Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1397, Shuichi Saihara wrote:VOTE: Maki

Personally I like Dunn for scum better but I don't want Wis to yell at me from the grave.
no, spit on Wisdom's memory by voting the scum he wasn't pushing. be your own man, Shuichi. :lol:

i don't have a big preference. Dunn is my best guess for doing exactly zero town things, but Maki's in my pool too.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1396, Shuichi Saihara wrote:it's possible they did make 3 scum wagons tho. we shouldn't dismiss that out of hand. if they were losing someone d1 they'd probably rather lose someone less charismatic.
it doesn't look to me that scum were making a concentrated team effort anywhere. which serves well for distancing but it could have let a lot of scum wagons pop up despite scum's numbers.
i don't think speculating on that will get us too too far, but i'm confident enough in my townlist to just PoE from here.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

In post 1400, Chara wrote:no, spit on Wisdom's memory by voting the scum he wasn't pushing. be your own man, Shuichi.
But, I'm his sidekick. :P
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Chara »

In post 659, Dunnstral wrote:Chara i don't think I am going to be able to read you.
why'd you say this, Dunn?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1402, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1400, Chara wrote:no, spit on Wisdom's memory by voting the scum he wasn't pushing. be your own man, Shuichi.
But, I'm his sidekick. :P
i was already imagining Wisdom as the Kaito analogue.
now i'm sad. :<
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Speaking of sidekicks
Spoiler:

Does that make me Wisdom's Sidekick's Sidekick?
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:34 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1383, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1379, DiamondSentinel wrote:Everything about your interactions with Wisdom and his recent night kill points to exactly one conclusion.

Wisdom found enough of your scumbuddies that you deemed him a liability and attempted to remove him via discredit, and when that didn't work, a night kill.
If you think Wisdom found my scumbuddies, why do you suspect kunkstar over his actual suspects, Chara and Maki?
In post 1385, Chara wrote:
In post 1383, Shuichi Saihara wrote:If you think Wisdom found my scumbuddies, why do you suspect kunkstar over his actual suspects, Chara and Maki?
i'd like to know this too. and also why Diamond is townreading me.
You've said it yourself, Chara. We only need 1 lynch to win. He had wicked pinned from the start. Anyways, I just gave it as a possible contribution. I can't see inside your mind, Shuichi. I don't know why you killed him. Frame people? I dunno.

The point is that every interaction with Wisdom points to you as scum.
In post 1386, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I was the primary driver of the Viomi lynch.

I called out Viomi and Wicked's interaction as S/S.

I had about 5000 opportunities to vote Wisdom yesterday.

What are you on?
Bussing, it was fairly obvious, and voting him wouldn't have done anything yesterday since nobody really SR him.

You were scared that if you were aggressive on him, his read would flip and he'd vote you.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Chara »

answer my question, Diamond?
you didn't answer Shuichi's 1383. why aren't you following Wisdom's actual scumreads if your narrative is that he was killed because he has Shuichi's team down?
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:15 am

In post 1406, DiamondSentinel wrote:I can't see inside your mind, Shuichi. I don't know why you killed him. Frame people? I dunno.

The point is that every interaction with Wisdom points to you as scum.
It's amusing how quickly you've gone from "maybe Shuichi is my third guess" to treating me like confirmed scum.

The point is saying that over and over does not make it so.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:17 am

In post 1406, DiamondSentinel wrote:Bussing, it was fairly obvious, and voting him wouldn't have done anything yesterday since nobody really SR him.

You were scared that if you were aggressive on him, his read would flip and he'd vote you.
It was? funny, I don't recall you saying anything like that at the time. Why did I do this?

Nobody scumread him? Interesting. This vote count tells a different story.
In post 1242, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 2-6
Wickedestjr
(4): Wisdom, Lycanfire, Shuichi Saihara, Kaede Akamatsu
Wisdom
(3): Wickedestjr, Maki Harukawa, Dunnstral
kunkstar7
(1): Chara

Not Voting
(2): DiamondSentinel, kunkstar7

Deadline: November 19, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2017-11-18 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Yes, I would have been worried he would switch his vote to me, someone he was wishy washy on, over Wicked, the person he didn't stop yelling about from page 10 to present. That makes sense.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 am

This is silly. Scum's nailed to the wall. There's at most one town in Diamond-Maki-Dunn and probably zero. I'm not worried about it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Chara »

^^^^^^^
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Chara »

to be fair about that votecount, though, the Wisdom wagon was composed of scum and probable scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Chara »

not that Diamond is scumreading any of those people, so from his perspective the point doesn't make any sense.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

My confidence in a bit shaken and I don't think I've been so wrong on a few reads that I felt good in a long time I didn't think scum would bus that much because to me that's fucking stupid but I shouldn't have been looking at my logic but what others would do. I want to vote klunk now that it doesn't matter and both wagons were scum and I feel like people would bus here and try to be a deep wolf considering it'd make a few town people look bad. I'm going to re read but Wisdoms play felt so dif then the other game I played with him.

Hm
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think I want to vote in klunk and Lycan today.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:45 am

Kunk had a fairly pivotal vote yesterday as well. He could be scum, but I think he's just uncharismatic.

I don't think "deep wolfing" is good play in this setup.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 am

In post 1415, Maki Harukawa wrote:I think I want to vote in klunk and Lycan today.
Dunnstral doesn't bother you at all? You seemed familiar with him. He's doing jack shit, popping in to be wishy-washy and leaving. He also voted wrong yesterday. Is that what you expect from him?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I could link the game I was talking aboutwith me and wisdom but that's meta and meta on me is lol..
I don't really remember why I was sring dunn I can look back and check his vote on wisdom was really bad.
I can't tell if I just got those 2 reads backward or my whole game has just been wrong.

Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1417, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1415, Maki Harukawa wrote:I think I want to vote in klunk and Lycan today.
Dunnstral doesn't bother you at all? You seemed familiar with him. He's doing jack shit, popping in to be wishy-washy and leaving. He also voted wrong yesterday. Is that what you expect from him?
I'd vote Dunn today mostly because if I lynch elsewhere and I'm wrong and he is scum I 100% expect him to ditch right away where if he's town it'd be interesting to see where other scum ru-
You know what now that I say it it sounds even better
VOTE: Dunn
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Personally I like Dunn for scum better but I don't want Wis to yell at me from the grave.
Own up to your vote on me by the way, if you're gonna vote me do it because you scumread me not because of someone in the gy. Be a man about it

Spoiler:
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:26 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1407, Chara wrote:answer my question, Diamond?
you didn't answer Shuichi's 1383. why aren't you following Wisdom's actual scumreads if your narrative is that he was killed because he has Shuichi's team down?
Sorry. My point with saying "I can't see inside your head" is that I don't necessarily strictly believe Wisdom's reads. I presented the whole "you were scared of him pegging you" at Shuichi to say "I don't know why scum killed him, considering I don't trust his reads". I do know that there was a reason however.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:39 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 3-2
Dunnstral
(2): Chara, Maki Harukawa
kunkstar7
(1): DiamondSentinel
Maki Harukawa
(1): Shuichi Saihara

Not Voting
(4): Dunnstral, Kaede Akamatsu, Lycanfire, kunkstar7

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: November 29, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2017-11-28 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

In post 1420, Maki Harukawa wrote:

Own up to your vote on me by the way, if you're gonna vote me do it because you scumread me not because of someone in the gy. Be a man about it

Spoiler:
Fair. But NKA is part of the reason you're on my list.

I suppose it's possible my reads were great but killing me was seen as dangerous for that same reason (and because diamond apparently thinks I'm a mislynch for some reason), but that's not my interpretation atm.
In post 1421, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1407, Chara wrote:answer my question, Diamond?
Sorry. My point with saying "I can't see inside your head" is that I don't necessarily strictly believe Wisdom's reads. I presented the whole "you were scared of him pegging you" at Shuichi to say "I don't know why scum killed him, considering I don't trust his reads". I do know that there was a reason however.
So you said one thing to mean a completely different and unrelated thing! Of course, why didn't I see it? :roll:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What points to scum me killing Miu since you think it's dumb if anyone doesn't kill Wisdom.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”