Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

In post 1372, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1369, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Please feel free to offer a solitary reason for suspecting me. You have yet to do so.

Anyway, thanks for reinforcing my feelings that kunkstar is town. I have to hope you're scum, because those reads are game-losingly bad otherwise.
My biggest reason is your constant push to discredit Wisdom, in addition to your history of horribly fake readlists. I'll provide quotes from your ISO in a bit.
My biggest problem with a scumread on me is you're going to have to explain why I bussed both scum.

But I suppose I was discrediting Wisdom by expressing doubt about his reads while never getting on the wagon against him and voting Wicked.

It's a bit silly to call my readlists "horribly fake" when a) readlists are basically artificial anyway and b) you supposedly don't know my alignment.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:26 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 696, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Here's where I'm at

Wick not sure? hated him scumhunting off his wagon. really disagree with some of his lines of attack on kunk.

acid crazy enough to be town? reaction tests are really shit though i'd have shouted him down if i was here and been scumread for it.

Wis idfk, i really really want to hear a solid damn reason for his endless DS defense. I know he's lynchbait but that doesn't mean this can't be the time he's scum.

diamond scum

lycan fucking insane. think his absurdly in depth reading into rqs could be scum trying to look too ridiculous to be scum

brian scum, who replaced this?

kunk scum for 154 hasn't improved since

chara is a little town for tonal reasons and needlessly defending her own semantics

kaede seems town, but i'm still bothered by her predecessor.
I already hit on this before, but this readlist is fake as fuck.
In post 801, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 800, fferyllt wrote:Wickedestjr (5): Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel, Miu Iruma, Viomi
This is literally my best guess at the scum team, sans possibly kunkstar.
In post 805, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Town: Kaede
Townish: Maki, Wicked
Requiring further detective work: Chara, Dunnstral, Wisdom, Lycan
Scummish: Diamond, kunkstar
Scum: Miu, Viomi
Oh look, another shitty readlist that makes no sense whatsoever. For starters, there is no possible way that anyone could read null on Wisdom. Especially with the amount of discredit you give him, between the "he can't be thinking", and "he could be scum" posts.
In post 846, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 841, Miu Iruma wrote:Except for Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel, Viomi and me right Pooichi?
Meh, someone being the culprit never stopped him from saying things like that.

I'm sure you all have your reasons for doing bad things.
In post 1105, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1099, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1094, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1048, Maki Harukawa wrote:DiamondSentinel Chara Wickedestjr
Kaede Akamatsu
Lycanfire Dunnstral
Shuichi Saihara
kunkstar7 Wisdom

Where I'm at atm.
Your reads are ridiculous.
What are yours?
It's hard to want to answer this knowing you apparently intend on being anti-me regardless of my answer, but whatever

Town: Kaede
Townish: Chara, Lycan
Null: kunkstar, Wisdom, Dunnstral
Scummish: Wicked, Diamond

Not currently attending this read list: Maki
In post 1107, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Although: why does wicked scum leave wisdom and me alive?
In post 1116, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Wisdom could totally be scum. There's only one thing he could do that would make me feel confident in a read on him, and it has not happened.
This is volume 1 in a series of 500 wishy washy comments about Wisdom. He's town, he's scum, he's null, why does scum leave him alive? Backpedalling like a mofo.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1371, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I think you're in the ballpark, though I might quibble about the order, and the only thing giving me pause is Wisdom's hardon for lynching you.
i'll obvtown again in no time. Wisdom isn't right about everything, just a lot of things. i was busy playing in a Blitz for basically all of day 2. it ended up being more demanding than i'd thought, is all.

i'm happiest with Dunn, but i could see Maki scum too. or wrong town, yesterday. i need to reread day 2 because i was really removed from it.
i think, once that's done, i can be really confident in someone.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1376, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh look, another shitty readlist that makes no sense whatsoever. For starters, there is no possible way that anyone could read null on Wisdom. Especially with the amount of discredit you give him, between the "he can't be thinking", and "he could be scum" posts
just because you seem to be able to read Wisdom doesn't mean everyone can. he's good as both alignments. why can't someone waffle on him?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:30 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Everything about your interactions with Wisdom and his recent night kill points to exactly one conclusion.

Wisdom found enough of your scumbuddies that you deemed him a liability and attempted to remove him via discredit, and when that didn't work, a night kill.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Chara »

the other problem with scum Shuichi is UC obvtowned before replacing out.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:34 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

With the Wicked and Wisdom flips I think we are looking at Dunnstral and Maki as two of 3, I'm not sure about Chara or Kaede, and I'll just go with Wisdom on DS. Looking at my end of day note places Lycan pretty squarely on the town side, due to the 2 day long focus on Wicked. Shuichi is another eh slot, but previous reads of Shuichi has me inclined to be slot 3.
Welcome to the Network.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:35 am

In post 1376, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 696, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Here's where I'm at

Wick not sure? hated him scumhunting off his wagon. really disagree with some of his lines of attack on kunk.

acid crazy enough to be town? reaction tests are really shit though i'd have shouted him down if i was here and been scumread for it.

Wis idfk, i really really want to hear a solid damn reason for his endless DS defense. I know he's lynchbait but that doesn't mean this can't be the time he's scum.

diamond scum

lycan fucking insane. think his absurdly in depth reading into rqs could be scum trying to look too ridiculous to be scum

brian scum, who replaced this?

kunk scum for 154 hasn't improved since

chara is a little town for tonal reasons and needlessly defending her own semantics

kaede seems town, but i'm still bothered by her predecessor.
I already hit on this before, but this readlist is fake as fuck.
K... why?
In post 801, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 800, fferyllt wrote:Wickedestjr (5): Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel, Miu Iruma, Viomi
This is literally my best guess at the scum team, sans possibly kunkstar.
In post 805, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Town: Kaede
Townish: Maki, Wicked
Requiring further detective work: Chara, Dunnstral, Wisdom, Lycan
Scummish: Diamond, kunkstar
Scum: Miu, Viomi
Oh look, another shitty readlist that makes no sense whatsoever. For starters, there is no possible way that anyone could read null on Wisdom. Especially with the amount of discredit you give him, between the "he can't be thinking", and "he could be scum" posts.
I don't get how you can asset that a list of names doesn't make sense. I don't get how it's possible to assert that someone couldn't possibly have <an opinion>. I believe the posts you've cited in fact reinforce why I had a null read on Wisdom at this time. I've seen him play scum and generally feel weak in the area of telling the difference, so I'm always going to approach him with caution even though he usually looks quite town.

Don't see much contradiction especially between "not sure about alignment" and "could be scum." Have you considered I meant "could" literally?
In post 846, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 841, Miu Iruma wrote:Except for Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel, Viomi and me right Pooichi?
Meh, someone being the culprit never stopped him from saying things like that.

I'm sure you all have your reasons for doing bad things.
In post 1105, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1099, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1094, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1048, Maki Harukawa wrote:DiamondSentinel Chara Wickedestjr
Kaede Akamatsu
Lycanfire Dunnstral
Shuichi Saihara
kunkstar7 Wisdom

Where I'm at atm.
Your reads are ridiculous.
What are yours?
It's hard to want to answer this knowing you apparently intend on being anti-me regardless of my answer, but whatever

Town: Kaede
Townish: Chara, Lycan
Null: kunkstar, Wisdom, Dunnstral
Scummish: Wicked, Diamond

Not currently attending this read list: Maki
In post 1107, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Although: why does wicked scum leave wisdom and me alive?
In post 1116, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Wisdom could totally be scum. There's only one thing he could do that would make me feel confident in a read on him, and it has not happened.
This is volume 1 in a series of 500 wishy washy comments about Wisdom. He's town, he's scum, he's null, why does scum leave him alive? Backpedalling like a mofo.
I had some trouble making up my mind. Why is that a scum trait?

Though I doubt you will find me outright calling him either town or scum like you claim here so lol.

Yes, wondering why someone isn't dead is a pretty basic level of analysis that's especially relevant to this setup. What of it. And indeed, we now have our explanation: Wicked would have looked suspicious.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:36 am

In post 1379, DiamondSentinel wrote:Everything about your interactions with Wisdom and his recent night kill points to exactly one conclusion.

Wisdom found enough of your scumbuddies that you deemed him a liability and attempted to remove him via discredit, and when that didn't work, a night kill.
If you think Wisdom found my scumbuddies, why do you suspect kunkstar over his actual suspects, Chara and Maki?
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:36 am

In post 1381, kunkstar7 wrote:With the Wicked and Wisdom flips I think we are looking at Dunnstral and Maki as two of 3, I'm not sure about Chara or Kaede, and I'll just go with Wisdom on DS. Looking at my end of day note places Lycan pretty squarely on the town side, due to the 2 day long focus on Wicked. Shuichi is another eh slot, but previous reads of Shuichi has me inclined to be slot 3.
Fucking how.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1383, Shuichi Saihara wrote:If you think Wisdom found my scumbuddies, why do you suspect kunkstar over his actual suspects, Chara and Maki?
i'd like to know this too. and also why Diamond is townreading me.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:39 am

I was the primary driver of the Viomi lynch.

I called out Viomi and Wicked's interaction as S/S.

I had about 5000 opportunities to vote Wisdom yesterday.

What are you on?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Hmm...

Literally the only player here i have strong enough reasons to believe is town is Shuichi, I need 1-2 more for PoE.
Spoiler:
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Chara »

if this is Shuichi pulling the bus of the century, he's awful at risk/reward calculation. just terrible. scum Shuichi doesn't benefit from these plays. even if he's scum and i'm eating out of his hand right now, it doesn't matter because his other buddies are still vulnerable and he gave town 2 points for shits.
he's town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1387, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Literally the only player here i have strong enough reasons to believe is town is Shuichi, I need 1-2 more for PoE.
i pushed acid/Viomi. do i get a cookie?
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 am

To be fair, the only one not voting scum EOD1 was Dunn randomly unvoting.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 am

But you can still have a cookie. :P
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:44 am

Hey Diamond, I notice you were on board the Wicked wagon Day 1.

Where did you go Day 2?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Chara »

alright, that's true. it's another reason i don't want to lynch kunkstar today.
and why i want to lynch Dunn! :>

pedit: yes. :]
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1022, Wisdom wrote:btw shuichi was the one who mentioned viomi and wicked might be scum together a couple times, so points for him
i was trying to find why i started townreading Wisdom. it was this post. more interesting is where he gives townpoints to Shuichi for being right.
so can we focus on my excellent scumpool now?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:56 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

In post 756, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-13
Wickedestjr
(4): Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel, Miu Iruma
DiamondSentinel
(3): Viomi, Shuichi Saihara, Dunnstral
kunkstar7
(2): Wickedestjr, Maki Harukawa
Viomi
(2): Chara, Kaede Akamatsu

Not Voting
(1): kunkstar7

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: November 2, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2017-11-01 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Wickedestjr is V/LA until Monday Oct 30
- :]
This is the VC just before Viomi starts taking off, after replacements. I'm no longer a wagon in D1 here but we still have wicked on me, Viomi on DS. No known bussing until it's forced into only scumwagon options. Wisdom, Lycan, Miu on Wicked, probably all 3 town (2 confirmed.) Maki and Dunnstral both following the same idea (assuming myself and DS as town because why make three scum wagons from Viomi's perspective?), So I still feel good about my read on those two.
Welcome to the Network.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:58 am

man that diamond wagon isn't such a good look for me

it's possible they did make 3 scum wagons tho. we shouldn't dismiss that out of hand. if they were losing someone d1 they'd probably rather lose someone less charismatic.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:02 am

VOTE: Maki

Personally I like Dunn for scum better but I don't want Wis to yell at me from the grave.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1389, Chara wrote:
In post 1387, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Literally the only player here i have strong enough reasons to believe is town is Shuichi, I need 1-2 more for PoE.
i pushed acid/Viomi. do i get a cookie?
No, maybe half a cookie :P
Mostly, I have my doubts on myself, coz you townread me and defended me (i think?) and I have a tendency to townread that, but if im going to PoE i cant rely on stuff like that, I need to be very sure the people I'm townreading are town, otherwise PoE wont work.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Bah! :dead:
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"