
-Drealmerz got a wrong result on Bulba before, and thats also what happened with not_mafia's result here

Aka, im also a bulletproof confirmed town now.

Unless we somehow mislynch me today or survivors decide to side with the scum (or SK/dead faction if such a thing exists), town is guaranteed to win.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3701 (isolation #274) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

Not_mafia, is my suspicion that Drealmerz was also bulletproof correct? Ive been theorizing all game that my role was some weird mirror of his, with both having an insane cop type of ability, BP and a posting restriction.

This would also explain why there didnt appear to be a Mafia NK tonight (unless they did target drealmerz and Screenplays ability turned him scum overnight).

Im also not certain if Drealmerz was actually scum before today. It makes quite a lot of sense in how he was defending llamarble and pushing screenplay, but having 5 scum in this setup on top of 3-4 survivors seems overkill.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (isolation #275) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Srceenplay - Heavily suspected to be town, makes no sense as scum with flips
Not_Mafia - Mod comfirmed town
Chickadee - Survivor
SnarkySnowman - Unknown, not third party unless really weird shenanigans happened
chesskid3 - Survivor
Vecna - Town
randomidget - Died as town, mechanisms of revival unknown

Really running out of options here, Snarky seems like the only viable lynch here. Would like fullclaims from all players at this point to finally figure out wtf is going on in this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (isolation #276) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Vecna »

It would be nice if you afforded me the same courtesy chickadee <3
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (isolation #277) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3723, Chickadee wrote:
NO

LLAMA STARTED AS ONE. CHESS AND I STILL ARE SURIVIVORS.

@VECNA LAST TIME I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING WE SHOULD LYNCH SOMEONE, THEY TURNED OTU TO BE SCUM. LAST NIGHT I GOT 2 MESSAGES BOTH SAYING WE SHOULD LYNCH YOU. THOUGHTS?
Ive had messages to lynch pretty much everyone by now.

I think every dead person is allowed to sent one message a night or something along those lines.

My messages last night were to protect drealmerz and to lynch Screenplay. Your messages could just as well come from dead scum is my theory, but I have no idea how the mechanic truely works.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #278) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Vecna »

Screenplay, care to comment why im in your lynch pool?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (isolation #279) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Vecna »

Of what exactly? You dont like my theory regarding what happened with the roleswap?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3761 (isolation #280) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Vecna »

So you dont think NM wouldve spoken up about Dreal'z claim if he had also been a cop all game?

Edit; were never lynching you chesskid, in fact I have no idea why your win condition hasnt triggered yet since you kinda have earned the reprieve if its upto me. guess certain people are slacking off with the survey
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (isolation #281) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3759, Not_Mafia wrote:There's nothing to explain
Except you can prove whether im innocent or guilty by revealing whether your cop ability came from drealmerz.

If you swapped roles with drealmerz and got a guilty on me, its town autowin
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (isolation #282) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Vecna »

So yeah, just confirm what obviously happened so these people can stop mistrusting me and we can speedlynch in the 3 unclears
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (isolation #283) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Oh also, Random claimed before his death that he wouldnt be able to talk about game-related matters after reviving, so were probably not gonna get many answers there.

3 Easy steps to victory;

1: N_M gives us information about what happened. This will most likely clear me
2: We concensus lynch in random/screenplay/Snarky (as of now I dont really have many preferences yet)
3: If N_M confirms my suspicion that he also has some sort of protective mechanism, we all fill in the survey to let chesskid off the hook by saying he has made the game oh so fun for us. This should also remove the nonsensical scumreads on the slot
4: Town autowin
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3768 (isolation #284) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Screenplay, what did your role do again?

Who did you target again last night?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3771 (isolation #285) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3765, Not_Mafia wrote:I am bulletproof and got my role mid-game, so your theory is likely, was dreal confirmed insane?
Dreal got a guilty on Bulbazak N1, and he flipped town.

We confirmed that im also insane.

The way drealmer claimed D2 made me suspect all along he and I had very similair mirror'ish roles, both (apparently insane) cop variants, with both BP and a posting restriction.

----------------------------

(See drealmerz, for everything is a logical mechanical explenation, even though the game is bastard as fuck - the role pm's do not lie, and neither does the mod.)

------------------------------

N_M when did you become an OAK? Im suspecting it was N3?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (isolation #286) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3769, Srceenplay wrote:My role does random shit.
I targeted dreal last night
Exactly. Dreal was probably town. Your role couldve fucked us over quite badly if my suspicion is correct and it turned him scum last night (right before he died).

Questions remaining is who killed Dreal and whatever happened to the 2nd kill
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #287) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3770, Srceenplay wrote:Chick why did you ask if I targeted you the other night?
Hmmm good point, Chickadee also claimed her role switched.

There was some role-swapping going on earlier with bulba and one of the scum as well.

Maybe im wrong here and the roleswap isnt linked to N_M's oak ability, but instead is some other role.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (isolation #288) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Just aspects chickadee, or did you get a role that was likely someone else's?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #289) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Vecna »

He swapped his role, not allignment
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (isolation #290) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Vecna »

That is very good to know chickadee, ill do all I can to see you both get that wincondition (not that you need my help, but its all about the sentiment).

Do you still win if you were to die somehow, but Chesskid wins due to the essay mechanic?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #291) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Vecna »

I really hope this game ends today man, the idea of doing another day of that posting restriction.......
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (isolation #292) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

Chesskid, does fullfilling your survey wincondition remove you from the game as a player, or do you remain ingame?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3790 (isolation #293) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3781, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 3772, Vecna wrote:
In post 3769, Srceenplay wrote:My role does random shit.
I targeted dreal last night
Exactly. Dreal was probably town. Your role couldve fucked us over quite badly if my suspicion is correct and it turned him scum last night (right before he died).

Questions remaining is who killed Dreal and whatever happened to the 2nd kill
I seriously doubt that.
The guy I’ve scum read almost all game just happens to get alignment switched the night I target them. Plus they are killed by someone else?
The thing is, Drealmerz flipped as a backup encrypter. That would assume theres a normal encrypter as well. Im not sure we even have enough players left for there to be a roleswapper, an encrypter.

It doesnt fit with N_M swapping his role or stealing it somehow, since that would mean that drealmerz just got a backup encryption as anew role, or that N_M was a backup encrypter before....? It doesnt make much sense to me that way. Anyways, youre right that theres other explenations possible, but those make far less sense than my explanation I feel.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (isolation #294) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3791, Srceenplay wrote:It still seems weird that your first thought was Dreal has been an honest Town this whole time ego just happened to have aligned and role switched.
A rather simple leap really if N_M, the modconfirmed town, has a guilty report on me, and drealmerz claimed to have lost his cop the day before.

The fact llamarble flipped with a single roleblocking type of ability makes it all the more obvious
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (isolation #295) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3792, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 3577, Vecna wrote:I really dont know anymore dreal.

Screenplay feels town'ish though
In post 3579, Vecna wrote:Either youre lying

Or theres a RB

That simple really
Here are two post from end of the day yesterday. You talking to dreal.
You call him a potential liar. Then today you to mod shenanigans.
That’s a big swing.
And yes, I wouldve probably tried to lead a lynch on drealmerz today if the other events hadnt happened. I totally was suspicious of his shit yesterday, and throughout the night......but the other information cannot simply be ignored and this is by far the most logical explenation.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3797 (isolation #296) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Vecna »

Why are you still questioning it after N_M pretty much confirmed it?

Anyways, Ive townread dreal most of the game, but his irrational tunneling yesterday made me question that read. That combined with the fact he never seemed worried about a roleblocker yesterday made me wonder if -maybe- he had learned new tricks.

One of our best scumgames we rolled scum together, and learned quite a lot about eachothers habits. Drealmerz just plays very straight forward and trusts mostly on towntelling, and I strongly doubt he's ever gonna use fakeclaiming such roles out of thin air as a mafia gambit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3799 (isolation #297) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3765, Not_Mafia wrote:I am bulletproof and got my role mid-game, so your theory is likely, was dreal confirmed insane?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (isolation #298) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Vecna »

I think its their risk to take, but I have no idea if lynching random is gonna stop the deadthread from killing people (if that is in fact what is happening).

Either way im not gonna take any hostile stance towards the survivors, and I agree with chesskids assesment (minus the part where im even any remote possibility for a lynch ofcourse)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (isolation #299) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Vecna »

Either way, if town takes a hostile stance towards the survivors now, theyre just gonna cause the survivors to side with the mafia or whatever else is left, and cause a townloss by default
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (isolation #300) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

I agree with chesskid. Theres another scum left in this game, and random dying as town and coming back as scum is about as likely as drealmerz coming back from the dead and townreading me and screenplay.

If there would be NOTHING ELSE to suggest so.......look at the role drealmerz flipped with. Even if he really was scum all game, then wheres the real encryptor?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (isolation #301) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Screenplay

Yeah ok. Lets just like, do it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3945 (isolation #302) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Vecna »

i have an announcement to make. and i need some live chatting with chickadee
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3947 (isolation #303) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Vecna »

Alright, well im having some doubts to my result, but my result was that N_M is NOT 3rd party.....which given my likely insanity means........he should be third party?

I have no idea about possible explenations to what couldve caused it, but I think chesskid aught to be avenged.

VOTE: Not_mafia
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3948 (isolation #304) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Vecna »

Given how I have had your best interest at heart, and continue to do so, swift sheeping of my vote, followed by a swift hammer by snarky......Would be in everyone's best interest.

trust
me on this please
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (isolation #305) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Vecna »

I sure hope so, but with this game its rather hard to predict.

I got a message from the dead thread that said that Drealmerz was a vengefull against whoever hammered him, so if my theory is correct, N_M inherited that role and both snarky and N_M should die here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3960 (isolation #306) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Vecna »

it might not be over, im just speculating as to what i thinkll happen.

so its the deadthread doing all the extra kills then?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3963 (isolation #307) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Vecna »

The weird part about that assumption is; scum would know who scum is, so do they join the dead faction after dying so they turn on their teammates? This whole dead faction thing has been a rather bizarre experience to me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (isolation #308) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah that sounds about right
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3970 (isolation #309) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Vecna »

So N_M, do you have that ability that kills off whoever hammers you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (isolation #310) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Vecna »

Because im scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3975 (isolation #311) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Vecna »

This was literally the only way to get rid of both N_M and you, without risk of dying to the dead thread tonight.

We rolecopped Drealmerz N1. Ive been fakeclaiming most of my role all game to try and appear to be a copy of his role. All the 3rd party copping was fake. The post restriction was real (and very annoying) and I was only BP on ODD nights, so it turns out you did save me from the dead thread then.

Im also the backup day3 vig. We decided not to kill off chesskid to hopefully become pals with him. needless to say that backfired rather hard, and chesskid proceeding to own us completely. We were preparing some nice images to appeal to chesskid, but eddiefenix was too late with those.

Regardless, this game felt really difficult to navigate. Im guessing we were supposed to use the fruit vendor that Eddie started with to kill off a lot of people, because if there werent a bunch of people with fruit vulnerability this was one of the most insane setups for scum to win. Co-op with survivers was always an option, but we couldnt claim shit due to all the other kills flying around left and right. Also pretty unlucky that Drealmerz died the night he got turned to scum, because he never was scum to begin with (unless he was a traitor that we werent aware off, but thatd be a bit odd with that role he had).

Anyways, its either over now or I die tonight. Whether I claim now or not doesnt matter anymore.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (isolation #312) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Vecna »

I was getting morer and more certain both you and Chesskid knew, and there was a plan involving a bunch of pictures to charm you two to our side. Also, I didnt even bother to hide it anymore while adressing you during the last two days (like me asking you flat-out whether you'd win if chesskid died while fulfilling his win-conditioning :p )

I definately did not see the Llamarble blitz coming though <3 Poor llamarble was so adamant about keeping chesskid alive too.

The funny thing is; we wanted to kill mastina N1, but she got saved by Mulch. That meant we had to choose between killing Mastina again on N2..................or face the witch-hunt for WHO IS THE BACKUP DAY3 VIG from her if we would kill chesskid.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3981 (isolation #313) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Drealmerz never was scum. Some shenanigans happened the night he died that turned him scum, or there was some troll-flipping mechanic when he died
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (isolation #314) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Vecna »

Pretty sure it was just screenplays ability that did somethin to make him flip as scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3983 (isolation #315) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Xyzzy is online!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (isolation #316) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

lol so snarky was SK afterall. Good thing I steered any lynches away from him after I essentially fake-cleared him off that
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (isolation #317) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways thanks to the mod for hosting a fun game. Shame that Mulch ended up dying so soon, it probably wouldve been crazy with wishes going off every night.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4016 (isolation #318) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Vecna »

yeah i wasnt around when that happened and i didn't foresee you suddenly ending up lynched.

sorry
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (isolation #319) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Vecna »

And then vecna comes along and fakes a 3rd-party guilty on the actual SK.........and everyone ignores it and doesnt believe it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”