Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1423, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1404, Chickadee wrote:It was the fact that he was sticking up for anyone by shading someone else. It came off as really scummy.
so it's scummy when I do it not not when you do it? :lol:
Smh I confused chick and somebody else.

I need to read better.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

@chick. If you have an issue with shading/defending. Why are you at least being consistent about it?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

St least not being consistent *
I love MUFFINS!!!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Porkens »

Derpy, tchill agreed with you all the way down the mislynch. How do you read that?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1428, Porkens wrote:Derpy, tchill agreed with you all the way down the mislynch. How do you read that?
I’ll need to read some things but he’s not of the least suspicious on the wagon.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

One of the least*
I love MUFFINS!!!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'd love to see your comparative analysis of votes on that wagon.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1265, Porkens wrote:
In post 76, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 27, Wossi wrote:Putting up a disclaimer like Derpy did doesn't do anything to advance the town, and makes it more difficult to gather tells. Does making a first-post disclaimer like that null all future texts? It shouldn't...

don't see how that's not scum hunting, prodding for clarity on actions that are unusual or untownlike
In post 28, Wossi wrote:and to not be a hypocrite, because day one votes are important.

VOTE: Derpy Hooves
Wossi is scum. Found a half ass "this will make me look towny" reason to vote someone day 1 early.

VOTE: wossi
Irony.
In post 1266, Porkens wrote:
In post 189, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 185, Apple Jack wrote:You are correct. Voting me page 2 doesn’t mean you think I’m scum but voting me when you told me you are assuming I’m town is a red flag.

Then there is this post
In post 165, Wossi wrote:Hi, my name is Derpy Hooves, I'm scum and I very badly want to lynch town, but I so, so, so dont want to be held accountible so someone who reads townier then me please take responsibility! Thanks!
This definitely implies you tbink I’m scum
Not only that it’s the most disgusting form of manipulation I’ve ever seen.

Me refusing to vote day one doesn’t make me not want to be held accountable. Porky pig can attest to that since he replaced me in a game where I was town and refused to vote day 1. I developed scum reads. I tried to prevent mislynches. I was more invested in the game then anyone else was and I didn’t cast a single vote day 1.

Your posts in the neighborhood should match your posts in the game and because they don’t you are confirmed scum to me.

I’ll let others make their own mind up. I’m all about transparency
pretty incriminating evidence derpy has drug up. lock him up boys.
Was this sarcasm?
In post 1267, Porkens wrote:
In post 382, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 342, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 341, Xiao Long wrote:Except you’re 100% wrong about me, so I have little reason to trust you’re right about Wossi.
If I’m wrong about you. Improve your play next time and stop trying to do things intentionally to force people to town read you.
In post 343, Xiao Long wrote:Improve my play lol
My play has been fine, not my fault you can’t analyze.
Lol this site is just full of a ton of ppl that day "let me play the game my way, my ability to read ppl is so advanced and intelligent that I can play in a way that doesn't necessarily help town and we'll win because I'm so good."
Tchill criticizes Tchill.
In post 1268, Porkens wrote:
In post 392, Tchill13 wrote:Anyways basically... Porkers conf town if Wossi flips scum. I like flavor leafs train of thought on his porkers vote he's prob town. Wossi decided to have more intricate detailed reads after my case on him. He's still scum. Vig still needs to shoot xl if possible.
This is intentional shitposting, right?
In post 1269, Porkens wrote:
In post 990, Tchill13 wrote:i think we should have lynched wossi on pg 12 and a vig shot XL buuuut it's good to see everyone take stances on wossi i guess. as long as he's lynched before pg 42 idc.
The constant reminders for vig to shoot XL, who was locktown to anyone paying attention, is scummy.
In post 1270, Porkens wrote:
In post 1105, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1101, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1099, Xiao Long wrote:You should only need one of us dead to sort your reads. Both of us will end up being bad for town.
Unless you both are scum.
Notice how he's not willing to vote Wossi and NOW he's stating he really doesn't want them both to die. Funny how that works.
You seem to know who your teammates are.
This is half ass trolling. Other than you stating xl is lock town But you won't tell us why so that isn't useful.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I do believe porkens is town barking up the wrong tree... Sadly.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ooo i'm getting wagoned this is fun

derpy's 90% scum now. i was scum reading him earlier for implying a townread on me when he had no reason to.
now he flips around and scum reads me
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i mean i'm not really going to defend myself because i can't other than saying derpy is scum
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1431, Porkens wrote:I'd love to see your comparative analysis of votes on that wagon.
In post 1428, Porkens wrote:Derpy, tchill agreed with you all the way down the mislynch. How do you read that?
Actually tchill was on wossi before I was.

Chick hopped on after I outed the Hood info and latched on to that. She didn’t do much else.

Dave’s vote looks bad. Replaces in. Does some catch-up posts and votes but doesn’t really have much reason for it.

Porker - you hop back and forth between the 2 main wagons. That’s kind of opportunistic. I’d put tchill over you on a town list just off that alone.

Nauci gave some good reasons for her vote and was trying to push others.

Dunker - does the same as you. Hops back between wossi and xl.

So from worst to best on the wagon.

Tie for worst - you/dunker
Dave
Chicka
Tchill
Nauci
Me - best

So today I’ll vite dunker or porker
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1434, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ooo i'm getting wagoned this is fun

derpy's 90% scum now. i was scum reading him earlier for implying a townread on me when he had no reason to.
now he flips around and scum reads me
My memory is prett shit. I honestly don’t remember implying you were town. Link please? I can’t find it when I search your name in my posts.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

oops bad wording maybe
you didn't imply i was town directly, but like you didn't seem to be scumreading me or pushing me which you usually do
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1212, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1211, Dunkerdoodles wrote:stop
we get it you're both town
Do something useful please. You’ve done literally nothing
In post 1216, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1214, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1213, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1209, Dunkerdoodles wrote:stop this tvt stuff and vote xiao long
thx <3
Make a detailed case on him please.
no?
Then stfu. You can’t tell people who to vote if you can’t provide reasons.
posts like these
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

So basically you are full of shit and did a 180 on me for no reason what so ever.

Got it.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1439, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1212, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1211, Dunkerdoodles wrote:stop
we get it you're both town
Do something useful please. You’ve done literally nothing
In post 1216, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1214, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1213, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1209, Dunkerdoodles wrote:stop this tvt stuff and vote xiao long
thx <3
Make a detailed case on him please.
no?
Then stfu. You can’t tell people who to vote if you can’t provide reasons.
posts like these
I had you at null. I was hoping you’d do something so I could get a read on you. And then you finally did. You did something to make me scum read you.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

fair enough
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Dunker why should anyone believe you're town right now?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1383, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1381, Tchill13 wrote:I was really hoping xl would have died in the night phase. Oh well.
“I didn’t intentionally didn’t NK Xiao because everyone knows how I kept calling for him to be shot. People now will think I’m town because I didn’t kill the person I obviously want dead.”

Did I translate wrong? Sorry for bad Englando
This is an awful post. Wow. Like do I actually need to go into why this is so dumb?
In post 1377, Tchill13 wrote:Most confused by dunker and anime. I'd like to call anime town but something feels off. Like he's just giving go with the flow towny reads. I've consistently scum read dunker for what he's doing rn and he's flipped town most if not all the time.
This.
In post 1402, Porkens wrote:
In post 1392, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1388, Porkens wrote:
In post 1385, Apple Jack wrote:VOTE: dunkers

this wagon should happen.
Why not start with Tchill?
are you not reading my posts? I have already explained that I think he is townier than 3 of the people in YOUR proposed town block aka I am not scum reading tchill.

I am scum reading dunkers/gurgi/chick with dave/flavor as outliers but more towards null.
No, I stopped reading your posts.

I am not scumreading gurgi or chick at all right now.
Porkens, not gonna lie, I respect your ability to flip over stones a lot more than your ability to read what falls out!
In post 1290, Porkens wrote:
In post 32, Nauci wrote:HI GUISE

Okay since I'm new to the site and I've gotten confused before on this I'll go ahead and say I already got clarification that everyone having day chat means mafia have day chat this game!

Hi Porkens!

VOTE: Porkens

Apparently I'm joining every game you play...
In post 35, Nauci wrote:P.S. don't lunch me I'm odd-night triple dousing even-night igniting 3P town-adjacent neighborhood arson and I promise to only douse scum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's kind of like cop but except the people I cop die in a fire and everyone can see the result
Well, who did you douse last night?
In post 1421, Tchill13 wrote:I isoed you. I think ik what it is. Since you've caught scum be a delight and tell us all what exactly it was and how you did it? I mean that shouldn't be too much trouble. I dang sure ain't pointing out a post just so you can say yeah that's it because it sounds good.
IIAM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Derpy, stop being such an asshole. It seriously muddies the waters when people just get angry at each other and makes it *way* harder to read town, because indignation looks scummy. It also makes people not want to read the game. If you want to be a better player, start with this.

-Tchill, how did you miss the almost a full page of posts from Porkens analyzing you?

-I'm withholding reads until we get more posts from Dave and Flavor.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

I’m not being an asshole.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1443, Tchill13 wrote:Dunker why should anyone believe you're town right now?
i mean's there's really no reason to, i've already admit i'm lost and have no idea whos scum
you could just trust me but that probably won't work
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1444, Nauci wrote:
In post 1383, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1381, Tchill13 wrote:I was really hoping xl would have died in the night phase. Oh well.
“I didn’t intentionally didn’t NK Xiao because everyone knows how I kept calling for him to be shot. People now will think I’m town because I didn’t kill the person I obviously want dead.”

Did I translate wrong? Sorry for bad Englando
This is an awful post. Wow. Like do I actually need to go into why this is so dumb?
In post 1377, Tchill13 wrote:Most confused by dunker and anime. I'd like to call anime town but something feels off. Like he's just giving go with the flow towny reads. I've consistently scum read dunker for what he's doing rn and he's flipped town most if not all the time.
This.
In post 1402, Porkens wrote:
In post 1392, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1388, Porkens wrote:
In post 1385, Apple Jack wrote:VOTE: dunkers

this wagon should happen.
Why not start with Tchill?
are you not reading my posts? I have already explained that I think he is townier than 3 of the people in YOUR proposed town block aka I am not scum reading tchill.

I am scum reading dunkers/gurgi/chick with dave/flavor as outliers but more towards null.
No, I stopped reading your posts.

I am not scumreading gurgi or chick at all right now.
Porkens, not gonna lie, I respect your ability to flip over stones a lot more than your ability to read what falls out!
In post 1290, Porkens wrote:
In post 32, Nauci wrote:HI GUISE

Okay since I'm new to the site and I've gotten confused before on this I'll go ahead and say I already got clarification that everyone having day chat means mafia have day chat this game!

Hi Porkens!

VOTE: Porkens

Apparently I'm joining every game you play...
In post 35, Nauci wrote:P.S. don't lunch me I'm odd-night triple dousing even-night igniting 3P town-adjacent neighborhood arson and I promise to only douse scum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's kind of like cop but except the people I cop die in a fire and everyone can see the result
Well, who did you douse last night?
In post 1421, Tchill13 wrote:I isoed you. I think ik what it is. Since you've caught scum be a delight and tell us all what exactly it was and how you did it? I mean that shouldn't be too much trouble. I dang sure ain't pointing out a post just so you can say yeah that's it because it sounds good.
IIAM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Derpy, stop being such an asshole. It seriously muddies the waters when people just get angry at each other and makes it *way* harder to read town, because indignation looks scummy. It also makes people not want to read the game. If you want to be a better player, start with this.

-Tchill, how did you miss the almost a full page of posts from Porkens analyzing you?

-I'm withholding reads until we get more posts from Dave and Flavor.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Nauci, thanks for putting that so gently. Which reads do you disagree with and why?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Nauci »

I don't know if I necessarily disagree with anything (though I have a gut scum read on Gurgi). I am just not particularly confident in your reads, if that makes sense. I'm a lot more confident in the fact that you will continue to shake some trees and I'll be able to see what falls out.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

I currently worry about having blind spots for nice people (e.g. I want to townread chickadee because she's posting nicely, not because she's town telling) and bias against jerk posters, so I'm trying to shake that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”