Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Chara »

oh, i do.
that list was to Wisdom, to see if he agreed. i went back and forth on seeing if Wicked is scum vs. kunkstar scum.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Chara »

i probably wouldn't've hammered if i'd actually been here to argue. by the time i got a chance to really look at the game my choices were to hammer Wicked or to do nothing of value. i don't know why Wisdom thought i was stalling for Wicked, when he was the inevitable lynch in part because i
wasn't
here to defend him. and i wasn't going to go after Wisdom after figuring out he was town.
i'm pretty sure we can win unless we really screw up from here, which i doubt.
my opinion on Lycan has changed after the Wicked flip. i suppose i was just frustrated with it.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

I have had a hard time understanding lycan or what he's been doing this game but positionally he seems pretty likely town, yes.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Chara »

Chara
Shuichi Saihara
Kaede Akamatsu

Lycanfire
DiamondSentinel
Maki Harukawa

kunkstar7
Dunnstral

i want a perfect win.
the only reason Diamond is where he is is Wisdom's read. but Wisdom isn't infallible, if you look at the read on me. Maki being where she is is a combination of Wisdom's read and my own, plus voting him with Dunnstral.
was i right to rule out kunkstar and Wicked as being on the same team?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Chara »

i said i would listen to Wisdom if his push also flipped scum. guess we're even. i think an ISO dive on him would be worth it, and i will do one, but Wicked is first.
agreed on Lycan then, haha.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Chara »

Lycan should be in the top 4, actually.
Diamond/Maki/kunkstar/Dunnstral
only one of those is town. is it that easy?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1346, Chara wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
apologies for the quick hammer yesterday.

why is Wisdom an odd kill, Diamond?
He was far more passive than he is most games. He wasn't driving the town hardly at all. Not by half. I would have expected Kaede.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 am

Anyways, Chara, hit me with your Dunnstral read. Why are they scum? I can't remember them doing anything they did.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Chara »

really? i guess i don't have experience with town Wisdom. he seemed the obvious choice. Kaede was town but unsure of herself while Wisdom appeared to have a lock on half the game. Shuichi was my other expectation.

pedit: i'm exceedingly confident in Dunnstral scum because there's really no reason i have to call them town. Maki's position is bad but her explanations and feelings could come from a towny place. kunkstar is scummy but his interactions are sort've weird with both Viomi and Wicked to be teamed. still working on that.

you're leftovers, but Wisdom-approved. Dunnstral has nothing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Chara »

i probably had a reason for that read too but honestly, i don't feel like trusting my radar anymore this game. playing by vote/push positioning seems more effective at this point. listen to surefire town and look at how the game played out as a whole. that sort of thing.
where are your thoughts at?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:12 am

In post 1358, Chara wrote:really? i guess i don't have experience with town Wisdom. he seemed the obvious choice. Kaede was town but unsure of herself while Wisdom appeared to have a lock on half the game. Shuichi was my other expectation.

pedit: i'm exceedingly confident in Dunnstral scum because there's really no reason i have to call them town. Maki's position is bad but her explanations and feelings could come from a towny place. kunkstar is scummy but his interactions are sort've weird with both Viomi and Wicked to be teamed. still working on that.

you're leftovers, but Wisdom-approved. Dunnstral has nothing.
Alright. Yeah, I'm at a solid null on Dunnstral. Much more confident with a kunkstar lynch here. They haven't done anything town-like, and yet have multiple scummy interactions. I, particularly, think that their general tone with Wicked definitely points to scum there. I'll ISO dive a bit later to show you what I mean in particular, but give me a sec for that. In class right now.

VOTE: Kunkstar

Got 2 mislynches, might as well use them.

PEdit: Looking at Kunkstar as my strongest SR right now. Shuichi might be scum, which explains why he wasn't killed even though he's trying to drive town (he's a null!scum), Lycan I'm none too impressed with.

And that's my best guess for the scumteam.

The other 2 who are anywhere in the realm of possibility for scum would be Miu and Maki. You and Kaede are by far my strongest TRs.
“Why was I chosen?'
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Chara »

bussing is a less effective strategy here. hard bussing nets town a point and gives towncred to the busser. but the game can be won with two scum alive, so towny scum don't even need to be lynched provided their presence as town leaders doesn't keep us from lynching their buddies. sure, scummy scum can be sacrificed at night if we mislynch, so they may have thought about that one day 1, but in my opinion towncred earned from bussing isn't worth it. the scum that don't bus don't get that credit and are still lynchable. of course i'm talking about hard-bussing here, not bus votes that had to be made to avoid looking irredeemably scummy.
easy mode is, scum is all in my pool of 4. hard mode is scum is in Kaede/Shuichi. but i'm really not worried about that right now.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:13 am

Basically, my path of attack is Kunkstar, Lycan, and then Shuichi.
“Why was I chosen?'
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1360, DiamondSentinel wrote:The other 2 who are anywhere in the realm of possibility for scum would be Miu and Maki. You and Kaede are by far my strongest TRs.
did you mean to put something besides Miu here?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:15 am

I'm not nearly as confident in my reads as Wisdom was, though, so if anyone can give me good information, go ahead and throw it here. In any other game, none of my scumreads would be scum. Null!scum at best.

Edit: Oh wait. Miu is long dead. No, I actually didn't. I didn't remember Miu die at all, but that explains why I don't remember anything they said... They didn't say anything yesterday. :lol:
“Why was I chosen?'
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:16 am

In post 1362, DiamondSentinel wrote:Basically, my path of attack is Kunkstar, Lycan, and then Shuichi.
This agenda is transparently proscum.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:16 am

Ah, I forgot Dunnstral, which is who we were debating. Yeah, he's in the realm of possible scuminess.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:16 am

Your OMGUS is transparently proscum, Shuichi.
“Why was I chosen?'
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1362, DiamondSentinel wrote:Basically, my path of attack is Kunkstar, Lycan, and then Shuichi.
i can't get behind Lycan or Shuichi. when i have time i'm going to ISO you for why Shuichi is even a scumread.

my working theory on the NM/Miu kill is scum didn't want someone to analyze the kill (say, if it were Wisdom) and then sheep his reads, so they killed town who was very likely to vote scum but was less vocal about it. a safer target that still furthers wincon.
then you'd wonder why scum wants to leave vocal town who SR them alive, but. i sort of understand being afraid of kill analysis. i just finished a scumgame so the feeling is fresh in my mind.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 am

Please feel free to offer a solitary reason for suspecting me. You have yet to do so.

Anyway, thanks for reinforcing my feelings that kunkstar is town. I have to hope you're scum, because those reads are game-losingly bad otherwise.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Chara »

but Chara is town, that's the important point of agreement. :D

what do you think of my list, Shuichi?
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 am

In post 1370, Chara wrote:but Chara is town, that's the important point of agreement. :D

what do you think of my list, Shuichi?
I
think
you're in the ballpark, though I might quibble about the order, and the only thing giving me pause is Wisdom's hardon for lynching you.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:22 am

In post 1369, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Please feel free to offer a solitary reason for suspecting me. You have yet to do so.

Anyway, thanks for reinforcing my feelings that kunkstar is town. I have to hope you're scum, because those reads are game-losingly bad otherwise.
My biggest reason is your constant push to discredit Wisdom, in addition to your history of horribly fake readlists. I'll provide quotes from your ISO in a bit.
“Why was I chosen?'
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Chara »

Diamond: why am i town for you?
also, kunkstar scum means that despite the day 1 town:scum ratio being 7:5, all major wagons were on scum. i guess they could just be bad, but
that
bad?
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:23 am

In essence my personal thoughts are Dunn/Diamond/Maki for scum. Wis' feelings on the matter have me second-guessing that, but Maki is a point of agreement so that's where I was thinking about pushing first.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”